Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Drifter posted:

What are the differences besides the starting spells? I didn't think there were any (I didn't really look, though)?

It's undocumented but Zephyr has more health, less base damage, but takes much much longer to overheat their primary attack. The ability to go so much longer without needing to stop firing equals out to far, far more damage output than a Mountain Dragon can bring to the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Captain Oblivious posted:

It's undocumented
LARIAAAAANNNNN! :argh:

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Drifter posted:

What are the differences besides the starting spells? I didn't think there were any (I didn't really look, though)?

It's in the FAQ on page 3.

EDIT: Added actual numbers.

What are the different Dragons?
There are three Dragons, each with their own strengths and learned skills, and each gets a bonus unit.

• Mountain Dragon
    Health: 1620
    Damage to Recruitment Center from single fireball: ~95
    Overheats in: ~4 seconds
    This Dragon is a glass cannon. It's exceptionally good at dealing damage, but it has the lowest health and can't take damage very well. It comes with Rejuvenation, which boosts its rate of passive healing, Blood Leech, which heals it for a portion of the damage it does, and Acid Blaze, which replaces its breath attack with corrosive acid for a short time, letting the damage linger for 3 seconds. The Mountain Dragon gets the Warlock unit researched for free.
  • Zephyr Dragon
    Health: 2420
    Damage to Recruitment Center from single fireball: ~44
    Overheats in: ~12 seconds
    This Dragon is weak on offense, but has a good defense and has the highest health. It's intended for use to support your troops, but it doesn't do a lot of damage on its own. It comes with Purifying Flames, which turns the breath weapon into a healing spray that restores damaged units. Ray of Power creates a link between you and a unit that boosts the units damage. Friends with Benefits puts a shield around a unit, and damage that unit does heals the Dragon. The Zephyr Dragon gets the Shaman unit researched for free.
  • Sabre Dragon
    Health: 2020
    Damage to Recruitment Center from single fireball: ~79
    Overheats in: ~6 seconds
    This Dragon is the middle ground between the combat and support dragons, and can support your troops or deal damage, but not as good at either role as the others. It comes with Soar, which boosts its movement speed, Inspire which increases the movement and rate of fire of a single unit, and Sabotage, which disables the attack and abilities of a single unit or building. The Sabre Dragon gets the Hunter unit researched for free.

The Zephyr Dragon, if you buff it out with a bunch of damage boosting stuff may be able to have a larger total damage output before overheating, but I'm pretty sure that the Mountain Dragon has higher burst damage. It's a matter of how fast do you want to get the job done, because you can only focus on one fight at a time in Dragon mode.

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Aug 9, 2013

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

It's undocumented but Zephyr has more health, less base damage, but takes much much longer to overheat their primary attack. The ability to go so much longer without needing to stop firing equals out to far, far more damage output than a Mountain Dragon can bring to the table.

That's crazy, so they have, like 80% base damage but since you can click the everloving gently caress outta the mouse without overheating that wouldn't really matter at all. Oh man.

Thanks Stabbey, but it helps to have numbers sometimes. Also, the info you posted is the same as the info given when you choose a dragon in game.

edit: I misspelled 'Dragon' as 'Dagon' and now I'm thinking there's an opportunity for an amazing Cthulhu game.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

The Zephyr Dragon, if you buff it out with a bunch of damage boosting stuff may be able to have a larger total damage output before overheating, but I'm pretty sure that the Mountain Dragon has higher burst damage. It's a matter of how fast do you want to get the job done, because you can only focus on one fight at a time in Dragon mode.

I'd still call the Zephyr Dragon out and out superior. Sustainability is worth far more than the Mountain Dragon's burst damage, because the Mountain Dragon overheats so fast and takes so long to cooldown that he kicks himself out of fights very quickly. This wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that, given the very blobby nature of this game, large fights are the ones that matter. And engaging larger forces is what the Zephyr Dragon does better than the Mountain Dragon.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

How do you take out Red's Capital on the second battle map? All he does is built trillions of units and has trillions of population so outlasting him is impossible. My strategy was to build a massive army of my own, put them all in transport and then attack him. Unfortunately, the game sees fit to have only several of my units show up while he has hundreds of grenadiers, hunters and armor.

How do I beat this guy and why do only a small amount of my troops show up? This is dumb and frustrating.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

Drifter posted:

Thanks Stabbey, but it helps to have numbers sometimes. Also, the info you posted is the same as the info given when you choose a dragon in game.

Fine, numbers. Just for you I ran a quick test against AI set to None. Other than the health, these are only approximate, although I did use a stopwatch to time the overheating.

Mountain Dragon
Health: 1620
Damage to Recruitment Center from single fireball: ~95
Overheats in: ~4 seconds

Zephyr Dragon
Health: 2420
Damage to Recruitment Center from single fireball: ~44
Overheats in: ~12 seconds

Sabre Dragon
Health: 2020
Damage to Recruitment Center from single fireball: ~79
Overheats in: ~6 seconds

All Dragons need 10 seconds to cool down after overheating, and took about 8 seconds to cooldown completely from ALMOST overheating.

Also, there's this:

Raze posted:

I tested the different dragons in 164 in skirmishes on normal speed, against an AI set to 'None'. I timed how long each took to (almost) destroy the recruitment centre (so I could try it multiple times). It didn't seem to make a difference if I kept the overheat bar low, high or fired rapidly until it almost overheated and let it cool almost all the way down again (ie the cooling rate doesn't depend on the level of overheating), though obviously to get the lowest time you need to end up being almost overheated.

The mountain dragon takes about 37-38 seconds to take out a recruitment centre, the sabre dragon about 46-48 seconds and the zephyr dragon 51-52 seconds. Since the building hit points are consistent, this indicates the relative DPS of the default dragon attacks.

Jimbot posted:

How do you take out Red's Capital on the second battle map? All he does is built trillions of units and has trillions of population so outlasting him is impossible. My strategy was to build a massive army of my own, put them all in transport and then attack him. Unfortunately, the game sees fit to have only several of my units show up while he has hundreds of grenadiers, hunters and armor.

How do I beat this guy and why do only a small amount of my troops show up? This is dumb and frustrating.

You've hit your population cap. Your additional units are in "reserve", they can be built instantly at 0 cost after you dip below your support cap.

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Aug 9, 2013

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Jimbot posted:

Did you unload them from the transport? Also did any get intercepted while moving through the ocean? My strategy for the second map was to leave a small force on the starting island, then move onto the mainland with everything else. In my experience, the red guy will only make move on your capital, which can easily be thwarted with ironclads blockading him, and will get the poo poo beat out of him by everyone else. At teh end, it just a matter of swarming him with a fuckton of bombers, juggernauts, and other expensive units if you want to auto-resolve it.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

You've hit your population cap. Your additional units are in "reserve", they can be built instantly at 0 cost after you dip below your support cap.

Alright, this is the case. I didn't understand how it worked, but that explains a few things. It's dumb but I at least understand it now.

Brainamp posted:

My strategy for the second map was to leave a small force on the starting island, then move onto the mainland with everything else. In my experience, the red guy will only make move on your capital, which can easily be thwarted with ironclads blockading him, and will get the poo poo beat out of him by everyone else. At teh end, it just a matter of swarming him with a fuckton of bombers, juggernauts, and other expensive units if you want to auto-resolve it.
Yeah, I started doing this. I got a card that reduces the population of place down to zero. I think I'll give that one a go once I get things into place. I can turtle up well enough with my forces, but once he starts building artillery he starts to hit places I can't quickly counter.

What's up with the Lizard folk, anyway? First half of the game they're all about liberty, then they start going into these crazy libertarian ideas that everyone is against. In fact, they and the Elves are the most sensible early on then they start going off the crazy train in the second half while everyone becomes more sensible. I decided to decline the Republic stuff since having elections during war time for a position I'm not in full control in seemed dumb. That was followed up bot the complete elimination of all taxes. If it were lowering the tax burden of the population, sure, but all taxes removed? Even I thought that was stupid.

chrimbus granger
Jul 5, 2004

by Lowtax
This game is fun but I accidentally broke it and slept walked through the game. Around Act 2 I realized you could just lock down certain ports by having a ton of ships/aerial units sitting in the waters in front of them. Countries can't send out ships if they're constantly getting blown up by juggernauts. I used ships and balloons to lock off any sea routes, then slowly took my time building up units and conquering the map piece by piece. There was a point where I had dozens of mercenary cards and around 150 combined imp fighters and balloons. I could just zerg rush any battle through sheer numbers and not even have to use the RTS mode. I made it to the final act with around 2k gold and research points. To beat the final act I just zerged the entire map by buying 11 balloons every turn and using transports filled with troopers to capture countries. If any battle I encountered was difficult I could just go through mercenary cards to bring the odds of winning up to 90% or higher.

Hopefully the multiplayer or higher difficulties are more rewarding, this game has the potential to be really good if these balance issues are sorted out.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
I think i got pretty lucky in chapter 2 and grabbed enough land at the start to get decent map control of the mainland and enough income to support two fronts. Having one enemy capital a sea-hop away made defending my own capital a bitch when i was focusing elsewhere, though. There was at least one time where i thought i was losing the defence, but it came down to 0 population and declining recruits, my remaining troops against theirs, but at that point i could jetpack over to a massive group and paralyse them for my guys to mop up, then jetpack away from missiles/fireballs.

I did get worried about invading the next-door capital, but luckily they boated up the last 20 odd units they'd saved up and drove them out into the sea, where i'd put 4 imp fighters with the bomb upgrade (that poo poo is vital) and i could just roll in with everything i had against what was left.

If i'd have known you unlocked all of the dragon skill tiers right after you get into chapter 2, though, i'd have not bothered with half of the crappy tier 1 buff spells and saved them for a couple of 20 pointers or a 40 pointer. They really make RTS mode easy, since you can clean up an entire attack force in one run with that fireball spell combined with the AoE paralysis or disable spells, leaving you with an intact army to deal with turrets and capture buildings. I spent most of the first chapter frustrated that my firebreathing jetpack dragon still had to plink away one by one at troopers instead of just torching the lot.

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.
I'm still in chapter 1 and I can't buy any dragon upgrades beyond tier 1, but I'm ignoring all the tier 1 upgrades that are single target buffs and stuff because that poo poo seems worthless anyways. At this point I have won several battles by just being a dragon and destroying everything with an army of 20 dudes vs. the computers army of 5,000 dudes, he eventualy drains the population to 0 and I win, yay! It's a slog though, I'd rather have the RTS battles be a bit more of an actual RTS battle and less of a "cheese it with the dragon because there's no way to normally win the actual RTS battle" battles.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

goldjas posted:

I'm still in chapter 1 and I can't buy any dragon upgrades beyond tier 1, but I'm ignoring all the tier 1 upgrades that are single target buffs and stuff because that poo poo seems worthless anyways. At this point I have won several battles by just being a dragon and destroying everything with an army of 20 dudes vs. the computers army of 5,000 dudes, he eventualy drains the population to 0 and I win, yay! It's a slog though, I'd rather have the RTS battles be a bit more of an actual RTS battle and less of a "cheese it with the dragon because there's no way to normally win the actual RTS battle" battles.

Are you playing it on Hard or something? Because I won all of Chapter 1 and only turned into a Dragon twice, on Normal. I cleared every map, without grinding the population to zero, simply by controlling my mans and building a better mans composition than the other guy.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I don't think I've ever had to win a battle by attrition. I'm playing on Normal, but all it seems to take is a combination of decent tactics, using the unit abilities well, and utilizing the dragon when necessary for quick bouts of damage dealing, like when you need to break up an enemy swarm moving toward your units, or defend your units as they destroy a building.

I'm not terribly good with strategy gameplay and I've been fighting lively battles, even with the speed set down to slowest so that I can have the time to react to everything that's happening.

I still think battles are a bit slow, if only because they always seem to end with the slow destruction of your enemy's remaining buildings now that your forces can completely overwhelm theirs. It's fun to see them get crushed in the end, but it is a bit slow when there's no way they'll recover and yet they don't give up until you've destroyed their last battle forge.

LIMBO KING
May 3, 2006

Jimbot posted:

I just blitzed his capital on the first turn. Then you just have to defend on the enemy turn but after that all his land and surviving units become yours.

King Doom
Dec 1, 2004
I am on the Internet.
Yeah, the only way to do it is to take the enemy capital on turn two. If they made it so that all the enemy naval forces became yours right then it'd be great, instead they get one turn free to suicide against you.

Calihan
Jan 6, 2008
Is there anyway to turn off the gold dragon skin from the pre-ordered Steam edition?

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

I'd still call the Zephyr Dragon out and out superior. Sustainability is worth far more than the Mountain Dragon's burst damage, because the Mountain Dragon overheats so fast and takes so long to cooldown that he kicks himself out of fights very quickly. This wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that, given the very blobby nature of this game, large fights are the ones that matter. And engaging larger forces is what the Zephyr Dragon does better than the Mountain Dragon.

I think there’s still a role for the Mountain Dragon’s high burst. It does roughly double the damage of the Zephyr, and when forces are clashing, taking twice as long to kill enemies means your forces are taking more damage. You don't necessarily have to kill every single thing with your dragon when a battle can turn dramatically if you can just smash one key part of the enemy forces.

Djeser posted:

I don't think I've ever had to win a battle by attrition. I'm playing on Normal, but all it seems to take is a combination of decent tactics, using the unit abilities well, and utilizing the dragon when necessary for quick bouts of damage dealing, like when you need to break up an enemy swarm moving toward your units, or defend your units as they destroy a building.

I agree with this. It's okay to lower the speed a bit to handle things. I think I might have done that myself.

Calihan posted:

Is there anyway to turn off the gold dragon skin from the pre-ordered Steam edition?

I think they've said that will be coming soon, it's on the list.

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.

Are you playing it on Hard or something? Because I won all of Chapter 1 and only turned into a Dragon twice, on Normal. I cleared every map, without grinding the population to zero, simply by controlling my mans and building a better mans composition than the other guy.

Nope, normal.

I don't see how you could do these battles without dragon abuse, half of the battles the enemy will start with like a billion mans and I'll have like...A Warlock, and such, which is why I need to abuse the dragon so much.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

goldjas posted:

Nope, normal.

I don't see how you could do these battles without dragon abuse, half of the battles the enemy will start with like a billion mans and I'll have like...A Warlock, and such, which is why I need to abuse the dragon so much.

If the enemy is bringing in 5 or 6 units on the strategy map and you only have a Warlock, I think I see your problem. You need more units or mercenaries.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

goldjas posted:

Nope, normal.

Are you not building troops on the world map?

Because the game is set up for you to be entering a battle hot, with dozens of troops already ready to go. If you only enter with a Warlock, you are probably initiating with just one piece.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
I wish I had the money or time to enter battles with dozens of units. Still in act 2, the girl enemy has taken the whole map and constantly drops into two zones at once, there's basically no way in hell for me at this time to keep so many units ready while trying to hold the map at once. It might get better now that I took the yellow guy's capital, once I can stop Sybille from harassing me on 2-3 fronts every turn.

Do your units prioritize enemies? Like "kill shamans first or they turn us all into beetles/turn your friends the first chance they get"? I'm not seeing it but that's partially because of how much of a clusterfuck of dozens of units clumped together fights have become.

orcane fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Aug 9, 2013

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
As far as I've seen, your units will prioritize the closest dudes shooting at them, which makes things dicey if your Devastators are firing at Troopers instead of Mortar Turrets.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

goldjas posted:

Nope, normal.

Sounds like you squandered the early game when you should be mobilizing a poo poo load of troops on the world map and blitzing everything in sight.

The more provinces you let the enemy hold, the more of a gold advantage he has, the more troops he can muster. You can't just play defensive and let the enemy sit on the whole map or you will be ground to dust.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I think too many people beeline the Red capitol in chapter 2 because it's close- you REALLY need a foothold on the main continent to both give yourself the money/research points, and to stop Green from getting them. If you don't rush the continent, one of the two AI commanders will get too much of an advantage to beat. Red, near as I can tell, barely expands. Worry about the other guys first, then use the rest of the map to build an unbeatable deathstack to take out Red with after.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I think too many people beeline the Red capitol in chapter 2 because it's close- you REALLY need a foothold on the main continent to both give yourself the money/research points, and to stop Green from getting them. If you don't rush the continent, one of the two AI commanders will get too much of an advantage to beat. Red, near as I can tell, barely expands. Worry about the other guys first, then use the rest of the map to build an unbeatable deathstack to take out Red with after.

This was my approach as well and it worked really well. Assert naval dominance as early as possible so that red is mostly confined to his little lovely island capital, invade the mainland in force and plow your way through yellow. It's all gravy from there.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

What kind of units should I be building on the strategy map? My strategy has been to build the more expensive ones there, when possible, so that I can start the RTS battle with cool stuff like armor and devastators right out of the gate, and then quickly spam troopers & grenadiers out of battle forges to supplement them, since they're so much quicker to get...I'm only playing on easy, but it seems to be working well enough so far (midway through chapter 2).

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

The way I did it was to take the red capital early then turtle with a few territories. I let green take over most of the map, then used a 75% off naval card, pumped juggernauts and assulted the green capital directly taking over most of the territory in one fell swoop. Yellow was a piece of cake then. I suspect that wouldn't work on difficulties harder than normal though, and you have to be in a pretty strong position coming out of chapter 1 to have enough research to be able to pull it off too.

Frozenfries
Nov 1, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Yep, recommend this highly. Currently stuck because Green has taken over the entire mainland and is constantly throwing swarms of enemies at my island bases. It's extremely difficult (and now getting frustrating) to break through this, so I think I'm going to just restart and blitz onto the mainland quicker this time.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

Ainsley McTree posted:

What kind of units should I be building on the strategy map? My strategy has been to build the more expensive ones there, when possible, so that I can start the RTS battle with cool stuff like armor and devastators right out of the gate, and then quickly spam troopers & grenadiers out of battle forges to supplement them, since they're so much quicker to get...I'm only playing on easy, but it seems to be working well enough so far (midway through chapter 2).

I've been spamming Hunters and armors and have had great success. They can take most everything in a straight up fight while I use my mountain dragon to take out key targets like shamans and devastators. I'm pretty sure I haven't lost an RTS battle in singleplayer yet.

^ Also thirding that. It's not that difficult to just defend your main island from red and taking parts of the mainland first is very important to get a good resource base to crack those heavily defended capitals.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010
So, what is the Undead/Dwarf faction arc?

Lizards is to establish a democracy, Elves are to make all your machines "naturally", Imps are to desecrate the Elf burial grounds to make a gigantic bomb. I was at pretty much 0% with both the Undead and Dwarves the entire game though, so no idea as to what they'd want.

Rookersh fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 9, 2013

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Hunters are the best troops for the first 2/3 of the chapter 2 debacle. Nearer to the end of Chapter 2 I'm using the devastators more and more, because holy poo poo they're pretty hardcore. Get 15 of 'em in a little group and nothing really gets through if you paralyze incoming enemies with your dragon roar. :black101:

Also, my game crashed like a drunk heroin addict during on of my maps. It slowed down and ctd. Also, what's up with all of a sudden the voice over repeating nonstop for like, five minutes "I can't do that, commander?" That's REALLY annoying. I'm not telling anyone to do ANYTHING. Don't tell me you can't walk or shoot things. :colbert:

Drifter fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Aug 9, 2013

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Drifter posted:

Hunters are the best troops for the first 2/3 of the chapter 2 debacle. Nearer to the end of Chapter 2 I'm using the devastators more and more, because holy poo poo they're pretty hardcore. Get 15 of 'em in a little group and nothing really gets through if you paralyze incoming enemies with your dragon roar. :black101:

Also, my game crashed like a drunk heroin addict during on of my maps. It slowed down and ctd. Also, what's up with all of a sudden the voice over repeating nonstop for like, five minutes "I can't do that, commander?" That's REALLY annoying. I'm not telling anyone to do ANYTHING. Don't tell me you can't walk or shoot things. :colbert:
I got that too and was wondering if I was holding a button that has some action assigned to it, but couldn't find anything.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

orcane posted:

I got that too and was wondering if I was holding a button that has some action assigned to it, but couldn't find anything.

I've also experienced it. I ordered a blob of armour, troopers, and grenadiers to attack-move into an enemy base, and about halfway through the march I started hearing the "can't do that commander" even though I wasn't issuing any new orders, and nobody appeared to be having any particular trouble with anything that they were trying to do.

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

Drifter posted:

I almost always hear it when friendly devastators are involved. Maybe they have minimum shot range and when their target enter it they don't know how to switch targets outside that range and enter panic mode.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yeah, ditto on that bug, really annoying. I thought it was because I was trying to use the Zeppelin ability on ground units (the tooltip for that ability sucks by the way, no where does it say air units only).

LIMBO KING
May 3, 2006

Rookersh posted:

Lizard's is to establish a democracy, Elves are to make all your machines "naturally", Imps are to desecrate the Elf burial grounds to make a gigantic bomb. I was at pretty much 0% with both the Undead and Dwarves the entire game though, so no idea as to what they'd want.

The undead faction arc:

First decision is they want you to let the church sell indulgences to clear sins. Second is they want you to make it legal for the church to brand the hands of the faithful. Those who refuse are obviously filthy heretics that should be sent to your factories as cheap labour. The last one is they want the state to take the firstborn child of every family that refuses to be branded as a slave. Or as Yorrick puts it:

Edit: Added Yorrick.

LIMBO KING fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Aug 9, 2013

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler
I really love the characters and dialogue in this game. Especially Falstaff and his comments every time something upsets him; I just find it refreshing to have characters that are so believably crass at times.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

LIMBO KING posted:

The undead faction arc:

First decision is they want you to let the church sell indulgences to clear sins. Second is they want you to make it legal for the church to brand the hands of the faithful. Those who refuse are obviously filthy heretics that should be sent to your factories as cheap labour. The last one is they want the state to take the firstborn child of every family that refuses to be branded as a slave. Or as Yorrick puts it:

Whelp, I'm never getting that. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

Rookersh posted:

Lizards is to establish a democracy, Elves are to make all your machines "naturally", Imps are to desecrate the Elf burial grounds to make a gigantic bomb. I was at pretty much 0% with both the Undead and Dwarves the entire game though, so no idea as to what they'd want.

Two more for imps: experiments on fetuses to create super soldiers and lobotomizing workers to improve productivity

• Locked thread