Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.
I dunno, that's a big chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

stubblyhead posted:

How the gently caress do you survive to adulthood in Australia and still be that terrified of a chicken?

Those who aren't terrified won't survive.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Viperix
Apr 21, 2006

stubblyhead posted:

How the gently caress do you survive to adulthood in Australia and still be that terrified of a chicken?

It's Australia. It's probably either poisonous or venomous or has giant-rear end talons for ripping your throat out. Every single animal in Australia is terrifying and deadly in some way.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

drat that is one scared bear cub. Poor little guy looks like he's going to have a heart attack. The lion looks confused over the bear freaking out.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
He's all "woah... woah WOAH HOLD UP WHAT THE HELL?!"

That's made my whole afternoon that has.

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.

Well since this was such a big hit.... Here's the link to the youtube clip...

If I remember correctly the bear cub was having a big problem being a huge pussy so the staff were trying to make it socialize or something? I can't remember and I can't watch the clip with sound at work, so I can't even try to use my sub-par Korean to translate.

It's from a fairly popular Korean TV program called "Animal Farm" that comes on every Sunday over here. Love watching it, usually they have at least one fun segment and one Jesus-Christ-the-world-is-depressing segment.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

USMC_Karl posted:

It's from a fairly popular Korean TV program called "Animal Farm" that comes on every Sunday over here. Love watching it, usually they have at least one fun segment and one Jesus-Christ-the-world-is-depressing segment.

It's always some dog who lost his owner and still walks the 50km to the patch of ground the guy farmed then back to the house every day at the same schedule or something. When that 'Depressing Animal Song' comes on I know it's time to head to the other room while the wife gets all mopey about animals.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

USMC_Karl posted:

So things like scaring the poo poo out of a bear cub is what passes for entertainment in that show? That whole segment is just :3:

Anyway, here's some content:

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Anton Chigurh posted:

So things like scaring the poo poo out of a bear cub is what passes for entertainment in that show? That whole segment is just :3:

I just don't understand you kids with your "mine craft" video games. So is this guy winning or losing?

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

It's the same face, just with light from different angles.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Pretty sure I saw Scully from X-files in there somewhere.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
To me the face doesn't really look different, but the hair looks like someone is flipping through hair choices in a character creator.

Octavion
Apr 5, 2009

USMC_Karl posted:

If I remember correctly the bear cub was having a big problem being a huge pussy...

Now he's just having a big problem with a huge pussy. :rimshot:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
Beep boop catbot.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Anton Chigurh posted:

I've seen this GIF a hundred times but I've only just now noticed the second forklift getting the hell out of there once the guy realizes what's going on.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

:stare:

I don't see how that forklift driver isn't dead.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Gyges posted:

To me the face doesn't really look different, but the hair looks like someone is flipping through hair choices in a character creator.

Yeah, the fact that it's animated really lessons the effect they're trying to illustrate, since our brains fill in the gaps and make a complete image of the face from all the different lighting angles.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008

Octavion posted:

Now he's just having a big problem with a huge pussy. :rimshot:

Lions do have an uncanny ability to scare the poo poo out of other animals:

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

DrBouvenstein posted:

:stare:

I don't see how that forklift driver isn't dead.
It helps that he was drunk as hell.

It was also in a vodka warehouse.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

from here: http://schadenfreezers.tumblr.com/

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Does anyone have gifs from that german forklift comedy-safety video? Something-something Klaus?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Scarf posted:

Does anyone have gifs from that german forklift comedy-safety video? Something-something Klaus?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scarf posted:

Can you narrow it down a little?

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Hirayuki posted:

If it's the one I think he's talking about, it's super gory and ridiculous. People getting impaled on the forklift and others getting chopped into many pieces.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Scarf posted:

It's Staplerfahrer Klaus:
http://youtu.be/9z77oztO6UQ

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Thank you. God the whole last 2 minutes are just a treat to watch...

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Hirayuki posted:

Staplefahrer Klaus, of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLGNgidDi4

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

I'm sorry.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong
Lost my bookmark, can someone shoot me the link for the make-a-gif-from-youtube-video? New Psy video needs some more love,

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

xxEightxx posted:

Lost my bookmark, can someone shoot me the link for the make-a-gif-from-youtube-video? New Psy video needs some more love,

Check the OP duder.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

USMC_Karl posted:

If I remember correctly the bear cub was having a big problem being a huge pussy so the staff were trying to make it socialize or something? I can't remember and I can't watch the clip with sound at work, so I can't even try to use my sub-par Korean to translate.

Oh man him flipping out over the shadow of the monkey was the best.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Source: That really gross giant-tit anime game Dragon's Crown :(

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

From the live action trailer for the upcoming standalone DLC of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

:black101:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Aerox posted:

Source: That really gross giant-tit anime game Dragon's Crown :(

Huh...did the make him look like Fenris on purpose?

Edit: Ugh, I don't care for that version of him...the QfG1 version is better:

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

stubblyhead posted:

Check the OP duder.

Derp.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

WastedJoker posted:

From the live action trailer for the upcoming standalone DLC of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

:black101:

Slowest minigun firing rate ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

WastedJoker posted:

Every new thing about this only makes it better. :allears:

• Locked thread