Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

What's with the not-a-joy-division shirt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

thylacine posted:

What's with the not-a-joy-division shirt?

It's the hip, new thing! Everybody's making one!

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

prezbuluskey posted:

Is this in Fairfax? I like how the blinds are completely closed.

Got it in one. I enjoy tabletop gaming, but the people who actually sit and play in the stores tend to be really awkward. At least the staff at that place are pretty nice and normal - I don't go to Game Parlor anymore because the employees are just as creepy and gross as the customers.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

RazorBunny posted:

Got it in one. I enjoy tabletop gaming, but the people who actually sit and play in the stores tend to be really awkward. At least the staff at that place are pretty nice and normal - I don't go to Game Parlor anymore because the employees are just as creepy and gross as the customers.

One of the tables looked extraordinarily like people I know, but I glossed over it going "nah, couldn't be." Then I saw it was in Fairfax, and yup I do know these people.

They're just run of the mill awkward gaming nerds, not bronies or anything terrible like that (that i know of...) :shrug:

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play

cobalt impurity posted:

It's the hip, new thing! Everybody's making one!

Not that new - there's one on the first page

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
God drat it. Don't turn this thread into even more of an atrocity exhibition than it already is.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

One of the tables looked extraordinarily like people I know, but I glossed over it going "nah, couldn't be." Then I saw it was in Fairfax, and yup I do know these people.

They're just run of the mill awkward gaming nerds, not bronies or anything terrible like that (that i know of...) :shrug:

Last time I was in there, a neckbeard at one of the tables kept jumping in to my conversation with the cashier to try and mansplain all the games to me. He talked to me like I was a five year old, it was :allears: I was comparing expansions, so it's not like I didn't know how to play the games we were talking about...

I'm a "run of the mill" gaming nerd myself, so I know that some only-mildly-awkward people do go to stores to game, but the average awkwardness in those places is skewed upward by the presence of some massive sperglords.

At least it's not Game Parlor. I've never walked into the Fairfax store and heard someone whisper "A female!" to his table-mates.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Dat pussy seem fine to me

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

God drat it. Don't turn this thread into even more of an atrocity exhibition than it already is.

I dunno man, it's all a means to an end.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

RazorBunny posted:

At least it's not Game Parlor. I've never walked into the Fairfax store and heard someone whisper "A female!" to his table-mates.

I like to imagine he was Australian and wearing a safari hat

Pitnicker
Apr 6, 2004

Magres posted:

That's funny, because I like to imagine he was 300 pounds and wearing a fedora.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Magres posted:

Psh it was clearly a ferengi. Feeemale hyoomons!

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Psh it was clearly a ferengi. Feeemale hyoomons!

That or John Belushi in Blues Brothers.

"How much for your women? The little girl, I want to buy your little girl"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Just an awkward kid with a furry tail.

Cheers!

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Holy androgyny batman.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Just an awkward kid with a furry tail.

Cheers!

That's a dude right?
Because if he were a girl, he'd look pretty cute if he lost the fedora and tail, and got a bit better taste in clothing.

I have a vague feeling this is a bit :worms:, I'll edit it out if there's any objection.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Serperoth posted:

and got a bit better taste in clothing.

His clothing is top notch!

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Magres posted:

The way they all got very hushed and slowly, carefully turned around to watch me walk around the store definitely reminded me of the one time I went bird watching with a serious group of birders. A rare sighting...look at her plumage...Don't make any sudden movements, they're easily frightened!

I don't go in there anymore because the staff are as bad as the customers. I was once asked, "So are you buying this for your boyfriend?" At the time I assumed it was because he thought a girl couldn't possibly want any of their merchandise for herself, but looking back on it maybe he was trying to figure out if I was single?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Good to know he/she/xe/5eoie is drinking box wine at an early age! Get 'em started young to build up the tolerance!

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

RazorBunny posted:

The way they all got very hushed and slowly, carefully turned around to watch me walk around the store definitely reminded me of the one time I went bird watching with a serious group of birders. A rare sighting...look at her plumage...Don't make any sudden movements, they're easily frightened!

I don't go in there anymore because the staff are as bad as the customers. I was once asked, "So are you buying this for your boyfriend?" At the time I assumed it was because he thought a girl couldn't possibly want any of their merchandise for herself, but looking back on it maybe he was trying to figure out if I was single?

I once walked into a comic book shop where the only other patrons were a couple of neckbeards. As I was looking for what I wanted, they suddenly noticed there was a girl in the room, and started loudly talking about how whatever comic they were looking at was great because of the strong female characters in it. It was kind of weirdly sweet.

And the guy was probably hitting on you.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Cut his hair off and he'd look like a slightly more masculine Arya Stark.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

The guys from Grown Ups 1 and 2 were recently on Diners Drive-ins and Dives. Adam Sandler was wearing one of those shirts, white though.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Holy androgyny batman.

A lot of people are androgynous when they are 12 years old.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Druggachusettes posted:

The guys from Grown Ups 1 and 2 were recently on Diners Drive-ins and Dives. Adam Sandler was wearing one of those shirts, white though.

This one?

He must wear it frequently. What a loving hack.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

This one?

He must wear it frequently. What a loving hack.

Adam Sandler would wear a reddit meme shirt wouldn't he. I can see him being the type of guy to find rage comics funny.

Drilled Sausage
Oct 24, 2012

A familiar sleeping mask showed up on Facebook:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Girls love steampunk, right?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

I'm getting a serious Christina Ricci vibe here.

Also, I happen to like this comic strip. Today's seems relevant to the thread:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Cartoon or not, men with ponytails will always fit in here.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
A glimpse into my every day life:

:ohdear: I guess I'll have to date him now, lest he damage his perfect body.

BONUS ROUND
Feb 9, 2007

:catdrugs:

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009
JohnofE! I had forgotten about him. Let's check up on our old friend.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

JohnofE posted:

I also keep my plushies clean, I regularly spray the fur with a bottle of water with a few drops of fabric softener in it, then towel the fur dry. This eliminates body odor. More importantly, I never let sexual fluids come into contact with the fur, inside or outside.

Sex is simple. I cut a plastic shopping bag into 4 squares and keep a stash of them in a box. They are used effectively like a condom, with lube applied on the inside.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
^What a loving weirdo. :stare:

Edit: ahahahahahah

Glasgow Kiss has a new favorite as of 04:53 on Aug 12, 2013

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

ahahahahaha I was just about to post that, too.

there's literally not a post on his tumblr that wouldn't fit here
three liters of cum

worship the beaver

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!
Okay that is the saddest thing and thoroughly disturbing to boot. I almost cried that's just so... demented.

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
Him and all the other dollfuckers (sorry if that is dollfuckerist and I'm exhibiting flesh privilege) are prototypes for what millions of men will be like when robot sex machines are commonplace. They will chat on message boards about best cleaning practices for their sex robots' holes and which loli anime personality they want to install next.

It just keeps going.

unbuttonedclone has a new favorite as of 05:51 on Aug 12, 2013

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Pretty sure this is a photoshop of Ryan Davis (RIP, duder).

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Slanderer posted:

Pretty sure this is a photoshop of Ryan Davis (RIP, duder).

Way uncool. He was a nice man :smith: My husband worked with him for a while.

Here is something sad in a different way:

strot fordar

corbob bonop

I assume this is a joke, but I'm pretty sure it's equally possible that it isn't a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Double Plus Good posted:

worship the beaver

:stare:

This thread never ceases to horrifyentertain.

• Locked thread