Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Neodymium posted:

You don't want to know.
If your curiosity gets the better of you, here's the explanation:
HIV is thought to have first spread from an ape to a human, probably through poorly prepared monkey meat. Since in humans, HIV is most often transmitted sexually, the tea partiers jumped to the conclusion of gay beastiality.
I'm pretty sure you're thinking too deeply about things here. They're probably just stuck in the 80's mindset that gay sex causes AIDS.

E: Wait I'm dumb there has to be a racist Michelle Obama part to it. I guess I should be thankful I don't think like they do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Neodymium posted:

You don't want to know.
If your curiosity gets the better of you, here's the explanation:
HIV is thought to have first spread from an ape to a human, probably through poorly prepared monkey meat. Since in humans, HIV is most often transmitted sexually, the tea partiers jumped to the conclusion of gay beastiality.

Don't forget they were savage Africans, too.

Morton Haynice
Sep 9, 2008

doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
doop doop
Here's something from the webcast that struck me as odd.

Does he really not know where the Tea Party's money comes from?
Is this some kind of plausible deniability thing?

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Seven people liked my bullshit comment about seeing elementary school kids "wearing low-cut Obama shirts" without consequence while those wearing crosses got kicked out of school. :eng99:

Che Guevara quotes go well with the founding fathers, by the way.
You know who else had a revolution?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Morton Haynice posted:

Here's something from the webcast that struck me as odd.

Does he really not know where the Tea Party's money comes from?
Is this some kind of plausible deniability thing?

I...I think we just saw him briefly have a flash of reality before the stupidity took back over.

He almost realized that this is all a sham.

LostInTheSauce
Feb 14, 2013

Which way did I go?
You'll be hard pressed to get a teabagger to come out and admit that anyone with any skin color than pasty white is an actual person with rights under the constitution. You'll get a lot of rhetoric about how they aren't racist and so on.

But can you squeeze an admission that black people/muslims/jews/gays are actually human and/or people?

I'm betting no, based on their word filter setup and from personal interactions in the past.

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013
I've had it with these people.

This should encourage some vigorous debate!

samsquantch1 fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 28, 2013

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Spacedad posted:

Okay, which one of you traveled back in time and went on Phil Donahue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgeonR275aA

A great example of a hippy that turned into exactly what he hated. :(

U.S. Barryl
Apr 16, 2003

looking.glass.eyes posted:

Was it that, or full on "Michelle Obama is a monkey! LOL!!" racism?

DING DING DING!

EPIC FAIL!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

U.S. Barryl posted:

DING DING DING!

She is one sexy monkey :wink:

Seriously, can they get past the racist poo poo?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Recently, Discreetly Marked Helicopter was sent on a three and a half hour mission above the Tea Party Community. Before being brought down by Paul Guzda's Troll Radar (seriously I think he has an in with the mods, it went up on my feed less than two minutes before I was banned) the following was recorded:

The flight began routinely enough.

Soon DMH was observing Tea Party confrontations.

At first, it was attempted to avoid direct engagement.

However injecting some basic information was sometimes necessary.

Whiskey Row was one early reconnaissance target- see if you can find out why!

However a new directive from <redacted> changed the helicopter's mission from observation to interdiction.

It wasn't long before the flight began attracting attention.

Some attention was surprisingly positive.

Though as you'd expect, far from all of it.

But even so, circumstances became more dangerous.

Radar coverage wasn't as great as anticipated, but even so, the mission could not continue for much longer.

Even with the help of U.N. advisors, only a few strikes could be carried out.

Only a small amount of damage was inflicted, mostly upon the comment pages of insipid macros, but it is hoped that harassing strikes such as this will assist in additional objectives such as <redacted.>

StandardVC10 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Mar 1, 2013

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
My "Jim Cornette" gimmick account got IP-banned early on in the first thread (highlight was commenting "Oh my God, snakes and poo poo!" on some dude's Don't Tread on Me flag image) and I've decided to get back into the game via proxy.

Obviously, not going to say what it is but I will report what I see.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

StandardVC10 posted:

But even so, circumstances became more dangerous.

I'd love to imagine that Gloria ran the hell out of her house and began screaming all of this to the open air. :allears:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

StandardVC10 posted:

It wasn't long before the flight began attracting attention.
I completely lost my poo poo at "*thwockathwockathwockathwocka*." The perfect response to a YER A TROLL accusation. Please don't stop.

This is pretty great/nauseating. Less than two hours between "I don't care if the dumb bitch dies at the hands of an attacker" and "We're talking about the sacredness of human life." The Tea Party, ladies and gentlemen. Hateful broken people.

edit: ^^^^ "The Declaration of Independence gives us the right to assassinate political leaders." Jesus christ. Steve Abner is a lunatic.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 1, 2013

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013
In a thread about a story of a US Imam calling for jihad. I could not bring myself to read the article, but this guy is great!!

I'm your huckleberry?

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

Thwock on, Discreetly Marked Helicopter :patriot:

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???
It's just about March. Where can I get in on those Communist riots? I have a few days off coming up, so that might be a good way to up my paygrade. Did I just miss the Sorosmemo or something?

Lt Greatsocks
Nov 4, 2009
So I'm now a thriving deep cover agent. Relatively deep anyway. I have a couple dozen friends and I've started posting lovely image macros. No one has even commented on how my fake last name sounds Jewish.

FUN FACT: My profile picture is a comedian from Vancouver with a hit podcast. First person to guess who wins the contest I just started.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

samsquantch1 posted:

In a thread about a story of a US Imam calling for jihad. I could not bring myself to read the article, but this guy is great!!

I'm your huckleberry?

Just a little vigilante masturbation fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkm1i2o6Ri8

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013

Beatnik-Filmstar posted:

Just a little vigilante masturbation fantasy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkm1i2o6Ri8

Ahh. Thanks for the link. The thread was full of people hoping that those dirty Muslims would try to attack so they could break out the guns and start blowing people away. So many of them want it so bad, and this is just one of many threads I have seen this same attitude in. Some of them can't wait to kill some brown people. Mexicans or Muslims or any 'other'. They don't care.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:
They can't possibly believe their own lovely Photoshop, eh? It's obvious, and they like to do a lot of poo poo just to dickwave with macros/edited pictures; sometimes it's just about making a point and not the belief in the fact that a shottie can br- who am I kidding, it was probably just a joke by the original image editor and everyone else believed it after that. :smith:

Spacedad posted:

The number of the beast is actually 616. :ssh:

It's actually both in different sources. Hth.

I think we need to do a Jr rush, next. Show him who's boss. Just a shitload of stupid/assorted suits and related puns.
Selaty Sr's Typin' Hat would be a great secondary Bowman.
GET MAH TYPIN HAT, SON

Edit: gently caress's sake, that webcast cuts out every 500 milliseconds. I get about two whole words and a few seconds of silence, and repeat.

Paradox Personified fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 1, 2013

SpookyTurtle
Jun 13, 2003

Top of the food chain, Ma!
TPC doesn't know the difference between an image macro and a meme, but goddamn, do they love churning them out and recycling rehashing them. Here's another take on a crowd favorite:

I'm waiting for my enthusiastic account to get busted so I can start on a more entertaining gimmick

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

SpookyTurtle posted:

TPC doesn't know the difference between an image macro and a meme, but goddamn, do they love churning them out and recycling rehashing them. Here's another take on a crowd favorite:

I'm waiting for my enthusiastic account to get busted so I can start on a more entertaining gimmick

Just do what I do and juggle multiple accounts at once. :ssh:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Morton Haynice posted:

....and the first call goes undetected. yessssss

Karen from Georgia, you are a True Patriot.

"Caller you're on the line, we wanna hear from you, the true patriots..."

:george:

"YOU GO RUB DONGS WITH YOUR DADDY"

duck hunt
Dec 22, 2010
Who ever went on the TPC daily briefing and talked about Nobama putting "dihydrogenmonoxide" into America's water supply...

you sir or mam have made my day.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Why don't we get the Lieburuls in Hollywood involved :haw:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

duck hunt posted:

Who ever went on the TPC daily briefing and talked about Nobama putting "dihydrogenmonoxide" into America's water supply...

It's like fluoride but even worst from a mind control effectiveness potential.

U.S. Barryl posted:

DING DING DING!

EPIC FAIL!

The average Tea Partier on the other hand has lots in common with Dr. Zaius or maybe the gorilla military caste.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

duck hunt posted:

You guys have to record stuff like this if you're going to do it.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

The average Tea Partier on the other hand has lots in common with Dr. Zaius or maybe the gorilla military caste.

They will of course vehemently deny this because the gorillas are black and they find the association insulting (coincidentally a good chuck of them, especially homeschoolers, being Creationists also makes sense looking at that blood-race psychology.)

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

duck hunt posted:

Is this segment available for recall somewhere? I really want to see it. :allears:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Dr_Amazing posted:

You guys have to record stuff like this if you're going to do it.

It is recorded ;)

Youtube for Today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=22xi84nd8BA

First Caller.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 1, 2013

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

"Caller you're on the line, we wanna hear from you, the true patriots..."

:george:

"YOU GO RUB DONGS WITH YOUR DADDY"

:george: I'm really hoping for a rehash of GG. :george:

\/ Three Olives has failed his/her/it's duties. \/ :argh:

Mitchicon fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 1, 2013

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

We were promised dicks. :colbert:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

We were promised dicks. :colbert:

They realized it became a troll gang bang. Awkward. :cry:

I love the Game Theory Logic of it though, they are under pressure to PM the goods and no one can ask/admit to being a troll.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

SpookyTurtle posted:

This is wonderful.

Mitchicon
Nov 3, 2006

McDowell posted:

They realized it became a troll gang bang. Awkward. :cry:

I love the Game Theory Logic of it though, they are under pressure to PM the goods and no one can ask/admit to being a troll.

I want to see a major TAX PAYER funded study of TPC and dick photos. :colbert:

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

That guy's accent really pisses me off. That's it. I can't really contribute anything to the tv show discussion, just because that voice puts me into a blind rage.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Mitchicon posted:

I want to see a major TAX PAYER funded study of TPC and dick photos. :colbert:

They would say it was underwritten by Big Condom and therefore untrustworthy. What you need to do is pitch this to the Heritage Foundation.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Kidney Stone posted:

Makes you think!

Heh... Did someone repost that? Makes me think of Billy Bragg.

I made it. Not as funny as Hitler quotes, but still not bad I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

plaguedoctor posted:

That guy's accent really pisses me off. That's it. I can't really contribute anything to the tv show discussion, just because that voice puts me into a blind rage.

I really hope he is from Iowa, because no one from Iowa speaks that way.

• Locked thread