Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Coyote Ugly posted:

I tried to send you a card and it sent it back to me as a return to send since the address posted was invalid.

... That would be why, apparently. I apologize for that and feel even more stupid now. I bet my mailperson ADORES me now. :smiths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

DLAO posted:

... That would be why, apparently. I apologize for that and feel even more stupid now. I bet my mailperson ADORES me now. :smiths:

Oh no, I sent you a card recently too! I guess it'll be finding it's way back to me as well. I'll make sure you're included in my next batch of mail. I'm thinking I'll have to send out another couple dozen 'cause there are just so many more people now!

PezMaster posted:

Killamajig is going to colour the poo poo out of that Star Wars picture. And I want to stick all those vegan stickers on my weight lifting belt - 'cause I'm seriously powered by tofu. So much tofu.

I'm glad you guys liked it! I have like three hundred more pages to that Star Wars colouring book... Best dollar store find yet, methinks.

party hat posted:

I'm sorry! I got your card and it was wonderful, I'm just somehow too lazy to post in here but not too lazy to send you a card back!

Woohoo! Thank you. :3:

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

Andaley posted:

Oh my Goonmas! So many cards today!

From Nation of Crustaceans - a drawing of my avatar in a Christmas hat! Squeeeeeeeee!

This is fantastic!!!

Ashendar
Oct 19, 2011

Received cards from Fluffy Bunnies and blinkeve1826! Thanks guys!

Sending my own tomorrow, hope they will arrive in time.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Oh no, I sent you a card recently too! I guess it'll be finding it's way back to me as well. I'll make sure you're included in my next batch of mail. I'm thinking I'll have to send out another couple dozen 'cause there are just so many more people now!

It may or may not be okay--- I think they realized I was some poor confused person and so some of them ARE coming through.

Actually, it was funny because before I moved in here, the LANDLADY gave me the wrong address as well. Then when I tried to order pizza, they had to explain to me where I lived and how it worked and what not.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

DLAO posted:

OP Lamb

Can I get my address updated to
5125 Palm Springs Blvd,
Unit 5206,
Tampa Florida 33647
USA

please? Apparently I am very stupid and don't even know my OWN address--- I just moved here about a month ago and my job moved just before that, so I'm very confused about addresses. I think I should start wearing one of those bracelets that says where I need to be returned if found.

Done!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Thank you very much, Lamb! :-D

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
Oh hell yes. I played this once, got some unicorn semen (glitter.) And a lovely card. Goons are the best internet citizens.

Shane McCutcheon
138 Boudreaux Road
Opelousas, LA 70570

But no penises in my mail, please. Sorry about that. Dollar store cards as the OP mentioned wouldn't be bad drat near homeless, here
Will do my best to send out cards and Cajun doodads to people for Chrimmas.

Crazy Old Clarice
Mar 5, 2007

Lefou, I'm afraid I've been eating... you.
A big thank you to 13Pandora13, Rythe, and family, and Andaley for some most excellent holiday cheer. We were away for a week and came back to a stack of mail which included your cards. It was the most fun we have had opening mail in a long time. Thanks!!

Goons are the best -- we have received more goon cards than family cards. Thanks for making our holidays festive, hon.

China Blue
Nov 9, 2010
OP Lamb

I just noticed that you listed my postcode wrong on the compiled Goonlist. I'm not sure how much that would affect posting but could you change it from NN5 6NX to NN5 6XH. Thanks.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you?!
Thank you Kafka's Goldfish! The card and cross stitches are awesome, and I loved the wax seal.

party hat
Apr 22, 2010

Tremors posted:

Thank you Kafka's Goldfish! The card and cross stitches are awesome, and I loved the wax seal.

Oh my god, I want frog Mario. That was the best power up thingy.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

All of this got dropped off at the post office this morning. Hopefully most will arrive before christmas. Fingers crossed!

forgive the fuzzy cell phone pic

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...

party hat posted:

Oh my god, I want frog Mario. That was the best power up thingy.

I will make one especially for you, party hat!

Also, anyone here have a pug? If yes, could you please share his/her name? How about any "Wizard of Oz" fans?

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Also, anyone here have a pug? If yes, could you please share his/her name? How about any "Wizard of Oz" fans?

I had a pug until a few years ago, her name was Agnes and she was the best. Sadly I can't find any pictures of her or I'd share.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Goon love is the best love!

I got awesome Christmas cards and goodies from:
Tempura Wizard, Thermophonic Joy, Crazy Old Clarice, 13Pandora, the always holiday spirited Lamb, Marlow, Fluffy Bunnies, Team Lunch and Coyote Ugly.

My family doesn't do holiday cards, so YAY and THANKS!

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you?!

kafkasgoldfish posted:

My niece loves The Wizard of Oz.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

kafkasgoldfish posted:

I have a pug. His name is Simon Pugg. He's named for one of my favorite actors, although he looks more like Nick Frost...

Framptonlive
Nov 22, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Well, I really like "Oz", does that count?

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

China Blue posted:

OP Lamb

I just noticed that you listed my postcode wrong on the compiled Goonlist. I'm not sure how much that would affect posting but could you change it from NN5 6NX to NN5 6XH. Thanks.

Done!

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
jimmie (from the internet) in London: loved your post card but there was no return address on it so I can't reply! PM me!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

JimmydaFish posted:

All of this got dropped off at the post office this morning. Hopefully most will arrive before christmas. Fingers crossed!

forgive the fuzzy cell phone pic

Oh man, I thought I filled out a lot of cards last night. I only got to about 35, and I still haven't bought stamps or put the return address on them. I ordered address labels and the fuckers just haven't shown up yet. :sassargh:

I also ran out of envelopes, almost ran out of cards, and very nearly gave myself a papercut on my lip and tongue.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I have a friend who's kind of having a rough patch right now and could use some cheer, please no offensive stuff though (send that to me):

edit: address removed

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 23, 2012

Wings of Mine
Aug 23, 2011
Thank you Team Lunch for the card!! The stickers and little origami bird really made my day! :D

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
You all have sent such wonderful things from this thread! I set up a special tree just for them...

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

Came home at 1am from a crappy day at work and had three wonderful goon x-mas cards waiting for me on the coffee table for my enjoyment.

First off I have from DLAO a wonderful card full of sparkles, a neat snowflake and what I think might be the devil/reindeer origami. Regardless of the possible devils, the card was great and the snowflake will go on my Christmas tree this year and for years after.

Next up from Naomie DI got this bright and glittery card with a wicked awesome little necklace thing with my user name on it, might have to work that into a avatar or something soon.

Finally from Bampf Kerpow I got this super awesome card with angels on front and a great Doctor Who reference inside, I had to be tired because it took me a moment to get this. Awesome little joke, I loved it and I am sure my wife will have no idea what it is about.

Thanks a lot for the goon love and your cards are going on the mantle next to my families cards.

kittentits
Feb 16, 2009
if you use my colored pencils you better put them back in rainbow order
We've gotten five cards so far, and it's been really exciting to open them! I don't have them in front of me now and don't specifically remember the names of you beautiful goons, but I'll update with pictures and greetings and such as soon as I have some time left over. In other news, about 20 cards are leaving Norway tomorrow, headed for adventure! I added a disclaimer to every single one, because I have no idea what the niece faces did in the cards they made. :ohdear:

More to come as we start replying to the cards we've gotten and sending out some New Year's/Huzzah It's January/Oh God It's Already Valentines Day cards, whichever matches our turtle-y speed.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

AuntBuck posted:

I have a friend who's kind of having a rough patch right now and could use some cheer, please no offensive stuff though (send that to me):

[redacted]

I'm on it :) I came home to so much mail yesterday! I swear, if actual work gets in the way of posting pictures while I'm at work today I'm going to be very annoyed.

lamb fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Jan 5, 2013

Bampf Kerpow!
Aug 17, 2010
I put out some more cards, but I apologize if they are warped or weird looking in any way when you guys get them. It's been raining pretty good here, and I just discovered I have a leaky mailbox. :ohdearsass:

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Got more cards!! Thank you Kat W, Tempura Wizard, Rythe, and Opera Bitch for the awesome cards, stickers, confetti, and my username keychain!

I sent out a few cards but nobody has reported them yet. I hope they made it to them okay.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Yay! Glad you got my card, Rythe and you like the snowflake--- those are paper cranes, NOT devils, silly! :-P

I also received three cards in the mail today--- from Opera Bitch --- I definitely like my bookmark, Thermophonic Joy --- Oh My!It did come! My mailperson is certain I am a retard! :-P and Tremors --- yay Goon <3 from the internet!

I am THOROUGHLY enjoying this holiday season!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

DLAO posted:

Yay! Glad you got my card, Rythe and you like the snowflake--- those are paper cranes, NOT devils, silly! :-P

I also received three cards in the mail today--- from Opera Bitch --- I definitely like my bookmark, Thermophonic Joy --- Oh My!It did come! My mailperson is certain I am a retar.d! :-P and Tremors --- yay Goon <3 from the internet!

I am THOROUGHLY enjoying this holiday season!

I just realized I forgot to update the address on your card before I brought them to my post office yesterday. :ohdearsass:

If it comes back to me I'll send it back out with some extra goodies.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

lamb posted:

I'm on it :) I came home to so much mail yesterday! I swear, if actual work gets in the way of posting pictures while I'm at work today I'm going to be very annoyed.

lamb, you are the best. Also I need to thank PezMaster, Team Lunch, Fluffy Bunnies and Andaley for all of the awesome. Hey PezMaster, would it be cool to send a card to your class?

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Ok, my home renovation project is done, Christmas shopping is done, Sassmass gifts have been dispatched and my client's 2013 plans have been authorized. Time to tackle this pile of (in some cases very late) thank yous!

In alphabetical order:

Andaley, China Blue (awesome, you even captured Castiel's perpetually crusty chapped lips), Crazy Old Clarice, Cmdr Tomalak,

Cone of Tragedy (Cool foreign gelt! Lamb Jr. keeps making me play driedel with him since he learned about Hanukkah in school. I'm going to eat this in front of him), Disargeria, Fluffy Bunnies,

Foxxor the Red, Genesplicer,

Kafka's Goldfish sent a bunch of mail - I love the cross-stitch you guys are doing

JimmydaFish somehow knew I love bacon, marlow covered my desk in glitter, Opera Bitch made me a cool glow-in-the-dark bookmark

I'm not sure what Palette Swap's cat is up to, party hat told me about Poutineries (sounds dirty), Team Lunch sent greetings from the Outer Banks, and Big Time Rush um, wait. Never mind that one.

PezMaster's students are awesome

and last but not least, Tempura Wizard and Thermophonic Joy (holy crap so many stickers)

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Thanks for the card, cardboard Robot! :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Cone of Tragedy posted:

You all have sent such wonderful things from this thread! I set up a special tree just for them...

I think I see my origami fish! Hooray!!

Reporting in with some cards received:

Cards from Disargeria & Genesplicer GENESPLICER SENT A CARD WITH A SHRUNKEN HEAD!!!! :woop:

Marlowe remembered that I liked sharks :3:

And Rythe sent Peanuts and coloring pages! Thanks everyone!

I have about 6 more people left and I'll have sent EVERYONE on the list something. I hope you all are getting my cards- sometimes the post office can be weird . . . If any late people were added I'll try to send you something, too :)

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Though they won't admit it, women were much happier when all they had to do was bake shit and pump out babies.

AuntBuck posted:

Hey PezMaster, would it be cool to send a card to your class?

They would love it - any art you'd like to draw them would be much loved as well. A note, though: it's a Muslim school, so we can't do anything Christmas. Winter/snow/snowflakes is fine though!

I got a poo poo tonne of mail. YAY!

The first lot was from Team Lunch, Vixenella and Alkaphanel (did you ever get my card BC buddies?) and Cardboard Robot. I forgot where that Lisa Frank sticker came from - but you are my hero. Goddamn I love the poo poo out of Lisa Frank. The origami fishie is going to one of my students - if I can find it. I'm p. sure Killamajig nabbed it. Also, that owl card cracked me up. Those are the derpest things ever :3:

Second load came from Party Hat and Kafka's Goldfish. Party Hat, the best part of your card was that little spiderman parked up on top of the tree. He gives no fucks. Kafka's Goldfish - you blew my mind. Killamajig has claimed the adorable whiskey as his own (the bastard) and what you made for Abdullah will seriously make him cry. All he talks about is flippin' mindcraft. I think you may get a billion weirdo drawings from him - I'm going to have a hard time getting him to do homework after this!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, especially those of you who've included a little thing or two I can take to my classroom. My students always need a little pick-me-up :)

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Yay goonmail! Thank you DLAO for the kitty card, AuntBuck for the glitter bunny, and Opera Bitch for the beads!

I just dropped my first batch of cards in the mail today. I'm going to fish through the thread looking for latecomers like myself to drop mail on. DLAO, now that you've posted I know I got your address wrong, so I'll get you another one!

kuribo
Aug 2, 2003

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.
I'm too late for Christmas mail, but that won't stop me!

Teddy
1403 Stone Boundary Road
Cambridge, MD 21613
USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
Kafka's Goldfish: Is PDX, Oregon an actual place? I'm fighting with the post office to get them to send my reply card in its current incarnation.

Everyone else exceptincluding jimmie is having their replies go out tomorrow.

Also first person to quote this with their address is going to get some Christmas-y stuff from a bunch of Japanese high school students. Could be hand-drawn pictures of gigantic robots fighting schoolgirls in school-regulation-breaking-ly short skirts while swinging cats by their tails, could be a school announcement about 'please gargle and wash your hands sufficiently', I promise nothing!

PS: it helps if you tell me a little bit about you so I don't just show up tomorrow like "so there's this person on the internet..." but I'll do what I can either way.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Dec 19, 2012