Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

precision posted:

The Founding Fathers wanted to protect individual liberty and make sure that all men, being created equal, were free from the government loving with them.

Unless they're gay. Gay people were created... for... wait, why did God make gay people? Someone with a deep cover account ask this question, I've been marked as a troll (but not banned yet, somehow).

(Note: I was marked as a troll for literally only ever posting quotes from the founding fathers. :patriot: )

God gave humans the ability to be good and evil, and being gay is an evil choice, so gay people choose to be evil. Check and mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Daynab posted:

They think gay people choose to be gay, so God didn't "make" them.

These are people who believe that someone "choosing" to rape a woman is "part of God's Plan", so wouldn't the choice to be gay be part of God's Plan too?

Oh wait, I'm expecting logical consistency. lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013
Couple posts from the Troll Watch Thread.

A few people did tell him it was a bad idea. He wants to find us through our "id address".

Back in the day, Bill knew how to really troll. We are but amateurs.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"Back in the day", libertarians were people like Robert Anton Wilson and Timothy Leary.

:sigh:

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

BenRGamer posted:

You give these people too much credit. I don't think they even read the passage, they either found the quote online, I've heard it out of context online before myself at other places, and they heard it was from the bible. Either that or they just skimmed until they found something they thought was cool.

It's kind of funny to imagine them standing at the pearly gates, trying to rules lawyer their way into heaven with a bunch of quotes they've selectively memorized.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Daynab posted:

How nice of them to decide what their god does.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

It's kind of funny to imagine them standing at the pearly gates, trying to rules lawyer their way into heaven with a bunch of quotes they've selectively memorized.

I wish God was real and I could somehow see the looks on these peoples faces when they end up in Hell.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Is there a Tips.Timecops.gov?

HackerJoeGuy
Apr 18, 2007

Hey guys did you know Ashley Judd spent time in a looney bin and doesn't want anyone having babies?

Healthcare and welfare! :bahgawd:

So the Honorable Mr. "80-85 percent of mosques in the country are owned by radical fundamentalists" is a RINO because of his views on Christie.

Yes.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

NESguerilla posted:

I wish God was real and I could somehow see the looks on these peoples faces when they end up in Hell.

They already wish that too.

Wet and ready
Feb 12, 2013

Got your Back!
Trust Me.
Real Michael Bowman?
Or is somewone revisiting the BowRush? Because not even a teabagger could be this unaware.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The TPC is pretty much the basic plot arc of BSG, people dreaming of finding a mythical paradise world only to discover it's actually a irradiated wasteland.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Daynab posted:

Twist the Tea Party Community Mission Statement against them.

Some nice ones to use.
1. Believe “All Men are Created Equal.”
8. Believe individuals are divinely guided and inspired.
9. Believe the rights “Endowed by our Creator” are inseparable from our humanity.
10. Believe individuals are responsible for their actions.

Link to full list

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

etalian posted:

The TPC is pretty much the basic plot arc of BSG, people dreaming of finding a mythical paradise world only to discover it's actually a irradiated wasteland.

Hopefully it ends like Aguirre, The Wrath of God

Faust
Oct 28, 2005

"Everything in this world is here for a reason; thus we may conclude that all is necessarily for the best in this best of all possible worlds!"

The state of California wants to legalize gay marriage, so kids will grow up with same-sex parents. Ergo, Obummer thinks that kids do not have a right to mothers.

samsquantch1
Feb 18, 2013
Tim thinks he has found a new way to force threads that don't comply with their orthodoxy go away. This one is about atheists.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Faust posted:

The state of California wants to legalize gay marriage, so kids will grow up with same-sex parents. Ergo, Obummer thinks that kids do not have a right to mothers.

If it were really so important that children have both a mother and a father, then why aren't they pushing widows and widowers with children to remarry?

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

samsquantch1 posted:

Tim thinks he has found a new way to force threads that don't comply with their orthodoxy go away. This one is about atheists.

Well, we're just going to have to coordinate our up-voting of goatse and down voting of racist memes.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

samsquantch1 posted:

So it is reddit now?

escape artist posted:

Well, we're just going to have to coordinate our up-voting of goatse and down voting of racist memes.

Don't we want the racist memes at the top too?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

samsquantch1 posted:

The whole point of democracy is the majority being able tell the minority what to do....

Or through clever proxy IP alt account vote spamming push a goatse picture to the top of the global feed.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

escape artist posted:

Or just the opposite; upvote all the racist poo poo so that that is what SPLC people see when they first view the global feed*

*just after goatse. That's got to be the most popular rear end in a top hat that's ever existed. :colbert:

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

etalian posted:

The whole point of democracy is the majority being able tell the minority what to do....

Or through clever proxy IP alt account vote spamming push a goatse picture to the top of the global feed.

my reply. :smug: He has been the most hostile person in my thread thus far.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
^^ How have you not been banned?

Ben is not cool posted:

Don't we want the racist memes at the top too?

I expect they'll be at the top regardless. We have to down-vote them just to even it out so goatse appears alongside them.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

escape artist posted:

^^ How have you not been banned?

I expect they'll be at the top regardless. We have to down-vote them just to even it out so goatse appears alongside them.

I HAVE NO IDEA. this is the 3rd time I just called him basically a shitlord. for threadshitting in my post

I keep waiting for the ban hammer but it never comes. Because in my thread I pointed out the banning of people for no reason.

Merica fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 4, 2013

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Pththya-lyi posted:

If it were really so important that children have both a mother and a father, then why aren't they pushing widows and widowers with children to remarry?

Or make it illegal for couples with kids to divorce.

Oh wait, that might make things inconvenient for white heterosexual upper class men who need new boobs every 10 years. Sorry, my bad.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

I've seen a ton of people repost this photo the last couple days.

romeo x-ray
Jan 16, 2013

by angerbeet
"fear the one who can destroy both body and soul in hell." The TPC.

romeo x-ray fucked around with this message at 23:20 on May 27, 2013

Faust
Oct 28, 2005

"Everything in this world is here for a reason; thus we may conclude that all is necessarily for the best in this best of all possible worlds!"

Pththya-lyi posted:

Because marriage is a divine union, or something.

But then, how do non-Christians marry? Well, the Bible tells us that...

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

romeo x-ray posted:

"fear the one who can destroy both body and soul in hell." The TPC.

Omar's coming. :allears:

HackerJoeGuy
Apr 18, 2007

I got the shotgun, you got the birther macros. It's all in the game though, right?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I'm sure its been asked and answered somewhere before, but why is it that every single conservative meme image and macro is so heavily artifacted? I've never seen any program where the default save quality is that low. You have to purposefully scale it down.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Not racist! But totally racist

Winston
Sep 20, 2005
smiling obediently

ReidRansom posted:

I'm sure its been asked and answered somewhere before, but why is it that every single conservative meme image and macro is so heavily artifacted? I've never seen any program where the default save quality is that low. You have to purposefully scale it down.

From getting saved and posted, saved and posted, over and over and over.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Winston posted:

From getting saved and posted, saved and posted, over and over and over.

But it isn't a photocopy... Unless it's being changed constantly from one format to another or something. But I mean, you'd have to do that intentionally. The laziest course of action still preserves the quality.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

But it isn't a photocopy... Unless it's being changed constantly from one format to another or something. But I mean, you'd have to do that intentionally. The laziest course of action still preserves the quality.
Save an image? You mean screenshot it and save it as a JPG with 90% quality. Rinse and repeat.

Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

ReidRansom posted:

For some odd reason I want to think they use a lovely MSpaint version, or something hilarious that "optimizes"/compresses when you save. Or, comedy version; they screenshot, crop, then compress to save space, making it both worse and 2 pixels smaller every time.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

lamb posted:

Not racist! But totally racist

White people can't get hired?

It's like the TPCers live in a parallel universe that overlaps our own - a universe that has the same people in it, but their natures are different and their actions often have the opposite impact. Like in our universe, Obama is a somewhat ineffectual center-right president, but in their universe he's this radical leftist tyrant.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

White people can't get hired?

It's like the TPCers live in a parallel universe that overlaps our own - a universe that has the same people in it, but their natures are different and their actions often have the opposite impact. Like in our universe, Obama is a somewhat ineffectual center-right president, but in their universe he's this radical leftist tyrant.

Can I go live in their universe? I'm all for left wing tyranny if it means we get to re-educate Teabaggers.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
These are probably the same bunch of people who commented on a Youtube video of a kid hearing for the first time with wonderful comments like this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

fool_of_sound posted:

Can I go live in their universe? I'm all for left wing tyranny if it means we get to re-educate Teabaggers.

Seriously, they're complaining about things that don't exist. If they're going to complain so much, I at least want some radical liberal policies in place! Obama's been more disappointing to me, as someone who has supported him since Summer of '04, than some tea partier who just heard of him 5 years ago.

• Locked thread