Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wyvernil
Mar 10, 2007

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Armanky posted:

Yes, so he can kill everybody except Kuzuryuu, who will immediately know who the culprit is and is much more experienced with murder than Hanamura.

That said, it IS entirely possible that somebody HAS poisoned the food. If Togami drops dead after chowing down just now, Hanamura would immediately be suspected for obvious reasons. I could see the first trial going down like that.

I could see this happening, too. This update ended just when Togami was about to tell us about himself. It would be a real dick move if he collapsed and keeled over just when he was about to reveal something important about Monobear and/or the Despair organization.

Of course, they could be playing with the setup. Perhaps the party goes off without a hitch, but the students leave the lodge only to find that Kuzuryuu has been murdered. Then the investigation would revolve around figuring out who could have left the lodge in the middle of the party to commit the murder (maybe the carpet's covering up a hole in the floorboards that someone could use to sneak out). Peko would probably be a suspect in this case, since she'd be the last one to see Kuzuryuu alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Wait so, we get one of the bigger cliffhangers since the thread started and we've got another paywall up? This is schadenfreude on the highest level now.

That's a pretty cool promotion though. 5 more sales to support Spike and hopefully less bitching, but the bitching tends to come from people who expect everything to be free anyway.

So are we just going to be wary of people with 2/18 (and maybe 19/20) regdates? I know we got a huge haul of people with the same reg date during one of the last paywalls.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!

Armanky posted:

Yes, so he can kill everybody except Kuzuryuu, who will immediately know who the culprit is and is much more experienced with murder than Hanamura.

That said, it IS entirely possible that somebody HAS poisoned the food. If Togami drops dead after chowing down just now, Hanamura would immediately be suspected for obvious reasons. I could see the first trial going down like that.

I think Hinata would be just as suspect- we just left everyone else to be alone with Togami in a room full of more potential weapons, and running out to tell everyone else "He's dead, guys!" is a lovely spot to be in.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Roro posted:

On topic, I wonder if Teruteru cooked Kuzuryuu?

Togami back at his old tricks moved Kuzuryuu's body, which he had found already dead, into Hanamura's meat locker. Disturbed at the lack of fresh meat available from the supermarket, being solely flash-frozen materials.

Hanamura then proceeds to butcher and cook Kuzuryuu to serve to the rest of the crowd.

From here, everyone except Saionji eats their fill of tender babyface meat, and they all catch a form of super-fast anime Kuru and they all go crazy and die.

Saionji, having put the body outside Togami's home so that Togami would move it in order to implicate the pervert, wins the game and leaves the island to be the new queen of despair.

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
Looks like the game is beginning to set up things that are going to be clues in the future. It's really nice that the game is not too blatant with that. Some games/books tend to be kind of annoying in that the sudden shift with the amount of details they show kind of takes you out of the story for a moment, but here I wouldn't be surprised if everything or nothing came into play. No point speculating on red-herring/not a red-herring for now, but I think it's as well to keep in mind the stuff Togami said about the stuff he's hoarding.

Dias posted:

Togami, don't be dumb, you can't eat churrasco with chopsticks.

Also, you don't serve it on skewers...well, not like that, at least. You bring it to a table and slice it with a giant gently caress-off meat knife...ahm, I guess that's not the most appropriate dish for the circunstances.

Nitpicking about South American cuisine.

Not with that attitude you can't! Look at Togami - the man clearly has the attitude for it. He's stabbing meat with chopsticks.

Yeah generally they don't serve an entire skewer either, they bring it to your table and cut you a slice of the size you want while other waiters go around with other types of meat and the process repeats itself until you feel like enough animals died today. I feel the need to stress that this my favorite food ever and I don't even care that "many types of meat" is cheating as far as favorite food goes. :colbert: Anybody who likes many types of meat should go to one of those restaurants at least once. They have tons of restaurants based around that type of food around North America too, just search for it under "Brazilian steakhouse" and you'll find one around your area. They are getting really popular, there are like 3 or four Brazilian steakhouses around Toronto so I imagine there must be more around the US.

Oh and it's probably worth noting - don't bring a vegetarian friend there. It's not a good idea. At all. Unless you are trying to be a prick in which case it's brilliant.

orenronen posted:

Promotion stuff

That's a really nice way of supporting the company. I already have an account and all so I'm not gonna enter the contest but I'm gonna buy a copy of the game anyway to support the spirit of the thing. I mean, reading the LP is really fun and they obviously made a great game so supporting the company sounds like a good idea even if I can barely understand basic Japanese without a dictionary.

Halphassed
Feb 18, 2013

So everything is consfiscated, but Nidai can keep his giant chains?
About Fatgami, I think he's a double. You know, a replacement the wealthy prepare incase something happens to the heir.
So maybe he took his identity and his SHSL while he was in Hope's Peak, keeping this fact in secret.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Sherringford posted:

They have tons of restaurants based around that type of food around North America too, just search for it under "Brazilian steakhouse" and you'll find one around your area. They are getting really popular, there are like 3 or four Brazilian steakhouses around Toronto so I imagine there must be more around the US.

I have never been to the USA or Canada but I'm happy this bit of culture from my country is spreading. (I know churrasco isn't limited only to Brazil shut up)

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Halphassed posted:

About Fatgami, I think he's a double. You know, a replacement the wealthy prepare incase something happens to the heir.
So maybe he took his identity and his SHSL while he was in Kibougamine Gakuen/Hope's Peak, keeping this fact in secret.

The chains are a ~fashion statement~.

I'm just wondering how difficult it's gonna be to cook without any knives in the kitchen. I'd feel sorry for Hanamura if he weren't such a creep.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Halphassed posted:

Togami probably took one look at coach, thought to himself for a moment and decided not to take them for the safety of his own well being.

Serious answer: that would require a whole other set of portraits.

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!

Portals posted:

I'm just wondering how difficult it's gonna be to cook without any knives in the kitchen. I'd feel sorry for Hanamura if he weren't such a creep.

Probably not too difficult, although that would essentially limit him down to finger foods. Or, there's always the possibility that without his knives and other ~dangerous~ utensils, he might wish to do his cooking outside the cabin...

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

C-Euro posted:

I don't know, I feel like the first game went a little more quickly at the beginning but perhaps that's because I jumped in halfway.

Actually playing the game, the first chapter was about the same length as the next major event of this one. That might've just been the speed I played at though.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Halphassed posted:

So maybe he took his identity and his SHSL while he was in Kibougamine Gakuen/Hope's Peak, keeping this fact in secret.

Why do you think he's a double though? There's nothing to really suggest that he's anything but the real Togami.

Halphassed
Feb 18, 2013

CrashScreen posted:

Why do you think he's a double though? There's nothing to really suggest that he's anything but the real Togami.

He has a slightly different personality, and I think the way he speaks about the past sounds fishy sometimes...
However, it may be just that I want them to be different characters, I guess. I like them both, but in different ways.
Also, the double thing might be interesting, so I'd like to see it.

Halphassed fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 19, 2013

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Color Printer posted:

Togami probably took one look at coach, thought to himself for a moment and decided not to take them for the safety of his own well being.

Serious answer: that would require a whole other set of portraits.

Serious answer 2: Do you really think he'd need WEAPONS to kill someone? Might as well not even bother.

Namingway
Jul 8, 2009

Halphassed posted:

Why would the fat one be the double? If the skinny one were the double, it would solve the weight gain during monobear apocalypse problem.

Edit: Well, actually, if we're talking doubles the weight gain issue solves itself. My bad. At any rate, the fat one has more leadership qualities and charisma, so he seems more likely to be the real Togami if we're talking doubles.

Namingway fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 19, 2013

purple_sammich
Feb 3, 2010

Halphassed posted:

It's just the character design, dude. And there's no proof this Togami is a double, the evidence so far points to this Togami and DR1 Togami being one in the same. At least find some way to back your claims instead of just saying "Oh, well, it's fishy."

Also, "Kibougamine Gakuen/Hope's Peak"? Really?

Halphassed
Feb 18, 2013

purple_sammich posted:

It's just the character design, dude. And there's no proof this Togami is a double, the evidence so far points to this Togami and DR1 Togami being one in the same. At least find some way to back your claims instead of just saying "Oh, well, it's fishy."

Also, "Kibougamine Gakuen/Hope's Peak"? Really?

I know it's the design. I just found that funny. And yeah, there's no proof, it's just that the game might surprise us, or not, or just not in that way. Either way is fine.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

If anyone wants it. I don't THINK it would count as a spoiler would it?

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Halphassed posted:

He has a slightly different personality, and I think the way he speaks about the past sounds fishy sometimes...
However, it may be just that I want them to be different characters, I guess. I like them both, but in different ways.
But it's also a natural growth for Togami given what he went through in the first game. His personality changes all match the experiences he's had.

Halphassed posted:

I know it's the design. I just found that funny. And yeah, there's no proof, it's just that the game might surprise us, or not, or just not in that way. Either way is fine.
That's the issue. People get probated for that because all it does is pad out the thread further and hide good contributions to the thread. Have you even been following the thread?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

an equally cool thing
That's pretty awesome, but I can see other people complaining that it might spoil the fun of when that scene actually comes up. I mean, similar non-spoiler images of funny sequences caused issues. It should honestly be alright though?

Miss Kalle
Jan 4, 2013

This avatar is lacking a certain something, don't you think? IT'S MISSING YOUR SCREAMS, TRANSFER STUDENT!
If I recall correctly, oren had a Fatgami avatar bought for him for a few hours before he expressed worry over it being a spoiler, so HelloWinter made his current Monobear avatar to replace it. So I'd wait out of courtesy, I guess?

Arleneth
Apr 28, 2010
The lack of Kuzuryuu is really making me think on the ramifications of rule 9, especially on this much more open island. If the alert goes off only when three people discover a body, then it's possible to murder someone and stash then somewhere remote. Of course, the downside to this method is that you can't graduate off a hidden body, since you require a trial in order to graduate (of course, you could use this as method to make a case grow cold, though "coincidentally" finding the body later would be mighty suspicious).

However, if someone was dangerous to the communal lifestyle and had to be "removed", then one person could just kill them, stash them, and life continued as normal. The threat of anyone else dying due to a trial would only occur if more people found the body.

It also makes me wonder what would happen during a trial if someone was killed covertly before hand, stashed, and then later a more overt murder occurred. Would Monobear admit someone is missing? We know he'll drag people into the courtroom if necessary.

orenronen, is it possible to find Kuzuryuu doing the free time before the party? If not, I think it's time to start being suspicious of Peko here.

Or maybe it's just me being paranoid during the murder game.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Miss Kalle posted:

If I recall correctly, oren had a Fatgami avatar bought for him for a few hours before he expressed worry over it being a spoiler, so HelloWinter made his current Monobear avatar to replace it. So I'd wait out of courtesy, I guess?

The problem is that I have no idea at what point where Fatogami wouldn't be a spoiler - my guess would be once the DR1 LP gets archive'd, but since that one still has some Free Time events left to be finished it could be a while. Either way, it almost doesn't seem fair to Togami (well, as fair as one can be to a fictional character in a murder game).

And what was the trigger in the dining hall to get Togami to enter? Was it talking to everyone, looking at the windows, or everything? Because if it was a specific character or object, that would mean that Mahiru's comment about the floorboards or looking at the iron plates would be optional dialogue, and thus not necessary for any future cases.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Halphassed posted:

But his different personality can be explained by his character arc from the first game. Meanwhile, he has a precisely identical height, voice, and every other physical characteristic other than weight as before, seemingly no one who he would be fooling by pretending to be Togami (unless you invent an elaborate story literally justified by nothing), plus a lot of ideas about how one ought to behave in the rather absurd contingency of what to do when you've been kidnapped by a stuffed animal and forced to play a game. For example, he suggests that everyone do exactly as Usami says, else she may kill them, with apparently no justification at all, unless you consider that he's running off of Dangan Ronpa 1 memories. As to the problem of why he's in this class, we've now been explicitly told that this should be a 15-person class and there's a 16th extra, so the game itself has already offered a good possible explanation.

Fat Togami being someone other than Togami frankly doesn't work very well as an assumption- at the present assuming that Togami is just simply Togami is really the best working hypothesis. We can't prove it in an absolutely logically airtight way either way, but not all hypotheses were made equal.

Sherringford posted:

They have tons of restaurants based around that type of food around North America too, just search for it under "Brazilian steakhouse" and you'll find one around your area.

Oh neat, there's a few of them around here and I'm getting tired of Asian stuff every time I go out.

Now that I think of it, it's kind of sloppy of Togami, if he wanted to keep everyone away from pointy objects, to only be realizing now that Hanamura would have tons of knives and poo poo in the kitchen. Did he even scope out the lodge before his Super High School Level Bouncer act? Did he pat down Nagito or Hanamura? Would patting down Hanamura be anything less than the most awkward thing of all time?

edit:

ApplesandOranges posted:

And what was the trigger in the dining hall to get Togami to enter? Was it talking to everyone, looking at the windows, or everything? Because if it was a specific character or object, that would mean that Mahiru's comment about the floorboards or looking at the iron plates would be optional dialogue, and thus not necessary for any future cases.
Being optional dialogue doesn't stop something from being foreshadowing. I mean, Togami not liking to speak about his past is only just now coming up in story-necessary scenes, but we knew about that character trait because of the free time events.

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Feb 19, 2013

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

Arleneth posted:

The lack of Kuzuryuu is really making me think on the ramifications of rule 9, especially on this much more open island. If the alert goes off only when three people discover a body, then it's possible to murder someone and stash then somewhere remote. Of course, the downside to this method is that you can't graduate off a hidden body, since you require a trial in order to graduate (of course, you could use this as method to make a case grow cold, though "coincidentally" finding the body later would be mighty suspicious).

However, if someone was dangerous to the communal lifestyle and had to be "removed", then one person could just kill them, stash them, and life continued as normal. The threat of anyone else dying due to a trial would only occur if more people found the body.

It also makes me wonder what would happen during a trial if someone was killed covertly before hand, stashed, and then later a more overt murder occurred. Would Monobear admit someone is missing? We know he'll drag people into the courtroom if necessary.

orenronen, is it possible to find Kuzuryuu doing the free time before the party? If not, I think it's time to start being suspicious of Peko here.

Or maybe it's just me being paranoid during the murder game.
Here's the thing with the "Kuzuryuu murdered" idea. To graduate you need to win the trial. Winning the trial means the body has to be discovered. It would be pointless to kill someone, hide their body and make sure no one would find it. Plus if the others saw someone not around for a long period of time, I can't imagine them just twiddling their thumbs and do nothing.

If graduating means not being caught, Peko would be a huge idiot to kill Kuzuryuu because she would immediately be the obvious suspect because she declared her intention to inform him on the party. Unless the murder killed Kuzuryuu and then made it their intention to frame Peko, I think it is just easier to assume for now that he's alive and just avoiding the party because he's a brat.

Iunnrais
Jul 25, 2007

It's gaelic.
See, on the one hand, I want to say "It's so obvious they're setting up Babyface to die that he won't", but on the other hand, this is level 1 and we all remember 11037... and we get back into Wine-In-Front-Of-Me syndrome. So we should probably avoid that.

I'm more interested in the fact that the lodge was chosen as a Monobear-proof location, yet there are cameras here. Why are none of the characters caring?

Alien Arcana
Feb 14, 2012

You're related to soup, Admiral.
Part of me is wondering if maybe Togami bolted the windows shut himself. He might be trying to seal everyone inside a safe zone with no weapons whatsoever so that no murders can occur.

I mean, that was the original reason for sealing off the school in DR1, right?

Armanky
Feb 15, 2013

"Kissing is sex."
-George Costanza

Arleneth posted:

Actually it would be pretty interesting if somebody was forced to kill someone, but tried to kept the body hidden so neither they nor the others had to die. If the others come close to finding the body, they'd have to do everything in their power to steer them away. Unless they outright told everyone that they committed the murder and not to look for the body, but that'd probly be a horrifically bad idea.

Falls Down Stairs posted:

But his different personality can be explained by his character arc from the first game. Meanwhile, he has a precisely identical height, voice, and every other physical characteristic other than weight as before, seemingly no one who he would be fooling by pretending to be Togami (unless you invent an elaborate story literally justified by nothing), plus a lot of ideas about how one ought to behave in the rather absurd contingency of what to do when you've been kidnapped by a stuffed animal and forced to play a game. For example, he suggests that everyone do exactly as Usami says, else she may kill them, with apparently no justification at all, unless you consider that he's running off of Dangan Ronpa 1 memories. As to the problem of why he's in this class, we've now been explicitly told that this should be a 15-person class and there's a 16th extra, so the game itself has already offered a good possible explanation.

His behavior really does seem to indicate that he's "been around the block" before. I guess we'll know for sure next update, unless he dies unexpectedly RIGHT before confirming it. Somehow I'm really feeling that poison theory, but at this point it's mostly a shot in the dark.

Mondlicht
Oct 13, 2011

if history could set you free
The whole cabin is a bit weird. The school windows in DR1 had bolts for two reasons. So the students can't escape, and so they can't see the outside. Obviously they already know what's outside the cabin, and there's really no issue of escape as they can seemingly come and go as they please.

I don't think that Togami bolted them shut. I can see the reasoning, he's already acting as a bouncer to control what people bring in, but he's also not necessarily concerned with people leaving or not being there at all. Someone could easily slip out in the commotion that was skewer-drama, or after Togami wandered off in search of more weapons. Unless he locked the door behind everyone, what's to stop Kuzuryuu from coming in with a weapon, as there's no Togami there to frisk him?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wrong thread whoops

SuperRube
Oct 19, 2012

quote:

Well, then, hold out your arms and stand facing me.
Hold out my arms...? Why should I do that?

Not gonna lie, I was waiting for this to end in a bro hug.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Maybe the windows were already bolted shut because the Lodge was originally where Usami was doing her broadcasts and running the friendship game from before Monobear hijacked everything. But he's making his broadcasts from a different location if the backgrounds in their broadcasts are anything to go by.

If this was originally Usami's base of operations for running things, it would make sense that she would have declared it off limits to the students and covered over the windows so nobody could see in. But now that she's no longer in control of anything, she's willing to let them use the lodge for the party because it's in line with her stated goal of fostering friendship between the students. And with Monobear having co-opted the whole she-bang, anything incriminating was probably removed before Nagito went in for cleaning duty.

I doubt Togami's responsible for bolting the windows shut, seeing as how the idea to use the lodge wasn't proposed until this morning. Unless he prepared the place the night before (and how could he, since he didn't have Monomi's permission yet?), he would have had to spend time acquiring the plates and affixing them to the windows, which I'd wager would take the whole day. And since he was available for Free Time earlier, that means he couldn't have been engaged in something that time consuming.

Not to mention such menial labor is beneath the dignity of a SHSL Heir of the Togami family. :v:

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Mondlicht posted:

The whole cabin is a bit weird. The school windows in DR1 had bolts for two reasons. So the students can't escape, and so they can't see the outside. Obviously they already know what's outside the cabin, and there's really no issue of escape as they can seemingly come and go as they please.

I don't think that Togami bolted them shut. I can see the reasoning, he's already acting as a bouncer to control what people bring in, but he's also not necessarily concerned with people leaving or not being there at all. Someone could easily slip out in the commotion that was skewer-drama, or after Togami wandered off in search of more weapons. Unless he locked the door behind everyone, what's to stop Kuzuryuu from coming in with a weapon, as there's no Togami there to frisk him?

No, the bolts in the last game were to prevent anyone from getting into Hope's Peak. It was only because of the mindwipe that the students came to think that they were to keep them from leaving. Though, the more I think how Togami wanted an area that's hard to get in and got an area with the same bolts as DR1 is kind of suspiciously convenient. Or maybe he could already see the plating from the outside and realized it would therefore be easy to keep Monobear out?

In any case, I think it's a fair guess whatever the deal with the lodge is, somebody put in the effort to secure it in a very similar way to how Hope's Peak was secured, though it's impossible to judge their intention in doing so. But at the very least, since it's a building that seems to have had that sort of high security in at least one respect, I wouldn't be surprised if it could be locked securely from the inside, or that Togami has already done so.

It feels weird to actually legitimately speculate things about the bolts, 'cuz drat those things are cartoony.

edit: and it just occurred to me- if we assume that Togami remembers DR1, then he might not want Monobear around because his bodies may have bombs inside and thus be usable as weapons.

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 19, 2013

TKMobile
Apr 30, 2009

Halphassed posted:

Iunnrais posted:

I'm more interested in the fact that the lodge was chosen as a Monobear-proof location, yet there are cameras here. Why are none of the characters caring?

And others have mentioned that Peko appears to still have her shinai.

To be honest, I find all these notes more glaring than the rug/floors or that Togami has everything (else) dangerous stored in a couple of Leon Kennedy's attache cases. Even if it's a practice weapon, you could still thrust with a shinai, right into somebody's throat and gently caress em up good, if not outright kill them. I hope these things aren't just oversights.

Sure, Nekomaru and Akane aren't having their hands bound when it's pretty obvious they could at least TRY to kill someone with their bare hands and Nekomaru's chains probably aren't a weapon for the guy... but given the lengths Togami's going to keep dangerous objects away from everyone, he should have at least said something or Nekomaru could have mentioned being yelled at for still wearing them. You can't even meta-reason that it's because the artists didn't want to make alt. sprites because it's not like we haven't seen those before in the DR series.

TKMobile fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Feb 19, 2013

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

I hope we see more of Owari later because her expressions are kind of amazing. :allears:

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011

Mondlicht posted:

Other things we know is:
- Monomi originally did not want anybody to use this cabin
- This Cabin is very old, in places filled with cobwebs and with rotten floorboards.
- In other places (the office) it is...not filled with cobwebs? Not sure if that's intentional. Usami's controller could have used the office, maybe.
- The bolted shut windows are just like the ones in DR1.
- It seems to have, more or less, all the amenities one would need to survive fairly comfortably, plus some. Bathroom, kitchen, storage (with food + water), electricity, office, no bedroom seen but plenty of space to put a mattress in either the office or the room the party is in.
- Hinata's monologue mentions it was "scheduled for reconstruction". Was that something Monomi said a while ago?

I don't think Togami could have bolted these windows shut without anyone noticing. I suspect this cabin has something to do with Hope's Peak Academy that had it bolted shut around the time DR1 came around, it would explain the age. Perhaps it was something on campus which was relocated to the island for some reason? Maybe someone affiliated with Hope's Peak inhabited this cabin?

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Feb 19, 2013

RentCavalier
Jul 10, 2008

by T. Finninho
You know...what if the first Togami was the fake, and this is the real one?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sherringford posted:

Anybody who likes many types of meat should go to one of those restaurants at least once. They have tons of restaurants based around that type of food around North America too, just search for it under "Brazilian steakhouse" and you'll find one around your area. They are getting really popular, there are like 3 or four Brazilian steakhouses around Toronto so I imagine there must be more around the US.

Oh and it's probably worth noting - don't bring a vegetarian friend there. It's not a good idea. At all. Unless you are trying to be a prick in which case it's brilliant.

When I went to Fogo de Chao in Chicago though, they had a seriously high-class salad bar. Like good enough to even compete with the meat. So if a bunch of you were going for churrasco anyway you wouldnt have to leave your vego friend behind. However, they may get angry with you for tempting them so much cause that meat was amazing.

(I've been 99% vego for the last 3 years so most meat tastes less appealing to me now, but this is one place I would cheat so hard)

Sorry for the derail, but Tubgami is a bad influence on me. He really has become such an appealing character now, though. He seems to have really taken Chapter 4's lessons about the human element to heart. And having a visible "weakness" like his lack of appetite control does a lot to humanize him, compared to his stock aloof elite character in the last game.

E: whoops, meant chapter 4

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Feb 19, 2013

saihate
Oct 16, 2009

ID: ththththt
PASS: hthththth

Miss Kalle posted:

I'd wait out of courtesy too, but I think the main problem with Oren having a Fatogami avatar is people reading the DR1 thread would get spoiled by his avatar, even those who whois the thread. Probably shouldn't matter as much for a reader, although I admit I was kinda spoiled by the Junko avatars in the thread.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

If anyone wants it. I don't THINK it would count as a spoiler would it?

drat, I wish I saw this before I went and poorly made my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

likecnsnnts
Jun 16, 2008

SPLINTER CELLULITE
It would be best if the loop alternated between zoomed-out and zoomed-in for extra intensity.

Though the one ThisIsACoolGuy made is too big, anyway.

• Locked thread