Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

It's still going. Note that red is bipolar and has attempted suicide multiple times.

e: changed to timg because long

Lottery of Babylon has a new favorite as of 13:33 on Sep 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

It's still going. Note that red is bipolar and has attempted suicide multiple times.

Those smug little wink faces make me want to punch this fucker.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Red needed to stop replying when blue said "schizo" "ha". An idiot that big won't learn no matter what you do.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
A DSM V link and "you are either stupid, willfully ignorant or trolling, I won't be engaging with you further" is sufficient in this case I think. There's a point where you have to give up and let people be thick

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Ratjaculation posted:

Red needed to stop replying when blue said "schizo" "ha". An idiot that big won't learn no matter what you do.

What are the odds Blue thinks 'schizophrenia' means 'lol so random purple monkey cheese'? I'm guessing pretty high.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I been locked up for a year or two in mental hospitals 17 times

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I think this guy might be the worst guy in the thread. Like, worse than the overt racists and bronies. What a smug, lovely, dumb-as-gently caress excuse for a person. This is the first time posts in this thread have inspired actual rage in me :mad:

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

What a horrible, smug, rear end in a top hat. I got really angry reading that,no idea how you held your nerve. Are they that bad in person?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I'm still in my happy bubble of believing that's a farce cleverly built to make the thread lose its poo poo, like the earlier dialogue regarding the guy who's hitting on the woman who wrote a status in memoriam of her dead boyfriend.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Please ask this guy to go gently caress himself from me, an angry internet person, thanks in advance.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

Captain Pissweak posted:

Please ask this guy to go gently caress himself from me, an angry internet person, thanks in advance.

I second this notion, gently caress that guy. Makes me genuinely mad to see things like that, it's indicative of a quite real problem where people don't know the difference between being actually bipolar and just "aw man I feel under the weather today/I feel pretty good today!" and so don't treat a serious problem with respect, being smug about it has actually made me angry at the internet for the first time in a while.

Taliaquin
Dec 13, 2009

Turtle flu

e: changed to timg because long
My dad literally believes this poo poo. He's also bipolar and unmedicated and refuses to seek any treatment whatsoever, and my mom, despite being a nurse and having seen some really creepy and threatening behavior from him for 30 years, doesn't think it's any big deal. He used to sit me down for talks exactly like this when I was diagnosed with it and still tries to if I'm visiting and he sees me take my meds. His mother was also bipolar, untreated, and was abusive to him and his siblings. But hey, it's just the highs and lows of life, isn't it? :smug:

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Don't be fooled by Social Fixer, Ken is very much a girl. If you're lucky enough not to be familiar with OreImo, it's an anime whose name translates to My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

"Amateur :)"

:negative:

Maybe I'm thick but what does "I have a MTV show" actually mean? Is MTV still a thing?

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Roblo posted:

What a horrible, smug, rear end in a top hat. I got really angry reading that,no idea how you held your nerve. Are they that bad in person?

I'm not red, I didn't see the thread until later and by the time I arrived they'd moved on to talking about the difference between medicare or medicaid or something boring. I don't know blue in real life.

Ratjaculation posted:

Maybe I'm thick but what does "I have a MTV show" actually mean?

I assume it means "my head is so far up my rear end that my body has transformed into a klein bottle", just like the rest of blue's posts.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
what is an AMV?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Austrian mook posted:

what is an AMV?

Anime music video! People take footage from their favourite animes and splice it together, then set it to whatever bad song they're into. Every DragonBall Z AMV is set to Linkin Park, for example. That, or "Kryptonite" by 3 Doors Down, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCRANHCLMvE

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Anime Music Video. The highest, truest form of art.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Austrian mook posted:

what is an AMV?

"Anime Music Video." It's when someone splices together clips from their favorite Japanese Anime to make a crappy video for a song, usually one by Linkin Park.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

what is an AMV?

Anime Music Video. blegh

edit: Wow, triple-beaten.

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

Speaking of DBZ, has everyone seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyAasWw

I found it through social media so it totes counts.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Anime Music Video, if I recall right. Or is it Animated?

E: gently caress, this is why I should refresh before I post.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

I gave in to my anger and became the idiot on facebook.

I regret nothing.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I regret nothing.

Bravo, nicely played.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

I regret nothing.

:iceburn:

You shouldn't regret anything.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I regret nothing.

:drat:

You need not regret anything. That was awesome.

G20 Sumbitch
Sep 29, 2007

Happy Hockey Is The Best!!!

Shannonmcn posted:

Speaking of DBZ, has everyone seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyAasWw

I found it through social media so it totes counts.

Such a shame the next customer is cut off in this video: "Uhhh, yeah hi, can I get 12 mcnuggets, a large diet coke and some fries?"

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I regret nothing.

There is nothing to regret, that was beautiful.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

:911:REAGAN:911:

Someone shared this one from here, The Comical Conservative. Not censoring because public page:

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Electric Phantasm posted:

Someone shared this one from here, The Comical Conservative. Not censoring because public page:

I didn't join the military to be told what to do!

Also that petty officer on top is likely fake, and the marine near him deployed once and got shot. Actually, looking at it, the marine is on there twice.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

So either they're all a bunch of chickenhawks dressing up as soldiers, or they're real soldiers that're in for a world of hurt in regards to being court-martialed for insubordination. :v:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
What's with people and Reagan?

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Austrian mook posted:

What's with people and Reagan?

He was one of the first presidents they likely voted for and won and he was easy to like if you don't actually "follow" politics

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Douwe posted:

Such a shame the next customer is cut off in this video: "Uhhh, yeah hi, can I get 12 mcnuggets, a large diet coke and some fries?"
I can't shake the feeling that the audio was created later. You can see her mouth from time to time and it doesn't match the words. Maybe it's just not in sync.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Elliotw2 posted:

He was one of the first presidents they likely voted for and won and he was easy to like if you don't actually "follow" politics

He also single handedly beat the reds, somehow.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Don't pose like that you fools, otherwise you'll be offering me $5,000 soon...

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

The Marine one is used twice.

Insanity Prawn
Jul 17, 2007
Hooray for moon jesus!

Palpek posted:

I can't shake the feeling that the audio was created later. You can see her mouth from time to time and it doesn't match the words. Maybe it's just not in sync.

In the description of the video, it links to the original which has no sound, so I'd say you're right.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Elliotw2 posted:

Also that petty officer on top is likely fake, and the marine near him deployed once and got shot. Actually, looking at it, the marine is on there twice.

How is he fake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

'WTF America?' is right. What the gently caress is this even saying? 'Like if you agree' with what? :psyduck:

Are we supposed to like it in order to acknowledge the existence of a ship named after Ronald Reagan? Should I be nodding my head along with it and saying 'yep, there is certainly a big boat named after a lovely president'?

• Locked thread