Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

sell prints

have them autographed by refurb

would legit hang that in my kitchen

everyone in this thread has free license to do what they want with that drawing, it is a gift to the community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Portals posted:

everyone in this thread has free license to do what they want with that drawing, it is a gift to the community.

do you have it in huge x huge resolution?

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

do you have it in huge x huge resolution?

that was the resolution I did it at, unfortunately. I could redraw it at a larger size because I have too much free time if enough people want that.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

nah 'sok, enjoy your weekend, thanks

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

That kind of drawing responds well enough to certain decent resize filters that you wouldn't be able to tell it's not natively huge anyway.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Swolegoat posted:

Where is the nip d8. where is it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3228418

Lemon Cello
Sep 2, 2011

you're posting...
Want to see video of Refurb autograph session.
Have some instaCallie

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO_Ro7SMPuk

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Golden-i posted:

she's making sounds. unhappy sounds.

holy lol that's amazing

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
last night to watch the mythbusters kittens :( i don't see them on the stream right now though

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
how has no one applied to adopt kari yet???

i keep thinking gently caress it i should adopt her, but i'm really worried about how to introduce carmen, a sassy queen tortie, to another girl about her age

el gar you're in washington right? you should adopt kari so trophy has a new friend :catstare:

mod sassinator fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 20, 2013

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

i keep thinking gently caress it i should adopt her, but i'm really worried about how to introduce carmen, a sassy queen tortie, to another girl about her age

just do it you wuss

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
I give our local rescue money every month, is that good enough for a refurbgraph

if not I guess I can fake one with photoshop brushes

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

cats are the reason why the printer/copier in the office is always busted

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

mod sassinator posted:

el gar you're in washington right? you should adopt kari so trophy has a new friend :catstare:

I've learned that introducing same sex kitties to each other seems easier than introducing mixed gender cats to each other. If there's sexual tension, it NEVER GOES AWAY. But if they're the same gender, they establish the pecking order and that's it. Done. What's for dinner?

I'm probably wrong, but that was my experience with my kitties. When I brought Sam and his bro Moses into the house with Pepper (girl cat), she never warmed up to either of them. FF to introducing Nigel to Sam, and it was like 15 minutes of poofy tail and a little hissing, then it was cool.

Cats.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
What I'm saying is: Adopt that cat. Follow accepted introduction techniques. Take vids/pics. Post cattes.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Lemon Cello posted:

Want to see video of Refurb autograph session.
Have some instaCallie

callie disapproves of your hipster ways

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

laffing too hard for sanity

Hey, everybody, make printer on the accessory list when you getting a catte, tia.

underlig
Sep 13, 2007
Hope i'm not too late. Local cat-shelter didn't have their clearing-number so i couldn't donate to them, sent to a country wide dog-shelter instead (a Dogface donation instead).

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The Collaring is always the funniest moment on the foster kitten cam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7rlAbjZ9Js

Also Jamie was so floofy I had to post him:

Tory is a wild child:

Addie is normally the prettiest princess but wasn't really on form today with the collar:

Grant is a lion:

Kari should be adopted get on that:

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Jul 20, 2013

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

mod sassinator posted:

get this cat she rules and will make an excellent addition to your cat household

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

mod sassinator posted:

grats on your new cat

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

mod sassinator posted:

Carmen will deal adopt the catte

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Golden-i posted:

There are fields, YOSPOS. Endless fields. Where catte prints are no longer made.

They are grown.

Alternate title: "What am I doing with my life?.jpg"

I think this every time I finish telling people about being busy due to making ties for cats.

I want a refurb print but I'm out if town until Monday.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Funhilde posted:

I think this every time I finish telling people about being busy due to making ties for cats.

true existential enlightenment brings you the realization that all acts are meaningless on a broad enough scale, and therefore all acts are equally meaningful. that being the case, you are doing the most important thing you could possibly do with your life

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

"That's a dainty fine print, my deah," saith she as she sippeth Her Majesty's tea.

That_Da'n_Feline_Paw.jpg

*curtsies on her way out*

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Venus, Loki's sister:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sadie found a sunbeam. she likes the sunbeam.

all glory to the sun!

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiPwI2uXKkc
cats use another cat as pillow

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Picayune posted:

I give our local rescue money every month, is that good enough for a refurbgraph

if not I guess I can fake one with photoshop brushes

awesome, that's definitely good enough. you've been paying for refurbographs since before they existed, I guess

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Hey Golden-i, this was a $20 donation to the rescue I got my old cat Pachinko from.

Thanks!

underlig posted:

Hope i'm not too late. Local cat-shelter didn't have their clearing-number so i couldn't donate to them, sent to a country wide dog-shelter instead (a Dogface donation instead).

Just out of curiosity, what currency is this? Just so I can convert it to USD and add it to the total donated.

All right, PM me your addresses!

I'm extending this until Monday - Some of the autographs didn't come out very well (toe floof got in the way) and now I don't have enough of them... so I get to do this again tomorrow night. For charity, it's worth it!

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Golden-i posted:

There are fields, YOSPOS. Endless fields. Where catte prints are no longer made.

They are grown.

Alternate title: "What am I doing with my life?.jpg"

Is that a paraphrase of an alpha centauri quote because it sounds like one and I should play it again

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Luisfe posted:

Is that a paraphrase of an alpha centauri quote because it sounds like one and I should play it again
it's from the matrix you nub, when morpheus is showing neo the human battery setup for the machines

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

Josh Lyman posted:

it's from the matrix you nub, when morpheus is showing neo the human battery setup for the machines

Well that does not mean I should not play SMAC again so I will . I am a dumb.

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

woodch posted:

I've learned that introducing same sex kitties to each other seems easier than introducing mixed gender cats to each other. If there's sexual tension, it NEVER GOES AWAY. But if they're the same gender, they establish the pecking order and that's it. Done. What's for dinner?

I'm probably wrong, but that was my experience with my kitties. When I brought Sam and his bro Moses into the house with Pepper (girl cat), she never warmed up to either of them. FF to introducing Nigel to Sam, and it was like 15 minutes of poofy tail and a little hissing, then it was cool.

Cats.

does this hold true with neutered/spayed cats

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ijustam posted:

does this hold true with neutered/spayed cats

sebastian still occasionally tries to jump on nargle, but he was neutered way way post-puberty or whatever. she makes so much ruckus about it that its not like it goes anywhere, but its still funny b/c she gets all annoyed

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

i'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fPHQGmAfF4

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Jonny 290 posted:

sebastian still occasionally tries to jump on nargle, but he was neutered way way post-puberty or whatever. she makes so much ruckus about it that its not like it goes anywhere, but its still funny b/c she gets all annoyed

sebastian :kimchi:

e: repostian

scamtank fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Jul 20, 2013

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

MikeJF posted:

Kari should be adopted get on that:

Seems she's already adopted! Hell, she was the first one gone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

woodch posted:

Cats.

fyi this doesn't work if one of the cats is gay

sugi still goes after jinx sometimes even though both have been fixed for like a decade plus now

l-r murphy, teeko (rip in peace old man :(), sugi, jinx

now we're taking care of rosie and lily who belong to my aunt because she's busy overseas most of this year. they are the floofiest and insane.

lily

vivecrosie