Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Vino posted:

Hello goons. Behold my weak attempt at a Minecraft clone!
Ooh neat, I was just saying to a buddy last night that I can't wait for someone to make a minecraft clone with actual spherical planets =D

Dunno if this is the right place to ask, but do you guys think I'd be better off putting gameplay videos on youtube at 1080p or 720p? 1080p gives you a better idea of what the game looks like full screen, but everything is super tiny if you watch it at the default size on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ceebee
Feb 12, 2004
Hey Cirrial, if you're lost with the 3d part of Unity I wouldn't mind helping you out with an idea you might have. I do 3D all day everyday so the whole process isn't too daunting for me. I'm working on my own project at the moment, but I've still got enough free time to help others out.

That being said, Futile looks great for 2D games, and if you want to prototype stuff out in 2D it seems like a great platform. Once you dip into 3D, if you have anything involving characters there's quite a bit that goes into it as far as rigging/skinning/animation which might take up more time than you want. But if you do want those things then hit me up: akaikami@gmail.com

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!

Vino posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3etgRY5D5k

Wow, this quickly went from :effort: to :aaaaa:. That's awesome!

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vino posted:

I know it's just temporary programmer art, but that little robot is adorable.

What are your long term plans for the game? It seems like you could go in a lot of directions with what you have so far.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

Osmosisch posted:

The orange/green/yellow were almost indistinguishable for me (mild red/green colourblindness). Perhaps consider adding some sort of clear distinction that's not colour-based, or ensure that hue/brightness varies along with colour.

Yeah, I have that same problem. Somebody made those textures for me quickly in the original challenge thread. I haven't been able to get anyone to do art for it since, and I can't do art at all myself. :(

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Could anyone recommend some good, comprehensive C# tutorials for Unity? I decided to pick it up on a lark, and I like how there's a lot of things baked in (lighting, physics, etc.), but I'm still completely rear end at programming. I'm mostly looking to learn the major functions and variables I can use and go from there.

thedaian
Dec 11, 2005

Blistering idiots.

TheOrange posted:

I found that my school is taking part in the Global Game Jam, so I'm hoping I can get a bit more comfortable using Unity by then, anyone ever take part in it before and have any advice?

This is more "general advice that applies to most game jams", but design small. Come up with a game that you can probably make in a day, and do that. If it's a sort of game that'll take 2 days, cut down the scope. Also, since GGJ allows for teams, find someone to team up with (and maybe a music/sound guy who is able/willing to do a few projects), but overall, keep the team small. The more people in the team, the harder it'll be to get everyone to agree on one single thing, and working on a team that's too big will just result in a few people sitting around doing nothing for a while.

Also the typical "get proper sleep/food/bathing stuff". Good luck!

Vino posted:

Well, this is like Castle Story and all those infinite universe things on crack. You have something amazing there.

thedaian fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Dec 6, 2012

Vino
Aug 11, 2010
Hey, thanks everyone.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I know it's just temporary programmer art, but that little robot is adorable.

What are your long term plans for the game? It seems like you could go in a lot of directions with what you have so far.

I got the idea for him to hold his hands up like that from the lobstrosities in the Drawing of the Three. Roland describes them as holding their claws in the air in the "honor stance" when a wave comes. I happened to have been reading this part when I was thinking about the design for the robots, and I like it because it shows how they're eager to do work with their arms always up and ready. The final art for those things would probably be very similar in form, they're the only placeholders that I actually like.

Anyway no, I really don't have any long term plans. Like I said in the video, I'm still working out a lot of the details. The resemblances to things like Castle Story and StarForge and the Infinity engine and Minecraft of course bother me, and I want to see if I can try some different game ideas before I settle into anything. Also as far as indie games go this one is maybe a bit too ambitious, it takes too long to prototype stuff and develop all of the required technologies. I've already been working on it for years and it seems like it's years away.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hah I didn't even realize you were talking in the video; I'm at work so I just watched it with the sound off. I'll have to take another look when I get home.

I think you shouldn't let the similarities bother you to the point where you refuse to implement a feature because it might remind people too much of another game - if you feel that your game would benefit from that feature that's all that should matter. The key is really to narrow down your focus early on so you don't end up with crazy feature creep because unless you want to develop it incrementally over time forever Dwarf Fortress style (which is fine if that's what you really want to do! It requires crazy dedication though), having a huge list of things that would be cool will just make you feel that the project is insurmountable.

One thing that strikes me is that Infinity is being designed as an MMO, which means a lot of that space will be used up by players. Since you're just a lone developer an MMO is probably way too ambitious, but that also means you need to think about reasons why players might want to explore that infinite amount of space; one thing about Minecraft is that it generates a crazy amount of terrain, but you really don't NEED to use that much space at all. In single player you can basically just plop down right where the game spawns you and it's just as good as if you were to go wander for days off in some direction, because the thing about random/procedural generation is that it creates stuff that's all new, but also all more or less equally interesting, in the sense of once you've seen one area, you've seen everything.

Making exploration rewarding without pre-designed content is tricky - off the top of my head one thing you could do is set up your planets so that they can have radically different looks based on things like climate, atmosphere, etc. Even something as simple as "this planet is red with purple trees that look like giant mushrooms" would help make it feel like a different place than a basic Earth environment - although alien flora and fauna also means more work creating content (unless you can develop a system that can create unique looking stuff dynamically, which would be pretty cool but also probably pretty hard).

You might also be able to extend the existence of different environments to create natural gameplay elements - maybe to visit certain extremely hostile environments you need to first craft yourself a vessel and suit that will be able to withstand them - but you can find things in those environments that can only be found under those extreme conditions. Try not to fall into the "single biome planet" trap though; if the conditions planetwide are the same everywhere, then really the player is only going to ever bother to explore the first few acres they happened to land on. If they're currently in a desert but know that there are also tropical rainforests on the same planet, they're going to have more incentive to actually take a look at the whole thing.

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nobility is sadly overrated.
Hey guys. This year for Christmas we are running an Advent Calendar with competition to give away games and prizes. But I thought I best drop in here with the one we are running today, as its about making a game.

quote:

Christmas Games - Original Video Game

Create a Christmas related game. What you do its up to you, but here are some theme words to get your mind going.

Giving
Family
Friends
Santa
Happy
Coal
Presents
Gaben

This game must be created by you, for this contest specifically. What you do with it after or how you distribute it is up to you.

Prize
1st - x1 $50 x1 $20 Shopping Spree!
2nd - x1 $50 Shopping Spree![/b]
3rd - Hard Reset, Fantasy Wars and Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten

It will be running for 7 days, so people have the weekend to play with something.

It doesn't need to be anything special, but I thought it would be fun and some people might like the practice. I'd love to see you guys over there!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519924&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post410302961

tehsid fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 7, 2012

thedaian
Dec 11, 2005

Blistering idiots.

tehsid posted:

It doesn't need to be anything special, but I thought it would be fun and some people might like the practice. I'd love to see you guys over there!

For those without platinum, over there is apparently right here

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

thedaian posted:

For those without platinum, over there is apparently right here

Whoops. Thanks!

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
I just implemented rotating parts on the build screen, which means now I can build a car POWERED ONLY BY GUNS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hcZxXP-UE4

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"
That looks astoundingly good. I love the little bounce that happens while you're building your car -- gives it a lot more weight than "spinning blueprint floating in space". It really looks like it's shaping up to be the Kerbal Space Station of cars, only instead of flying to the moon you have a car slowly tip over under the weight of its guns.

e: Fond memories of playing Streets of Simcity when I was younger, putting 6 rocket launchers on the post office truck and then getting stuck trying to reverse around a wall because it handled about as well as you'd expect.

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
Thanks! Yeah, it's running the physics even on the build screen so you can see how the weight of things is affecting the car. I have to freeze everything while you're holding a part though.

Unfortunately that also means that if you build something really unbalanced, the car can start falling over completely, so I've had to make it detect that and freeze the simulation for you (and reset the car's position). You can then manually try unfreezing it again when you think you might have stabilised things (or just keep building in frozen mode, and drive a terrible design).

Imagine you're happily building your car, then you place a big gun on one side and the car falls off into infinity while you're left staring at an empty platform. That's what used to happen.

Nition fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Dec 7, 2012

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nition posted:

Thanks! Yeah, it's running the physics even on the build screen so you can see how the weight of things is affecting the car. I have to freeze everything while you're holding a part though.

Unfortunately that also means that if you build something really unbalanced, the car can start falling over completely, so I've had to make it detect that and freeze the simulation for you (and reset the car's position). You can then manually try unfreezing it again when you think you might have stabilised things (or just keep building in frozen mode, and drive a terrible design).

Imagine you're happily building your car, then you place a big gun on one side and the car falls off into infinity while you're left staring at an empty platform. That's what used to happen.

And is this going to be multiplayer?

I need to play it.

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
Definitely, LAN or online. But I have no idea what I'm doing in terms of implementing multiplayer so that's going to take a while.

Vino
Aug 11, 2010
You bring up some good points, Chesh.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

One thing that strikes me is that Infinity is being designed as an MMO, which means a lot of that space will be used up by players. Since you're just a lone developer an MMO is probably way too ambitious, but that also means you need to think about reasons why players might want to explore that infinite amount of space; one thing about Minecraft is that it generates a crazy amount of terrain, but you really don't NEED to use that much space at all. In single player you can basically just plop down right where the game spawns you and it's just as good as if you were to go wander for days off in some direction, because the thing about random/procedural generation is that it creates stuff that's all new, but also all more or less equally interesting, in the sense of once you've seen one area, you've seen everything.

Yes. I'm designing a game where the player can go anywhere in the universe, this is true. But if I just stick some Minecraft crap in there or give the player some cool guns then that doesn't take advantage of the impressive technology. I could do that crap without the infinite crap. If I don't design a game that requires the infinite technology to execute properly, then the infinite stuff is just a gimmick.

I've had a lot of ideas on that but I only touch on a few in the video, but the basic idea is to almost force the player to explore by scattering the required resources on different planets. Then I would have to design all of the other systems in the game to work on that kind of scale, yeah it gets complicated pretty quick.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Even something as simple as "this planet is red with purple trees that look like giant mushrooms" would help make it feel like a different place than a basic Earth environment - although alien flora and fauna also means more work creating content (unless you can develop a system that can create unique looking stuff dynamically, which would be pretty cool but also probably pretty hard).

True, true. I haven't done much of that so far but you'll notice I did make a green sky on one of the planets.

All your other points are good too - hey you should just take over for me mk? Seems like you know your poo poo :)

thedaian
Dec 11, 2005

Blistering idiots.

Nition posted:

I just implemented rotating parts on the build screen, which means now I can build a car POWERED ONLY BY GUNS.

My favourite part is the car keeps trying to move forward even after flipped over. Using the power of GUNS!

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Nition posted:

I loved the vehicle building in Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts but hated the dodgy physics and really boring missions. A combat-oriented game with similar building mechanics sounds great.

But I find it hard to focus on your video because Whoa major youtube redesign...

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
Yeah, that looks amazing. I have no idea what direction you're taking it, but I would love playing a Twisted Metal style game where you built vehicles. Destroying other people's creations would just be too fun :D

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Nition posted:

Hah, it reminds me of GTA3 where I used to get the tank going about as fast as a sports car just by pointing the cannon backwards and holding down the trigger while accelerating.

Nthing that this idea is really cool. It seems like such an obviously good idea that it's amazing that nobody's really done it before. I guess it's one of those things that's more difficult in execution than conception, but hey it seems you've got that part going pretty well too.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?

The Cheshire Cat posted:

Nthing that this idea is really cool. It seems like such an obviously good idea that it's amazing that nobody's really done it before. I guess it's one of those things that's more difficult in execution than conception, but hey it seems you've got that part going pretty well too.
The spot where it usually falls apart is physics. It is freaking hard to get real-time physics looking good in an online game, and the above (awesome looking) game is all about that.

To which end - if that's your actual goal, and you have no experience in that area, I'd highly recommend you shift gears and focus on online ASAP. You're going to find that you have to design your physics sim in a particular way, if you want it to behave well in net battles. You're going to have an especially difficult time getting cars to look like they're driving as opposed to warping their way through turns.

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?

DeathBySpoon posted:

Yeah, that looks amazing. I have no idea what direction you're taking it, but I would love playing a Twisted Metal style game where you built vehicles. Destroying other people's creations would just be too fun :D

It's a Twisted Metal style game where you build vehicles. Although I've only played Twisted Metal once actually, it's more directly inspired by the melee mode of Interstate '76. And you'll be able to scavenge parts for your vehicle by destroying theirs.

Shalinor posted:

The spot where it usually falls apart is physics. It is freaking hard to get real-time physics looking good in an online game, and the above (awesome looking) game is all about that.

To which end - if that's your actual goal, and you have no experience in that area, I'd highly recommend you shift gears and focus on online ASAP. You're going to find that you have to design your physics sim in a particular way, if you want it to behave well in net battles. You're going to have an especially difficult time getting cars to look like they're driving as opposed to warping their way through turns.

Thanks yeah, I need to mess with a lot of the physics anyway, there are issues that you don't really see in that video. I did guess that putting in multiplayer would probably mess everything up - multiplayer code is the next thing I'm looking at.

The Cheshire Cat posted:

I've been waiting for someone to make this for so long! I finally gave in and started doing it myself. I loved the customisation in Interstate '76. Then I played a demo of Stratosphere: Conquest Of The Skies (does anyone else remember that?) where you built a flying fortress from parts and I thought that was great, but the actual gameplay kind of sucked. I remember when I got a demo of Lego Racers, and you could build your car from scratch. Awesome! Except it wasn't awesome, because the parts were all cosmetic and there was some effect on your car's stats based on how many blocks you used, but it was exceptionally vague. And all those games came out last century!

I want to be able to build a car that SUCKS. A car that falls over every time it turns or only has enough power to fire its guns once a minute. I want part placement and aerodynamics to actually matter! And it doesn't have to be in a way that breeds pointless complexity - it's obvious that putting all your parts on one side should pull the car to the side, or whatever.

I'm pretty excited about this because I finally get to play it.

Nition fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 7, 2012

Vankwish
Dec 3, 2012

Game Dev
Vino that's some amazing tech you have there. I loved it when the first little robot popped up. That's the second time in two days I've genuinely laughed out loud to something in this thread.

It would be a real shame if you didn't take that tech further. Gamers have forever been wishing for a spaceship game with infinite planets and especially ones that you can actually go down and fly around the surface on.

If you put that tech with some basic Elite style combat and trading it would sell in bucket loads. I'd even go as far as to say screw all the art, and do it solid wireframe as a real Elite homage. That would save you infinite hours of work (yeah bad pun) and give it a unique look compared to all modern games.

I did a similar thing in my game and the response has been great.

That is of course if you are remotely interested in those types of games. There is no point making any game if it's not really your thing because it will end up pants.

Vino
Aug 11, 2010
Nition, that game looks cool. I want to play it. Promise me you won't gently caress it up.

Vankwish posted:

It would be a real shame if you didn't take that tech further. Gamers have forever been wishing for a spaceship game with infinite planets and especially ones that you can actually go down and fly around the surface on.

Thanks. This isn't really the kind of game I was thinking about though. Spaceships is kinda easy and obvious, I wanted to get away from that. As it stands, in my game you can fly through space without a ship all you want. I feel like not being tied to a ship would help with the sense of wonder and exploration and imagination and poo poo. For spaceships and poo poo there's always Star Citizen, Elite: Kickstarter Edition, StarForge, etc etc

Nition
Feb 25, 2006

You really want to know?
I'll do my best. Good luck with your game too, it's an ambitious project.

Mug
Apr 26, 2005
Here's a video of me doing a little bit of play-testing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1vEX8PYQo
The game has two classes of character, ENFORCE! and DECEIVE!. One uses the guns, the other uses "abilities".

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Mug posted:

Here's a video of me doing a little bit of play-testing.

Looks awesome, I know its been said before but I love the menu popups that look like they are in the world, so cool.

Heres a video I've been working on this week, we're putting together some media so we can list our game on Steam Greenlight, it seems like the most obvious way to get some exposure prior to putting up a Kickstarter eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUXtFOeeio

Vankwish
Dec 3, 2012

Game Dev

Lucid Dream posted:

Heres a video I've been working on this week, we're putting together some media so we can list our game on Steam Greenlight, it seems like the most obvious way to get some exposure prior to putting up a Kickstarter eventually.

That's looking great. I was going to comment that it was strange to see a space based game without a space background but then it changed to all stars. :)

I think you are going to have great success with that. I think you should consider allowing the character to run to create faster combat which I know I would prefer. Maybe giving the little fella a jetpack instead if you want to keep the more sedate feel. The jetpack could give him some speed for short bursts to liven up combat while keeping the rest of the game peaceful.

I assume it's early days still for your game, just like it is for mine. You seem to have focussed lots of your time into the graphics and interface whereas I went the opposite way around and I'm focussing on getting the gameplay sorted first and polishing the graphics later.

You can see mine here if you are interested :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111075014

It's only been on Greenlight for a week but I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about my experience with it so far.

high on life and meth
Jul 14, 2006

Fika
Rules
Everything
Around
Me
Ambushsabre and I did a thing again! It's a game about grappling in 4 directions and collecting as many coins as you can while avoiding mean blue dudes.

It's pretty straightforward stuff but I'm really pleased with the overall vibe of it. We went with a non-pixelly look, ambushsabre did a really good job on coding in some neat visual tricks (talking stuff like screen transition, and when the player bumps into a wall it has a lil flatten-and-bounce effect), and the music and sound effect are pretty... bubbly.

We named it Baburu, and it looks like this:

And Baburu is playable on Newgrounds right freaking now.

Lucid Dream
Feb 4, 2003

That boy ain't right.

Vankwish posted:

That's looking great. I was going to comment that it was strange to see a space based game without a space background but then it changed to all stars. :)

I think you are going to have great success with that. I think you should consider allowing the character to run to create faster combat which I know I would prefer. Maybe giving the little fella a jetpack instead if you want to keep the more sedate feel. The jetpack could give him some speed for short bursts to liven up combat while keeping the rest of the game peaceful.

I assume it's early days still for your game, just like it is for mine. You seem to have focussed lots of your time into the graphics and interface whereas I went the opposite way around and I'm focussing on getting the gameplay sorted first and polishing the graphics later.

You can see mine here if you are interested :

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111075014

It's only been on Greenlight for a week but I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about my experience with it so far.

Actually the player can already run, I probably just edited out most of the running around. Also: totally doing jetpacks and all kinds of other locomotion gimmicks, we've just sorta been adding content from the ground up in terms of the loose tech progression. We wanted the first sorta gameplay trailer to give you an idea of how the game starts out (with basically nothing but the clothes on your back) but we'll definitely include clips of the more high tech stuff when we start putting together the Kickstarter video when we get to that point.

Lucid Dream fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Dec 8, 2012

mtrc
Mar 29, 2011

THE FUTURE, YOU GUYS

Vermain posted:

Could anyone recommend some good, comprehensive C# tutorials for Unity? I decided to pick it up on a lark, and I like how there's a lot of things baked in (lighting, physics, etc.), but I'm still completely rear end at programming. I'm mostly looking to learn the major functions and variables I can use and go from there.

Not exactly comprehensive, but I really like the tutorials that are on offer here: http://catlikecoding.com/unity/tutorials/

I'm almost done with my Christmas game project. It's a small puzzle platfo-NO WAIT COME BACK. It is a puzzle platformer, but the twist is that the game's levels and the game mechanics you use were discovered by an AI. I'm a PhD student at Imperial College in London, where I research techniques for autonomous, automated game design. More on here if you're interested.

Here's a shot or two of the game. Titles!

Levels!

Art done by professional artists instead of my smooshing keys into photoshop!

The system invented the game mechanics by inspecting and modifying game code on its own, not by using premade parts of rules and combining them, like I've done before. The level designer can also take advantage of this and design levels that must use the mechanic in order to complete. It's been really exciting to work with, but I am very, very tired.

Releasing next Friday on Android+Desktop platforms, for free. Did I mention I'm tired?

Anyway I wanted to thank everyone in the thread. I've read through a bunch of times and lurked and it's a great atmosphere here. Very motivating!

HelixFox
Dec 20, 2004

Heed the words of this ancient spirit.

FinalSin posted:

I'm a PhD student at Imperial College in London, where I research techniques for autonomous, automated game design.

I've been following your progress on Angelina since you talked about it at GameCamp in May and will definitely be picking this game up! It looks awesome.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
the chaos engine
1:
Why use Z instead of Space? I'm much more likely to press Space than Z when I go into a random game without reading the directions.

2:
I didn't realize that I could shoot out a grapple while in a grapple. It wasn't mentioned in the instructions.

3:
I thought the grappling while grappling was kind of hard. It was difficult to move small amounts. The background could obscure the grapple also, meaning I couldn't tell how close it was to me beginning to get pulled.

4:
Maybe the grapple button could be held down and when released the grapple would come out. The grapple would go in the original direction and I could change the eye direction so that it is all ready for the next direction I want to go.

5:
Start with fewer coins, like one. Next level have two. It took me a while to get all the coins in a level. I would have liked to have had a quick win or two to get used to it.

6:
The grapple is difficult to see against the light background.

BovineFury fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 8, 2012

mtrc
Mar 29, 2011

THE FUTURE, YOU GUYS

HelixFox posted:

I've been following your progress on Angelina since you talked about it at GameCamp in May and will definitely be picking this game up! It looks awesome.

Oh wow, thank you! I'm hoping to come to Game Camp again next year, make sure you say hi!

The research has come on a lot in 2012. I'm looking to topics for post-PhD research, which I'm hoping will involve developing software that can work with human designers (such as you guys!) and suggest new ideas for mechanics, levels, enemies, and so on. Exciting times!

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
I've been messing around with my profile selection menu, going for more graphics and fewer numbers. Here is the old with the new. Ignore the little black arrows.

Does it make sense?

Steampunk_Spoon
May 18, 2009
The icons definitely do a good job of making things more clear. Have you ever looked at the way games like the Civilization series present information? There might be some valuable stuff there to steal get inspired by.

I'm building a little Breakout/Arkanoid clone. It's my first attempt at a game, so i figured i'd better keep the scope down :)

I'm trying for a Amiga500'ish look, not sure if i'm there yet.

Orzo
Sep 3, 2004

IT! IT is confusing! Say your goddamn pronouns!
Looks great for your first game, maybe you could take a video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Working on an RPG. Going to be all my own art assets, which means tons of pixel work. :v: