Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

vaginal culture posted:

Is there a video of all jozys touches from the last game like there was for the first? He's so bad.

Here's one i found. It doesn't show everything though. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNRXTS55nY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

ozmunkeh posted:

Here's one i found. It doesn't show everything though. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfNRXTS55nY

lmao

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

The Natch posted:

Reminder that I, The Natch, said Jozy would score 0 goals all season first in a bold prediction and he wont score any all season (because he's poo poo).

Actually I was first "The Natch," if that even is your real name

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
I'd like to change my prediction of the number of goals Jozy will score to 1776 in honor of the greatest country on Earth

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

angered paedophile posted:

I'd like to change my prediction of the number of goals Jozy will score to 1776 in honor of the greatest country on Earth

kronenbourg ftw

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

I grant this request.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

I'm keeping mine at 0 in honour of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
looking at jozy play i think his problem might be that if anything he hits the ball a bit too well.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Ponce de Le0n posted:

looking at jozy play i think his problem might be that if anything he hits the ball a bit too well.

lol

Where's shinroller on the graph though? -10%?

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Ponce de Le0n posted:

love this graph. unrelated to jozy but this might be the final piece of the puzzle that lets me predict with unerring accuracy the Next Goal Meffod (unrelated to jozy because there won't be a Next Goal lol suck it up non-competitiveailures)

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
i find the best goals fall between "drilled" and "rifled"

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Whats the ideal wellness for an upper 90 strike?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

vaginal culture posted:

Whats the ideal wellness for an upper 90 strike?

Hammered imo

Carrier
May 12, 2009

I'm personally a big fan of the slotted finish.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Carrier posted:

I'm personally a big fan of the slotted finish.

So is your mother.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

vaginal culture posted:

So is your mother.

My mother isn't really a big football fan, though I think anyone can appreciate a nice goal.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Has Jozy scored yet? I know a lot of people are a bit down on him but I still think realistically he will score about 7-8 goals this season. Maybe 6 or 9. So that's my prediction.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Scuffs are clearly the best goals. Like that time Paul Scholes completely whiffed a volley against City (I think it was?) and scored with his standing leg somehow.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Most of Uniteds goals against City in the past couple of years have been scuffed or shinned.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

For Jozy Altidore to score 8 goals, as predicted by me, he has to score 1 goal every 4.75 games. As you can see for Jozy's current goalscoring form, he is still on track to fulfill my prediction; having 2.75 games to score one goal.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Mash posted:

Scuffs are clearly the best goals. Like that time Paul Scholes completely whiffed a volley against City (I think it was?) and scored with his standing leg somehow.

Also John O'shea in the Champions League.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Olewithmilk posted:

For Jozy Altidore to score 8 goals, as predicted by me, he has to score 1 goal every 4.75 games. As you can see for Jozy's current goalscoring form, he is still on track to fulfill my prediction; having 2.75 games to score one goal.

Jozy is actually on pace to score Zero goals and be a huge garbageman

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
He's a big lad. Big and poo poo.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I know they won't count for this all important competition, but does anyone think Jozy might bag a couple tonight against MK Dons?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Let's check the Jozy-O-Meter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Blue Screen Error posted:

I know they won't count for this all important competition, but does anyone think Jozy might bag a couple tonight against MK Dons?

The only bagging he'll be doing is at the supermarket

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Blue Screen Error posted:

He might satisfy his hunger for goals at MC Donalds haha cause he is fat

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Jozy eats the pain away.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
If Jozy doesn't score against MK Dons I would like to hear the mental gymnastics his supporters will go through to rationalise his poo poo play.

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

oh em gee bee ess posted:

If Jozy doesn't score against MK Dons I would like to hear the mental gymnastics his supporters will go through to rationalise his poo poo play.

Hes an avid Wimbledon hater

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

oh em gee bee ess posted:

Well you see Jozy is on an island

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Hope he doesn't score just for the new American Sunderland fans' posts on whatever that forum is called. It's great fun.

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Jozy will win the golden boot

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

jyrka posted:

Hope he doesn't score just for the new American Sunderland fans' posts on whatever that forum is called. It's great fun.

That you do. Consider yourself lucky. We American fans are going to put Sunderland on the map or else it will be going to back just 4 of you in an empty stadium.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Lets check the original altimeter™ (patent pending)

yep still at zero

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle
Sabermetrics Shack Update

at Hull, Jozy played in One match in the prestigious Capital One's. He scored One goal, against Southend United in a 3-1 win. He was dropped for the next round, on account of his dogshit Barclay's form, and Hull were duly eliminated.

From this we can learn that Jozy has a 100% Strike Rate in the Capital One's, and that his selection is the deciding factor in whether his team progress or not.

If Jozy is selected tonight, he WILL score and Sunderland WILL progress.

If he is not selected, Sunderland WILL be eliminated by the storied football franchise that is The Milton Keynes.

Hard statistical evidence doesn't lie

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

He's just scored against the might Milton Keynes Dons as Sunderland look set to tumble out the league cup.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
At least this whole situation has validated my life decision of not watching the weak rear end crap pussy Dutch league ever.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Brave Jozy scores to spur Sunderland on to a historic cup win against the MK Dons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Does this mean it's okay to post about Jozy in the USMNT thread again?

• Locked thread