Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Quick glance at Carlito's twitter and it seems like he's changed his gimmick to being a terrible wrestler with a great body.

Perhaps he's a bit bitter about his time in the WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nah, he's just having fun.

Carlito's shown up in a few interviews and he's pretty happy with life.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I really enjoy AJ's crush on The Shield.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

flashy_mcflash posted:

I really enjoy AJ's crush on The Shield.

It's kinda weird considering she's feuding with one of them.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

getitoffgetitoff posted:

It's kinda weird considering she's feuding with one of them.

Wait, which one?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

flashy_mcflash posted:

Wait, which one?

Seth Rollins.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AJ is feuding with Rollins? Is this on NXT?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

flashy_mcflash posted:

AJ is feuding with Rollins? Is this on NXT?

It was a dumb Kaitlyn joke

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

But Kaitlyn's not dumb?

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

oldpainless posted:

But Kaitlyn's not dumb?

She still hasn't figured out who her secret admirer is after like what, a month and a half? That's pretty dumb.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Carlito got drunk/hacked/dirtsheeted.

Those loving dirtsheets.

Carlito just likes muscle bears like the rest of us the truly cool.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

getitoffgetitoff posted:

She still hasn't figured out who her secret admirer is after like what, a month and a half? That's pretty dumb.

Look, man, she just realized that text messages show the phone number they come from.

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
She'll figure it out eventually. I mean...Great Khali is on the case! What can go wrong?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Dirt sheets are loving retarded. Carlito's gimmick is bring a "body guy" now and he regularly makes fun of people who have bodies like he used to. He also takes the time to apologize to people who tweet him and said he had a great match, promising to remove exciting and athletic moves from his arsenal in order to be a better body guy.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Tato posted:

Dirt sheets are loving retarded. Carlito's gimmick is bring a "body guy" now and he regularly makes fun of people who have bodies like he used to. He also takes the time to apologize to people who tweet him and said he had a great match, promising to remove exciting and athletic moves from his arsenal in order to be a better body guy.

That's like, the bitter-at-WWE-est thing I've ever heard.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Tato posted:

Carlito (in my eyes at least) is a huge loving manchild. He also has painkiller problems, last I checked.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tato posted:

Nobody even said anything.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

VogeGandire posted:

That's like, the bitter-at-WWE-est thing I've ever heard.

I think it's maybe 10% bitter and 90% taking the piss out of Chris Masters.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Langston is by far my favorite wrestler to follow on twitter.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Twitter introduced 2-step authentication today. Now these hackers need to steal your cell phones too before they force you to make dumb tweets.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Jack Krauser posted:

Twitter introduced 2-step authentication today. Now these hackers need to steal your cell phones too before they force you to make dumb tweets.

It's also optional, I have a feeling Angle won't be opting in.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Bret Hart tweet posted:

my life has forever changed after losing you Owen, it's been an incredibly sad and lonesome world without you and it surely can't be fair ..

that heaven is echoing in laughter at all the pranks being pulled on the rest of the Angels ....

... and all of us here on earth are left with just our memories.

Welp, I'm sad now

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

On a lighter note, here's a conversation on Women's Wrestling:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Welp, I'm sad now

Now we've got no heart, no cash, and no jobs.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
SHILL

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Shawn Michaels was an expert on quickly ridding himself of an extra few pounds around his waist.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Bet he'll be claiming he was hacked next.

:rolleyes:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Matlock posted:

Shawn Michaels was an expert on quickly ridding himself of an extra few pounds around his waist.

Somebody should do a mockup of those "Doctors hate her!" ads, but change it "Wrestlers hate him!" and have him talk about how his smile removal therapy will have you shedding pounds in no time.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Whelp, guess yesterday brought out everyone's inner racist.

https://twitter.com/SarayaKnight/status/337629780990099456 posted:

Maggie wouldn't have stood for the cunts! How loving dare you protest after what happened yesterday, peaceful religion!! Bollocks. If you don't want to be stereotyped stop backing the extremists!!

Sigh.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

...Saraya Knight REALLY doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would support Maggie.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I know, right? Just as disappointing as finding out Barrett liked Thatcher and all he knew about her was that poo poo film "The Iron Lady".

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

VogeGandire posted:

...Saraya Knight REALLY doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would support Maggie.

I hate to break it to you but the Knight's have a reputation for not being very nice people.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jefferoo posted:

Whelp, guess yesterday brought out everyone's inner racist.

Sigh.

Pro wrestler turns out to be a conservative.

News at 11.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Pro wrestling is lucky MMA has so many rapists, murderers and more rapists to compare to.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

MassRanTer posted:

Pro wrestling is lucky MMA has so many rapists, murderers and more rapists to compare to.

What can they say? They like rape

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Pro wrestler turns out to be a conservative.

News at 11.

It's more that they're a working class British family. Explains the racism what with all our media pushing racism like it's going out of fashion but any working class English person who likes Thatcher is an odd thing to many.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yeah, I mean, she's from Yorkshire, which was hit HARD by Thatcher's policies.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The Knights probably deserve their own place in the carny thread but its strongly rumoured that they've been involved in right wing politics for years, and by right wing I mean that I'm shocked that they don't think Thatcher was too liberal.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Skinty McEdger posted:

The Knights probably deserve their own place in the carny thread but its strongly rumoured that they've been involved in right wing politics for years, and by right wing I mean that I'm shocked that they don't think Thatcher was too liberal.

Ah Christ, we're not going the full EDL/Stormfront here, are we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Skinty McEdger posted:

If you got more, tell us tell us.