Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.
I bought an account so I could say thanks for all the nice things that have been said in this thread. It helps keep us going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonswamp
Feb 14, 2012

BootsRaingear posted:

I bought an account so I could say thanks for all the nice things that have been said in this thread. It helps keep us going.

Sweet, I've been a fan since last year and I just wanted to say keep up the good work. :)

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

You're cool people, and

Oh. There used to be more but I had to delete my less favourite episodes to make room for actual music. I need to find other things to listen to, I guess.

Keep up the good work, and make more of those episodes listed under hippie bullshit and religious nutbags from the content submitted section of the website, because I'm pretty sure I know that song from the episode about the blood of jesus off by heart.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

This podcast is really one of my favorites. I first got into it with the idea episode and I was hooked since. It's the episode I go to when I want to listen to a podcast and waste my days off.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
Soiled Meat
Just wanna join in with thanks of my own. The first F+ I encountered was TVTropes. Followed by Roy Orbison and Sinead O'Connor, two of my absolute favorite episodes - after that I just knew I had to get more.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

steinrokkan posted:

The first F+ I encountered was TVTropes.

Yeah, same. It was either linked or mentioned in the old PYF mock thread, and I absolutely loved it. I think my favourite would be either the first WikiHow episode or the Malatora one though.

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It just occurred to me that the title of the thread is misspelled. Enthusiam.

Dammit. There's always one. Always. :negative:

OH NO MY DICK
Feb 24, 2013

Forums Jesus

steinrokkan posted:

Just wanna join in with thanks of my own. The first F+ I encountered was TVTropes. Followed by Roy Orbison and Sinead O'Connor, two of my absolute favorite episodes - after that I just knew I had to get more.

My first F Plus was the adult babies one so I was more or less immunized/institutionalized from the start.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Dragonatrix posted:

Yeah, same. It was either linked or mentioned in the old PYF mock thread, and I absolutely loved it. I think my favourite would be either the first WikiHow episode or the Malatora one though.

WikiHow 1 is probably the one I'm most fond of. I can't remember if somebody had submitted a link to it or if I found it on my own, but I found myself wasting an afternoon at work just giggling like an idiot while Lemon and I rapidly pasted links into a google doc. I'm sure we still have another 2 episodes worth of material sitting in that doc, all from one afternoon of the world's easiest content mining source.

Related:
Wikihow: How to Save an Fplus Podcast Individual Microphone Recording
bumpgrrl created that article for sass purposes. It has since had the sass edited out of it by WikiHow's volunteer editors. I love WikiHow.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

BootsRaingear posted:

Related:
Wikihow: How to Save an Fplus Podcast Individual Microphone Recording
bumpgrrl created that article for sass purposes. It has since had the sass edited out of it by WikiHow's volunteer editors. I love WikiHow.

Are you able to view edit history in Wikihow? I swear that for an instant the steps under "If you are lucky, you can use this method" were removed, and then shortly came back.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Just then, I remembered one of my favorite episodes.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
Soiled Meat

TetsuoTW posted:

I was trying to google which episode this was referencing, but just then the first link led to an F Plus fanfic combined with some sort of bizarre nationalism:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/738845

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Red Minjo posted:

Are you able to view edit history in Wikihow? I swear that for an instant the steps under "If you are lucky, you can use this method" were removed, and then shortly came back.

Oh, hah. I linked to the archived original post, complete with sass. If you create an account you can see the history tab.

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

steinrokkan posted:

I was trying to google which episode this was referencing, but just then the first link led to an F Plus fanfic combined with some sort of bizarre nationalism:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/738845

!!!

also:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/831088

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

TetsuoTW posted:

And then a skeleton popped out!

Also, is there a donate button on the site I can't find? I want to give them money to keep going. I missed out on stickers and mousepads, produce some merch people!

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Sexual Aluminum posted:

And then a skeleton popped out!

Also, is there a donate button on the site I can't find? I want to give them money to keep going. I missed out on stickers and mousepads, produce some merch people!

I, too, would gladly buy an f plus sticker or whatever.

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Bunnybread posted:

Well if you know of folks who'd like to have some words smutted out for their masturbatory needs then point em my way. I need money and this show has eradicated any shame that I might have had.

So, yeah, hopefully the clients don't mind too much if I'm crying while reading.

Also, quit it with all these kind words of appreciation. I thought we could just stop producing episodes and you would assume we all died of grossness exposure. NOW, we gotta keep shoving our faces into the abyss and hope we don't catch some mental STD.
Maybe after we're done reading our own fanfic, we'll finally gain the courage to go out in a mass suicide.

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Lemon must use clingfilm.

Also Bunnybread will you accept money to make a voice pack that I can mod into SRIV?

Captain Capacitor fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 12, 2013

Bunnybread
Feb 16, 2012

Yeah, no problem.
That's far less disgusting than anything I could have envisioned. I was expecting to read some 50 Shades of Grey type poo poo with Nutshell Gulag as the rich freak daddy and me as the submissive sex slave.

You sure that you listen to our podcast?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Captain Capacitor posted:

Also Bunnybread will you accept money to make a voice pack that I can mod into SRIV?
Oh Christ a fully improvised Stog voice pack would be the loving greatest thing for that game.

Bunnybread posted:

So, yeah, hopefully the clients don't mind too much if I'm crying while reading.
Mind? Some'd probably pay double for that.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Captain Capacitor posted:

What voice would it be, though? Because I've been saying since before the game was even out that I want an Obama impersonator voice pack.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

It's gotta be Obama.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Cleretic posted:

What voice would it be, though? Because I've been saying since before the game was even out that I want an Obama impersonator voice pack.
"Let me be clear: One... shall stand, uh, one shall, uh, fall."

Captain Capacitor
Jan 21, 2008

The code you say?
Now I'm picturing a John Toast pack for his fat nerd voice.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
A new radio channel made entirely of "thanks, Stog" moments.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

No Your Other Left posted:

A new radio channel made entirely of "thanks, Stog" moments.

And ska covers of famous songs.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
Ghosts? In my butt?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I don't know whether I want to listen to the new episode while getting buttfucked by Loki, or to listen to it while I'm meeting a dragoness on the astral plane to take imprints of her pussy for my furry sex toy store.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
HEY JACK CHICK I GOT A GHOST IN MY BUTT!

Best episode ever.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Motherfucker, most of an episode about ghost cumshots and not a single Ghostbusters reference? "Bustin makes me feel good" indeed!

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

TetsuoTW posted:

Motherfucker, most of an episode about ghost cumshots and not a single Ghostbusters reference? "Bustin makes me feel good" indeed!

It was right there in the host intro.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Welp, I'm going to blame laughing too hard. Because I was.

E: oh, there it is, and it was the most obvious one too, clearly I'm either an idiot or my analgeists are trying to make me forget the episode to protect themselves.

sub supau fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 13, 2013

Cat Planet
Jun 26, 2010

:420: :catdrugs: :420:
When you people started the F Plus I bet you couldn't imagine that one day you will be reading a guide to exorcising an anal ghost.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
The F Plus site is down right now, which also seems to be preventing me from downloading the new episode from any source. Any idea what the problem is/when it might be fixed?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Alpha3KV posted:

The F Plus site is down right now, which also seems to be preventing me from downloading the new episode from any source. Any idea what the problem is/when it might be fixed?
They posted on Facebook about it - they're changing the domain off of GoDaddy, so the site and feed will be down for some portion of today. If you've got a massive jones for poopergeists and floating rape balls, Stitcher will still play the episode.

sub supau fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Sep 13, 2013

Green Bean
May 3, 2009
I have to admit, at first this episode seemed to me like a retread of the godspouses episode and I wasn't super into it. But good lord, the butt-ghosts brought me right back. This one's at very least one of my top five favourite episodes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea for the first bit I thought it was kinda funny bit it was gonna be the same jokes as before, but then we hear about farting ghosts making your butt eat covers and swear at people and I never stopped laughing. Still laughing, tell the cops the Joker didn't do this.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
What kind of person thinks that most people are lawful neutral? This upsets me to an irrational degree.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

drat, that line about the golden ball.

You know the one.

I think that's the best line you all have ever had.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
This Vice trailer popped up in my Youtube subscriptions right after I finished listening to the most recent episode. I laughed at the coincidence, then felt bad when I realised what it was about. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuestWhat
Nov 11, 2012
I've been marathoning the newest episodes recently and they've all been great so far but I've noticed that Portaxx hasn't been in any of them. Is she too busy to take part in the podcast right now or did she decide to quit because of the MRA episode? She's usually one of the most recurring voices in the podcast and it feels so strange to not hear her read crazy internet posts despite the steady output of content these past few months.