Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
i dunno if this was posted earlier but the picture for "software development process" is peak sperg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Coding_Shots_Annual_Plan_high_res-5.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

1 Coincidence? I think not.....
2 Idiot
3 =BUT what about this...
4 IP address
5 Some other comments.
6 Identity?
7 chris benoit mystery editior
8 A possibility:
9 In response to A Possibility
10 BENOIT
11 Chavo Guerrero, Jr.
12 Conspiracy Theories
13 Benoit Post
14 TO THE GUYZ WHO A BULLSHIT LIAR
15 Kevin Sullivan should be a suspect worth talking to
16 still not believing WWE didnt know bout it
17 terrible coincdence
18 the idiot that "foretold" nancy's death
19 Ip address of user tracked down to even the coordinates of his location and internet service.
20 To All Posters of Flamebait
21 An IP resolves to an individual?
22 impossible that it was a coincidence!!!!!!
23 For me is very strange
24 I realize why it reads that way
25 And that's what you get for vandalising Wikipedia.
26 Comments from feedback form - "Chris was a total loser!!!!!!!..."
27 Comments from feedback form - "so great"
28 Comments from feedback form - "So Great"
29 benoit rip
30 Comments from feedback form - "You did the right thing by apo..."
31 Comments from feedback form - "if u dint do it,,why dont talk..."
32 benoit

that awful man
Feb 18, 2007

YOSPOS, bitch

benoit balls

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

that awful man posted:

benoit balls pouliot

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008
The League's fictional league
Teams

Unknown 8th member (drops out in 2007)
Andre – "The Double Ent-Andres" (formerly "The Ooh, Ruxin Got Serveds", "The I Had Allergies", "The Twilight Breaking D-Andres" and "The James B-Andres") (replaces unknown 8th member in 2007)
Kevin – "The Fighting MacArthurs (formerly "The Ruxin Looks Like a Middle-Aged Lesbians")
Pete – "3-Pete"
Ruxin – "Pete Top/Kevin Bottom" (formerly "The Kevin's Micro Dongs", "The MacArthur's Crotch Nubbs", "The Andre Cried While Watching "Jumanjis"", and "The Fear Boners")
Taco – "Password is Taco" (formerly The Encino Men)
Vince (drops out in 2010)
Rafi (replaces Vince in 2010)
Jenny – "The Lady MacArthurs" (replaces Rafi midway through 2010)
Chuck
Ted – "The Balls Deeper"
code:
Season-by-season results
Show season 	NFL season 	League season 	Shiva Bowl winner 	Shiva Bowl loser 	Sacko Bowl winner * 	Sacko Bowl loser* 	Draft location
(back story) 	2005 		1 		Pete 			(unknown) 		N/A 			N/A 			Unknown
(back story) 	2006 		2 		Taco 			(unknown) 		N/A 			N/A 			Andre's residence
(back story) 	2007 		3 		Pete 			(unknown) 		N/A 			N/A 			Andre's residence
(back story) 	2008 		4 		Pete 			(unknown) 		N/A 			N/A 			Andre's residence
1 		2009 		5 		Andre 			Pete 			N/A 			N/A 			Andre's new downtown Chicago loft
2 		2010 		6 		Ruxin 			Jenny 			Taco 			Andre 			Las Vegas
3 		2011 		7 ** 		Kevin 			Taco 			Pete 			Ruxin 			Andre's loft
4 		2012 		8 		Ted 			Pete 			Kevin 			Ruxin 			Jenny's hospital room
5 		2013 		9 		Unknown 		Unknown 		Unknown 		Unknown 		Unknown***
– * The Sacko Bowl was not introduced until the sixth season of league play.

– ** Due to Ruxin discovering the league colluded to keep him from getting the top draft pick, Kevin was stripped of his championship and the 2011 season of The League was declared null and void, to be sent off by a Norse funeral. However, before the 2012 season, Kevin got his championship reinstated by trading his role as commissioner to Ruxin along with naming rights to his and Jenny's son. Ruxin later traded the naming rights to Taco in exchange for Taco's first round draft pick. Jenny gives birth to their son, and Taco announces the name, "Chalupa Batman MacArthur".

-*** After winning the Shiva Bowl in "The Curse of Shiva", Ted posts on the message boards that the following year's draft would not take place in Chicago.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Which one of you yosposters is this?

quote:

Wikipedia man cave with retiree writing articles.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
those tables are really legit and make the perfect desk
not something you can show people you bring home but close enough

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

sports posted:

those tables are really legit and make the perfect desk
not something you can show people you bring home but close enough

I agree. We have two. But they are in the storage closet and we only get them out when we are entertaining. We haven't designed our living spaces around them. They don't exactly tie a room together. Unless you're a wikipedia editing pensioner.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
i like really deep desks because my thighs are about 2.5 feet long and i like having legroom while my chest is up to the desk

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shoe_throwing_incidents

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i like my desks to have lots of room in the crotch

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awareness_ribbons

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
the puzzle ribbon for autism awareness seems a little cruel

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Cool,, I was not aware of most of those.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

orange ribbon
  • Homestuck Awareness Day[citation needed]

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Purple ribbon
  • Pagan Pride[citation needed]

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

prefect posted:

orange ribbon
  • Homestuck Awareness Day[citation needed]

not sure if this or the free software awareness/advocacy [citation not needed] owns more

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_ribbon not on the list :confused:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"P.J. O'Rourke has indirectly suggested a brown ribbon campaign to fight diarrhea:"

proceeds to quote a joke about how nobody would ever do that because it's gross also here's a goofy pun.

congratulations captain sperg.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Feb 28, 2013

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

rule 14

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
what is this homestuck thing and why is everyone in yospos quoting/talking about it lately?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sniep posted:

what is this homestuck thing and why is everyone in yospos quoting/talking about it lately?

i forget but its bad like reddit

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

the homestuck thing was just reverted by Rschen7754, and holy poo poo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rschen7754

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Sniep posted:

its terrible

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Salvador Dalvik posted:

the homestuck thing was just reverted by Rschen7754, and holy poo poo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rschen7754

:stare: that guy really loves roads

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Salvador Dalvik posted:

"this user is a roadfan"

you don't fukken say.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Salvador Dalvik posted:

god bless him at least it isn't ponies or anime

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Salvador Dalvik posted:

i dont know as far as spergy interests go roads are pretty benign

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Install Gentoo posted:

god bless him at least it isn't ponies or anime

You go, road sperglord :emoticonsalutingaflagimtoolazytolookup:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Salvador Dalvik posted:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the puzzle ribbon for autism awareness seems a little cruel

the puzzle piece is used by some legit autism orgs :shobon:

Antillese
Feb 16, 2006

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the puzzle piece is used by some legit autism orgs :shobon:

As opposed to the red with yellow and black stripes ribbon - used to promote "choking game awareness/advocacy" - which is used by nobody.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i want to have a mini version of every ribbon magnet on the back of my car with text under it

against unfair discrimination of causes
      pro-awareness of everything

see how many idiots would get confused into thinking it was a good sentiment, or properly get mad that i called them discriminatory for having causes

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Call Now posted:

i dont know as far as spergy interests go roads are pretty benign
to be honest i think roads are pretty cool even if i'm not spergin' out about them. you got inca and roman roads, you got endless desert highways, you got roads that go over bridges and through woods and poo poo. they also lend themselves well to all kinds of romanticism, especially in :911:.

Hammerite posted:

:emoticonsalutingaflagimtoolazytolookup:
it's patriot you mong.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

to be honest i think roads are pretty cool even if i'm not spergin' out about them. you got inca and roman roads, you got endless desert highways, you got roads that go over bridges and through woods and poo poo. they also lend themselves well to all kinds of romanticism, especially in :911:.

the last med student party i went to, after hearing some boring poo poo about the minutia of rotation scheduling, i spent like 15 minutes ranting about how roadway striping & signage is deceptively small from inside of a vehicle and the fascinating design choices you have to make for humans moving at 60 mph

i might as well have been talking about hot mix asphalt design and aggregate grading tests for how absolutely uninterested they were

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

it's patriot you mong.

theres like 1000 different emoticons and half of them are incomprehensible bideo game references, i cant be bothered to look them up any more. there need to be two different pages for smileys, one for smileys normal people might actually want to use and the other for retarded ones that no one outside of one thread in Games knows what they mean.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the last med student party i went to, after hearing some boring poo poo about the minutia of rotation scheduling, i spent like 15 minutes ranting about how roadway striping & signage is deceptively small from inside of a vehicle and the fascinating design choices you have to make for humans moving at 60 mph

i might as well have been talking about hot mix asphalt design and aggregate grading tests for how absolutely uninterested they were

I wonder why the gently caress why

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
hey, if i gotta hear you sperg about how my spleen works or some poo poo you better believe i'm gonna sperg right back about how things that actually matter to society work, like roadway design

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Male bra – also known as a compression bra, compression vest, gynecomastia vest, manssiere or "bro" – refers to brassieres that are worn by men. Adolescent boys and middle-aged men sometimes develop breasts[1][2] and the estimates of those with the condition are presented as a range "because the definition of gynecomastia varies and the method of surveying varies."[3] Although there are options for treating gynecomastia,[4] some elect surgery to reduce their breasts or wear a male bra.[1] Male bras typically flatten rather than lift.[5]

Although some bras for men have been developed, they often differ only superficially from their female counterparts.[8][9] There is sometimes no medical necessity for men to wear bras, and the same considerations for and against apply to both genders.[10]