Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

RefinedUndefined posted:

Possibly because he's easily intimidated or something along those lines.

Something like that. I didn't honestly think about it too much, I just thought his expression would be kind of funny and I couldn't think of anyone better suited off the top of my head. Hinata would have been too serious.

Plus I wanted to draw him so I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Coach isn't the judge, major disappointment. Tsk tsk.

Just kidding, all this art is pretty amazing. Never stop.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I wonder if Usami's plan was to do the opposite of the plot of DR1.

That is, if before the memory-wipe the class was a mess of enmity and constantly at each other's throats, and that she wanted to prove that they could be driven to get along as friends if they started over because something something hope something. It seems pretty consistent with what we've seen so far.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I hope this isn't derailing but HelloWinter, as a person who has always wanted to draw but lacks the talent... how did you learn to color things like that? Self taught? It's just so goddamn dynamic and the colors just pop. It's insane.

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011
Hinata looks like the second Phoenix... the one who was justice?

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.

Gensuki posted:

Hinata looks like the second Phoenix... the one who was justice?

His name was Apollo Justice and we don't talk about him! :mad:

E: Seriously though Apollo Justice (The game not the character) is horrible. That game just left a bad taste in my mouth.

LateToTheParty fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 3, 2013

HelloWinter
May 27, 2012

"Hey, Nagito, what'cha
thinkin' about?"

"Oh, y'know. Murder stuff."

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I hope this isn't derailing but HelloWinter, as a person who has always wanted to draw but lacks the talent... how did you learn to color things like that? Self taught? It's just so goddamn dynamic and the colors just pop. It's insane.
I don't want to derail too much either, but... the simplest method that always works is simply by learning how to dissect photographs and drawings that really strike you. Don't just examine the subject, examine the colors and how it relates to each other to bring out the object in your picture. The trick is to be aware of this all of the time and constantly be aware of your surrounding colour hues and contrast, that way you'll be more knowledgeable for the next time you approach a drawing that demands a certain colour palette to portray a certain mood. You'd have learned different methods by examining pictures and drawings beforehand.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Tenebrais posted:

I wonder if Usami's plan was to do the opposite of the plot of DR1.

That is, if before the memory-wipe the class was a mess of enmity and constantly at each other's throats, and that she wanted to prove that they could be driven to get along as friends if they started over because something something hope something. It seems pretty consistent with what we've seen so far.

I'm definitely thinking something along those lines. But it's always weird to think about the past of this group because their very existence is contradictory. Junko said that every student of Hope's Peak Academy was slaughtered except the ones in DR1. Yet if this is after DR1, as it has to be if Togami is the old Togami (which looks likely), their existence makes no sense, because Hope's Peak should be gone by now. So it seems that they shouldn't exist. There is one thing unaccounted for in Junko's story, though, and it doesn't seem pleasant. Who did the slaughter? Kirigiri asked Junko how many people were working with her as SHSL Despair, and Junko evaded it by saying it's more an ideology than a group. Still, she and Mukuro shouldn't be able to do everything, and Junko was definitely operating out of the academy. What if these students ARE SHSL Despair? (the group is SHSL Despair) That would provide a strong motivation for Monomi to erase their memories and try to instill hope into them and give Monobear a strong motivation to try to get them to realize their own mind wiping. This theory incidentally gives a way for Togami to have his memory intact yet fail to consider SHSL Despair as the organization behind Monobear; SHSL Despair is already accounted for.

TCat
Oct 10, 2012

I'll save you the time and call myself a loser
I have to think, considering Monomi's schtick, maybe what the deal is- since as people said she came here first and then Monobear just barreled in like "Oh hey guys, what's going on, on this island?"- maybe she took all the kids away after they saw the calamity and despair that the world became, and wiped their memories so that they wouldn't feel despair and pain from remembering the sorry state of the world. That is to say, her thinking is, if you don't remember DESPAIR then you have a clean slate for HOPE.
Which is stupid, but I could see her thinking that way.

Commandant
Oct 9, 2012

Anime RPGs are serious business.

LateToTheParty posted:

His name was Apollo Justice and we don't talk about him! :mad:

E: Seriously though Apollo Justice (The game not the character) is horrible. That game just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Apollo Justice was actually my favorite of the series but to each his own I guess.

BUT man I enjoyed this update! Mainly because Kuzuryuu is my favorite and I was glad for him to finally get some substantial dialogue in, but the Monobear/Monomi comedic duo is pretty great too.

Also I didn't see anyone say anything on this yet, but isn't going out and proclaiming that you won't hesistate to kill anyone kind of like painting a huge target on your back? Like in a "I should kill him before he kills me" sort of way. Togami seems to have neutralized the thread but to one of the more on-edge kids (i.e. Souda or Mikan) the threat could easily still feel very much there. Togami still has way more going for him to be the first kill though.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Commandant posted:

Also I didn't see anyone say anything on this yet, but isn't going out and proclaiming that you won't hesistate to kill anyone kind of like painting a huge target on your back? Like in a "I should kill him before he kills me" sort of way. Togami seems to have neutralized the thread but to one of the more on-edge kids (i.e. Souda or Mikan) the threat could easily still feel very much there. Togami still has way more going for him to be the first kill though.
I'm pretty sure that was generally assumed. If anything Kuzuryuu is the least to die now, if we're following along with what happened to Togami in the first game (declaring how he will be fine with killing anyone he has to, then changing his mind and surviving to the end) but that's drawing on pointless meta discussion. Honestly most of the students are not equipped to be killers. The ones most equipped to kill, judging by their skills, are small for the most part. Peko, Nidai, Akane and Kuzuryuu are possibly the strongest from a physical standpoint and are therefore the biggest targets for people wanting to take down those who would stop them. Teruteru can kill by poisoning food (unless Monobear continues to serve food, which would complicate that) and Mikan would have knowledge on the human body that others don't. That's about it.

I do like Falls Down Stairs idea about everyone being a mind wiped SHSL Despair. A reverse situation of the first game, where the mindwiper is actually a good guy trying to prevent the group from continuing their efforts. The skills they have under that assumption are pretty scary when you think about it from that point of view. Sonia is a princess who could have a lot of international influence, Kuzuryuu being the heir to a mob family can easily supply manpower and even the rational Mahiru could use her photographs to spread propaganda of their efforts. It's an interesting possibility to keep in mind.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

lotus circle posted:

I'm pretty sure that was generally assumed. If anything Kuzuryuu is the least to die now, if we're following along with what happened to Togami in the first game (declaring how he will be fine with killing anyone he has to, then changing his mind and surviving to the end) but that's drawing on pointless meta discussion. Honestly most of the students are not equipped to be killers. The ones most equipped to kill, judging by their skills, are small for the most part. Peko, Nidai, Akane and Kuzuryuu are possibly the strongest from a physical standpoint and are therefore the biggest targets for people wanting to take down those who would stop them. Teruteru can kill by poisoning food (unless Monobear continues to serve food, which would complicate that) and Mikan would have knowledge on the human body that others don't. That's about it.

Using their unique skill to kill someone would be incredibly stupid, since they need to get away with it. Hitting someone over the head with a solid object is something pretty much anyone can do, as is poisoning if they can get close enough to someone.

Though, in the first game, SHSL talents were sometimes used in the cover-up. I suspect we'll be seeing that again.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

lotus circle posted:

The skills they have under that assumption are pretty scary when you think about it from that point of view. Sonia is a princess who could have a lot of international influence, Kuzuryuu being the heir to a mob family can easily supply manpower and even the rational Mahiru could use her photographs to spread propaganda of their efforts. It's an interesting possibility to keep in mind.

Gundam's Bubbly Blog really is used to commune with wizards. Despair Wizards. :tinfoil:

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

LateToTheParty posted:

IMO you are very, very wrong, but we'll have to wait for someone to start an AA4 LP to discuss this.

Back on subject, Hello Winter puts the rest of the LP board to shame. Visual Art, plushies, translating, LPing the "unLPable game..." stop making the rest of us look bad!

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

orenronen posted:

...I won't hesitate to kill any of you.

Oh, you poor, stupid, STUPID bastard. You really don't have a clue do you? You might be a SHSL Gangster, but I doubt you've ever shed a drop of blood, let alone taken a life. You have underlings for that. Your life has probably been nothing but learning how to posture and perform, to project the image of merciless power. But you're too young to have killed your soul yet, child. I can see it in your ultra-aggressive loner, wannabe badass attitude. I suspect that even if you did try to kill someone, you wouldn't be able to go through with it. Your life is too much talk and not enough walk.

What you've done, instead, is muddy the waters. To give an opening to someone who is colder, crazier, more desperate to commit a murder. Because after all, isn't a gangster the perfect suspect? After a threat like THAT? You just made it EASIER for someone to potentially graduate, and guess what? THAT SOMEONE IS NOT YOU.

I honestly expect Kuzuryuu to come up as a red herring after every single case he survives after that, if he didn't just kill himself by frightening one of the more unstable or potentially blackly deep characters.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Don't the Yakuza kill, like, three guys a year in the entirety of Japan?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Huh whats exactly on that tie of his, is that the symbol of his Yakuza clan?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Xander77 posted:

Don't the Yakuza kill, like, three guys a year in the entirety of Japan?

Nah, Yakuza have a tendency of rubbing out anyone who doesn't do their job on either side.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

My understanding is that yakuza hew much closer to the establishment than, say, the Mafia or the Mexican cartels. You never hear about large-scale sting operations on them, for instance. Hell, some even have business cards. A large organization like the Kuzuryuu Group would be treated more like a shady corporation than a gang of violent criminals.... assuming nobody tries to stir up trouble. But here's MY question:

orenronen posted:

Finally, something interesting... I'll definitely take you up on that offer...!
Is Japanese gymnastics considered a full-contact sport or something? Beacause drat. Akane shows a lot more interest in violence than her SHSL specialty. (And food, but at least that sort of makes sense for a top-ranked athlete.) I hope she wins the next free time vote; I want to see if she used to be the school delinquent or something.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rangpur posted:

Is Japanese gymnastics considered a full-contact sport or something? Beacause drat. Akane shows a lot more interest in violence than her SHSL specialty.

Maybe that new method of gymnastics she invented was something like this:

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Using their unique skill to kill someone would be incredibly stupid, since they need to get away with it. Hitting someone over the head with a solid object is something pretty much anyone can do, as is poisoning if they can get close enough to someone.

Though, in the first game, SHSL talents were sometimes used in the cover-up. I suspect we'll be seeing that again.

Calling it now, Mikan poisons someone's meal and pins it on Teruteru. After all, a SHSL nurse would know what drugs can and can't kill people in large enough doses, and spiking the food would be a good cover, if Teruteru ever gets to cook the class a meal.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
It was stated in Akane's profile that her like's are food and fighting.

Certis Baliano
Sep 21, 2010

Mystic eyes of charm
Adding to the "DR2 is Reverse DR1" theory.

It's pretty clear now that Togami has not been mindwiped. Yet, he keeps playing along with the other students, acting like everything is new to him as well. Why then? Like someone before me said, it's probably because he's the guy behind this original operation. Trying to bring hope back into the world. And to do that, he mind-wiped some important pro-despair people and wanted to show the world that they too, can achieve hope. The opposite of DR1.

It gets better.

Togami wanted not only to control everyone from behind the scenes, through Usami, but also control (and protect, if needed) from the inside. So he became DR2's Mukuro and pretended that everything that was happening was also new to him. But Usami needs a controller. That controller recognized Monobear. That controller is not Togami. That controller is (probably) Hagakure or Naegi.

Monobear didn't recognize Togami. That makes perfect sense, seeing as both Junko and Mukuro are dead. So, some other member of the SHSL Despair group either saw the Hope Broadcast, or if it's not being shown to the world, then just found out about it somehow and hijacked it. The controller is someone who hasn't even seen DR1's Despair Broadcast, because otherwise he would recognize him.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Certis Baliano posted:

Adding to the "DR2 is Reverse DR1" theory.

It's pretty clear now that Togami has not been mindwiped. Yet, he keeps playing along with the other students, acting like everything is new to him as well. Why then? Like someone before me said, it's probably because he's the guy behind this original operation. Trying to bring hope back into the world. And to do that, he mind-wiped some important pro-despair people and wanted to show the world that they too, can achieve hope. The opposite of DR1.

It gets better.

Togami wanted not only to control everyone from behind the scenes, through Usami, but also control (and protect, if needed) from the inside. So he became DR2's Mukuro and pretended that everything that was happening was also new to him. But Usami needs a controller. That controller recognized Monobear. That controller is not Togami. That controller is (probably) Hagakure or Naegi.

Monobear didn't recognize Togami. That makes perfect sense, seeing as both Junko and Mukuro are dead. So, some other member of the SHSL Despair group either saw the Hope Broadcast, or if it's not being shown to the world, then just found out about it somehow and hijacked it. The controller is someone who hasn't even seen DR1's Despair Broadcast, because otherwise he would recognize him.

I was the one who put forward the theory that Togami is the Hope-mastermind and also the (separate but closely related) theory that he's Monomi, based on how little he talks to her. I forgot to post the bit of discussion that originally made think that Togami is controlling Monomi and using ventriloquism or something. It's actually incredibly stupid; I'm not super beholden to the theory:

orenronen posted:

Ah! That's not it! This isn't an entwance exam!

...What was that, just now?

Hey, Fatso... Don't go making baby voices...

I don't feel like arguing about my body weight right now, but that voice wasn't coming from me.

...Huh? So, who was it?

Usami's first line in the entire game. Kuruzyuu and evidently Owari both assume that it's Togami speaking before anything. I wouldn't have bothered to check if there was any substantial Togami-Monomi dialogue if I didn't spot this, and there's really not a lot. I got the whole idea of "ventriloquism" trying to think whether Monobear or Monomi could be characters we've encountered, considering everybody has been seen in the same place as both of them. Dangan Ronpa 1 was forced to introduce a new character late-game to allow Monobear to turn out to be someone we "already knew". For idiotic meta-game reasons I just don't like that trick.

my other intuition was that both of their names end in "-mi" :downs:
I was thinking of a Togami split down the middle, fat & white suit on the left-hand side, thin & black suit on the right-hand side and named him "Mono-mi". Then I was like, "wait."

Anyways, in spite of this, I really don't think there's too much to go on for Monomi's identity. I think there's a case building in favour of Togami being responsible for the original scenario, which has since been hijacked, and that's the direction I'm personally leaning in. It accounts for his apparent lack of amnesia and the weird, hard-to-deal-with fact that he's present here at all. Okay, I admit it's not the most solid theory- it's workable though; you can arrive there just using clues from the text and make non-vacuous predictions from that point of view. There's no real evidence for Monomi's identity though- unless the things I put forward in favour of her being Togami are actually supposed to be clues and not reading things into the text that aren't there- aside from that she's someone who recognizes Monobear. That doesn't really eliminate anyone, because everyone who would recognize Monobear could be a) from DR1 and presently M.I.A. b) part of the new cast and lying c) Togami d) literally any other person on the planet, considering Monoworld.

And there are difficulties with Togami being behind everything up till Monobear shows up, too. When he tells everyone they're on Jabberwock Island:

orenronen posted:

If that is indeed the case, then there is something that worries me.
According to what I've heard, Jabberwock Island is already...

...No, never mind.
Wait. You can't just stop in the middle like that.
Don't complain... After I investigate some more and confirm my thoughts, I'll tell you everything I know.

If he's responsible for the Hope set-up, what the hell is going on here? He shouldn't be noticing things about the island in this manner if he brought everyone to the island. So this just doesn't sit nicely with that theory's assumptions- it doesn't eliminate it but it's a mark against it.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Certis Baliano posted:

It's pretty clear now that Togami has not been mindwiped. Yet, he keeps playing along with the other students, acting like everything is new to him as well. Why then?

Because 'Don't worry guys, I've survived a situation like this before!' isn't very reassuring when the most obvious way for him to have survived is having graduated.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Oh, perfect. Here I was thinking whether or not I should mention my "Togami is Usami" theory possibility, but Falls Down Stairs neatly already did it for me.

I was trying to come up with a list of all the possible simple explanations when the same thing occured to me. I had a block of text here, but I might just as well just jump to the conclusion.

The main problem here is reduced to whether Togami is amnesiac or not, and whether he's here willingly or not.

Amnesiac + not willing = just another student, unknown to Usami (or Monobear)
Amnesiac + willing = infiltrator, things went not as planned as he was supposed to keep his memories
Not amnesiac + not willing = captured on purpose, but for some reason Togami and Usami (and Monobear) keep quiet about it?
Not amnesiac + willing = infiltrator, things going just as planned (including anticipating Monobear) OR Togami is Usami (or at least her cohort)

Or something like that, I suppose. There's no real evidence for any of these, of course. At least until the next update.

tiistai fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Feb 3, 2013

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009
So let's assume the idea that Togami is a Hope Mastermind, and that dude's been controlling Monomi as a means to crowd control former SHSL Despair Goons from reverting to their old ways and see the light.

Doesn't that mean that Togami is still a plant, and not part of the actual class these guys are from? If that's also true, wouldn't it mean that, once again, there's a missing 16th student since without Togami you only have 15 students to the class?

Meaning someone is unaccounted for, and that someone could be controlling MB this time around.

EDIT: While we're on the subject... it would be funny but I *doubt* it's the case if Togami himself is a robot meant to house a smaller, pinker robot filled with hope and the Real Togami is a billion miles away clicking keys on a computer and telling Syo to stop breathing down his neck.

TKMobile fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Feb 3, 2013

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Akane's being eager for a brawl reminds me of that schlocky film Gym Kata. I could definitely see her beat the snot out of someone with judicious use of a pommel horse.

On a more relevant note, Kuzuryuu is clearly our uncooperative rear end of the game, but I'm expecting some sort of twist out of him, such as him bringing up a crucial piece of evidence that makes one of the cases a whole lot easier. This is the same series that made you think the first victim of the first game would be sticking around as the hero's sidekick, after all.

ziddia
Jan 31, 2013

TKMobile posted:

So let's assume the idea that Togami is a Hope Mastermind, and that dude's been controlling Monomi as a means to crowd control former SHSL Despair Goons from reverting to their old ways and see the light.

Doesn't that mean that Togami is still a plant, and not part of the actual class these guys are from? If that's also true, wouldn't it mean that, once again, there's a missing 16th student since without Togami you only have 15 students to the class?

Meaning someone is unaccounted for, and that someone could be controlling MB this time around.

I doubt they'd use the same missing student trick again. Anyone who's read (or played) DR1 would be on the lookout for similarities between it and SDR2 (for example, take Kuzuryuu - although it's possible that he's cross-dressing, the idea probably wouldn't have been brought up if this game wasn't being compared to the first). Reusing the same ideas would have less of an impact, since we're already expecting them.

TKMobile posted:

EDIT: While we're on the subject... it would be funny but I *doubt* it's the case if Togami himself is a robot meant to house a smaller, pinker robot filled with hope and the Real Togami is a billion miles away clicking keys on a computer and telling Syo to stop breathing down his neck.

Oh God, I hope this happens.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Cornwind Evil posted:

Oh, you poor, stupid, STUPID bastard. You really don't have a clue do you? You might be a SHSL Gangster, but I doubt you've ever shed a drop of blood, let alone taken a life. You have underlings for that. Your life has probably been nothing but learning how to posture and perform, to project the image of merciless power. But you're too young to have killed your soul yet, child. I can see it in your ultra-aggressive loner, wannabe badass attitude. I suspect that even if you did try to kill someone, you wouldn't be able to go through with it. Your life is too much talk and not enough walk.

What you've done, instead, is muddy the waters. To give an opening to someone who is colder, crazier, more desperate to commit a murder. Because after all, isn't a gangster the perfect suspect? After a threat like THAT? You just made it EASIER for someone to potentially graduate, and guess what? THAT SOMEONE IS NOT YOU.

I honestly expect Kuzuryuu to come up as a red herring after every single case he survives after that, if he didn't just kill himself by frightening one of the more unstable or potentially blackly deep characters.

This post is really weird. You know that the game is coded and done, and talking directly to the imaginary people inside it won't accomplish anything, right?

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Also, if anything, I'd guess that it's foreshadowing someone killing him, as an act of scared, misguided self-defense. "This dude's going to kill someone! We all heard him! Better kill him first, to be safe..."

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Patware posted:

This post is really weird. You know that the game is coded and done, and talking directly to the imaginary people inside it won't accomplish anything, right?

Slow your roll, bro. Talking to the screen is a time-honored way of enjoying media.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Yeah, it's sort of like when someone yells at the screen in a horror movie "You idiot! Don't open the door!" Or stuff like that. It's part of the immersion of the game.
As an added bonus, that is really good logic to Kuzuryu's character. Nice going cornwind- I really like your analysis of why he'd never actually kill. I really don't think he'd be able to graduate for that reason. He doesn't have any minions to send to kill, and even if he did, the one who actually kills would be the one who graduates in that circumstance.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Ratoslov posted:

Slow your roll, bro. Talking to the screen is a time-honored way of enjoying media.

What about writing 3-paragraph essays to the screen?

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

TKMobile posted:

Is there anything that actually says there are 16 students in this class, like in DR1? I can't find anything that says each class has so-many students each time. I do like the Togami as hope theory though.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.

Autumncomet posted:

Is there anything that actually says there are 16 students in this class, like in DR1? I can't find anything that says each class has so-many students each time. I do like the Togami as hope theory though.

Thinking about it, it would make more sense for there to be differing numbers of students per class, because you know, SHSL students and all, could be a different number of these students each year, so there are different class sizes per year, assuming it's one class per year.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ratoslov posted:

And also really loving annoying for everyone else trying to watch. Speculation is fine, hell even the odd tenuous armchair psychology, but ranting angrily at a fictional dude being a fictional arsehole and then posting it on a forum? It's pretty loving weird, yo.

Nefarious Asparagus
Aug 7, 2009

Indubitably, old bean.

RefinedUndefined posted:

Thinking about it, it would make more sense for there to be differing numbers of students per class, because you know, SHSL students and all, could be a different number of these students each year, so there are different class sizes per year, assuming it's one class per year.

Or maybe they're required to have an even sixteen every year which is how you get students with bullshit talents like SHSL hall monitor. Not really of any use to anyone but ehhhhh might as well throw them in we've got a quota to meet.

Nefarious Asparagus fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 3, 2013

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

but ranting angrily at a fictional dude being a fictional arsehole and then posting it on a forum? It's pretty loving weird, yo.

To be fair that's the entire point of this subforum. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Nefarious Asparagus posted:

Or maybe they're required to have an even sixteen every year which is how you get students with bullshit talents like SHSL hall monitor. Not really of any use to anyone but ehhhhh might as well throw them in we've got a quota to meet.

Well, Hall Monitor skills can be put in other situations to be fair, such as... Forum Moderators, for example.

• Locked thread