Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wubbles
Oct 30, 2011
I mean, did he not murder a human being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
Being Pope Was Great, But You Can't Play Make-Believe Forever
By Benedict XVI

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Riiight on the edge of smugtheism, but I liked it anyway.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-social-media-startup-launches-shuts-down-withi,31557/ seems accurate.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

:unsmith: That last line is so :3:.

Not really the smiley I'd use.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Dr_Amazing posted:

Not really the smiley I'd use.
You might say it was literally unbelievable that I used that smiley.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
White House Officials Confirm Malia Obama Now Seven Feet, Nine Inches Tall

The thought of a president with a giant daughter making a public statement about her gigantism fills me with glee.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

William Bear posted:

White House Officials Confirm Malia Obama Now Seven Feet, Nine Inches Tall

The thought of a president with a giant daughter making a public statement about her gigantism fills me with glee.

And that "little" dude behind Michelle makes it even better. I guess he isn't even shopped, that's just the curve of the ground.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

Carthag posted:

And that "little" dude behind Michelle makes it even better. I guess he isn't even shopped, that's just the curve of the ground.

E: never mind, I'm an idiot and read that as Malia.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Jogger Horrified By Discovery Of Own Gruesome Body

cobalt2009
Dec 31, 2008
http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-angerpowered-cars-may-revolutionize-the-way-we,1118/

I've never been able to make it through this one without laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
A simple headline: Date Will Also Have The 10-Pound Burger Challenge

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

cobalt2009 posted:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-angerpowered-cars-may-revolutionize-the-way-we,1118/

I've never been able to make it through this one without laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

I love the opening clause:

quote:

With gas prices approaching $2 per gallon in some areas...

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

cobalt2009 posted:

I got to "Lincoln Frown Car" and lost it.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

cobalt2009 posted:

The thing that jump out most at me here is that the Chevrolet Tantrum looks amazing and I want it. That's a photoshopped version of an actual car, right?

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

cobalt2009 posted:

Another of my favorites: FCC: All Programming To Be Broadcast In ADHDTV By 2007.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

CIA Realizes It's Been Using Black Highlighters All These Years

Lysidas
Jul 26, 2002

John Diefenbaker is a madman who thinks he's John Diefenbaker.
Pillbug
Area Cherokee In Violation Of Indian Removal Act Of 1830

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Second-Graders Wow Audience With School Production Of Equus

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
I was expecting someone else to post ‘You’re My Best Friend,’ Says Obama To Drone That Appears Outside Bedroom Window Every Night by now.

duralict
Sep 18, 2007

this isn't hug club at all
New Study Find the Onion Has Never Been More Popular, Loved

It's only funny if you had a thousand people reposting whines about their Oscar tweets.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

cobalt2009 posted:

quote:

Cameron, who is currently serving a seven-year prison sentence for vehicular manslaughter and high-efficiency battery,

I love this line so, so much :allears:

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

duralict posted:

New Study Find the Onion Has Never Been More Popular, Loved

It's only funny if you had a thousand people reposting whines about their Oscar tweets.

Already posted, but it came up in Literally Unbelievable when the AV Club news editor posted it:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Singing Dancing Boy Upset

BrewingTea
Jun 2, 2004

My favorite American Voices of all time: Feces Transplants Help Cure Diarrhea

Also, awhile back we were talking about the people they use in the fake pictures... Is this Eric Wareheim?

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

I liked this one. It was funny and cute without any of the typical "Beiber hate".

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

cobalt2009 posted:

I can't believe I've never seen this one. I lost it at -

The Onion posted:

"This bitch's bastard's whore went like a goddamn raped ape with me at the wheel," said Car And Driver's Brock Yates, who test-drove Daimler-Chrysler's Dodge Rammit pickup. "The vitriolic-assist brakes barely worked, the rear-view mirror found my bald spot every time, and the voice-response OnStar system mocked me for writing the script for Cannonball Run. I was getting 107 miles to the gallon when I T-boned that bus."

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

This is literally the greatest article I have ever read in my whole life.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SlenderWhore posted:

This is literally the greatest article I have ever read in my whole life.

In just over a decade we went from The Onion predicting the real-world news to real news being indistinguishable from The Onion.

Sk8ers4Christ
Mar 10, 2008

Lord, I ask you to watch over me as I pop an ollie off this 50-foot ramp. If I fail, I'll be seeing you.
‘It’s Like Biggie And Tupac All Over Again,’ Says Dumbass Of Korean Conflict

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I liked this one. It was funny and cute without any of the typical "Beiber hate".
Your Obsessive Love Or Hatred Of Me Means Nothing In The Grand Scheme Of Geological Time by Justin Bieber

QueenQuintessence
Dec 26, 2012
I hate to cause a fuss or derail or anything, but I'm just curious, is there any way around the pay wall? besides the obvious.

A Dapper Walrus
Dec 28, 2011
http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-got-what-america-needs-right-here,11356/?ref=auto

I Got What America Needs Right Here - By Former President Jimmy Carter

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
This is genius.

450-Pound Man Didn't Go To Doctor For A Lecture

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Women Are Way Out Of My League

I've Got A Lot Of Love To Barter

In A Few Years, We'll All Laugh About This lovely New Health Insurance Plan

Act Now To Take Advantage Of My Lowered Standards

ultrafilter has a new favorite as of 18:00 on Mar 12, 2013

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm a big fan of the Ask a... advice series.

My favorites
Ask a Gutshot Policeman
Ask An Elderly Black Woman As Depicted By A Sophomore Creative Writing Major
Ask the Dauphin

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
The House Of B Must Continue

By Smoove B, Love Man

quote:

I've considered taking my nephew under my wing and fashioning him an all-white suit made of the finest silks, taking him to my personal stylist, Ed, and beginning to teach him the ways of Smoove, but even at the age of 8, I can tell the boy has no game.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
James Holmes’ Arraignment Delayed As Court Struggles To Remember Which Mass Shooter He Is
The deadpan delivery seals it.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
James Holmes’ Arraignment Delayed As Court Struggles To Remember Which Mass Shooter He Is

Edit: ARGH :argh:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I also can't believe that I thought they got the number of victims of Sandy Hook wrong before I remembered I had forgot to count the shooter and his mother. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
On a lighter note:

If I Could Have Any Superpower, It'd Definitely Be Invisibility
by Superman

quote:

Can you imagine what it's like to fly over a crowd of people and not have a single one of them look up and point at you? What could be more amazing than that?