Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Love the ham, I mean Ash.

Here's the next batch, with Yuri getting ready to pounce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Rino
Apr 2, 2009
:eyepop:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh for gently caress's sake.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

MikeJF posted:

Oh for gently caress's sake.

Newt O'Riley

Practicing traps.

Nom

SpannerX fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Mar 12, 2013

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
painted by a friend's dad:

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dr. Honked posted:

painted by a friend's dad:

CB or NFLD?

Love the chickadees. But then they are my favorite bird.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

SpannerX posted:

CB or NFLD?

Love the chickadees. But then they are my favorite bird.

he lives in Arcadia, Nova Scotia http://www.frankboudreau.com

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
not a cat but just l@@k @ this loving guitar

that's frank's guitar, the finish got worn so he repainted it

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

beatlegs posted:

e: bonus giz

lol

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
Got a new rug. Lou immediately approved:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

leo and cj escaped overnight :smith:

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!
noooo come back floofy orange cattes

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

whaaaaaaaaaat

Samopsa posted:

noooo come back floofy orange cattes

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Chorrax posted:

Got a new rug. Lou immediately approved:

someone needs to animate that rug.

aaaaag lines

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Josh Lyman posted:

Leo and CJ you twats go back home :(

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Josh Lyman posted:

Nooo! :ohdear:

What happened?!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

My roommate hosted a reception party last night. I got to bed around midnight, everyone was gone by 2am, and my roommate did some cleaning after. Leo and CJ had been sequestered in my bedroom for the evening so after everyone left, they were let out to use the litter box and so forth. Apparently, in the process of cleaning up the sunroom, my roommate didn't completely close its door and a draft cracked it open, so when I woke up this morning, Leo and CJ were nowhere to be found, which isn't immediately alarming since, you know, cattes.

I looked around the sunroom and saw that its access to the back yard wasn't completely sealed off. Fearing the worst, I went upstairs hoping to find them, but nothing. I scoured the rest of the house, checking the laundry room, hallway closets, anywhere, but nothing. When I went back down to the sunroom, Leo magically appeared by the door! But still CJ was nowhere to be found. I woke up my roommate (this was around 7am) to see if CJ was in his bedroom, but she wasn't. After a few minutes of checking the house again, we went out hoping to find her in our sizable and slightly wooded back yard, but she wasn't.

I had to teach this morning at 8am so at 7:25am, I was panicking and trying to figure out what I could do for the rest of the day. My roommate had a lunch appointment around 11:30am but as the sun started to rise, it would become more difficult to find her hiding somewhere since her eyes wouldn't glow from a flashlight. Also: cars. Putting out a food bowl in the sunroom wouldn't necessarily lure her back since she's such a small catte and doesn't each much anyway. I started imagining what life would be like to never see her again, how sad and lonely Leo would be during the day with nobody in the house, wondering where his sister went.

I went to to check the front yard one last time and as I turned toward the back yard, I saw something between a set of bushes. As far as I could tell, it looked like a catte and it looked like a CJ. I yelled out to my roommate who was checking inside the house to come out. It was another 5 minutes trying to corner her and remove her from bushes but we finally did.

She was so skittish, more so than usual, when I picker her up and brought her in. As I was leaving, my roommate was trying to pet her, but she was still freaked out. God knows what trauma befell her.

And now they probably have fleas.

Boner Slam
May 9, 2005

relative_q posted:

current magda status

:3

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

Dumb orange floof cattes :unsmith:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

My roommate hosted a reception party last night. I got to bed around midnight, everyone was gone by 2am, and my roommate did some cleaning after. Leo and CJ had been sequestered in my bedroom for the evening so after everyone left, they were let out to use the litter box and so forth. Apparently, in the process of cleaning up the sunroom, my roommate didn't completely close its door and a draft cracked it open, so when I woke up this morning, Leo and CJ were nowhere to be found, which isn't immediately alarming since, you know, cattes.

I looked around the sunroom and saw that its access to the back yard wasn't completely sealed off. Fearing the worst, I went upstairs hoping to find them, but nothing. I scoured the rest of the house, checking the laundry room, hallway closets, anywhere, but nothing. When I went back down to the sunroom, Leo magically appeared by the door! But still CJ was nowhere to be found. I woke up my roommate (this was around 7am) to see if CJ was in his bedroom, but she wasn't. After a few minutes of checking the house again, we went out hoping to find her in our sizable and slightly wooded back yard, but she wasn't.

I had to teach this morning at 8am so at 7:25am, I was panicking and trying to figure out what I could do for the rest of the day. My roommate had a lunch appointment around 11:30am but as the sun started to rise, it would become more difficult to find her hiding somewhere since her eyes wouldn't glow from a flashlight. Also: cars. Putting out a food bowl in the sunroom wouldn't necessarily lure her back since she's such a small catte and doesn't each much anyway. I started imagining what life would be like to never see her again, how sad and lonely Leo would be during the day with nobody in the house, wondering where his sister went.

I went to to check the front yard one last time and as I turned toward the back yard, I saw something between a set of bushes. As far as I could tell, it looked like a catte and it looked like a CJ. I yelled out to my roommate who was checking inside the house to come out. It was another 5 minutes trying to corner her and remove her from bushes but we finally did.

She was so skittish, more so than usual, when I picker her up and brought her in. As I was leaving, my roommate was trying to pet her, but she was still freaked out. God knows what trauma befell her.

That's scary as hell, at least you got your majestic floofs back. :) Phoenix escaped the house once last year, through a tiny open slit between the window panels and A/C. I luckily only worked a half day, so I got home about 12:15pm to find Phoenix standing on the porch meowing her loving head off. At least she was smart enough to know she was in over her head being outside and didn't go anywhere. Glad you got your kitties back.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Hey Tara,

What are you doing?

Do you need help?

I guess not.

How about you, Willow?

I guess not

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

your cats appear utterly disinterested in you

how surprising

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

willow is melting :ohdear:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Oh thank god Leo and CJ are back where they belong.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

your cats appear utterly disinterested in you

how surprising

Well, it is Fire Emblem on the DS, so I can understand why Tara is disinterested. Willow, though, she's just rude.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Doc got out once by pushing the screen out of a window and I found him in the alley behind my house by catching the shine on his eyes with a flashlight and then narrowing the beam down to a tiny dot and playing it over the ground until he pounced on it. :3:

Reuben got out shortly after we got him but apparently he just hiked around the neighbor's yard and then trotted up to the porch just as I was about to get in the car and go driving after him and he was like "sup dude, ready to go back in thx"

Stupid cats, quit scarin us so bad

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Hoke got out once. Fortunately(?) I lived in an apartment building where my front door fronted to a hallway with stairs at both ends with doors I couldn't close. That was a fun time chasing him around the building for a half hour :sigh:

Daisy is afraid of her own shadow and has never even attempted to bolt.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Last night I learned that if I take the snake toy (from secret santa) and run it through the sleeve of my ski jacket, i can get a sebastian in a coat sleeve

lmbo

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Our orange floof cat will maru-dive into a Coke fridge pack box if the ends are cut off and you wiggle something on the other side

Our grey tabby is in to the vet today for a shaved-belly ultrasound to help determine if he has IBD, lymphoma, or something else :(

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

this cat has a moustache

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pleads posted:

Our orange floof cat will maru-dive into a Coke fridge pack box if the ends are cut off and you wiggle something on the other side

Our grey tabby is in to the vet today for a shaved-belly ultrasound to help determine if he has IBD, lymphoma, or something else :(

Oh dear, good luck Pleads. :ohdear:

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
I had a cat disappear for a solid month one time, but it's still scary even if they slip out for a few minutes.

Socracheese
Oct 20, 2008

i am beginning to panic. pete was all nipped up and knocked over a cup full of plastic thumb tacks onto the carpet. i picked them up but later i saw him playing with one i must have missed and as i approached him he grabbed it in his mouth and bolted to the top of his cat tree. when i went to his cat tree to investigate the tack wasnt there and i have scoured the area through where he would have ran while holding the tack and i can't find it anywhere. he is not showing any unusual symptoms yet, what should i do, is a cat stupid enough to swallow a plastic thumbtack

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

El Gar posted:

this cat has a moustache

wow that is a pro Tom Selleck mustache

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

mod sassinator posted:

wow that is a pro Tom Selleck mustache

in point of fact

Rodent Mortician posted:

He came with the name Charlie, which he doesn't know and I hate. Is it wrong to name a cat Tom Sellack? Because I don't think that should be wrong.

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

beatlegs posted:

current lenny status

e: bonus giz

e: bonus OC

more pics:

http://tigsnort.imgur.com/all/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeVrQWiOXyc

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Appa only ever tries to run away if she can see the cat next door. She loves loving with the cat next door. Its kinda scared of her now actualy :(

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho

Socracheese posted:

i am beginning to panic. pete was all nipped up and knocked over a cup full of plastic thumb tacks onto the carpet. i picked them up but later i saw him playing with one i must have missed and as i approached him he grabbed it in his mouth and bolted to the top of his cat tree. when i went to his cat tree to investigate the tack wasnt there and i have scoured the area through where he would have ran while holding the tack and i can't find it anywhere. he is not showing any unusual symptoms yet, what should i do, is a cat stupid enough to swallow a plastic thumbtack

prepare for bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Socracheese posted:

If you seriously think he swallowed one, get him to the vet for an X-ray.