Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Love that Ross Perot burn :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

moonsour posted:

Cody Hall is a massive human being.

It's amazing just the change in Hall's face over time - before he had the more rounded, pudgy looking face associated with alcoholism, and now he's slowly looking more healthy and normal. drat glad DDP was able to start getting him on the right track to cleaning up his lifestyle, and really glad Hall is reconnecting and repairing family issues he's had due to his addictions.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I didn't know Varro was Scott Hall's son.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Dang, Yokozuna has some bomb rear end titties

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Germansimp posted:

Wow, nine nude wrestlers, and only one of them has tattoos. If a US fed would do poster like that (heaven forbid!), there'd probably only be one guy who DOESN'T have any tattoos.

Oh, and the guy right of Omega looks quite 'fabulous' ;) .

Truly trunks are what separates wrestling posters from true art.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

WWE 14 create-a-wrestler looking good.

Rad R.
Oct 10, 2012

Wario Kart 64 posted:

Dang, Yokozuna has some bomb rear end titties

I still have that issue, I just had to get it. I'm not American so buying Mad isn't a regular thing. But what bothered me about the whole thing was Mean Gene's mic in that pic with Flair. What logo is that? Looks like the cartoonist went for a WWF logo, then figured it had to be something else, but in the end left it unfinished. I remember thinking that even though WCW was on top at the time(February 1998), Mad considered the WWF to be the top dog of wrestling. Also, when that issue came out, some of those cartoons were already outdated. Ahmed Johnson wasn't exactly in the main event.
Edit: One year later, the WWF was definitely in the lead, even though that doesn't really look like Austin.

Rad R. fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 24, 2013

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Nerds.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
Cena's face is great in that. But I'm missing the gag I think. They're Top Dollar? Splitting The Bill? Some Other Money Pun?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

WeX Majors posted:

Cena's face is great in that. But I'm missing the gag I think. They're Top Dollar? Splitting The Bill? Some Other Money Pun?

He lost a hockey bet with Punk. Punk supports the Chicago Blackhawks, Cena supports the... Massachusetts Malingerers? Or whatever, a sports thing.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting tired of all the pictures where Cena is just shirtless and glistening. Come on dude, if you're gonna keep wearing the shorts, at least wear a shirt more often.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Bash Ironfist posted:

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting tired of all the pictures where Cena is just shirtless and glistening. Come on dude, if you're gonna keep wearing the shorts, at least wear a shirt more often.
Cena bet the shirt off his back, it seems. :rimshot:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Someone will correct me, but isn't that George Washington, making the bet all of $1?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Memento1979 posted:

Someone will correct me, but isn't that George Washington, making the bet all of $1?

Just like in Trading Places.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Got it. I don't think I've actually seen that film.

In picture news, dickhead_wrestling_fans.jpg

Click for big.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

That was one of the most sucker punch losses in memory and Cena still has that goofy grin! Can he truly care about anything?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Memento1979 posted:

In picture news, dickhead_wrestling_fans.jpg

Click for big.
There's quite a few of 'em recently posting on WWE's youtube channel crying about "THE GUY THAT WWE WANTS YOU TO FORGET" and somehow blaming WWE for making him do all those unprotected headshots and diving headbutts...

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jun 25, 2013

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

There was this tool in the audience at Payback, too:

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It appears that you can unlock a 47th chromosome DLC skinpack for every wrestler in 2K14.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Memento1979 posted:

This is the most disappointing post in PSP.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Memento1979 posted:

A shameful post.

I wonder why Punk has taken out his lip ring?

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Edwardian posted:

A shameful post.

I wonder why Punk has taken out his lip ring?

On a long enough timeline isn't it a good idea for everybody who has one to take it out, considering it causes a receding gumline?

I'm actually surprised he kept it in this long, and that it's never led to a chipped tooth or gotten yanked out in a match or anything.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Daniel Bryan/WWE photographer appreciation.

omgomgomg
Oct 26, 2012

Does Orton wear a ring in the ring?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

omgomgomg posted:

Does Orton wear a ring in the ring?

I think he tapes that finger like some other wrestlers or when they tattoo their finger. I think one or two actually wrestled with a ring on.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

I think it's one of his daughter's hair thingies. I don't know how I know this.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

njsykora posted:

Daniel Bryan/WWE photographer appreciation.

In high-res! Plus other assorted good pictures from last night:

Triumph. :3:

The only right cover!

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Bard Maddox posted:

The only right cover!

I keep seeing that picture and thinking why is Eric Bischoff on the cover of the new WWE game. His pose, facial expression, hair style, and clothing all look just like Bischoff at first glance.

Maybe its because I have been watching ppvs from 2003 lately.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Havoc904 posted:

I keep seeing that picture and thinking why is Eric Bischoff on the cover of the new WWE game. His pose, facial expression, hair style, and clothing all look just like Bischoff at first glance.

Maybe its because I have been watching ppvs from 2003 lately.

I've been saying since he debuted that Brad Maddox is a better Garrett Bischoff than Garrett Bischoff. He even looks more like Eric than Garrett does.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

flashy_mcflash posted:

I've been saying since he debuted that Brad Maddox is a better Garrett Bischoff than Garrett Bischoff. He even looks more like Eric than Garrett does.
You just blew my mind.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Jesus, Justin Roberts is some sort of Silent Hill-esque flesh monster with no eyes.

I think Cena's shirt refers to how long Yukes has been using this engine.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

So that's where Hydra disappeared to.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Tato posted:

Jesus, Justin Roberts is some sort of Silent Hill-esque flesh monster with no eyes.

I think Cena's shirt refers to how long Yukes has been using this engine.

Wait, is the new game using the same engine?

edit: If so, the shirt only says "10 years strong", so it doesn't even go back far enough. gently caress that engine.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

That was one of the most sucker punch losses in memory and Cena still has that goofy grin! Can he truly care about anything?

Fucktons of money and nailing a Bella twin. Life is good for that man.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Summerslam poster.

I like it.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That is some terrible photoshop.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I like how the Bellas are featured so prominently despite not having wrestled, or done anything, in weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

kidcoelacanth posted:

I like how the Bellas are featured so prominently despite not having wrestled, or done anything, in weeks.

But they are going to be REALITY TV STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!