Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

RoleModel posted:

That's someone's fan cover, probably for their DVD rips or something like that. Type the UPC and ISBN into Google and it turns up Jurassic Park III.

Fair enough. But that is an actual promotional photo of Steiner in an insane asylum. Moving on:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Scirocco Griffon posted:

Honestly these look way more eye-catching than anything WWE has done in the last couple years. Also, I really want that Souled Out poster now.

Look at this wrong dude here.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

RoleModel posted:

That's someone's fan cover, probably for their DVD rips or something like that. Type the UPC and ISBN into Google and it turns up Jurassic Park III.

A bad product featuring people being destroyed by dinosaurs, while following the same plot that's happened multiple times before? Sounds about right.

e:

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 18, 2013

Scirocco Griffon
Feb 3, 2012

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Okay okay, so they can still get it right once in a while.

In other news, I think Hogan is about to unhinge his jaw and bite Piper's head off.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
http://instagram.com/p/Zds4D5GDqi/

Awww yeah. Jericho, Khali as Sherlock and Nattie gonna solve mysteries.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

Scirocco Griffon posted:

Okay okay, so they can still get it right once in a while.

In other news, I think Hogan is about to unhinge his jaw and bite Piper's head off.

Love that mirror effect. Look at Hogan's shirt, the 'o' is in front. I bet it's because Hogan had to be billed first, and couldn't be bothered for a photo shoot.
Great choice of font, it really makes this event serious. Also, this was the non-title match of the century, right?

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

I can confidently tell you that Hogan vs Piper was not the match of the century.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I'm pretty sure there was never an official WCW dvd release of any sort, since they went out of business before dvds really took off as a thing for wrestling. Lots of VHS releases though.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Was about to post this. This is truly the best poster in recent times

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
The No Mercy 2007 one with "release the doves" Orton was pretty nice, in a weird inside baseball kind of way.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jetfire posted:

The No Mercy 2007 one with "release the doves" Orton was pretty nice, in a weird inside baseball kind of way.

that poster was our fault, i think weazelweaz specifically.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

Bizarre.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Why have I never seen this before? It's even a reference to the old doghouse/glass ceiling meme WH2K was so fond of back then!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sweet_jones posted:

I can confidently tell you that Hogan vs Piper was not the match of the century.

He won the match, and thus presumably the title!

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Check out my two new buddies.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Liar Lyre posted:

Check out my two new buddies.

Meanwhile, the Devastation Corporation just released their new merch today.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

MrBling posted:

I'm pretty sure there was never an official WCW dvd release of any sort, since they went out of business before dvds really took off as a thing for wrestling. Lots of VHS releases though.

There was a single official WCW DVD while they were in business: A Millionaires Club vs. New Blood compilation (that also included some footage from the formation of the nWo for context,) that was released in Japan.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012

Gavok posted:

Meanwhile, the Devastation Corporation just released their new merch today.

Oh my God is that a stuffed Tony Clifton?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

SuitcoatAvenger posted:

Oh my God is that a stuffed Tony Clifton?

That's Sidney Bakabella, but I'd buy any Andy Kaufman wrestling buddy.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012

I Before E posted:

That's Sidney Bakabella, but I'd buy any Andy Kaufman wrestling buddy.

drat. Also, kinda surprised that's not already a thing.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I'll take any opportunity to post this:

The strongest woman who ever lived

Pneub fucked around with this message at 10:45 on May 19, 2013

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Still probably the greatest heel I've ever seen. He needs to be in the HoF!

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

Perfidus posted:

Still probably the greatest heel I've ever seen. He needs to be in the HoF!

Not until after he makes a surprise return to face the King at Wrestlemania. Kaufman faking his death is the longest-running work that Vince has ever pulled.

I personally would mark out like a child if Lawler was in the ring wasting everyone's time and was interrupted by "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!"

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

My aunt to this day hates Andy Kaufman because he was disrespectful to women. When I try to explain to her that is like hating James Earl Jones cause Darth Vader was mean she brushes it off like I'm the one being silly...I guess Andy was just that good of a heel

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Today is May 19 and thus I request hilarious Kane pictures tia

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 19, 2013

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Karmine posted:

WWE.com remembered.

whoops how'd that get in there that's weird i've never seen that picture before in my life

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

What, exactly, is the May 19th thing all about?

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruc376rF-BM

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Hahaha goddamn. Kane rules.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

kidcoelacanth posted:

On May 19, the San Diego Chicken killed Kane's parents and left him with severe mental scars, and then tried to attack and kill him too (rip Kane's parents).

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Fulfilling my own request (but keep 'em coming!)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Here we see a demonic demon-spawn intent on destroying everyone in his path and WWE superstar Kane.

animeluva1
Aug 9, 2003

Hopefully I'll have that
problem someday.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The best part about Daniel Bryan is that he corpses about 85% of the time and yet nobody minds. In fact, they just do more things to make him corpse.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Neodoomium posted:

The best part about Daniel Bryan is that he corpses about 85% of the time and yet nobody minds. In fact, they just do more things to make him corpse.

Like THAT promo with Daniel and Paul London in PWG, where Paul makes Daniel corpse once, then spends the rest of the promo trying to get him to corpse more.

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

VogeGandire posted:

Like THAT promo with Daniel and Paul London in PWG, where Paul makes Daniel corpse once, then spends the rest of the promo trying to get him to corpse more.

Probably didn't hurt that they were seemingly high as balls at the time.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Karmine posted:

Am I doing it right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
May 19 is also another very special day - the birthday of our favorite giant, Andre!

Rest in peace, big guy - good to know that heaven has a brute squad :unsmith: