Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Gonz posted:

A Make a Wish kid really needs to wish for Cena to lose clean to Hornswaggle, already.

What are they gonna say? "No"?

John Cena caught on tape smuggling Cancer Kid with pillow, initiates Heel Turn without approval from Titan Tower. "JUST SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE SHOW...SMART MARK"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the word you are looking for is smothering. As in Tracy Smothers.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Jefferoo posted:

John Cena caught on tape smuggling Cancer Kid with pillow, initiates Heel Turn without approval from Titan Tower. "JUST SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE SHOW...SMART MARK"

This inspired a ten-minute cartoon. Click for big.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Karma Tornado posted:

This inspired a ten-minute cartoon. Click for big.

How do I vote an individual post 5?

Where is that button on this forum?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Stallion Cabana posted:

How do I vote an individual post 5?

Where is that button on this forum?

Over there, behind that 10-year-old joke.:rimshot:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Even when she's smiling she looks like she could just rip your loving arms off if she wanted to. She's got that crazy McMahon face for sure.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

That UV damage. Yeah...

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
e: wrong thread

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Mom hands :barf:

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Doesn't rubber cause things to bounce? Wouldn't that go amusingly horribly wrong?

Gar
May 13, 2005
I got the Playstation but I still play the Sega

Antitonic posted:

Doesn't rubber cause things to bounce? Wouldn't that go amusingly horribly wrong?

It's actually a fairly common exercise. I believe the point is to get the full range work out of a hammer swing, but the tire absorbs the hit so that you don't shock your arms/body or break poo poo.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She looks like she was sown together with old baseball mitts

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
She looks pretty fantastic for a woman who's a mother of two and working a full time job.

Still looks like she's getting ready to unhinge her jaw and bite the head off of the photographer though.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Those Crazy McMahon Eyes™ are hard to miss.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Gonzo McFee posted:

She looks pretty fantastic for a woman who's a mother of two and working a full time job.

Well she's also filthy loving rich so she can afford personal trainers and dieticians and nannies and yadda yadda so it's not like she's some blue collar mom with normal people struggles.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Karmine posted:

Well she's also filthy loving rich so she can afford personal trainers and dieticians and nannies and yadda yadda so it's not like she's some blue collar mom with normal people struggles.

Oh I'm not disputing that. She's definitely got advantages. Still requires a lot of effort on her part.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I showed that pic to a friend that barely watches wrestling and she immediately pointed out Stephanie's rear end is super mommed out.

Anyway, here's Allysin Kay putting the hurt on KANA.

Image Credit: SHIMMER

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

coconono posted:

I showed that pic to a friend that barely watches wrestling and she immediately pointed out Stephanie's rear end is super mommed out.

Well she's a mom, so that seems logical enough.

Here's The Sheik biting someone.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012
I've never understood this fascination with Stephanie McMahon.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Edge & Christian posted:

Colt Cabana (Currently involved in the hottest angle going in indy wrestling today with Adam Pearce, Ace Steel, Danny Dominion, and Hellraiser Gutts for St. Paul Championship Wrestling)

Can anyone describe the angle for me?

BigDumper
Feb 15, 2008

Gar posted:

It's actually a fairly common exercise. I believe the point is to get the full range work out of a hammer swing, but the tire absorbs the hit so that you don't shock your arms/body or break poo poo.

You also build strength by trying to control the hammer bouncing off the tire instead of just letting it go flying.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rad R. posted:

I can't stop laughing at this post.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Rad R. posted:

He looks like the mini game from Mario Party 2(?) where you pump up a Bowser balloon until it pops

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That's the greatest photograph I've ever seen

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Rad R. posted:

This is Trips every time he checks his Google Alerts for himself. "smarks said WHAT"

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Is this the midget lucha version of HHH

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Cowboy Bobs Hep C posted:

Is this the midget lucha version of HHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2niKu2zovQA

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

You also build strength by trying to control the hammer bouncing off the tire instead of just letting it go flying.
Eh, just putting your hand over the top of the hammer then jabbing it into someone's midsection's enough. It worked for her husband.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.

Apparently, there exists out there somewhere a Jon Moxley vs. Portia Perez match.

I don't know if I actually want to see it or if I'm just fascinated by the concept of it existing.

TheHock fucked around with this message at 23:44 on May 2, 2013

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Man, young(er) Jon Moxley really does look like a young Triple H.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!

weekly font posted:

That picture desperately needs a Samoa Joe section.

What about Joe's young valet? What became of him?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Jackie Chan owns

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Domalom posted:

What about Joe's young valet? What became of him?

Even as a rookie Okada did not care for Tanahashi's poo poo. That picture of Moxley vs Portia looks a little off, like its one of those weird wrestling sites.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

KungFu Grip posted:

Even as a rookie Okada did not care for Tanahashi's poo poo. That picture of Moxley vs Portia looks a little off, like its one of those weird wrestling sites.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

That's Taker, right? I've never even heard of him using that name before and it doesn't show up on his wiki page. Also, I really hope that picture dates from 1988.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 02:52 on May 3, 2013

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Thauros posted:

That's Taker, right? I've never even heard of him using that name before and it doesn't show up on his wiki page. Also, I really hope that picture dates from 1988.

???

Wikipedia posted:

Ring name(s) (The) Undertaker
Kane the Undertaker[1]
"Mean" Mark Callous[2]
"Mean" Mark[3]
(The) Commando[3][4]
Punisher Dice Morgan[2]
(The) Punisher[2]
Texas Red[2]
(The) Master of Pain[2]

edit: to be fair, the only reference is from cagematch.net, which doesn't list its own references, but it seems legit and 1988 would have been the right timeframe, making him 23 years old.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Dunno if it's a trick of the light, but it looks like he's wearing a Chokeslam Glove.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

TheHock posted:

Apparently, there exists out there somewhere a Jon Moxley vs. Portia Perez match.

I don't know if I actually want to see it or if I'm just fascinated by the concept of it existing.

http://www.portiaperez.com/results.html

2005, Heartland Wrestling Association - either October 11, 2005 or December 6, 2005 in some sort of tag team battle royale mixup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Matlock posted:

Dunno if it's a trick of the light, but it looks like he's wearing a Chokeslam Glove.

he's always had a glove as part of his attire i think