Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The first two were really drat funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The idea of Kevin Steen just lying on his kitchen floor with a black eye, bottle of grape juice in hand, cursing Fit Finlay, is endlessly funny.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

William Regal posted:

"I've been told I will be on the UK Raw tour in April.Spoil yourselves and come and see my almost 45 year old carcass in trunks.#Propertreat."

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Oh wow, this demands another Bryan vs Regal match.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Oh wow, this demands another Bryan vs Regal match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQVYSSTtrw

HE'S A MAAAAAAAAN

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
As retweeted by Dave Meltzer:

Joseph Parks posted:

the road. Listening to this Lynard Skynard fella about freeing some bird. Im really starting to get the hang of this touring thing.#goparkgo

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Tensai posted:

‏@WWETensai
Old school. RT @SinCaraN1Fan: @WWETensai Breakdancing in the Ring #WWEIstanbul pic.twitter.com/qLwMH2rNKw
Tensai looks like he is having fun with this :unsmith:

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

achillesforever6 posted:

Tensai looks like he is having fun with this :unsmith:

The hundreds of thousands of dollars he is making while not having to be in Japan all the time helps as well.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!
I wonder how the Iron Sheik liked the Oscars? :v:

The Iron Sheik ‏@the_ironsheik posted:

Respect the Captain Kirk

The Paul Rudd and Melissa McCarthy look like Jimmy Hart and the Earthquake

Die Another Day new name if the Hulk Hogan in it would be called Please Die Today

everybody who win at oscars that look like the greg the hammer valentine can go gently caress themselves

good night and gently caress the Oscars

He's posted tons more Oscar-related gold, and a thought or two on Glenn Beck as well:

quote:

the @glennbeck you deserve to be waist deep in dog poo poo drink gasoline you insult my fans Im going to beat the gently caress out of you dumb bitch

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Sheik accurately tweeting about how all the minor award winners looked like Greg Valentine owned.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

This is a public service announcement.

@TripleH posted:

Time to play the Twitter game... #Raw

Retweeted by pretty much everyone on the roster, so I'm assuming it's legit.

EDIT: Also Mean Gene seems to have arrived as well @TheGeneOkerlund

njsykora fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Feb 26, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Steen being awesome once again

quote:

Kevin Steen ‏@FightSteenFight

https://pic.twitter.com/dy8h9fhJ1y

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Well he is being managed by Yosemite Sam.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

quote:

Big E Langston ‏@BigELangston
"@Slateboard: @TripleH why isn't @BigELangston Verified?" That's #2 on The HHH Priority List. Right behind "Buy hundreds of water bottles."

Stop saying "friend," "homey," & "crony," & start saying "ace boon coon." It's more flavorful & not offensive. (I checked.)

:allears:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Because we're the Big E Apprieciation Station:

quote:

No Bo Dallas in #WWEDallas? When we hit Langston, Oklahoma, I better be the GM, main event, bell ringer & lifetime achievement recipient.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Uh, Big E... "Coon" is seen as offensive in Australia at least.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Semiru posted:

:thejoke:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Semiru posted:

Nah, it's cool. He called the National Racism Database and everything.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Oh Kurt...

@RealKurtAngle posted:

Ijpkjoplllljkkjbiillpoojkpiuyiutypp hhhjlimmojgjw

And The Iron Shiek being himself, too.

@the_ironshiek posted:

#IveSeenEveryEpisodeOf go gently caress yourself

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I've been meaning to stream that on Netflix...

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Isn't it pretty well known that the Iron Sheik account isn't actually him tweeting? What's the point?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Seymour Buttz posted:

Isn't it pretty well known that the Iron Sheik account isn't actually him tweeting? What's the point?

It's kind of like Wrasslin'. You know it isn't "real" but you enjoy it anyway.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Seymour Buttz posted:

I think he has his agent do it for him. Far as I know it's all verbatim though.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Seymour Buttz posted:

supposedly it's his sons or nephews or something tweeting a lot of things he actually says.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Cardboard Box posted:

supposedly it's his sons or nephews or something tweeting a lot of things he actually says.

@ShitMySheikSays

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Cardboard Box posted:

It's actually The Magen Boys who run it. It's kind of a pathetic situation: http://100worstpeopleontwitter.tumblr.com/post/31458834871/32-the-iron-sheik

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

It's actually The Magen Boys who run it. It's kind of a pathetic situation: http://100worstpeopleontwitter.tumblr.com/post/31458834871/32-the-iron-sheik

quote:

The Iron Sheik’s Twitter account, twitter.com/the_ironsheik and Facebook account, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509802389#!/pages/Iron-Sheik/265209320184731 , are, for the final time, completely verified by The Iron Sheik himself and both his business managers, The Magen Boys, and myself, his daughter, Tanya Vaziri. My dad, The Iron Sheik has been recovering from a serious ankle injury and, while recovering, has spent time using these outlets to express his views on the world to entertain his close to 100,000 Twitter followers. Due to his outbursts and popularity on Twitter Iron Sheik was asked to sit on a panel at a recent Twitter conference in Los Angeles. Here is a video of him at the Twitter conference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iron-Sheik/265209320184731#!/photo.php?v=393986500618466&set=vb.265209320184731&type=2&theater . We are so proud of all of his never-ending achievements. He continuously brings smiles to the faces of his fans.

Unfortunately a video has surfaced by promoters telling my dad to say that he does not have these accounts. My dad, as his fans can attest, sometimes says things that he doesn’t understand and is too honest and naïve to know that he was being tricked into saying this. The only logical reason that makes sense for these promoters to do is for their own purposes because they have a bullshit website “representing” him that they try to run for their own benefit. They have, on countless occasions, gone against his management and family to try to sabotage Iron Sheik’s social media for reasons that are too carny for me to understand. They have countless video’s for sale on their site which we have NEVER seen a cent for yet they go out of their way to promote false claims.
His Twitter is in fact very real (and verified). The conference video should end him not having an account.

A recent great article by Forbes Magazine came out, http://www.forbes.com/sites/edzitron/2012/02/23/sheik/ that these promoters are claiming to be fake as well. How can a publication like Forbes Magazine do a fake interview?? Any information pertaining his career are to only be taken seriously by myself, The WWE, The Magen Boys and Eric Sims.

The Iron Sheik is working on a comeback. Look out for his return to WWE programming, a feature documentary and a family member getting signed to FCW. We are very excited about his future!! These promoters wouldn’t know these things because they are not involved in his affairs. They claim to care for The Sheik’s well being yet they continue try to get in the way of his business. As his management we ask you to please disregard their disruptions and please continue to support The Iron Sheik, the greatest middle eastern wrestler of all time and most famous Iranian American entertainer. He loves his fans and only wants to stay relevant and make people humble!

Thank you.

Iron Sheik’s Management: Tanya Vaziri (daughter and business manager) and Magen Boys Entertainment

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Someone just had his first sip of an all-syrup Super Squishie. :haw:

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

404GoonNotFound posted:

Nah, it's cool. He called the National Racism Database and everything.

Big E. just really loves cheese.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

So basically the Sheik's in a back and forth tug of war between like 10 different groups trying to control whatever meager amount of money he can pull in for them? Jesus, that's even sadder than it just being his nephews or whatever tweeting fake quotes of his.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

You thought it was insane Triple H joined twitter.

Now his wife is on too

https://twitter.com/StephMcMahon

Here come the creeps

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

I want Vince.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

three tweets in and I already like them. I want to see Big E interact with them.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

She's following Ric Flair in addition to basically every WWE twitter account. Probably a good indicator we might be seeing more of him soon.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

I want Vince.

Any interaction with Cranky Vince will make me a happy boy.

FanofPortals
Sep 22, 2006

BILL FILLMAFF'S GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT

bobkatt013 posted:

I want Vince.

We already have https://twitter.com/CrankyVince in case that never happens :v:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Triple H's twitter pic looks like a really buff Christian.

edit: drat it Jericho, whenever I like you there's

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 28, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Claudio is awesome

quote:

Antonio Cesaro ‏@AntonioCesaro

Watching @mikethemiz on #conan makes me want to do this again http://i.minus.com/iCNTBtAX6r8bU.gif

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

Vertical Lime posted:

You thought it was insane Triple H joined twitter.

Now his wife is on too

https://twitter.com/StephMcMahon

Here come the creeps

AJ Lee posted:

“@ChrisRiddle: I look forward to AJ's stalking of @StephMcMahon now being done on Twitter” I prefer breathing heavy during a blocked call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It's Big E's birthday.

@WWEAJLee posted:

Even though all he texts me are the phrases "Be prettier" & "Be less ugly" you should all still wish @BigELangston a happy birthday today.

@BigELangston posted:

Oh, @WWEAJLee...I told myself I wasn't going to cry...Just for that, I'm going to stop parking my windowless van outside your residence.

Dolph who?