Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keenan
Dec 5, 2012

Not Boba Fett

Chinese Tony Danza posted:

I'm 100% positive that neither of the add-ons were ever released commercially before now. The original intention was to sell them shortly after Shadow Warrior's release, but poorer sales than expected killed that idea. The devs of Twin Dragon released it for free not too long after cancellation, and Wanton Destruction was also released by one of the devs many years after the fact. So really, it's kind of silly to remove them since they have always been available for free up until this point.

Thanks for that! Didn't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

The Kins posted:

Back to Saturn X: Episode 1 has been released! 20 maps, three years in the making. Should run on all source ports, though if you're using ZDoom you should grab a SVN build.

H2Omelon posted:

This is incredible and everyone here should play it.

It really is. Esselfortium might grumble a lot, but he knows how to squeeze every last inch of visual style out of Vanilla doom limitations (or whatever is close to it).

Also, as these levels follow the rough same kind of choreography as classic Doom 2, it's very much Brutal Doom compatible. Just make sure you load BD after the map pack or you'll get some graphical weirdness going on due to some of the stylistic overrides in Saturn X.

Edit: Oh yeah, you absolutely must get Fluidsynth and a decent soundfont, ideally one that can do decent guitars. The music needs it. Take the soundfont from this pack I uploaded a while back, and get the latest Fluidsynth DLL here.

Dominic White fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 11, 2012

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

Commander Keenan posted:

Thanks for that! Didn't know.

Another thing you might be interested to know, then, is that there was in fact a third add-on pack in the works. Unlike the others, this one never surfaced. I forget what it was called, but it was supposed to star Lo Wang's estranged sister in some sort of adventure of her own. I think some screenshots exist somewhere, but that's all we know of it.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'm not very familiar with Shadow Warrior's add-ons, but please tell me that this was spelled 'Won-ton Destruction'.

Yes. Yes, it was.

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011

Tiger Schwert posted:

I really wish Quake had a bestiary that wasn't 50% "guy what runs at you and tries to hit you". Some of the custom levels people make look really impressive but the gameplay usually ends up as pretty dull for that simple fact alone.

Yeah, I liked the base levels for this reason. And then the last levels got annoying with the Slimes. The vores were interesting, but they were more a nuisance, and on Normal, the Shamblers are easy to murder with the Super Nailgun.

At least the expansion packs upped the difficulty, but still.

RiffRaff1138
Feb 28, 2006

Every single motherfucker thinks they're gonna save the fuckin' world... Why not do something about the shitty economy or whatever instead?! Son of a bitch!

Another thing you might be interested to know, then, is that there was in fact a third add-on pack in the works. Unlike the others, this one never surfaced. I forget what it was called, but it was supposed to star Lo Wang's estranged sister in some sort of adventure of her own. I think some screenshots exist somewhere, but that's all we know of it.
Deadly Kiss. And if anyone can find those screenshots, I'd like to see them.

quote:

Yes. Yes, it was.
Unfortunately, no, it wasn't. It's "Wanton" in-game.

danbo
Dec 29, 2010

JackMackerel posted:

Yeah, I liked the base levels for this reason. And then the last levels got annoying with the Slimes. The vores were interesting, but they were more a nuisance, and on Normal, the Shamblers are easy to murder with the Super Nailgun.

At least the expansion packs upped the difficulty, but still.

Vores are kind of a budget revenant with much more health and much less mobility, shamblers are trivial once you learn to bait their melee swipes, tarbabies are at least an interesting idea but yeah - very annoying.

Quake's best enemy is the Ogre. Placed in some rafters or on a balcony overlooking the player, he forces the player to keep moving with grenade spam. In a close fight, he forces the player to get close up due to his grenades typically landing at about the area where the player is most comfortable fighting him from.

Also it's really fun to hit wizards with the grenade launcher or pop a big cluster of zombies.

I kind of want to see a game done with the brush-based architecture of Quake but using sprites for better "screen readability". I know Retroblazer did that but the levels were pretty dull, to be honest.

Commander Keenan
Dec 5, 2012

Not Boba Fett

Too bad we'll never see complete mindfucks of expansion packs anymore. An expansion pack that adds squirt guns? Suicide nowadays.

Dominic White posted:

Oh yeah, you absolutely must get Fluidsynth and a decent soundfont, ideally one that can do decent guitars. The music needs it. Take the soundfont from this pack I uploaded a while back, and get the latest Fluidsynth DLL here.

I'm a fan of Shan's soundfont. Here's a sample of E3M1 from Doom with Shan's. Since the download links for the soundfont on the Internet are pretty horrible, here's a good one I've uploaded to Google Drive.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

RiffRaff1138 posted:

Deadly Kiss. And if anyone can find those screenshots, I'd like to see them.

Unfortunately, no, it wasn't. It's "Wanton" in-game.

Was it really? I could have sworn I'd seen it stylized that way officially.

Anyhow, found two screenshots. Interesting stuff. It'd be interesting to try and track down some of the former employees of SillySoft, the people who were working on this, and see if they've still got the files.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

I meant the huge variety of slots that happen each round...
Oh, well then. here you go! Stuff in spoilers is in the next big update.

Slot 1
1.) BLOODY SCREEN SO REAL!: Movement speed reduced, but with health regeneration
2.) Moonwalker: Low gravity.
3.) Too. Much. Caffeine.: Weapon firing rate is doubled.
4.) Bloody Mess: Monsters always gib on death.
5.) Green Is Turbo!: Movement speed increased.
6.) Gunfinity: Infinite ammo.
7.) Wing and a Prayer: Flight enabled.
8.) Birthday Party: Monsters explode on death.
9.) Dog Whistle: Monsters become confused and don't attack
10.) Grease is the Word: Friction disabled.
11.) Find the Antidote: Health slowly decreases over time.
12.) Reelism 64: Ridiculous amounts of fog.
13.) iReelism: Touchscreen controls overlaid onto the screen.
14.) Blind Skull: HUD is disabled.
15.) HYPERPOWER!: Superweapons have a chance of spawning instead of normal weapons.
16.) Mentally Retardant: Immunity to fire.

Slot 2
1.) Retro Rockets: Wolf3D weapons.
2.) My Tank Is Fight: Morph into an invulnerable tank.
3.) Porkchop Sandwiches!: Fire weapons.
4.) Nevermore: Heretic and Hexen weapons.
5.) Crate Shower: Crates of goodies (and the occasional live grenade) fly out of weapon spawns.
6.) NRG: Energy weapons.
7.) This Is My Boomstick!: Shotguns.
8.) BLAU!: Explosive weapons.
9.) Melee Masters: Melee weapons.
10.) Famine: No weapon spawns or ammo drops.
11.) Blue Magic: Enemy weapons.
12.) Bullet Hoses: Rapid-fire hitscan weapons.
13.) Dog Mode: Morph into an invulnerable dog.
14.) Mad HACX: HACX weapons.
15.) Sector Effectors: Duke3D weapons
16.) Crapshoot!: Unpredictable weapons.

Slot 3
1.) Friendship Is Tragic: Brony monsters.
2.) Imp My Ride: Imp monsters.
3.) Night Of The NPCs: Strife NPC monsters.
4.) Optical Invasion: Eye monsters.
5.) Night of the Shooting Dead: Doom zombieman monsters.
6.) Order of the Hellish Empire: Baron/Hell Knight monsters.
7.) They Were RoBots: Robot monsters.
8.) Jetpack Larry: Jetpack Larry monsters.
9.) THE JERK Cometh!: An invulnerable hellbeast spawns in.
10.) Dogged: Dog monsters. So many dog monsters.
11.) Spooks 'n' Kooks: Undead monsters.
12.) Renaissance Unfair: Medieval monsters.
13.) First Contact: Alien monsters.
14.) Wolf3D Anniversary!: Wolf3D monsters.
15.) Quick Draws: Cowboy monsters.
16.) What! About! Bob!: Friendly Marathon monsters.

Oh, also Samsara updated with another playable character, the Quake Guy.

And another big release! Doom The Way Id Did: The Lost Episodes - Six episodes of the stuff that didn't get in. Still pretty solid, apparently!

The Kins fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Dec 11, 2012

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Including a rail gun in a game with no real vertical axis was really a stroke of genius.

JLaw
Feb 10, 2008

- harmless -

The Kins posted:

And another big release! Doom The Way Id Did: The Lost Episodes - Six episodes of the stuff that didn't get in. Still pretty solid, apparently!

Six... episodes? :monocle: Faith and begorrah.

JackMackerel
Jun 15, 2011

Tiger Schwert posted:

Vores are kind of a budget revenant with much more health and much less mobility, shamblers are trivial once you learn to bait their melee swipes, tarbabies are at least an interesting idea but yeah - very annoying.

Quake's best enemy is the Ogre. Placed in some rafters or on a balcony overlooking the player, he forces the player to keep moving with grenade spam. In a close fight, he forces the player to get close up due to his grenades typically landing at about the area where the player is most comfortable fighting him from.

Also it's really fun to hit wizards with the grenade launcher or pop a big cluster of zombies.

I kind of want to see a game done with the brush-based architecture of Quake but using sprites for better "screen readability". I know Retroblazer did that but the levels were pretty dull, to be honest.

I dunno, I'd like to see them paired with some sort of other ranged enemy, like the shotgun grunts or the plasma grunts. Later levels just made me sort of move back while the Ogres kept firing at places that unwittingly bounced the grenades elsewhere. But yeah, I liked engaging them up close, at melee.

I'd kinda like to see some more differentiation of the weapon types, since later levels provided enough ammo for the SNG to be viable, and the regular shotgun seemed to have the same accuracy of the double shotgun.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

gently caress map 11 in cchest4 :mad:

My normal Brutal Doom playstyle is hard, no saves during a level, with a mod that regens health to 31.

Usually this works well, and gives me tense sessions where I just get through a level, or fail a time or two before completing it.

This level had two bullshit 'go here, get surrounded by enemies' traps, the kind I hate most (especially in bdoom, for obvious reasons), but moreover, it was just plain loving enormous. I was up to like 30+ minutes on my last run when I died :gonk:

Somewhat interesting architecture and design, but just too big.

Curiously, map 10 was also rather difficult due to traps, as its entire gimmick was built around enemies teleporting in around you - but the mapper was clever, and put pentagrams on the ground to warn you where this would occur, so you could at least be prepared.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Johnny Law posted:

Six... episodes? :monocle: Faith and begorrah.

If that's not enough, there's also two little episodes here in memory of a mapper who died at the beginning of the year. That's a total of 92 DTWID and DTWID-derived levels floating around.

SurrealityCheck
Sep 15, 2012
Did you guys hear about the ROTT remake coming?

If ever there was a property I was not expecting to see again, it was RotT O.o

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

SurrealityCheck posted:

Did you guys hear about the ROTT remake coming?

If ever there was a property I was not expecting to see again, it was RotT O.o

RotT was another one of the classic "Batshit insane map design" era fps's right? I only remember it for the hand of god and dogmode powers. :v:

If it was another map design era game, i worry for a remake, since it seems modern studios cant get the design right anymore. Then again, maybe judging the industry by the standard set by Duke Nukem Forever is unfair, Serious Sam the 3rd was alright. :shobon:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I loved ROTT, though I didn't realize why at the time. It's specifically because everything was just so weird! God mod, dog mode (that was a thing, right?) Drunk missiles, floating platforms, razors coming out of the floor.

GodDAMN, ROTT was something special.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Cat Mattress posted:

If that's not enough, there's also two little episodes here in memory of a mapper who died at the beginning of the year. That's a total of 92 DTWID and DTWID-derived levels floating around.

Wait wait, what?

Point me to these, I absolutely loved DTWID

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
DTWID itself has 27 levels.
DTWID-LE adds a whooping 53 to that sum, total 80.
PDA brings 12 more, total 92.

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

Shadowmorn posted:

If it was another map design era game, i worry for a remake, since it seems modern studios cant get the design right anymore. Then again, maybe judging the industry by the standard set by Duke Nukem Forever is unfair, Serious Sam the 3rd was alright. :shobon:

I hate this, please don't say this. I would work on one in a second if my bosses thought it would make a good RoI :( The problem is that the audience that enjoys military shooters and the like are more reliable and lucrative of a base to focus on than people who want old school clever design and mechanic driven games. I guarantee you if the fanbase grew exponentially overnight, you'd see more games. As it stands, the community takes care of its own needs and doesn't have to venture outside of itself often to consume media, except for the occasional RoTT style remake game.

Irish Taxi Driver fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Dec 11, 2012

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Irish Taxi Driver posted:

I hate this, please don't say this. I would work on one in a second if my bosses thought it would make a good RoI :( The problem is that the audience that enjoys military shooters and the like are more reliable and lucrative of a base to focus on than people who want old school clever design and mechanic driven games.

Aww, hosed by the fanbase then huh? :( Well i'd be happy to know that at least the desire to design cluster-gently caress labyrinthine levels is still appealing, hopefully you'll get a chance to do it sometime when the FPS tastes branch out again. :3:

Pretend its an open world shooter! Or something! :pseudo:

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
Might as well post the trailer again cos it still looks great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-RD6_GXZ8

Check out Interceptor Entertainment's videos, there's lots of behind the scenes vids, there's even a few that are time lapses of levels being made. That out to put any worries to rest.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Kins posted:

Oh, also Samsara updated with another playable character, the Quake Guy.

New Reelism stuff coming, Quake's Ranger for Samsara and more levels from DTWID, today is a loving fastastic day.

Also thanks to DominicWhite for Serpent: Resurrection. It makes Hexen feel like a new game and has a great old school RPG vibe. You have to be careful at the start and the open world exploration is amazing.

Edit: ROTT remake only needs to be stable (and relatively bugfree) and It'll be a loving great game, it's going to be ludicrous with things like this:

From Rise of the Triad Production Diaries - Part 1

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Dec 11, 2012

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Guillermus posted:

New Reelism stuff coming, Quake's Ranger for Samsara and more levels from DTWID, today is a loving fastastic day.

Also thanks to DominicWhite for Serpent: Resurrection. It makes Hexen feel like a new game and has a great old school RPG vibe. You have to be careful at the start and the open world exploration is amazing.

Edit: ROTT remake only needs to be stable (and relatively bugfree) and It'll be a loving great game, it's going to be ludicrous with things like this:

From Rise of the Triad Production Diaries - Part 1

Holy poo poo is Reelism coming today? There goes my whole loving... rest of the year.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

WHOIS John Galt posted:

Holy poo poo is Reelism coming today? There goes my whole loving... rest of the year.
Oh god not now I'm not nearly done I still have at least three jackpots and so many bugs to fix :gonk:

January's more realistic. I was aiming for Christmas Day, but it's probably not happening.

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
So is there some way to force GZDoom to run in like, windowed fullscreen? You know, like it's technically windowed but there's no title bar or borders? I ask because I have this really, really annoying problem in the GL renderer only where 16:9 resolutions above 1280x720 screw up and for some reason squish the screen vertically like it's not at the right aspect ratio for my screen. It only happens in GL and only happens in fullscreen and nobody can give me a reason as to why.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Shadowmorn posted:

RotT was another one of the classic "Batshit insane map design" era fps's right? I only remember it for the hand of god and dogmode powers. :v:

If you're looking for RotT: 2012, this remake looks like it could be really good. Ridiculous combat, platforms everywhere, and a lot of the power-ups are making a return. Instead of pricing it as an ordinary game($50-60) I think they're shooting for around $20 or $30. That is, it doesn't seem to me that they're trying to compete on the same level as all of the Call of Duties out there.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

So is there some way to force GZDoom to run in like, windowed fullscreen? You know, like it's technically windowed but there's no title bar or borders? I ask because I have this really, really annoying problem in the GL renderer only where 16:9 resolutions above 1280x720 screw up and for some reason squish the screen vertically like it's not at the right aspect ratio for my screen. It only happens in GL and only happens in fullscreen and nobody can give me a reason as to why.

Gamecompanion is good for this, just extract wherever and add gzdoom.exe to the config file. Then set to run on startup and it'll do the rest.

Obviously make sure your gzdoom windowed resolution matches your native res as well.

Red_Mage
Jul 23, 2007
I SHOULD BE FUCKING PERMABANNED BUT IN THE MEANTIME ASK ME ABOUT MY FAILED KICKSTARTER AND RUNNING OFF WITH THE MONEY

Shadowmorn posted:

I disagree, I would love to see some of the Black Ops/Modern Warfare maps ported to doom/quake, especially for multiplayer. Also the level of hidden stuff designed into the zombie mode maps is ludicrous.

For example, this is Launch, from CoD black ops.

The lack of Room over Room would hurt it a little in doom, but this is a map that supports multiple gameplay modes, has traps built in, has good hold points for just about any style of weapon you can think of, has open areas, tight areas, and even has spaces that would work for powerups.

Modern Map Design is a bit of a mixed bag, but there are some real gems. Basically what I am saying is someone port Launch to Doom or Quake.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Obviously it should be a Marathon map if it needs room over room.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Speaking of Marathon, I'd really like to play it, but the controls and engine all seem a bit clunky. I'm using the updated version in the OP (basically the free version released by Bungie), and I can't ever get the mouse movement to feel right. It's just really hard going from GZDoom with comfortable controls to Marathon. Has anyone managed to tweak it nicely that could send me their config file, or is it just part of the charm?

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Chinook posted:

Speaking of Marathon, I'd really like to play it, but the controls and engine all seem a bit clunky. I'm using the updated version in the OP (basically the free version released by Bungie), and I can't ever get the mouse movement to feel right. It's just really hard going from GZDoom with comfortable controls to Marathon. Has anyone managed to tweak it nicely that could send me their config file, or is it just part of the charm?

That's part of the "charm". The mouse controls never quite feel right because the way mouselook is implemented is a terrible hack. Fixing that would require a lot of work and rewriting most of the input handling and event loop, and no-one cares to put in that much effort because one of the project leads is psychopathically opposed to any changes that would make Marathon "more accessible to people who aren't already Marathon fans" and has stated he would veto any such patches anyways.

:sigh:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Yes, the original controls involved the numpad. Both hands on the keyboard like other games of the era. I'm not sure that Marathon 1 is worth playing these days but 2 and Infinity(Infinity is essentially just more 2 with a batshit story) are fun. I used to hang out in an AOL Instant Messenger chatroom to coordinate Aleph One multiplayer and I thought it was awesome.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Yes, the original controls involved the numpad. Both hands on the keyboard like other games of the era. I'm not sure that Marathon 1 is worth playing these days but 2 and Infinity(Infinity is essentially just more 2 with a batshit story) are fun. I used to hang out in an AOL Instant Messenger chatroom to coordinate Aleph One multiplayer and I thought it was awesome.

M1's level design hasn't aged that well, but I think M2 works a lot better when you already have some investment in the storyline (and fear of Durandal from M1.

Also, co-op forgives many sins of level design, and M1A1 fixes Colony Ship For Sale, Cheap.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Yeah Doom and Duke 3D and so on simply had better controls out of the box, so they lend themselves better to good controls now.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Red_Mage posted:

I disagree, I would love to see some of the Black Ops/Modern Warfare maps ported to doom/quake, especially for multiplayer. Also the level of hidden stuff designed into the zombie mode maps is ludicrous.

For example, this is Launch, from CoD black ops.

This is awesome. :allears: I guess some devs are still living the spirit of crazy level design, just trying to find ways to express it that wont get their managers seeing red?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

ToxicFrog posted:

M1's level design hasn't aged that well, but I think M2 works a lot better when you already have some investment in the storyline (and fear of Durandal from M1.

Also, co-op forgives many sins of level design, and M1A1 fixes Colony Ship For Sale, Cheap.
M1 works so well on story and atmosphere but, yeah, some of the levels are pretty poor. It's still worth playing (worth playing first, I'd argue) but M2 and Minf totally eclipse it on the gameplay front.

As for trying to play it with the mouse, I've gotten the mouse control to feel approximately "right" a few times and it always involves one of the axis (vertical, I think) being set way higher than the other. My best advice here is to tweak the horizontal controls to feel as good as possible first, then get the vertical controls on a tolerable level seperately. Most of the game was designed with horizontal aiming in mind so you'll be golden as long as your horizontal works for you.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

Dominic White posted:

Also, as these levels follow the rough same kind of choreography as classic Doom 2, it's very much Brutal Doom compatible. Just make sure you load BD after the map pack or you'll get some graphical weirdness going on due to some of the stylistic overrides in Saturn X.
I've heard reports of some issues with BD on a few levels. It wasn't balanced for it or tested for it, so YMMV.

quote:

Edit: Oh yeah, you absolutely must get Fluidsynth and a decent soundfont, ideally one that can do decent guitars. The music needs it. Take the soundfont from this pack I uploaded a while back, and get the latest Fluidsynth DLL here.
I haven't tested the soundfont you linked, but speaking for my own music in the pack, at least, it was mixed to sound best with the stock SoundCanvas-based MIDI instrument samples that you get with the normal Windows MIDI or QuickTime playback. I've had pretty poor results with most alternate soundfonts I've tried. I know WeedsGM3, one I've heard pretty frequently recommended, makes a total mess of the songs; hopefully this one does better than that at least.

BTW, if you downloaded an earlier version, be sure to update to 0.99e because I made a booboo in Sunday's rush of last-minute changes that left one of the levels impossible to exit. :doh:

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Shadowmorn posted:

This is awesome. :allears: I guess some devs are still living the spirit of crazy level design, just trying to find ways to express it that wont get their managers seeing red?

Yeah, modern FPS games still do a pretty decent job with the maps in multiplayer, it's just that the single player experience follows the straight path/cutscene/straight path/cutscene formula. I definitely still have fond memories of the multiplayer maps in the CoD games (MW1 and 2, anyway)

DoombatINC posted:

As for trying to play it with the mouse, I've gotten the mouse control to feel approximately "right" a few times and it always involves one of the axis (vertical, I think) being set way higher than the other. My best advice here is to tweak the horizontal controls to feel as good as possible first, then get the vertical controls on a tolerable level seperately. Most of the game was designed with horizontal aiming in mind so you'll be golden as long as your horizontal works for you.

Thanks for the advice. I'll go back in and try again sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Kins posted:

Oh, well then. here you go!

Thanks! There's more variety than I thought. Do all of them have an equal probability of happening?

I'm late to the game so I only started playing Reelism just a few days ago and I'm having a loving blast. It wasn't all cake, though, because the first time I played it this happened two rounds in a row:

quote:

Slot 1
11.) Find the Antidote: Health slowly decreases over time.

Slot 3
13.) First Contact: Alien monsters.

After dying and trying again the same combination of Slot 1 and Slot 3 happened again and I was left wondering exactly what was it about this mod that you all enjoyed (at the time I didn't notice the slot mechanic). Boy am I glad I decided to give it a third chance and got Dog Power with Too Much Caffeine and was floored watching enemies splatter just by howling at them.

The Kins posted:

Stuff in spoilers is in the next big update.

Any plans on adding more music?

The Kins posted:

:aaa: This is why Christmas shopping is so hard for my family/friends. The Internet gives me everything I want for free!