Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

He literally has the body of a comic book superhero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

WWF used to have those "bone crunching" figures back in the day when Jakks was making them...just do that again for Rey, HHH, and Kevin Nash figures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCBWAxJFg7I&t=56s

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Normally I hate it when celebrities show off how cool their lives are, but there's something about The Rock that makes all right.

Gonzo McFee posted:

And then he ate them all.

Oh, there it is!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

EXCITEMENT.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Bard Maddox posted:

EXCITEMENT.

Truly a man of the peeple.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

"The Miz"

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Some photographer named Joe Mizereck now has https://www.themiz.com pointing to his SmugMug page.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!

Nothing say Extreme like a deformed finger

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

As a gift for my GF's birthday, I got us front row tickets to the "Road to Wrestlemania" House Show in White Plains last night. I have a lot of pics I wanna share with you guys but I don't know of a good online photo alblum. I was going to use Tumblr, but I had no idea theres a 10 picture limit. I need something that will let me put up close to 200 photos.

As an advanced thank you, have this video (yes, I know this is the picture thread, but I feel a vid is a better thank you) of The Shield Triple Powerbombing Kofi Kingston yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TVOhV6_pro

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".

VinNYC82 posted:

As a gift for my GF's birthday, I got us front row tickets to the "Road to Wrestlemania" House Show in White Plains last night. I have a lot of pics I wanna share with you guys but I don't know of a good online photo alblum. I was going to use Tumblr, but I had no idea theres a 10 picture limit. I need something that will let me put up close to 200 photos.

As an advanced thank you, have this video (yes, I know this is the picture thread, but I feel a vid is a better thank you) of The Shield Triple Powerbombing Kofi Kingston yesterday.

Imgur.com should work fine.

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

GB888 posted:

Imgur.com should work fine.

Thank you, I'm going to upload and tag the pics and share it with you guys. I'll stick the link in this post when I'm finished.

Edit on second thought I'm going to make a new reply. I wanna make sure people see that there was a new post.

VinNYC82 fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Apr 2, 2013

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

VinNYC82 posted:

How was the show? What else did you see? I was debating going with my gf but we decided to save our money.

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Holy poo poo. Adding descriptions and getting the photos in the right order was a lot of work. Here is the link to the imgur http://imgur.com/a/KmV1r

LightsGameraAction posted:

How was the show? What else did you see? I was debating going with my gf but we decided to save our money.

The show was a lot of fun. It only ran maybe 2 1/2 hours or so, but we had a really good time. You can look at the pics and that goes into more detail with what I saw.

As far as matches go they opened with a 10 man Battle Royale (Kane, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, R-Truth, Miz, Cesaro, 3MB, and Kofi Kingston). The winner faces Del Rio for WHC later that night. Nice match to warm up the fans. Wade barret won.

Paul Heyman Came out to rile up the fans wigth regards to CM Punk / Undertaker and Leser /HHH.

There was a divas match between Tamina and Kaitlyn that Kaitlyn won.

Cesaro had a match with Kofi Kingston that Cesaro actually won. After which, The Shield Ran in and did this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TVOhV6_pro

Del Rio / Barrett ended in a clusterfuck of interference that saw Swagger run in, then Miz, then Jericho, and then Faaaaaandaaaaaaangooooooo. Vickie Guerrero comes out to some of the loudest boos I've even heard. You couldn't really hear her but I guess she makes this 6 man tag match. Del Rio, Miz, Jericho vs. Barrett, Swagger, an Faaaaaaaandaaaaaaangooooooooo. Jericho and company pick up the win.

Big show faced the 3MB and won after a double chokeslam and double pin of Mahal and Slater.

Ryback and Mark Henry had an over the top rope challenge. Ryback won of course.

Last match was another 6 man tag. Sheamus, Randy Orton and Cena vs. the Shield. Sheild lose via dq. after Reigns broke up the Cena's STF on Rollins with a chair.

Thanks to this sign http://i.imgur.com/5dICii4.jpg after the match, Cena came over and gave my gf Cherille a hug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10BMxiie_tw

When it comes to the fans, Cena really is a stand up guy.

All in all really fun show. Nice venue too. Not a bad or too far away seat in the house.

Oh, how the hell could I forget...the lowlight of the night. NO DOLPH ZIGGLER. WHAT THE gently caress WWE.

VinNYC82 fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Apr 2, 2013

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gonzo McFee posted:

And then he ate them all.

The man loves his pie.

Bard Maddox posted:

EXCITEMENT.

Johnny's friend is a pretty big Christian fan.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

We are simply not worthy of programming this good.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

So hyped for this weekend.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
It actually took me until I blew the last pic up to maximum size to realize that was Heyman.

Still bummed I couldn't afford tickets to this.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you
Austin's got himself a big brown beaver

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Nice Beaver

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006
Gaahhhh... why the hell were they laying into him that hard?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Are those real or makeup? They seem just a little too perfectly crisscrossed to have happened naturally.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Alberto probably told them to.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

VinNYC82 posted:

Thanks to this sign http://i.imgur.com/5dICii4.jpg after the match, Cena came over and gave my gf Cherille a hug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10BMxiie_tw

When it comes to the fans, Cena really is a stand up guy.

All in all really fun show. Nice venue too. Not a bad or too far away seat in the house.

Oh, how the hell could I forget...the lowlight of the night. NO DOLPH ZIGGLER. WHAT THE gently caress WWE.

Your reaction when he hugged your girlfriend was brilliant. He really does seem like a stand up guy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

Are those real or makeup? They seem just a little too perfectly crisscrossed to have happened naturally.

totally fake. look at this guy. He's a big faker.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Jun and Jaki are strange, strange men.

VinNYC82
Jan 26, 2004

Valeyard posted:

Your reaction when he hugged your girlfriend was brilliant. He really does seem like a stand up guy

Cena just seems to show a geniune level of appreciation and recognition for his fans that I haven't seen in any other wrestler. He actually acknowledged my girlfriend and her sign before the match, pointing to her, bowing, and saying thank you. For most guys, that would be enough. But he took a few seconds out of his life to come over after the match and give her a memory she'll treasure forever.

I wanted to do something to show my appreciation, so I signed up for twitter and sent him a thank you tweet with a link to the video. I feel like I should do something more though, I just don't know what.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm not sure that it was the force, but the fact that Zeb's crutch broke in half.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
I think they've outdone themselves this time. Holy crap:

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

TL posted:

I think they've outdone themselves this time. Holy crap:

Seems a little unnecessary but I guess it'll make for some good aerial shots.

Hope it doesn't rain.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

A moment of recognition for the best WM sign of all time.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Chemi
Jan 1, 2004

foppish
Triple H looks ridiculous with that haircut.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Congratulations Hunter, you look like a thumb in a suit.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Big Show has good taste.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Swagger has a rep for laying stuff in too hard. A few years back he legit injured JR's ankle and knee doing an ankle lock on him.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
@Stephanie McMahon
Me and my friend, Andre the Giant at the after party after #Wrestlemania 1

1st WWWF championship belt @SammartinoBruno won from Buddy Rogers

Domalom fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Apr 4, 2013

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

OmegaBR posted:

Seems a little unnecessary but I guess it'll make for some good aerial shots.

Hope it doesn't rain.

Been checking weather.com over the week, so far it hasn't risen above a 10% chance of Rain with temps of a high of 55 degrees. Probably will see closer to 60 degrees in that case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Xenoletum posted:

Been checking weather.com over the week, so far it hasn't risen above a 10% chance of Rain with temps of a high of 55 degrees. Probably will see closer to 60 degrees in that case.

Especially with the lights. Those suckers can cook an egg.