Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

SaviourX posted:

Somehow the things being nearly 100 freakin pounds escaped me. What the gently caress are you even gonna do with all that junk?
No, all the pillowcases that they got all together weigh 100 pounds. They're not 100 pounds each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

SaviourX posted:

Somehow the things being nearly 100 freakin pounds escaped me. What the gently caress are you even gonna do with all that junk?

I think--individually--they would weigh just under half a pound.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I just got the email asking for a pic for the in game portrait. Since I'm not funny or original, anyone have any ideas of facial expressions or what I should put on my ugly face? Thanks.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

Node posted:

I just got the email asking for a pic for the in game portrait. Since I'm not funny or original, anyone have any ideas of facial expressions or what I should put on my ugly face? Thanks.

Your avatar.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Novasol posted:

Your avatar.

This. This is perfect for the game too.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken

Node posted:

Euphoric.

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

SaviourX posted:

Kiss em

Fooley
Apr 25, 2006

Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shinin'...

Since I want to do smooches on a cyberdwarf but couldn't buy in at that level, are there any plans to make them available later?

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
Yeah, we got a few extra in case people wanted them. I'm not sure when we'll put them up but it should be fairly soon.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Will this be ported to the OUYA?

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Was bootyclapper written with a specific plot event, mini game or boss battle in mind?

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
QTE bootyclap sequence.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Novasol posted:

Your avatar.

This is the only correct answer.

edit:This is the point where I realize that was posted a month ago, and feel kind of dumb.

Pomp fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Apr 25, 2013

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

Skyl3lazer posted:

Will this be ported to the OUYA?
Hmmm, we talked about it a little bit. But we've been talking more about porting it to Linux lately. I don't know for sure yet, the only 100% confirmed releases are Mac and PC.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Was bootyclapper written with a specific plot event, mini game or boss battle in mind?

Yep.

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

Chef Boyardee posted:

Hmmm, we talked about it a little bit. But we've been talking more about porting it to Linux lately. I don't know for sure yet, the only 100% confirmed releases are Mac and PC.

Would buy a linux copy like that.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Hopin for an appearance by Ghastly Fucklord in this vidcon

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I was driving to Detroit for work recently and on the outskirts of the city along the highway there was some sort of industrial complex. They had several metallic globe structures and smokestacks with massive smoke clouds billowing out of them. The center globe was painted to look like a basketball and had the Detroit Pistons logo painted on it. There were several spotlights shining on it so it could be seen from a mile away. It was like a basketball version of the eye of Sauron. Anyways, when I got back from the business trip my cyberdwarf body pillow had arrived in the mail. I think these two events are related.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Where should I buy a bodypillow inner pillow from? Average price seems to be about $50. Would there be any sort of physical store where you could pick one up? Because it seems that most of the online price is going towards shipping.

EDIT: Oops, checked amazon and they're like $20.

Liquid Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 01:42 on May 8, 2013

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Where should I buy a bodypillow inner pillow from? Average price seems to be about $50. Would there be any sort of physical store where you could pick one up? Because it seems that most of the online price is going towards shipping.

You could just put two regular pillows in there. That's what we did.

Cybershell
Jun 12, 2007

I hold all of you in the highest contempt

Chef Boyardee posted:

Spoken like a true gaijin

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chef Boyardee posted:

pauper.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

Pretty sure anywhere with pillows will have them, ie Target, Wal Mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc. Body pillows aren't always sexual. They probably wouldn't be any cheaper than Amazon, though.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Charles Barkley is rad as gently caress.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
I really, really, really should not have read the comments on that article. :smith:

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...
Is the Barkley crew centralized? I have a surprise for you guys but I'm not sure where to send it.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I just saw this picture and I must ask if it's officially canon:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

That news story about Barkley showing up at a local news station and hijacking the weather report was hilarious.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Vanderdeath posted:

I just saw this picture and I must ask if it's officially fftthtphhth

Haha, god drat. Where did you find that?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I think someone said it was gamma world. Not sure if it is or not.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Unguided posted:

The artist is a prophet, I think we can all agree on.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Vanderdeath posted:

This is incredible.

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

Anarch posted:

Is the Barkley crew centralized? I have a surprise for you guys but I'm not sure where to send it.

4 of us are in the DC area, we can very easily show anyone else via streaming.

Vanderdeath posted:

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Unguided posted:

Joe Jusko

It's an album cover for a band called Overlord X, the album is X vs the world.

According to wikipedia there's a comic strip too.
http://joejusko.deviantart.com/art/OVERLORD-X-114999939?q=gallery%3Ajoejusko%2F7650564&qo=0

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 08:55 on May 12, 2013

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Who needs a girlfriend.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
I saw that you migrated to Gamemaker Studio Pro. Will Barkley1 saves still be compatible with Barkley2, or will some kind of conversion program need to be made? Or perhaps you have some clever way of reading data from the raw file.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:16 on May 16, 2013

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
Game Maker saves are basically text files. Open up your Barkley 1 saves in notepad and see what happens. It's not a problem.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Vanderdeath posted:

This is the single most awesome poster /game concept art visualized since MegaMan 10's boxart. This is now my background just to remind me of how awesome this project is/was, and all that is right with indie gaming vs. big box schlock.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Hal_2005 posted:

This is the single most awesome poster /game concept art visualized since MegaMan 10's boxart. This is now my background just to remind me of how awesome this project is/was, and all that is right with indie gaming vs. big box schlock.

I hope you're joking.

but just in case

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Vanderdeath posted:

If the signature and the '90 below it are any indication, this game is 23 years in the making :aaaaa:

For real though, it was done by this guy:
http://joejusko.deviantart.com/

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Chef Boyardee posted:

4 of us are in the DC area, we can very easily show anyone else via streaming.

You know, I love this image and all, it's even been my wallpaper for a while. But it kinda looks like the artist forgot to finish drawing Xjam's hand on the boom box there. That bugs me every time I see it.