Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

That was so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'd love to send that video to his mom.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I can't be the only one who read that as "No one cares about jidder"

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Inevitable posted:

I found them at http://www.broomstick.org/jude/larp.html. According to the caption, that guy's name is Joe.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that it isn't him. That just means there were two guys walking around looking like that in the 90s.

I've seen a remarkably similar picture that was taken in about 1993 in the Bay Area.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

:stonk:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR RAPE

eheheh-eheheh

Edit: I'm going to have a nightmare about this oh god

FourLeaf has a new favorite as of 06:14 on Aug 7, 2013

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

I get the feeling this guy really wants to be a member of Odd Future.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
I have a tip for you guys: Don't argue about tipping!

Niiice Hat
Jan 12, 2012

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
That picture makes it look like she has no neck or chin and her lips are just sort of melting into her chest, eugh.

Niiice Hat
Jan 12, 2012

CrackSpider posted:

That picture makes it look like she has no neck or chin and her lips are just sort of melting into her chest, eugh.

Even scarier, I've seen her sexually harass a 12 year old boy. Her profile says shes 22.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTstYihRjI4
An atheist Youtube series called 'Bible Answers', which opens up with a smug as hell 'disclaimer' then hits peak awkwardness by 0:30. There's 31 of these, apparently.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

CrackSpider posted:

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

That was actually one of my favourite series of books to read in elementary school.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

I've always liked this version.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Bomrek posted:

I've always liked this version.

gently caress YOU :gonk:

Robohobobro
Apr 26, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

I get the feeling this guy really wants to be a member of Odd Future.

That or this is him auditioning for a spot in ICP.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Blackheart posted:

Some also eat a lot of fruit with too much sugar, like grapes and watermelon/regular melons, thinking it's all good because they're only eating fruit, right?
I don't think there are a lot of motherfuckers gettin fat off regular rear end fruit. Watermelons and melons aren't particularly high in sugar at all, and possess an amount that is comparable to if not less than apples, oranges and bananas (~10g per 100g.) Grapes have significantly higher levels of sugar, but even then it's only about 15g per 100g. You have to eat half a pound of grapes before they rival the sugar content of one can of soda, and soda ain't got no fuckin vitamins and poo poo. It's juices and dried fruit that you really have to be considerate of.

This is my favorite photo from any of these threads. I think it is very universally enjoyable.

I would like to travel the world and ask people from many different cultures what they think about it.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Just when you thought there was nothing more awkward than an EVE online discussion panel...
[url] http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbfBjo-Mw6U [/url]

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Whatev posted:

This is my favorite photo from any of these threads. I think it is very universally enjoyable.

I would like to travel the world and ask people from many different cultures what they think about it.

Every "fat butt exploding out of short shorts" picture I have ever seen on the internet takes place in a fast food line.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION
Oh hey, look what I just found in my pictures folder

*The dragon watches the plane with delight*

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Themata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTstYihRjI4
An atheist Youtube series called 'Bible Answers', which opens up with a smug as hell 'disclaimer' then hits peak awkwardness by 0:30. There's 31 of these, apparently.

Oh god, his voice. I can only think of....

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I want some of whatever that kid is smoking

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Whatev posted:

At that point, that isn't a muffin top, it's a bakers dozen.

72o
Dec 14, 2007

Some redditor draws other redditors.

If I had to stare at some of those pictures for the time it takes to make a drawing out of them, I just... wouldn't.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

72o posted:

If I had to stare at some of those pictures for the time it takes to make a drawing out of them, I just... wouldn't.

Would you draw Redditors in the first place?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

72o posted:

I love the fact that they took the liberty of adding a cleavage if the subject was a woman.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

72o posted:

That last one in the set is pretty :stare:

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Y'know, I've seen this picture a million times, but I never noticed the horrible sunburn until now. So either she got burned while wearing those shorts, or she got burned, then squeezed into the shorts later. Either way, it makes the picture even more painful to look at.

Sarkimedes
Jul 2, 2012

It might just be the angle, but it looks like there's something really wrong with her right arm in that photo... which might go some way to explaining how she's managed to gently caress up drawing her eyebrows that badly.

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

72o posted:

Like most things with reddit, goons did it first and better. http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/ms-paint-goons/1/

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

This is god-drat genius.

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Best youtube comment:

"When does the clean version come out?"

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Crow Jane posted:

Y'know, I've seen this picture a million times, but I never noticed the horrible sunburn until now. So either she got burned while wearing those shorts, or she got burned, then squeezed into the shorts later. Either way, it makes the picture even more painful to look at.

I think it's just the lighting. What I don't understand is how she puts those shorts on. If I try to wear a pair of jeans that are slightly too tight I can barely breathe. I can't even imagine trying to wear a pair of shorts that are at least 3-4 inches too small.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

veedubfreak posted:

I think it's just the lighting. What I don't understand is how she puts those shorts on. If I try to wear a pair of jeans that are slightly too tight I can barely breathe. I can't even imagine trying to wear a pair of shorts that are at least 3-4 inches too small.

She put them on when she was 12 and hasn't taken them off since.

Like a tree she's just going to grow around them.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

I know it was kind of obvious, but I just now noticed the tramp stamp. :stonk:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kheldragar posted:

I know it was kind of obvious, but I just now noticed the tramp stamp. :stonk:

Hmm gonna show of my new ink down at Jack and the Box. *applies vegetable oil and jumps into pants from ladder*

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
You'd think the effort involved in even getting the shorts on would cut down on the flab a little bit.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Grope-A-Matic posted:

Like most things with reddit, goons did it first and better. http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/ms-paint-goons/1/

From the second article of that series:

Is that before this dude had his E/N meltdown? I forget, but I think so. Shockingly prescient if it was.

Gilmour
Nov 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Is that before this dude had his E/N meltdown? I forget, but I think so. Shockingly prescient if it was.

Any white person who buttons their shirt all the way up is either a sociopath or a born-again Christian so hardly surprising.

• Locked thread