Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Count Chocula posted:

Carmageddon is free for iOS now. What do I need to know?

There are 3 ways to win a race:
- Race.
- Waste all your opponents (which also unlocks their cars).
- Kill all pedestrians on a map.

Don't even attempt the last method without the blue car with the permanent electro bastard ray. One of the power-ups shows all the pedestrians on the map, so collect as much of them until you've found that one. And, remove the upgrades from your car that determine how much damage you do, because your opponents still like to crash into you while you're hunting pedestrians. They'll waste themselves with their kamikaze antics otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPSLOCKGIRL
Jul 21, 2011

I actually just hold down the Shift key.
You will eventually need the Ranged Attacks in Dust: An Elysian Tale, when you're up against summoners. Put some points into it early.

Also, once you get Lightning Ranged attacks, start using them. Lightning is very good.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Count Chocula posted:

Carmageddon is free for iOS now. What do I need to know?
The engine/armor/offense upgrade is shared between cars, so when you switch you won't have to buy upgrades again.
You get new cars from your opponents by destroying them but with some random chance, not all and only when you meet the rank requirements for that particular car. All cars(even ones you don't get normally) are unlocked after completing every race.
Unlike racing games carmageddon only plots a track on one of several open world maps so you can go off track and chase cows to your heart's content. You don't have to worry about AI winning the checkpoint race too, AI is mostly interested in trashing you, not racing. It also cheats by teleporting closer to you if it's too far and you're not looking at the map.

Polite Tim
Sep 3, 2007
'insert witty Family Guy/ Futurama/ Simpsons/ Little fucking Britian etc quote here'
Does anyone have any tips for starting out in the original final fantasy tactics? I've got the general gist of combat, but I keep getting thrashed by EVERYTHING and it's starting to annoy me.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Polite Tim posted:

Does anyone have any tips for starting out in the original final fantasy tactics? I've got the general gist of combat, but I keep getting thrashed by EVERYTHING and it's starting to annoy me.

You can put more men into the battle by using L1-R1 at the set-up screen.

Not being a dick, I just wish someone told me that my first time playing.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Pyromancer posted:

You get new cars from your opponents by destroying them but with some random chance, not all and only when you meet the rank requirements for that particular car. All cars(even ones you don't get normally) are unlocked after completing every race.

This is something they changed for the iOS version. Wasting your opponent guarantees that you get their car, at least on the default difficulty.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Polite Tim posted:

Give everyone Item. Watch the AT list so you know if it's worth reviving someone or if they're gonna get killed before they can do anything.
Make sure your spellcasters have high Faith, and remember that bare-handed attacks and most reaction abilities rely on high Brave.
If you like to grind past all your problems, you can use the Squire's Accumulate to take your physical attack damage into the stratosphere. Ramza gets things like Yell and Scream which make him ideal for this tedious-but-easy strategy.
The game will occasionally trap you in front of a nasty boss fight without a way to back out and grind or buy items or whatever. It'll ask you to save between fights; make a separate save file so that you can go grind if you have to.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Polite Tim posted:

Story encounters generally have a set level so you can grind out and even a 1-2 level difference is helpful.

Speed is the most important stat and Ramza's speed enhancing ability is the most broken ability in the game. Abuse it and you won't be disappointed.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Polite Tim posted:

There's a bunch of really well-sorted tips on the wiki, but aside from that...

Generally, monsters aren't worth putting in a slot. The only exceptions are Red Chocobo, who can pull their weight well past midgame, as long as you keep them out of the line of fire. Chocobo Meteor is loving ridiculous.

There is nothing to be gained by buying all of a class's abilities. If you have all the abilities you want, just start putting the XP elsewhere.

You can't really screw up a character, but once you start to get to the point where you know how to get to most of the classes, you might want to start planning your characters' development.

Polite Tim
Sep 3, 2007
'insert witty Family Guy/ Futurama/ Simpsons/ Little fucking Britian etc quote here'
funnily enough, despite being a big fan of the Tactics: Advance series, i still forgot about using the shoulder buttons in the first battle. Good tips, though, i'll definitely invest in a shitton of potions and grind a map or two for now.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
So I bought Endless Space yesterday because of the steam sale without realizing that apparently this game is quite a bit more complicated that I imagined. Noob tips greatly appreciated.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

The Wiki has some excellent starter tips. An expansion recently came out, which changes things slightly, but the tips still stand, basically, they're a good starting point.

A few tips for ship design: the game uses a rock paper scissors system of three weapons (kinetics, lasers, and missiles) and three defenses (plating, shields, and flak) which counter the weapons, respectively. The thing to know about defenses, is gently caress defenses. If you want to beef up the defense of your ship, you're better off ignoring those three things entirely, and instead using armor modules (which add flat HP bonuses).

But honestly, you can't go too too wrong with ignoring even that and just loading up your ships (destroyers, mostly) with nothing but weapons (lasers used to reign supreme, I don't know if the expansion changed that, but at any rate you can't go too wrong with them). You'll lose some ships, but they'll put out so much damage that it's a net gain for you. Destroyers are cheap, just keep pumping them out from your high-production planets to cover the losses.

I'm sure the game rewards more nuance than that, but it's a fair enough brute force strategy to get you started with the game and work on your own play style from there.

One more important note about ship design I just remembered. Each weapon is designed to work optimally at a certain range (Kinetic = melee, Laser = medium, Missile = long range). The expansion added the ability to customize weapon modules; on the ship design screen, you can choose a range for your weapon modules, allowing you to create things like melee missiles, or long range guns, with the trade-off that the weapon takes up more space and/or costs more. You can do it, but it's inefficient.

The Important Thing to know is that by default, on the ship design screen, all weapon modules have "long range" selected, so if you're using anything but missiles, you're going to want to make sure you change that to choose the range that you actually want (ideally, you should still be matching them to their default optimal ranges, as far as I can tell).

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jul 1, 2013

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Oh word I'd forgotten about the wiki, thanks. I didn't splurge on the expansion so this is all good stuff.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

Mierenneuker posted:

This is something they changed for the iOS version. Wasting your opponent guarantees that you get their car, at least on the default difficulty.

It didn't seem to work for me. I won the first race by wasting every other car and didn't unlock any new cars.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

Count Chocula posted:

It didn't seem to work for me. I won the first race by wasting every other car and didn't unlock any new cars.

If it's the same as the Android version, the cars need to show up as stealable in the vehicle selection screen before you can get them. I think they become stealable at certain ranks. You can keep resetting the race by going back at the positions screen until the car you want pops up.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just started Far Cry 3, and it's pretty great. Any tips?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

graventy posted:

Just started Far Cry 3, and it's pretty great. Any tips?

You will swim in experience even if you do not do perfect stealth assaults on outposts and do not collect every single collectible. So just play like you want and try crazy stuff, you will still be able to unlock all skills by the endgame.

If you want some quick experience, just buy a collectible map and get a relic or two.

Getting the ammunition capacity upgrades should be a priority. After that, get the crafting upgrade that allows you to carry more weapons.

Besides signature weapons, there is basically no point in buying weapons. Just liberate radio towers.

Having a sniper rifle, preferably the explosive rounds variant, will trivialize basically every outpost.

A silenced submaschine gun is probably the best close quarters weapon. Pistols and shotguns are somewhat useless.

If you are having trouble with a particular combat section, try using more drugs.

Get Heavy Beatdown. Flamethrower guys and Heavies that you did not snipe will fall to your takedown in seconds.

Randler fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jul 2, 2013

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Randler posted:

Good advice until shotguns are somewhat useless.

I disagree. The first signature shotgun is ridiculous and I used it for most of the game. It only lost out to the auto-shotgun because it is an auto-shotgun. They also have more range then you think they do.

Play with the flamethrower. The flame physics in this game are just as good as Far Cry 2. It is just too much fun to use the invincibility drug and clear an outpost by setting everything on fire.

Animals are dicks to everyone. Sometimes it is just better to watch as a tiger mauls everyone in an outpost to death. You get the credit regardless of how it was cleared.

On the topic of the hunting missions, it doesn't matter which gun you use as long as it is the same class as the one they provide. If they give you the crappiest sniper rifle, you can still kill it with the explosive shot sniper rifle and get credit. Knifing or using throwables to kill the animal also gives you the credit as long as you are holding the weapon it tells you to kill them with.

Don't waste time finding all the collectibles unless you want the achievements. I would suggest finding at least half of them to make sure you get the special weapons and drugs.

Always be using drugs. This cannot be overstated enough. I actually stopped using cars when I could make the hyper speed drug. The invincibility drug means invincibility form EVERYTHING. Take it and jump off a cliff. As long as it lasts, you'll hit the bottom and just walk away.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
Any tips for Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete? Picked it up on gog and have not started it yet.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Luisfe posted:

Any tips for Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete? Picked it up on gog and have not started it yet.

It's best to have ONE hero do all your fighting, to suck up all the experience. Logistics is a big plus.

When you start the game, build your starting town up to a City Hall. Then, work up to a Capitol, then start building monster lairs; however, if an enemy is right on your rear end, you may wish to reverse those steps. Build a Mage's Guild after.

The wizard Solmyr (the blue genie) begins the game knowing Chain Lightning, and does bonus damage with it as he levels up. Starting with him gives you a massive boost. If you are playing multiplayer, you should agree not to hire him, he's really unfair.

Oh yeah, if you are playing against other people, auto-resolve all battles against the AI. It takes waaaaay too long otherwise.

The towns:

Castle: Pretty good for Might heroes.

Inferno: Not too great.

Tower: Very good for Magic heroes, especially with Archery. Gobbles money and resources. Leave the Golems at home, they'll slow you down.

Rampart: Mediocre.

Dungeon: fun fun fun, for might and magic alike. Black Dragons with Armageddon is unstoppable.

Stronghold: ok for might heroes, utterly useless for magic.

Fortress: useless for magic and not great for might. Don't play this.

Necropolis: pretty good for might heroes, but it requires a playstyle of it's own. Not for beginners.

Conflux (requires expansion): Very good for Magic.

V for Vegas
Sep 1, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER

limp_cheese posted:

Animals are dicks to everyone. Sometimes it is just better to watch as a tiger mauls everyone in an outpost to death. You get the credit regardless of how it was cleared.

If you shoot a dangerous animal that will trigger its aggro and it will attack the nearest person. Just make sure the pirates are closer to it than you.

Bemis
Jan 5, 2010

Luisfe posted:

In addition to the poster above:
-Try not to buy creature upgrade buildings before the new week, you will most likely need that cash to buy everyone on Monday.
-Get Earth and Air Magic and Mana talents on your main combat hero. Mastery of Earth magic is important for Slow, Town Gate, Resurrection and Implosion spells (Meteor Shower is nice as well). I do not recommend Fire or Water Magic.
-Mastery of magic reduces the cost of spell and most importantly, allows single target spells like Haste and Slow to affect the entire army.
-Save before opening a Pandora's Box. It can contain an entire school of magic or enemies.
-Once you feel comfortable with the game, try downloading Wake of the Gods. It's a mod changes almost everyone and breaths new life into the game.
-If during a siege one of your walls goes down just stick a monster in its place. The moat will damage the enemy every turn.
-Turn on the hexes and movement shadow, you need to know how far everyone can move.
-You do want to focus your troops on one Hero, but eventually you will probably need to expand to 2 unless you get Town Gate and Dimensional door. In the least you may need a hero to run troops to your main guy.
-The computer likes to be a cheeky fucker and try to take your mines/towns behind your back. Plan accordingly.
-Don't be afraid to use the town market to get what you need for construction. More markets = better rates.
-When opening a chest on your MAIN hero, always pick experience over gold unless its the lowest amount of EXP (I forget the exact number, 500 I think?)
-Ballista are useless. First Aid Tents lose effectiveness over the course of a match. Ammo Carts are only really useful in long siege.
-High Morale lets you move twice, it can really ruin a good plan.
-A unit's speed determines how many hexes it moves, and in what order.
-The computer loves to flee, denying you his sweet sweet loot. The Shackles of War prevent both parties from fleeing :black101:
-Find obelisks, find the holy grail. It gives you money and can assure you win a match.

Honestly I've played this game for years and go on for longer but I think I'll stop now.

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Luisfe posted:

Don't take on roaming archers until you have 2-3 groups of flyers to lock them down or some other way to get in their grill on the first turn. Archers with an enemy in melee range cannot shoot.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Once you learn the game, also consider the fan-made In the Wake of Gods mod. While it does add a shitload of optional tweaks and gameplay changes (many of which are rather unbalanced), you can also just ignore all that and only enable the quality of life additions like rearranging your hero order or a pop-up that allows you to select between a normal battle, quick combat and quick combat without mana usage before each fight. That latter one is a real godsend on its own, and the mod doesn't replace your base game so no need to worry about that.

There's also a high resolution mod available if you want to see a larger part of the screen at once. For comparison:

800x600:

1920x1080:

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I've gone through DMC 4 on normal without too much issue, is Bayonetta a big step up in difficulty? I don't normally play these types of games.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Biggest human being Ever posted:

I've gone through DMC 4 on normal without too much issue, is Bayonetta a big step up in difficulty? I don't normally play these types of games.

Nope. Bayonetta is, overall, a much more forgiving game than DMC because enemies have much lower pools of health and the dedicated dodge button and pause combos mean that unlike DMC were you manipulate enemy groups and reposition constantly Bayonetta you can get up in faces, dodge, and continue wrecking in a combo.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The Metro 2034 thread appears to be dead, and I'm planning to buy the game come the summer sale. Any hints?

(I played through the original a few times, if that helps)

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

I started FF 12 Zodiac Job Edition and am immediately paralyzed by choice on the class selection screen. Is it possible to screw yourself with stupid choices? Is there a newbie trap class? Any other tips appreciated too.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

Amppelix posted:

I started FF 12 Zodiac Job Edition and am immediately paralyzed by choice on the class selection screen. Is it possible to screw yourself with stupid choices? Is there a newbie trap class? Any other tips appreciated too.

Machinist is a class basically made for low level games. Their weapon of choice isn't so good on high level characters. Beyond that you can pretty much do what you want. Even Time Mages aren't unworkable.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
As long as you don't double up on jobs, you can make pretty much anything work.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Mr. Maltose posted:

As long as you don't double up on jobs, you can make pretty much anything work.

And seeing as how you can't pick the same job twice its never an issue.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Master of Orion 2 mechanics question: is there any way to track your migrating populations? I hate it when I send some out, forget that they're in transit for 5 turns (seriously, there's alot of decisions made in that time), and have them die when they reach a maxed out destination.

Also, what kinds of colonisation benchmarks do you aim for?

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Phobophilia posted:

Master of Orion 2 mechanics question: is there any way to track your migrating populations? I hate it when I send some out, forget that they're in transit for 5 turns (seriously, there's alot of decisions made in that time), and have them die when they reach a maxed out destination.

Also, what kinds of colonisation benchmarks do you aim for?

IIRC, no.

Not sure exactly what you mean by benchmarks. Generally, you shouldn't colonize a planet smaller than medium, worse than swampy, or with high gravity. Exceptions can be made for planets that have goodies or very high minerals. You can build a Planetary Gravity Generator to negate gravity penalties, and ignore planetary conditions by being Tolerant, although IMHO that's not worth 10 picks. You can also ignore environment by populating a planet entirely with robots.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Not even Rich dirtballs, considering you're not even going to farm those planets and will instead ship in food from elsewhere?

But yeah, I was after benchmarks, like when most people build their first colonyship, and how many colonies they aim for by turn X.

Another question: on the ship design screen, where do you click to delete weapons or modules from a ship? Because I've been forced to Clear All in order to modify my ships.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Phobophilia posted:

Not even Rich dirtballs, considering you're not even going to farm those planets and will instead ship in food from elsewhere?

But yeah, I was after benchmarks, like when most people build their first colonyship, and how many colonies they aim for by turn X.

Another question: on the ship design screen, where do you click to delete weapons or modules from a ship? Because I've been forced to Clear All in order to modify my ships.

You can have production planets, research planets and food planets; in the mid to late game that's a good idea. Just remember that you need to build freighter fleets; 1 fleet moves 5 units of food per turn. Also, you need to pay a small amount of money per turn for each freighter that's in use, so in the early game planets that can't farm are a bad idea unless it's _really_ juicy.

I think you click on a weapon and select 'no weapon' from the list to delete it.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So I just started Guild Wars 2 as a Necromancer (because that's mainly what I played in GW1, but I'll try out the other classes eventually). As someone who is probably only ever going to play PvE, is there anything really important to know?

Artix fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Jul 3, 2013

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Artix posted:

So I just started Guild Wars 2 as a Necromancer because that's mainly what I played in GW1. As someone who is probably only ever going to play PvE, is there anything really important to know?

Your single target damage kinda sucks, but your AoE damage is incredible and you can take a hell of a beating thanks to Death Shroud. You're effectively invincible in DS - all damage you take goes into your life force bar instead of your actual health. That being said DS doesn't deal nearly as much damage as your normal attacks (or at least that's how it was when I last played) so you'll either want to spec to have your plague blast (DS' main attack) spread conditions like weaknesses or get the talent that gives you a bunch of buffs when you first enter it then rapidly tap in/out of it to get those buffs.

You almost certainly want a staff as one of your weapon sets; the other should probably be scepter/dagger when leveling. Dagger/dagger has better single-target attacks but is melee, Axe/focus is basically all you can do against things immune to conditions like Dredge turrets, and Scepter/Focus is good if you feel like being a manipulative condition-based douchebag support type dude.

Do not use the minion-based heal. It's been a month or so since I've played so they might have changed it, but it's by far the worst heal because it gets splattered all over the floor at the drop of a hat. Use consume conditions 99% of the time and Well of Blood if you're in groups that need some extra healing.

While soloing you're going to be disappointed by your damage against single targets; you want to gather up lots of dudes and use a combination of conditions, lifegain, and letting bleeds tick while in death shroud to kill things. Well of Darkness will drastically increase your survivability (except against dredge, who are immune to blinds), Pestilence/epidemic will let you poo poo DoT effects all over everything, and Well of... Power? will keep you alive through enemies that rely on putting conditions on you.

Oh, and in case you can't tell Dredge are assholes who invalidate half of the class and I hate them forever. :argh:

e: Oh, and don't be afraid to spend skill points - when you hit the level cap you keep gaining exp and you gain skill points every time you get a couple hundred thousand exp. You cannot run out.

President Ark fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jul 3, 2013

GulMadred
Oct 20, 2005

I don't understand how you can be so mistaken.

Artix posted:

So I just started Guild Wars 2 as a Necromancer (because that's mainly what I played in GW1, but I'll try out the other classes eventually). As someone who is probably only ever going to play PvE, is there anything really important to know?
Join a Guild right away. Most of them will offer "free" permanent buffs (e.g. 10% magic find boost) and will give you access to content that's otherwise inaccessible (Guild Missions). Your normal gameplay activities generate a hidden form of currency ("Influence") which accrues to your Guild; if you don't have a Guild then these Influence points are simply lost (and meanwhile you miss out on the minor buffs as well as Guild chat).

Guild Wars 2 uses two damage types: direct damage attacks (governed by the Power, Precision, and Crit Damage statistics) and damage-over-time conditions (governed by Malice and Condition Duration).

Most Necromancer builds will rely heavily on Conditions, but they're decidedly inferior for PvE play (note: PvP is a different story). The most obvious limitation is that Conditions have a stacking limit. If you have a few Necromancers or Rangers grouped together (e.g. against a big world boss, or in a dungeon party) then your damage output will decline (and it wasn't stellar to begin with). The other problem is that your direct-damage teammates will tend to kill enemies too quickly. That may sound like a silly complaint, but Necromancers can pull off some neat tricks after stacking a whole load of conditions onto a foe (such as copy-pasting those conditions onto ALL nearby foes); these tricks don't work if the target dies before you can complete the combo.

Overall, Necromancers and Rangers are fairly underpowered in PvE gameplay, and consequently disfavoured by metagamers - you'll have difficulty finding a public group for high-level dungeons. You may want to activate one of your other character slots and try out another profession for a while. Or take your Necromancer into PvP.

Try not to grind. Regardless of character level, you're never "locked in" to one particular map. If you feel bored or frustrated, then go somewhere else. For instance, you can visit another race's starter zone. Your experience/gold rewards will diminish slightly, but you'll get bonuses for exploration.

Also - set a long-term goal for yourself. GW2 includes a fair amount of RNG bullshit, but many goals (e.g. "explore 100% of the map", "acquire a full suit of Exotic armour", "obtain the Dungeon Master title") will involve incremental progress which can keep you interested. I would advise against pursuing a Legendary weapon, though. I wasted an embarassing amount of time in crafting one of them, but then it promptly disappeared during a patch and Support refused to do anything about it (yeah, yeah, 1stWorldProblems.txt).

If you visit the official forums, be aware that they have an excessively vigilant profanity filter. "AFK" becomes "Akitten". It can be a bit confusing at first.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Gynovore posted:

IIRC, no.

Not sure exactly what you mean by benchmarks. Generally, you shouldn't colonize a planet smaller than medium, worse than swampy, or with high gravity. Exceptions can be made for planets that have goodies or very high minerals. You can build a Planetary Gravity Generator to negate gravity penalties, and ignore planetary conditions by being Tolerant, although IMHO that's not worth 10 picks. You can also ignore environment by populating a planet entirely with robots.

I've always found that by the time I can build gravity generators, colonization time is pretty much over, because things move pretty fast once the game gets to that tech level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug

Artix posted:

There's hidden jumping puzzles all over the place that have decent rewards and more importantly are rather well done and a good way to break up the general GW2 activities of slaughtering everything around and filling up hearts. Look them up when you're looking for a change of pace.