Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Well he's blown this gimmick already.

@MarkAngelosetti posted:

Pokemon 150 #mew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

njsykora posted:

somewhere, Mike Quakenbush just accidentally broke the gun off his Buttons McBoom Boom figure.

poo poo is gonna go down.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

njsykora posted:

I'm pretty sure he's "been hacked."

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I'm pretty sure he's "been hacked."

@MarkAngelosetti posted:

I sometime pee the bed!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Devitt.

@FergalDevitt posted:

Saturday at korakuen is like Xmas Vs Turd splitters,Tanapanzy and Captain Dickhead.It's going to be like King Kong Bundy vs the J.O.B squad

I so want Apollo55 to win the Jr tag titles now.

EDIT: Karl Anderson is now telling stories from his indie days.

@MachineGunKA posted:

One time on an Indy show in LA we wrestled in a park. I heard commotion goin on. I look through the 'curtain' and I see 10 kids chasing after Rocky Romero as he is screaming 'ah ah ah ah' like a girl as loud as he can all around the park..Tears in my eyes laughing.

On that same show I wrestled Paul Tracey from Ireland. As I was getting 'heat' on Paul I screamed "ahhhhhhhhhh" and raised my hands in the air to get a reaction from the crowd. As I looked up there was literally nobody watching the match.. Nobody.It was time to go home.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Mar 21, 2013

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Devitt again posted:

Meaw!! Look what I found!! I'm the best tiger! I'm the best. REEeeeeal!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

It should be noted that this photo was preceded by a photo of who I presume is Tiger Mask looking through a table full of stuff looking for that mask.

This is basically Devitt's thread right now.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Devitt needs to bring back Super Liger.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Wade Barrett posted:

Hooked on 'The Thick of It'. Peter Capaldi's 'Malcolm' would make wrestling's greatest manager.

"The Miz is about as much use as a marzipan dildo, Give Barrett the title shot or take this note, ram it up his hairy inbox and pin it to his loving prostate."

Yeah, I could see that working.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Malcolm Tucker would be the best GM ever.

quote:

gently caress's sake! Jesus Christ! We'll never get another loving adjective... 'til I get to loving smug and glum... we're loving retarded! Jesus Christ! Do you not think it would have been germane to check who you're talking to... It's a loving dirtsheet, it's not a loving sanatorium for the loving deaf, is it? Are you so dense? Am I gonna have to run around slapping badges on people with a big tick on it, with a big cross on others so you know when to shut your gob and when to open it? Jesus Christ... Oh but that would probably confuse you as well, won't it, that'd be too confusing, you'd see the cross and go "oh, X marks the spot, better tell this little person all about the Vince McMahon's loving catastrophic erectile dysfunction". Oh but, not to worry. Not to worry, you've sent loving Zack Ryder over there to deal with it... loving Ryder! He's a loving knitted scarf... loving balaclava!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I wish. Stop reminding me how terrible Tiger Mask IV is Devitt, I'm already aware.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Devittmania continues, and Anderson wants in on the fun.

@FergalDevitt posted:

If either me or @Machinegunka loose @herocaptainnjpw tonight, me and machine gun will shave our heads.... Wait... That's not fair!?!?!

@MachineGunKA posted:

I'll one up you, if you or me lose to Captain tonight I will take my trunks off and take a crap on live ippv @fergaldevitt

@FergalDevitt posted:

@Machinegunka the fact that @herocaptainnjpw will be already in the ring means you couldn't possibly take a bigger dump than that anyway!

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Hacksaw Jim Duggan posted:

Found this old picture of @HEELZiggler and @BigELangston!

HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
So nice that Owen jokes haven't fallen out of style.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

BlueArmyMan posted:

So nice that Owen jokes haven't fallen out of style.

NOOOOOOOOO!

:mad:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I want to see Big E dressed like that, parrot and all, looking thoroughly unamused.

And because it's Big E, I might get lucky and he might actually do it. Because Big E is the best person ever. :allears:

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Gonzo McFee posted:

NOOOOOOOOO!

:mad:

Your complaints are falling on deaf ears

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Big E Langston posted:

4h
If the only thing I accomplish today is getting people to harass @mikedaltonwwe for being a terrible Dolph knockoff, I will be pleased.

16h
"@TimeToStayDown: Do you like shiny things? As in the NXT title and next the Tag titles" I'm a dumber, darker Lennie from Of Mice & Men.

5h
“@AgentM: Burritos are for suckers." The folks at @pancheros will change your mind. (The only other company I shamelessly pander to.)
E:

Michael McGillicutty posted:

‏@WWEMcGillicutty 7m
"@BrandonBarber59: @WWEMcGillicutty @YoshiTatsuWWE do you always stay in character?" shut up idiot

achillesforever6 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Mar 25, 2013

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

That's a yes from SHAH then.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

VogeGandire posted:

I want to see Big E dressed like that, parrot and all, looking thoroughly unamused.

And because it's Big E, I might get lucky and he might actually do it. Because Big E is the best person ever. :allears:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

@WrestleChatNet posted:

Sean "X-Pac" Waltman Hospitalized After Splitting Anus Open on Botched Bronco Buster; Requires Surgery http://bit.ly/10D3M2V

I, um... what?

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Memento1979 posted:

I, um... what?

And apparently this is the second time that's happened? :stare:

Scott Hall posted:

Everybody please keep X-PAC in your heart. He was injured this weekend in Minnieapolis during a match. He's recovering w/friends and family

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Since we're on the Twitter thread, does Scott Hall actually run it, or is it what's his face from DDP's house. Because it's too well wrote for someone who apparently doesn't use computers.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Memento1979 posted:

I, um... what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljGsxYhOc3A

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Flameingblack posted:

Since we're on the Twitter thread, does Scott Hall actually run it, or is it what's his face from DDP's house. Because it's too well wrote for someone who apparently doesn't use computers.

Not using computers doesn't mean you can't type and/or spell properly.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Perry Normal posted:

Not using computers doesn't mean you can't type and/or spell properly.
I beg to differ. I know a couple of people who somehow made it this far without the latter.

John Cena posted:

To commemorate the @WWE journey to Salisbury MD 2nite I have been eating Salisbury steaks for 24hrs.
Safe to say that Cena comes up with his own material.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Everyone who posted after this picture without mentioning it should be ashamed of themselves.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Atticus Finch posted:

Everyone who posted after this picture without mentioning it should be ashamed of themselves.

AJ lookin' good in that pic. Would give her some crackers.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CMPunk posted:

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you....Urn Anderson.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Flameingblack posted:

It's Scott Hall tweeting. If you've watched him in some of the videos where he's actually sober he's really well spoken and uses a ton of big words that you wouldn't expect Scott Hall to use. He's got a surprising vocabulary for a guy that has spent the last few decades drunk out of his mind. It looks like he chicken pecks with his two index fingers on an ipad but it definitely seems to be him. One morning he was tweeting about how everyone else in the house was asleep and he was waiting for them to get up so that he could go outside and enjoy the sun for the first time in a long time so I doubt he'd have someone else write small stuff like that for him.

His twitter is pretty awesome as long as you don't mind him responding to almost everyone that sends him something positive. So far people seem to be tweeting him a ton of support and pictures from when they met him and the merch they have of his and things like that. You can tell it's helping him a great deal to see all that support just like it did with Jake.

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Mar 25, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

It's Scott Hall tweeting. If you've watched him in some of the videos where he's actually sober he's really well spoken and uses a ton of big words that you wouldn't expect Scott Hall to use. He's got a surprising vocabulary for a guy that has spent the last few decades drunk out of his mind. It looks like he chicken pecks with his two index fingers on an ipad but it definitely seems to be him.

And his twitter is pretty awesome. So far people seem to be tweeting him a ton of support and pictures from when they met him and the merch they have of his and things like that. You can tell it's helping him a great deal to see all that support just like it did with Jake.

It also has him talking with his son and there seems to be no bad feelings between the two.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

It also has him talking with his son and there seems to be no bad feelings between the two.

That right there makes it all worth it. There's still time for Scott to be there for him, especially if his son is open to letting him in.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

Yeah - he constantly tells his son that he loves him over twitter and how proud of him he is and that isn't something you have someone else write for you I don't think. And Cody tells him how proud of his dad he is as well.

Watching Hall's road to recovery is incredibly interesting and I'm really looking forward to the documentary they're making about both Jake and Scott.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Speaking of people who tweet for themselves, I think Bruno Sammartino does and it's adorable. Either that, or he has someone not-too-technologically adept doing it for him.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Devitt, you're not quite Onita. I think making light of that might end up getting YOU stabbed.

(He's talking about the stabbing of Bruiser Brody in Puerto Rico)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

SCOTT HALL posted:

‏@SCOTTHALLNWO
Hey yo Fandango, Bobby Eaton called he wants his finish back

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Keep on being awesome Scott

quote:

SCOTT HALL ‏@SCOTTHALLNWO 2m

Khali's first bump

quote:

SCOTT HALL ‏@SCOTTHALLNWO 2m

Is there two things different about one of the twins?

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 26, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Wade :allears:

Wade Barrett posted:

"Great news: Doc just counted and they are both still there. In addition, I am STILL the IC-Champion. #CheapShots #Plums #MoreIce"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

quote:

Jim Cornette ‏@TheJimCornette 1m

Give me one reason against #marriagequality that doesnt envolve God,religion or the bible -Go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Brad Maddox posted:

‏@BradMaddoxIsWWE 1m
I'm getting a little hungry. Fortunately I've mastered homeostasis. And flexing. #verifybradmaddox
I want this guy on the commentary booth forever now.