Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Yonic Symbolism posted:

Now excuse me while I go put a banana up my rear end to impress a woman.

Use a pineapple you loving wuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Yonic Symbolism posted:

Now excuse me while I go put a banana up my rear end to impress a woman.

Don't forget to pour hot water or oil over your genitals afterwards if you want to go the extra mile.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I am somehow simultaneously fat, skinny, and muscular, so really what the gently caress.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

An informational void capable only of creating noise

I'm just a fat ol' sack of crap, but now I have a dog so I will definitely go out walking each day, rather than thinking about it, saying 'eehhhh' and going back to playing Crusader Kings 2 or whatever.

I'll still be a weakling, but I can deal with that once I am not-fat.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012
Are you mad because I'm 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? I'm on a bulk right now, but I should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while I'm rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you. I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life. Say what you want about me, but just know that I'm extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach me seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on somethingawful before.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Your body will eventually rot away like a pile of wind-blown leaves under the boards of a sagging porch. I spend my time burnishing my soul, which will shine forever at the right hand of God. Time to microwave me up a Marie Callender's cheesy chicken pot pie!

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
As the generations of leaves are the generations of goon.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

As the generations of leaves are the generations of goon.

uh

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

It's a Simpsons reference.

Illegibly Eligible
Jul 21, 2009

syscall girl posted:

They still make those?

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

This awful app isn't too bad. Something happened to my pc monitor. Either it died or the cables are damaged or something. I don't know I'm not some sort of computer expert don't judge me.

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

Bash Ironfist posted:

This awful app isn't too bad. Something happened to my pc monitor. Either it died or the cables are damaged or something. I don't know I'm not some sort of computer expert don't judge me.

Is it turned on?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Trauma Tank posted:

Is it turned on?

Gross dude.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bash Ironfist posted:

I use it for posting about 80% of the time since I'm always trying to kill a few seconds at a time in between poo poo at work. This is also why my posts rarely exceed two runon sentences or about 50 words.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

syscall girl posted:

Oh that makes it funny

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Francostein posted:

I use it for posting about 80% of the time since I'm always trying to kill a few seconds at a time in between poo poo at work. This is also why my posts rarely exceed two runon sentences or about 50 words.

Don't you mean in between shits?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

VanSandman posted:

Don't you mean in between shits?

No, work is what I do in between posting.

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Francostein posted:

No, work is what I do in between posting.

So what you're saying is, you work in between shits.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

So what you're saying is, you work in between shits.

Everything is done in between shits if you look at the world in a certain way.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Shits aren't. By necessity you would have to have a first and a last.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I wish I gave more of a poo poo about the poo poo-talking going on in this thread.

I know someone who considers his life achievement the time he pooped the perfect letter Q.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

OmniDesol posted:

I wish I gave more of a poo poo about the poo poo-talking going on in this thread.

I know someone who considers his life achievement the time he pooped the perfect letter Q.

Swallowing a refrigerator magnet is pretty impressive, I'll admit.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

OmniDesol posted:

Is it President Obama?

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Spiderjelly posted:

Is it President Obama?

No, but now I wish it was. It's a greasy haired metal guy who works at Staples and will never amount to anything in life. Very different from President Obama.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Penguingo posted:

You just blew my mind.

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp

Penguingo posted:

All other shits are between shits, though.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
So it all comes down to the alpha and the omega shits.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Isn't there often a post-mortem poo poo, too? How does this work into contemporary theories of the afterlife?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Spiderjelly posted:

Isn't there often a post-mortem poo poo, too? How does this work into contemporary theories of the afterlife?

"Life's poo poo, and then you die ... and then you poo poo again."

General Panic
Jan 28, 2012
AN ERORIST AGENT
Stop shitposting, everybody.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

VanSandman posted:

So it all comes down to the alpha and the omega shits.

I think this is called the Doctrine of Original poo poo. Calvinists believe that this leads us inescapably into a life of total depravity.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Spiderjelly posted:

Post-mortem poo poo and piss. Your muscles keeping the poop and pee in relax the moment you die, so make sure to go #1 and #2 before dying, okay?

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
I feel bad for whoever finds my body.
No one should have to witness the horrible things I put in there, especially once they've exited it.

I'm currently holding two habanero quarter pounders and orange juice.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

You Are A Elf posted:

Post-mortem poo poo and piss. Your muscles keeping the poop and pee in relax the moment you die, so make sure to go #1 and #2 before dying, okay?

That's if you can piss through your terminal erection. :pervert:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Dying is gross and weird. I can't understand why anybody does it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

paragon1 posted:

Dying is gross and weird. I can't understand why anybody does it.

If you do it right, it's cool. Like anything that doesn't leave behind a body.

But slowly rotting away as nurses stuff your hospital-acquired MRSA flesh- eating cancer incisions with gauze and periodically draining the site manually like they're wringing out a wet towel while you don't receive painkillers because you're not expressing any outward pain, despite the fact that your still beating heart means pain receptors are firing, thus making your braindead lifeless body a horrorshow of a pain factory incapable of expressing its overwhelming desire to stop suffering, well that's not very cool at all.

(get a DNR signed)

(sign dat DNR)

Cluncho McChunk
Aug 16, 2010

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

(get a DNR signed)

(sign dat DNR)

Advocating that people just give up and die rather than try and live.

I'm sorry A GLISTENING HODOR, but I'm uninviting you from the barbcue party.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Wouldn't getting blown up in a nuclear blast be the cleanest way to die? That is, if you don't leave your dirty shadow permanently printed on the ground.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

cheerfullydrab posted:

Wouldn't getting blown up in a nuclear blast be the cleanest way to die? That is, if you don't leave your dirty shadow permanently printed on the ground.

In the event of an impending nuclear blast, I think the natural thing to do is search around for a summer sausage or maybe a rolling pin and then stand near a thick cement wall. That way, future people who tour the blast area won't be so sad about war and man's inhumanity to man when they see a nuclear shadow sporting a massive dong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

It would be exactly like that Priapus painting in Pompeii.

• Locked thread