Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

The upside to that is at least she's going to be able to get a very nice car between the insurance payout and the lawsuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Of the 10 "Most Popular" stories listed down the side, 3 are about people having sex with animals.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

InitialDave posted:

Of the 10 "Most Popular" stories listed down the side, 3 are about people having sex with animals.

When was the last time you checked your cookies? :crossarms:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

SaNChEzZ posted:

Is that a g35 wing on the first one?

Believe it or not, that's the stock wing on the 'GXP' package for the G6

shoopeach
Aug 13, 2012

SaNChEzZ posted:

Sadly no, thats a stock G6 GXP wing. This was released right after the G8 GT/GXP which was a huge step forward for pontiac in my mind, but then they released the G6 GXP...

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Whoops, I forget that I have Gannett's paywall adblocked away.

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...

West SAAB Story posted:

Oops! I swear it wasn't me, AdWords!

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

West SAAB Story posted:

:laugh:

I think it's because I was reading the "Horsemeat in burgers" story. I love that the American perspective on the situation lacks the "What kind of loving weirdo would eat horse? Oh yeah, the French." angle that all our stories include. :britain:

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

InitialDave posted:

:laugh:

I think it's because I was reading the "Horsemeat in burgers" story. I love that the American perspective on the situation lacks the "What kind of loving weirdo would eat horse? Oh yeah, the French." angle that all our stories include. :britain:

That's only because we don't teach geography in school anymore.

General_Failure
Apr 17, 2005
If they labelled it as horse, I'd buy it.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Agreed, the labeling is the problem, not the meat. Horse is delicious. :colbert:

awesomekittens
Jan 26, 2007
oh my god dinosaur

Thanks, People of Walmart. Apparently this was in Cali. I kind of love the paintjob though, even though I'd never paint my actual vehicle like that.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Man if I were building a custom limo and only could make two doors into scissor doors, it would be the back doors.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Man if I were building a custom limo and only could make two doors into scissor doors, it would be the back doors.

If the scissor doors I were installing only went up that far I sure as hell wouldn't make them the ones the "customer" had to enter and exit.

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011

SaNChEzZ posted:

I'm pretty sure that's factory

Edit: beaten by a lot, still getting use to the new awful app

tbb9 fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jan 17, 2013

Devyl
Mar 27, 2005

It slices!

It dices!

It makes Julienne fries!
Wow.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Has that been parked in the aisle between the parked cars, blocking like a dozen cars in?

Pokey Araya
Jan 1, 2007

Devyl posted:

You should see Craigslist now. People are trying to dump C4s for $15-20,000. It's hilarious.

:asoiaf:
You weren't kidding, rust free, automatics are plentiful, and cheap as hell in Texas!
Now I'm going to have to go through the world with this knowledge.

Must not sell Subaru and buy cheap Corvette...

Must not sell Subaru, buy cheap Corvette, and supercharge it...

Must not sell Subaru, buy cheap Corvette, superchage, and do burnouts at every red light....

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Sergio Marchionne talks like a character out of Boardwalk Empire.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/01/16/marchionne-uses-racial-epithet-to-describe-what-must-power-futur/

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Cakefool posted:

Has that been parked in the aisle between the parked cars, blocking like a dozen cars in?

But the car is FUKKENDONK so it doesn't matter, everybody needs to see how pimp-poo poo his whip is. Also, god damnit I hate those ridiculous bookshelf-sized spoilers Subaru loves to put on anything that will go over 30mph. It gives approximately no downforce and makes an otherwise respectable rally car look like :rice:

Between that terrible car and what looks to be a dorm in the background, I'm guessing it's a college campus. That explains the poo poo parking.

oshit dog, late for class, better drift into a few stalls and start running.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Cenodoxus posted:

But the car is FUKKENDONK so it doesn't matter, everybody needs to see how pimp-poo poo his whip is. Also, god damnit I hate those ridiculous bookshelf-sized spoilers Subaru loves to put on anything that will go over 30mph. It gives approximately no downforce and makes an otherwise respectable rally car look like :rice:

Between that terrible car and what looks to be a dorm in the background, I'm guessing it's a college campus. That explains the poo poo parking.

At first I thought it was just the PT Cruiser but there is a lot of malparkage in that picture. WTF is going on there?

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Developing Smarter Mechanics.
Since 1989.

GutBomb posted:

At first I thought it was just the PT Cruiser but there is a lot of malparkage in that picture. WTF is going on there?

A tow company's wet dream. If you parked like that at LSU, Riverside Towing would drag you car out pretty quickly.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Same where I went, WPI, parking was so limited that if you would probably face an angry mob with pitchforks if your car was still there in an hour...

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

GutBomb posted:

Possibly a high school senior prank?

DropShadow
Apr 15, 2003

Cenodoxus posted:

I remember seeing this on reddit a while ago under the title "'it was park like an rear end in a top hat day' at my high school," so I believe it was intentional. Notice that some of the spots are marked "senior."

SierraEchoBravo
Jun 23, 2010
What for? That's the worst school-spirit day I've ever heard of. My college is ripping up all its parking lots to put in new dorms I think there will be a total of no more than 20 spaces on campus. The school has an off-site parking lot that the faculty and students will have to use but its more than 2 miles away from campus. There is a shuttle service, but its unreliable enough to get annoying quick. That picture baffles me.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

SierraEchoBravo posted:

What for? That's the worst school-spirit day I've ever heard of. My college is ripping up all its parking lots to put in new dorms I think there will be a total of no more than 20 spaces on campus. The school has an off-site parking lot that the faculty and students will have to use but its more than 2 miles away from campus. There is a shuttle service, but its unreliable enough to get annoying quick. That picture baffles me.

I suspect the best explanation for it is, "herp derp we're high schoolers, parking bad is funny." :hurr:

There's a laundry list of things that young Cenodoxus thought were a laugh riot in high school, but presently I realize they weren't all that funny. TPing, car pranks, etc. Fart jokes haven't made that list quite yet.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

Cenodoxus posted:

I suspect the best explanation for it is, "herp derp we're high schoolers, parking bad is funny." :hurr:

There's a laundry list of things that young Cenodoxus thought were a laugh riot in high school, but presently I realize they weren't all that funny. TPing, car pranks, etc. Fart jokes haven't made that list quite yet.

Fart jokes never stop being funny. Some of the biblical plagues were probably fart jokes that got lost in translation.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

LloydDobler posted:

Fart jokes never stop being funny. Some of the biblical plagues were probably fart jokes that got lost in translation.

I'm pretty sure when they dug up Pompeii they found ancient Roman graffiti, and more than a few were poop and fart jokes.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shampoo posted:

I'm pretty sure when they dug up Pompeii they found ancient Roman graffiti, and more than a few were poop and fart jokes.

The oldest known joke in the world is Sumerian. "A thing that has never happened: a young woman did not fart in her lover's lap."

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

The world's oldest joke is one of those SomEEcard Facebook jokes?

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Shampoo posted:

http://www.pompeiana.org/resources/ancient/graffiti%20from%20pompeii.htm

There is some really fantastic stuff there. Secundus was proud of his prodigious pooping skills:

quote:

“Secundus defecated here” three times on one wall.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Romani ite domum!

I actually think this is fun, but it's such a bad joke that it has to go in here.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Scissor doors in front, suicide doors in back. The only way to go :colbert:

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
<nothing to see here>

anonumos fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jan 17, 2013

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

InitialDave posted:

Romani ite domum!

I actually think this is fun, but it's such a bad joke that it has to go in here.

Would buy if the bowtie spins when you honk.

e: needs a monocle over one of the headlights

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009

anonumos posted:

<nothing to see here>

In the URL, delete the "#protected" at the end, and reload. This gets rid of that poo poo.

e: too quick :v:

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

InitialDave posted:

Romani ite domum!

All it needs is a horn like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8ljDwUq3Y

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

are those hood spoilers?