Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Mick Foley is a national treasure and if he wants to brag about being friends with AJ then I fully endorse that. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Also, sweatpants own. :colbert:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Semprini posted:

If advertisers see it and withdraw, it could lead to some lost profits.

:drat:

Also I agree that sweatpants own, but who the hell needs more than 2 pairs?

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

njsykora posted:

:drat:

Also I agree that sweatpants own, but who the hell needs more than 2 pairs?

Sweat pants get stinky fast!
A second pair is perfectly acceptable!

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

AJ is talking about the slim, flattering pants with words on the butt and waistband.

Mick is talking about navy blue fleece pants that show all the dust and dander, with elastic cuffs so they don't hang below your New Balance walking shoes.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

AJ is talking about the slim, flattering pants with words on the butt and waistband.

Mick is talking about navy blue fleece pants that show all the dust and dander, with elastic cuffs so they don't hang below your New Balance walking shoes.

Those fleece pants are comfortable and the elastic cuffs stop them from getting torn or dipped in puddles.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mick tried switching to sweat pants but he says the crotch wears out too fast.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Mick tried switching to sweat pants but he says the crotch wears out too fast.

Yar, that's going to replace the whale in my nightmares!

Content:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Trent Baretta posted:

christmas is all about waking up at 6 and watching the pokemon ep where pikachu figures out scyther hates red and uses ketchup to murder him

I love this dork.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I remember that episode. :negative:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Why does Scyther hate red when it evolves into Scizor?!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Atticus Finch posted:

Father issues.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Those fleece pants are comfortable and the elastic cuffs stop them from getting torn or dipped in puddles.

And New Balance makes sneakers in many different widths to accommodate my prescription feet!

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Atticus Finch posted:

That episode was made before Scizor existed.

Turns out Pokemon is almost as bad at keeping continuity as Wrestling.

Almost.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

People taking IndiesWrestler seriously. What has the world come to.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Come on, if there really were a 7 foot tall indy wrestler, WWE would have signed him already. :colbert:

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Ehhh, he's probably some gangly dude no taller than 6'8", but nothing's stopping 'em from billing him as 7'.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Daniel Bryan posted:

YIKES!!!! “@UberFacts: Goat meat is the most consumed meat in the world.”

Oh D-Bry, you make wrestling worth it. :allears:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

:raise:

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

NXT is a good show, maybe he got linked a couple of eps

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

I wonder how he would be used if he does get a NXT->contract thing going.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

AkumaHokoru posted:

I wonder how he would be used if he does get a NXT->contract thing going.

See: Xavier Woods.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The Fro Foundation, just two funky dorky dudes and their afros.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

@WWERollins posted:

#justicelives in our hearts. And we will not be held down another second. Believe in righteousness. Believe in hope. #believeintheshield

@IAmJericho posted:

@WWERollins What the hell are you talking about junior? #flashinthepan

@WWERollins posted:

@IAmJericho Not just talking, but actualizing. Changing the game that left you in the dust, senior. #believeintheshield #justicelives

@IAmJericho posted:

@WWERollins Learn how to cut a decent promo first, then come back and see me Henry.

This screams work to me, but who knows, maybe Jericho really hates Seth Rollins. Either way they both come off annoying here to me, Jericho slightly moreso.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Jericho is right, Rollins hasn't cut a single decent promo in his life.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Jericho is probably being a drunken rear end in a top hat yet again.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, I'd consider putting this on Drunkicho's head. Jericho's smarter than to bury someone's promo ability in a company he's not even appearing for, surely.

Not to say Rollins is the new Mick Foley on the mic, but I don't make money from WWE like Jericho does, and fans won't have their opinions changed by me, so I can say it.

Jericho tells the fans Rollins can't cut a promo, they're going to listen and not give a gently caress about Rollins' promos.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Dec 29, 2012

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Wanna see Jericho hit with the GLG.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

VogeGandire posted:

Yeah, I'd consider putting this on Drunkicho's head. Jericho's smarter than to bury someone's promo ability in a company he's not even appearing for, surely.

Not to say Rollins is the new Mick Foley on the mic, but I don't make money from WWE like Jericho does, and fans won't have their opinions changed by me, so I can say it.

Jericho tells the fans Rollins can't cut a promo, they're going to listen and not give a gently caress about Rollins' promos.

But Rollins is a poo poo promo and it's up to him to become a better promo to prove Jericho wrong. If Jericho was blasting Ambrose mic skills it would be a different story.

gently caress this concept of not critiquing a guy because it might make him look bad or hurt his feelings. If he was a good promo, Jericho wouldn't have a point.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

But Rollins is a poo poo promo and it's up to him to become a better promo to prove Jericho wrong. If Jericho was blasting Ambrose mic skills it would be a different story.

gently caress this concept of not critiquing a guy because it might make him look bad or hurt his feelings. If he was a good promo, Jericho wouldn't have a point.

It's one thing to tell someone how to improve. It's another to tell someone they're poo poo in front of fans who may change their mind about spending money because of it.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, he could criticize him, but not tweeting him in public. All that'll accomplish is people not paying attention to Rollins because Jericho told them he's a shite promo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

You're being insanely stupid about this. Talking to a guy in private about it is fine. Burying a guy on Twitter telling fans "this guy is a geek, don't take him seriously!" unless there's an rear end-whooping in an angle coming out of it, whatever your feelings on either guy, is bad for business, and therefore stupid as poo poo. Especially from a vet like Jericho.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You're being insanely stupid about this. Talking to a guy in private about it is fine. Burying a guy on Twitter telling fans "this guy is a geek, don't take him seriously!" unless there's an rear end-whooping in an angle coming out of it, whatever your feelings on either guy, is bad for business, and therefore stupid as poo poo. Especially from a vet like Jericho.

It's Twitter. There really isn't any money in Twitter feuds. Nobody will remember this by next week and that's not just due to a NYE hangover.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

As long as Fozzy is a thing, Jericho should probably not criticize someone for continuing to do a thing they aren't good at.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Plus, Rollins may not be a great promo but this twitter stuff is him supplementing his promo stuff with the kind of social media thing that he did with Age of the Fall (all the blogs/internet presence for AotF was done by him and it was hugely successful). He recognises that he's not an amazing promo and is trying to make up for it in other ways. Quite admirable, really and not something that you want a veteran to poo poo on while drunk on twitter.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Quite admirable, really and not something that you want a veteran to poo poo on while drunk on twitter.

At least Rollins has hair on his balls and doesn't cower at a verbal war instead of crying about the big bad veteran saying mean stuff about him.

Seth Rollins @WWERollins
@IAmJericho Ohhhh I'm the wannabe rock star now? I thought you had that role on lock Moongoose McCatchphrase.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
... "Moongoose"? :confused:

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Bocc Kob posted:

... "Moongoose"? :confused:

Moongoose McQueen was the alter-ego Jericho used to use in Fozzy.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah, this is a stark contrast to an exchange I remember Austin and Dolph having on Twitter. Dolph said something about not really getting a great reaction at a live show and Austin tweeted him something like "Well, why the hell not?" and ended up giving him some advice about connecting with the crowd.

My gut says Jericho's just work-shooting but Drunkicho could be involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Perry Normal posted:

Yeah, this is a stark contrast to an exchange I remember Austin and Dolph having on Twitter. Dolph said something about not really getting a great reaction at a live show and Austin tweeted him something like "Well, why the hell not?" and ended up giving him some advice about connecting with the crowd.

My gut says Jericho's just work-shooting but Drunkicho could be involved.

He called The Shield a knock-off NWO. Dude's drunk.

Thankfully Seth's now dropped the kayfabe tweeting and has gone straight to dropping burns. Moongoose McCatchphrase was a stroke of genius.