Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

:saddowns:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Rambling Robot posted:

Good question, I've seen this pose a thousand times in this thread.

Could be a film noir thing?

I think they probably have a bad smile so they've had to find a new expression for photos

Help Im Alive has a new favorite as of 19:47 on Jun 29, 2013

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

http://i40.tinypic.com/2r3l2ro.jpg

Holy gently caress, I dated a girl whose brother looked/dressed almost exactly like that.

loving Detroit

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2r3l2ro.jpg

Holy gently caress, I dated a girl whose brother looked/dressed almost exactly like that.

loving Detroit

Travis Touchdown exists in real life?

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I Before E posted:

Travis Touchdown exists in real life?

I don't get the reference but sadly, there are people that look like that dude. Even wore funky glasses. I'm creeping her on FB now to see if I can find her brother, unfortunately I forget his name

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

I don't get the reference but sadly, there are people that look like that dude. Even wore funky glasses. I'm creeping her on FB now to see if I can find her brother, unfortunately I forget his name

He's the guy from No More Heroes, a game about an anime-obsessed loser buying a lightsaber while drunk and having to go into contract killing to pay it back.

This man likely fits the anime-obsessed loser part.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Magres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

This guy never gets old, and the fact that his brother and mom are there for this makes it even better. And his little brother is wonderfully doofy looking.

Edit: Oh man I had never watched anything else on this guy's channel. It's great. He's also a brony and seems to consider himself a zombie survival expert. We could spend days posting about this guy.

Wait a minute.

Is that kid wearing...oh god.

Huge Liability
Mar 2, 2010

e:

Huge Liability has a new favorite as of 20:08 on Jun 29, 2013

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I managed to find him, this is the only picture that is public, but I feel as though it is adequate for this thread.

Is it me, or do I see a fedora esque hat on him in there?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

DStecks posted:

Fun fact: a normal sized condom is fully capable of being stretched over your arm.

Jeez it's like Vogon poetry!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Conquistador posted:

I managed to find him, this is the only picture that is public, but I feel as though it is adequate for this thread.

Is it me, or do I see a fedora esque hat on him in there?

It's the Unabomber!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Found his myspace

E: hahahah man. That girl was alright but as soon as I met her family I knew we were toast.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Djeser posted:

Wait a minute.

Is that kid wearing...oh god.

Holy poo poo I didn't even notice

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Wait those transition glasses aren't cool?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Cordyceps Headache posted:

Why do they always pose likethis, with the hand on the chin? Do they think it looks pensive or clever or something?

I think it's because they're all trying to hide the fat rolls.

It's the 'I have just said an extremely witty/deep/intelligent thing, what do you pray think about it, Hhhhhmmmmmm?' pose.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Conquistador posted:

Wait those transition glasses aren't cool?

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, I don't wear glasses, I just assumed they would be convenient to only carry a single pair?

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Djeser posted:

Time for a palate cleanser after glasseschat with some roleplaying ads.

"Ugh, my son eats so unhealthy, if only there was a way to dissuade him from eating such junk. I know! Next time he orders a pizza, I’ll just slop the hot cheese and jerk him off with a few slices, or take him through the fast food drive thru and give him sloppy handjobs with the greasy burgers, that’ll teach him! ‘Would love to play out these scenes!’"

don't you feel better already

Wait, I know this is from pages ago, but...my son? Whaaat?

Content:

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.
^^^ really creepy people are into incest

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

platedlizard posted:

Getting older, will it turn into a straight line or a tilde?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

platedlizard posted:

The tattoo shows you exactly where and how to place the linoleum knife for optimum cutting.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Leelee posted:

Wait, I know this is from pages ago, but...my son? Whaaat?

Incest bullshit tends to be a fairly popular fetish because it's simultaneously taboo while not being all that out there. It doesn't require anything more than two people loving, so it's pretty accessible. For a fetish, at least.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

platedlizard posted:

Nothing shows how unique and exciting you are as much as a huge corperation's logo. If only said corporation would sell clothes so teenagers could have some other way for them to wear said logo on their body without having a permanent lovely tattoo!

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

That dog looks a lot like some animated character I've seen, but I'm not sure who. I was thinking the dog from Belleville Rendezvous, but that can't be it.

Rollersnake has a new favorite as of 22:14 on Jun 29, 2013

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Rockos Modern Life vibe here

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

But enough about your sex life

Kitsch!
Jul 27, 2006

God made Adam and Eve, not Fluffy and Eve.

Mom, I had an allergic reaction to my eyeshadow :(

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Djeser posted:

Incest bullshit tends to be a fairly popular fetish because it's simultaneously taboo while not being all that out there. It doesn't require anything more than two people loving, so it's pretty accessible. For a fetish, at least.

Go on

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

OH GOD NOT AGAIN

That baby has poor trigger discipline.

And that dog. :staredog:
Where is that dog's neck?

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

King Joffrey more like

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Djeser posted:

You don't have a sibling, do you?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Well poo poo, now that plural marriages are going to be legalized soon... hello, boys. ;-*

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

This one's old, but still good!

Lidia

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Benne posted:

You don't have a sibling, do you?

No, I do, which is why I get that siblings don't really want to gently caress each other. A lot of the people who are into incest seem like they don't know how having a sibling works.

What I was saying is that in the end, it's two humans having sex, which requires less divergence from the norm than wanting to be an animate plush bunny getting raped by dogs or something. That's why there tends to be a lot of incest material out there, because it's a more Occam's Razor-compliant fetish. It takes less assumptions to get to incest than it does to get to living stuffed animal bestiality.

I've seen some things :smith:

Content:

quote:

i got thinking, in this day and age there are so many ugly people breeding that sooner or later, the gene pool will consist of 99% ugly genes. it's a damning thought, and i figured, what if a society was started ONLY for 9/10 and above? so we can keep those beautiful genetics going forever!

in order to enter this society, you must present your passport to the high council, and they will judge you accordingly based on your passport photo. then you are free to live in a beautiful society free from the eyesores of those with less fortunate genetics.

what do you think misc, a place ONLY for aesthetic people. so if you're attractive, you may move there and score an easy 9/10 and forever have beautiful children. sounds too good to be true.

a man can only dream...
This was his profile image at the time:

The thread is fairly amusing between the :biotruths: because no one takes his bullshit and they joke about his looks, then he insults someone for being 5'8" and says he's got flawed genetics.

I found it while doing some search for MRA stuff, and what's amusing is when you get a whole page of image results for 'men's rights' that are reddit screenshots, image macros, and screenshots of The Illusive Man from Mass Effect.

e: also a picture of a My Little Pony facepalming and this :nws::nms:homemade RealDoll:nws::nms:

Djeser has a new favorite as of 03:11 on Jun 30, 2013

Xires
Jun 28, 2013

And this was captioned "Welcome to Team Fortress 2". Calling it my "favorite" image is sort of paradoxical.

Socially Well-Adjusted: The Official Image Macro.

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Magres posted:

I was responding to someone :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

This guy never gets old, and the fact that his brother and mom are there for this makes it even better. And his little brother is wonderfully doofy looking.

Edit: Oh man I had never watched anything else on this guy's channel. It's great. He's also a brony and seems to consider himself a zombie survival expert. We could spend days posting about this guy.

Oh my god, I saw this a while ago but it really is a goldmine. The guy, his mom, and his brother are all awkward in their own beautiful ways :allears:

Okay, for content, this is probably one of the greatest reactions to the 2012 Presidential election: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw. Apparently if you're not sharing her videos on Facebook you don't know how to use the internet!

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

the_bahtub_is_the_best_way_to_show_off_our_house.jpg

That BRIGHT PINK Ruger is making my blood boil.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Is there a style of hat that looks good on someone with a fat face?

On one hand I'm thinking maybe formal hats just don't look good on fat people in general, on the other hand I'm thinking of comically fat Watson with a bowler cap.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Djeser posted:

Is there a style of hat that looks good on someone with a fat face?

On one hand I'm thinking maybe formal hats just don't look good on fat people in general, on the other hand I'm thinking of comically fat Watson with a bowler cap.

I think Al Capone managed to pull it off with a fedora.

Not like you'd make fun of him anyway. "That guy looks stupid in a fedora and OH GOD"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

AlphaXires posted:

And this was captioned "Welcome to Team Fortress 2". Calling it my "favorite" image is sort of paradoxical.

Socially Well-Adjusted: The Official Image Macro.

In fairness this is a pretty accurate representation of TF2.

• Locked thread