Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

cucka posted:

They also didn't take the people he talked about seriously.

Hence The Problem.
Cesaro was only around for a few weeks and didn't even cross paths with Cena either so there was no real reason for it other than "Give Cena a mic to kill time for a few minutes before getting to the point"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Did...did someone photoshop Bo's face onto his sister's face? Please tell me that is what happened here. :ohdear:
That was pretty much first reaction as well, there is no way that two people, no matter how closely related, have such disturbingly similar creepy as hell smiles. That's some serious nightmare material :cry:.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Kifisonfire posted:

Hey, you wanna see something, really scary?

Bo Dallas and his sister, also Bray Flinstone

Dinosaurs are real! Wooly mammoths are real! And Bray Granite... is real...

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It's happening...

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Germansimp posted:

That was pretty much first reaction as well, there is no way that two people, no matter how closely related, have such disturbingly similar creepy as hell smiles. That's some serious nightmare material :cry:.

I hear you. That's just weird.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

njsykora posted:

It's happening...

This will be the most adorably awkward team in the history of wrestling. :3:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

njsykora posted:

It's happening...

Yessss :kimchi:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Who is the girl that looks like a post-bee sting AJ?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

sportsgenius86 posted:

Who is the girl that looks like a post-bee sting AJ?

Emma on the left and Bayley on the right. Her gimmick is being super a-dork-able.

Domalom
Mar 20, 2009

Gadzooks!
Some photos I took from the Devitt vs. Liger Match in London yesterday:

(Rollerball Rocco on the apron)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

This pic is doing the rounds as supposedly being proof that Punk is backstage for tonight but gently caress that, Big Show's shining Lil' Naitch's shoes.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Doubtful considering Show is supposed to be hurt and that looks like Mysterio in the background, who is also hurt.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I'm fairly certain Mysterio is supposed to return in June, so it might well be him. Besides, the tattoo(s) on his right arm look new, IIRC he only had some seperate ones and now it looks like a sleeve tattoo much like Punk and Orton have.

Having said that, I doubt he'd be brought back at a PPV, and the pic was probably only put on Twitter to confuse fans about whether or not Punk will be at Payback.

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 16, 2013

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

There is literally no reason to think he won't be there. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Nothing has hinted toward it, nothing would be accomplished, he's advertised, and it's in Chicago.

This farce needs to stop.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Yes there is.

wcwchris
Jun 7, 2011

Liar Lyre posted:

Emma on the left and Bayley on the right. Her gimmick is being super a-dork-able.

Plus she was trained by Lance Storm, which makes her even cooler.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt posted:

Yes there is.

Like Seriously, even though he is most likely going to show up tonight: HIS LAST APPEARANCE WAS WALKING OUT ON THE WWE AND AWAY FROM PAUL HEYMAN. WE HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM HIM SINCE ON TV. Stop acting like Jericho booking a match against CM Punk via Paul Heyman isn't questionable in any way.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jun 16, 2013

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Also this is the picture thread

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Sika was the more casual wild one.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

HulkaMatt posted:

Like Seriously, even though he is most likely going to show up tonight: HIS LAST APPEARANCE WAS WALKING OUT ON THE WWE AND AWAY FROM PAUL HEYMAN. WE HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM HIM SINCE ON TV. Stop acting like Jericho booking a match against CM Punk via Paul Heyman isn't questionable in any way.
Has this been played up when I wasn't paying attention, or is it just goons insisting there's subtext despite the fact that booking Punk in Chicago and having him not show up will kill the town completely dead?

Edit: Even if what you're saying is true, the logical conslusion to draw is that he'd show up to punch Heyman, not no-show.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The logical conclusion isn't for him to PUNCH HEYMAN the logical thing is to think "Hey CM Punk walked out on the WWE and Paul Heyman the last time he was seen. Something strange is going on!!!!!!!!!"

It's not like them doing a bait and switch with a wrestler on PPV is something the WWE hasn't ever done before. This isn't an IMPOSSIBLE thing that can happen.

And again: PICTURE THREAD

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Best in the world at what he does, but what he does isn't very nice.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Berserker barrage!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Edit: I'm a sucker for fans growing up to live their dreams :unsmith: I still want to see Punk work with Austin before he retires.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

My first thought is "good for her, she deserves to be champ." A very close second is "she also deserves to carry around a less hideous and embarrassing belt."

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Can anyone with photoshop skills put some Wolverine blades on this man?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Wojtek posted:

Can anyone with photoshop skills put some Wolverine blades on this man?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This was taken during a Lita guest signing this weekend!

Barinthus
Oct 21, 2008
Team Ziggles! :allears:

:smithicide:

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Edit: I'm a sucker for fans growing up to live their dreams :unsmith:

That's my favorite thing about some title wins. Like when Edge first cashed in Money in the Bank on Cena, after the pin his reaction was basically "oh god holy gently caress I did it is this real gimme the belt holy gently caress"
footage here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2H6vIZR4g

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks.

This is pretty good except that it's a Jericho quote not a Punk quote.

golden
Jul 28, 2006

Wojtek posted:

Thanks.

This is pretty good except that it's a Jericho quote not a Punk quote.

(it's a Wolverine quote!)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Why give a wolverine quote to a guy who quotes The Thing?

But I guess Hugh Jackman who plays Wolverine was on a WWE broadcast with CM Punk.

I've got some musing to do.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Because Punk's nickname is the Best in the World and he has hairy muttonchops like Wolverine.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Now a top hat and the ending lyrics of One Day More.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

golden posted:

(it's a Wolverine quote!)
Jericho invented Wolverine :colbert:

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Perigryn posted:

Jericho invented Wolverine :colbert:

Incorrect, Nova invented Wolverine.

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
What a dapper set of gents!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Something's different about Tony Chimel...

He lost 49lbs

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jun 18, 2013