Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

achillesforever6 posted:

Surprised there isn't any ABDL in his work, he seems like that type of guy if this isn't all commissioned

Probably not explicitly ABDL, but I do totally get that vibe from him. He's way too excited about getting eaten by obscure children's cartoon monsters and made into a baby monster himself.

Case in point:

This is probably one of the only SFW pictures of his I could find.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pringledingle
Apr 3, 2013
I find that dude's SFW stuff is creepier than the NSFW stuff:

Heresiarch posted:

[fishmech]

Not all arthropods are insectoid.
[/fishmech]

But all insects are necessarily arthropods, like being a horse necessitates being a mammal.

horriblePencilist posted:

loving AkuOreo has like 12 different degrees in making unreal amounts of money off of fetishes. She draws nothing but comissions, except for her webcomic... Which she never updates. Doesn't stop her from begging for donations, because hey, you can always use extra money! If only I could remember her prices...
Oh, silly me, she posts them literally everywhere.

50 loving dollars for a drawing with "western style color". By which she means 15 minutes with the dodge/burn tool.

I see that female nudity is an extra $10 in her cartoons... does that mean male nudity is complementary? If I want some hot ballin' action in the MLP hypnosis-fattening-TF comic I order, do I get testicles for free if nobody shows their tits?

NSFW:
What happens when you overdose on "Muscle Growth Drug."

pringledingle has a new favorite as of 03:38 on Jul 30, 2013

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Call Now posted:

People didn't like Atlantis?
It was during that whole late 90s early 2000s where 2D animated films didn't do so well which lead to Disney giving up and Dreamworks literally saying that "2D animation is dead" :smith: I grew up on those films and it makes me sad that they bombed.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Doesn't anyone read the Goddamn signs!?
:nws::nms:

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Back when Where The Wild Things Are came out, Vice Magazine put up a website with art inspired by the book. This picture was drawn by Shintaro Kago, who is a notorious guro artist.

The website is still up here: http://wherethewildthingsare.viceland.com/

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Angry Avocado posted:

Even more Pacific Rim fanart.

I just got back from the movie and I still don't know why these fighting robots need to be cute babies.

Content:

Putty has a new favorite as of 04:15 on Jul 30, 2013

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Putty posted:

I just got back from the movie and I still don't know why these fighting robots need to be cute babies.

Don't know, but it means the robots managed to convey personalities and had unique looks that left an impression on people.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde

The Monkey Man posted:

This picture was drawn by Shintaro Kago, who is a notorious guro artist.

I used to know someone who turned out to be a guro artist. When I asked him about why he did it, he said he felt it was a very intimate thing because he could see inside the drawn women's bodies. He drew some pretty warped poo poo too, because his emphasis was on realism. Some of the artwork he drew resembled murder scenes. There's apparently an entire guro scene online, and he's currently one of the better known American artists in it.

Notice that I said I used to know him, because :stare:

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

into the void
Feb 13, 2011

karl fungus posted:

I used to know someone who turned out to be a guro artist. When I asked him about why he did it, he said he felt it was a very intimate thing because he could see inside the drawn women's bodies. He drew some pretty warped poo poo too, because his emphasis was on realism. Some of the artwork he drew resembled murder scenes. There's apparently an entire guro scene online, and he's currently one of the better known American artists in it.

God, I remember when I came across the word guro online and had no idea what it was. To this day I wish I never typed that into a google search. Would have saved me a lot of trauma. I'll take weird vore/turning-into-a-baby-monster/transformation horror over that any day.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

karl fungus posted:

Maybe he meant it in an "artistic" sense? Or maybe he was a creeper. Shinatro Kago draws some hosed up stuff, but when he tones down the gore and focuses on the body-horror stuff he produces some inspired work. He's the last person I would suspect to make Where the Wild Things Are fanart.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
Nope, he was definitely a creeper, evidenced by the fact he told me he was aroused by his own work. :gonk:

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

Call Now posted:

People didn't like Atlantis?

No one I would call "people" didn't like Atlantis.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

achillesforever6 posted:

Surprised there isn't any ABDL in his work, he seems like that type of guy if this isn't all commissioned

There is. :getin:

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I don't think this is something that needed correcting. :gonk:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Why, something genuinely clever and cool?

How odd.

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Ohhh Yog Soggoth, be my teenage dream boat ;)
There's actually some really nice Welcome to Night Vale fan art out on tumblr, and seeing as it's WtNV, well, most of it is pretty weird.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Friends Are Evil posted:

I don't think this is something that needed correcting. :gonk:

That's also one of the tamest I could find.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

This stuff really reminds me of delitization -- specifically the focus on becoming inanimate and mindlessly happy.

Literally a machine, literally like a machine and enjoying it

Also, did you know the delitization guy has drawn pictures with... crystals?

quote:

Mayor Manx's Fate, to be a Crystal Statue, Frozen still, lifeless, inanimate,trapped. the Mineral is called Trilandi, a permanent unbreakable substance, that while the Cat is made of it, is well protected and defended. He permanently like this and will remain intact at the same time remaining made of crystal. The Diamond Fat Cat will never shatter and will always be a diamond Fat Cat keeping the same look and the same pose. Running like an idiot just as usually, the Fully delitized Mayor Manx was screaming his head off running like a coward from Rex Shard who retained unbelievable crystal abilities and went after three major targets, one of them Mayor Manx. Shard chose a special mineral specifically meant for Manx and a few others whom end up this same way as the now Foreverial Frozen Crystal Mayor Manx. Fully delitized with a Huge Thick Permanent Bologna, Ham and cheese tongue, not showing because of the bright blue dot spot representing the mouth, of course its now Foreverial Frozen Crystal Mayor Manx's Huge thick Crystal Frozen Bologna, ham and cheese tongue which would probably be showing if the crystal had formed covering his wide open mouth now a crystal frozen bologna mouth. All of Manx's organs and insides were fully delitized, turned into permanent living bologna before his crystalization into a permanent and Lifeless statue. Ive stated before what full delitzation is. Licked by the Huge Thick Permanent Bologna, Ham and Cheese tongue of a Fully Delitized and fully wrapped up in permanent rubber rope like a literal mummy dressed in a rubber coccoon, Foreverial Tiedup T'bone licked Mayor Manx several times causing this. the Crystalization happened afterwards turning manx into this as he ran for his time, now Foreverial Frozen Manx is standing up permanently still in a place outside the now destroyed Megakat City as a Statue, the Statue he now is to remain. I never liked Mayor Manx, hes a Coward and an idiot, he deserves something like this, Im, uploading the left side after this. This hopefully shows how lifeless and frozen this inanimate statue is as it is a statue, created from Mayor Manx being Crystalized still, turned to diamond. A indefanitely Crystal Cat and to remain.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug

nuts_rice posted:

There's actually some really nice Welcome to Night Vale fan art out on tumblr, and seeing as it's WtNV, well, most of it is pretty weird.

I've been curious - where the hell did the Night Vale fandom come from all of a sudden? Before there was nary a whisper about it outside of maybe Twitter, and then BOOM, in the last week it's everywhere. Why?

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Ohhh Yog Soggoth, be my teenage dream boat ;)

CrackSpider posted:

I've been curious - where the hell did the Night Vale fandom come from all of a sudden? Before there was nary a whisper about it outside of maybe Twitter, and then BOOM, in the last week it's everywhere. Why?

Well, let's consider that it's tumblr we're talking about. People on tumblr love weird stuff, scary stuff, the fact that Cecil and Carlos are guys in love with each other, so you got gay stuff in there, which tumblr loves, plus Carlos is a person of color and Tumblr really likes people of color as characters. Plus there's also some discussion of cultural appropriation in there too! Frankly, I'm really happy it got popular all of a sudden, it's very cute and creepy!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I was always curious about the origin of foreverially, but this so much worse than I have ever imagined it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

My Immortal now has a web series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpx_Cf0KCrM

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

pringledingle posted:

But all insects are necessarily arthropods, like being a horse necessitates being a mammal.
Yeah, but being a mammal does not necessitate being a horse. You're flipping the noun and the adjective around, which is obviously going to make some stuff pretty senseless. Like equine* mammal, which specifies the type of mammal, becoming mammalian equine, where the adjective doesn't add any information.

*The actual adjective the "artist" should have used.

In conclusion;

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you

The MSJ posted:

Ninja Turtles!

This was a short series of guest artist comics released ages ago which I still have copies of. All of the art is amazing and is only surpassed by the story. I'm at work or I would go dig them up. Its a reimagining of all the characters. If you can find copies don't pass them up.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Just pretend I posted every image here. (Warning, contains EVERY depravity known to man)

:nms::nws:http://e621.net/post/index?tags=what:nws::nms:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

ymgve posted:

Just pretend I posted every image here. (Warning, contains EVERY depravity known to man)

Guess there are some things that weird out even furries (don't click it).

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Forgall posted:

I dunno man snail dicks sound pretty useful.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
If you can make it to the end of that link, nothing fazes you and nothing ever will.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Forgall posted:

I laughed so hard I snorted at the snail penis.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

karl fungus posted:

If you can make it to the end of that link, nothing fazes you and nothing ever will.

I did, but I know some stuff still freak me out. But I did have a few laughs. Like the birds with huge dicks. That's just so absurd it's funny.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

karl fungus posted:

Worse part is I've seen some of those drawings before, why do I do this to myself :gonk:

Here is Miles Edgeworth being hypnotized into a sissy baby

Well at least he isn't making GBS threads/pissing himself, but still :smithicide:

achillesforever6 has a new favorite as of 23:25 on Jul 30, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
The most terrifying picture from that link:
:nms: http://i.imgur.com/DwvZ3EF.jpg :nms:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

CrackSpider posted:

It's most likely because two of the (male) characters just started dating and Tumblr goes absolutely loving insane about dudes making out. It's a great podcast on its own merits and definitely worth listening to, but I'm not too surprised that it's spiked in popularity since the most recent episode.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

The most terrifying picture from that link:
:nms: http://i.imgur.com/DwvZ3EF.jpg :nms:

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words.

Meanwhile, this could go in the cute and adorable thread

And this... It's weird alright. But I have to say I like it. Fits quite well in this very thread (apparently it's some Touhou character crossed with a fish?)

I still like it though. Not even a fan of Touhou, it just looks adorably weird I think.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This is the best thing from that link, and it's not even fanart.
http://i.imgur.com/7biPC3Y.gif (Linked for not being very work safe.)

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ymgve posted:

Hey! It's the site where that one very specific video some guy was looking for was. :buddy:
This is pretty much the site where all the worst fetish stuff ends up. Which may be going a tad bit too far into the abyss...

Holy Smokes! He's a goon!

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
The Fanfiction_img Tumblr haven't been brought up in a while so here is some adaptions of internet "literature".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

karl fungus posted:

If you can not retch instinctively on looking at the Megaman one at the bottom, you are the Internet.

I think my eyes are bleeding.

• Locked thread