Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Klyith posted:

That was the thing

You left out the "but nobody really bought it" part, and the "some people might still hold a grudge" that contextualized my post as being pretty much exactly what you're saying :geno:

What's another board on the market with 18 on-board storage macro keys + switchable polling rates for ideal compatibility? Those are the two really stand-out features in my opinion, as far as the K95 goes. The K70 looks swank and that seems to be the start and end of its "exceptional" selling point.

Hell, I'm typing on a K60 right now, and the domes don't bother me, they're not lovely domes, but I also got into this whole thing two years after they launched to much :argh:, and I got this particular one (well, its precursor before warranty service over a missing back leg... still kinda :aaaaa: about that) for free, so that rather lowers my level of dog-in-this-fight. By the time I bought a Corsair board, it was a K95, and it pretty much nails the functionality that I want while maintaining a really clean look and feel, sturdy construction, and the aforementioned things, some nice, some necessary. A shitload of macro keys makes working in the DAW a lot easier and I know there's stuff like autohotkey that I could use instead but this is just mega handy.

If I'd been an early adopter who bought a mechanical board for more than the competition only to find that 22 of the keys were not in fact mechanical, I'd probably feel a bit screwed too, frankly. And, y'know, it was their excuse but nobody bought it, and some people still hold a grudge... Woah, deja vu ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Agreed posted:

so that rather lowers my level of dog-in-this-fight
Wow. I think you maybe need to work on that defensiveness thing. I was not disagreeing with you one iota, just offering related commentary on the subject (first paragraph) and my take on the Corsairs (second paragraph) -- which is that they're an excellent product that is more expensive. I even said they have extras that may justify the higher price tag.

Just because I personally went with a different product doesn't mean I'm in any way against yours. They're keyboards, not a CPU or something that can be objectively benchmarked. There isn't a single make that's going to be the universal best for everyone. Hell, Corsairs don't even come in a switch type I like for the next 6 days, how could they possibly be the best?

And maybe the guy from PA was holding a grudge, on the other hand the guy did say a thermaltake meka was a better option so maybe he was just a moron.

VVVVVV edit: Okey-dokey then, no hard feelings. Glad to get that cleared, and hope the headspace improves. As for the question of comparable features (which really reads as sarcastically rhetorical, thus my confusion) -- the G710+ is the only one that fully matches the K95. It's just as expensive. The Razer has macro keys but not dedicated media keys, is cheaper, but it's Razer. Both are backlit so offer no improvements on that score. But backlighting is popping up everywhere. People just love shiny things I guess.

Klyith fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Sep 11, 2013

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Klyith posted:

Wow. I think you maybe need to work on that defensiveness thing. I was not disagreeing with you one iota, just offering related commentary on the subject (first paragraph) and my take on the Corsairs (second paragraph) -- which is that they're an excellent product that is more expensive. I even said they have extras that may justify the higher price tag.

Just because I personally went with a different product doesn't mean I'm in any way against yours. They're keyboards, not a CPU or something that can be objectively benchmarked. There isn't a single make that's going to be the universal best for everyone. Hell, Corsairs don't even come in a switch type I like for the next 6 days, how could they possibly be the best?

And maybe the guy from PA was holding a grudge, on the other hand the guy did say a thermaltake meka was a better option so maybe he was just a moron.

I think we're talking past each-other; I'm not defensive about this keyboard, I got the thing for free! That's all I meant by what you quoted - that if there were any reason to be upset, I'd definitely understand early adopters who were put in a lovely position by Corsair's choice to go rubber dome on the esc-f12 and ctrl group keys on the K60 and the macros on the K90. (Well, media keys too, but do they really count when they're so svelte? I vote no :)). I'm in a pretty lovely headspace, but even so I promise I meant what I posted as further agreement with what you said, basically, and unpacking what I had posted earlier so that it was clearer that we are not, in fact, disagreeing on anything. The aside on my thoughts vis a vis early buyers being pissed was in no way aimed at you, just a quick bit of putting myself in their shoes since my board came to me free of charge and then on top of that they gave me a new one because somewhere along its two-year way it lost a back leg. Not the best place from which to say "yeah, those early boards definitely had issues" - I was mainly trying to point out that even though I don't have anything at stake, I can understand why those who did would call out the company for shady practices.

And in case the general tone was just totally off, to be clear I was genuinely asking if there are other keyboards with the same kind of macro functionality and, well, stuff talked about on the last two pages, that can genuinely be said to rival the K95 for features (since I really don't like the LED thing and could probably pass on the K95 for a decent price if there is another good option out there, without taking a bath by getting a whole new keyset made for it).

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Agreed posted:

You left out the "but nobody really bought it" part, and the "some people might still hold a grudge" that contextualized my post as being pretty much exactly what you're saying :geno:

What's another board on the market with 18 on-board storage macro keys + switchable polling rates for ideal compatibility? Those are the two really stand-out features in my opinion, as far as the K95 goes. The K70 looks swank and that seems to be the start and end of its "exceptional" selling point.

The K70 has the polling rate stuff too.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

That's cool of them, it's a very handy feature (and probably killed the older K60 bug of randomly repeated keys dead since it controls the polling directly, handy!). If I didn't like the macro bank so much, that'd probably be the board I settled on just because it's well built, not too showy but at the same time very durable, and I'd be able to just swap the K60 keys right on over and not worry about it. My wife would use the K60 in a very uniformly lit environment, visibility would not be an issue ever with the much darker appearance of the lettering. Damned shiny stuff. :mad:

Klyith posted:

VVVVVV edit: Okey-dokey then, no hard feelings. Glad to get that cleared, and hope the headspace improves. As for the question of comparable features (which really reads as sarcastically rhetorical, thus my confusion) -- the G710+ is the only one that fully matches the K95. It's just as expensive. The Razer has macro keys but not dedicated media keys, is cheaper, but it's Razer. Both are backlit so offer no improvements on that score. But backlighting is popping up everywhere. People just love shiny things I guess.

Really sorry for any misunderstanding, it was poorly contextualized - and, well, kind of awkward to talk about it online but long story short I've had a lot of poo poo going on lately with my back and missing my wife and my kiddo (I have to be close to my surgeon right now, they're three and a half hours away, feels like a different planet, just terribly lonely) - poo poo that is neither hardware nor software, though quite serious...

I'm sorry that it's apparently spilling over into everything, even innocuous damned keyboard talk it seems. Ah, hell. On topic. You know, I like everything about the K95 except the LEDs, and it's basically a given that they're going to have SOME kind of issues, RMA or no RMA. Flickering down the road is a very strong possibility, dimming down the road is a very strong possibility, and of course outright failure can happen any time. I'm surprised manufacturers are just cool with that, given how high the failure rate is - they must be making loving bank on these things, 'cause a dead LED within warranty means a replacement board.

Though the more I think about it, not for me, I think. The K60 I've been using while the K95 sits in a box has been a real relief on my eyes. I know WASD can print a set of keys just like it or better that will fit, at least for the upper five rows. I think they have some incompatibilities with the Corsair spacebar that probably extends to the adjacent keys, but maybe not, they're good folks and I'll call 'em before I dive in. It'll be nice to have a K95 with nice keycaps that don't maintain that sort of peculiar vaguely chalky feeling that semi-translucent plastic and paint has, just turn the LEDs off for good and call it done. It's the board with the feature combo I like the best, I guess part of the "fun" of mechanical keyboards is swapping out keycaps, right?

Right?

:shepface:

Hardtarget
Mar 28, 2010

Rolls on Shabbos
Holy poo poo guys.

Holy poo poo.

This K70 is unbelievable. The build quality is just amazing, no flex at all and I totally don't mind the cherry reds, if anything they remind me of the old IBM keyboard I used to type on as a kid, for my style of typing switching from Dome to Cherry Red has made my typing go faster, almost nothing to get used to EXCEPT I'm bottoming out on the spacebar constantly, not really sure why as it's not happening for anything else.

re: k70/k95/everything else discussion, I ended up going for the K70 for a couple reasons. Aesthetically I found it really striking, most mechanical keyboards are holding onto that old IBM look/style for dear life and I just don't know why. This Corsair keyboard also had the nice volume/media keys as a bonus which is a feature most mechanical keyboards seem not to worried with, and I am used to typing on something with a very slim built in wrist wrest (from my MX5500 keyboard) which again, does not seem too common. The LED lights and the nifty little red keybcaps for WASD123456 were just kinda a cool bonus. I'm not sure if i'm sold on the red 123456 keycaps but the WASD ones are actually really neat, also I hadn't realized the texture key feel was also on the space bar, which is also kinda a neat bonus.

So far I'm really enjoying the K70 and I just didn't need the macro keys for anything so that's why I opted for it instead of the K95 (but I'm sure that's amazing as well). I'm now really excited to get the M65 mouse, hopefully tomorrow, and see how they work in concert with each other.

tldr: k70, first impression are extremely positive

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Hardtarget posted:

Holy poo poo guys.

tldr: k70, first impression are extremely positive

Welcome to the club :) If I had one piece of advice, it'd be "use Sharpkeys to change CapsLock to something else, I prefer Left Control" because it's the easiest key to hit on accident with the low actuation force of the reds and the single switch supporting it on Corsair's layout (WASD must be the same way as it's compatible). You can probably just get used to it over time, and yeah, the increase in precision is pretty dramatic and one of my favorite things about switching over is that I'm no longer fighting my damned keyboard to type stuff, it's just so easy to type on, even the force to bottom them out is barely anything at all so it's all very easy on the fingers.

WASD makes custom keycaps and most of them fit the Corsair boards. The space bar doesn't and that might mean the whole bottom row of the main alphanumeric section isn't compatible, I haven't yet inquired further than just "oh, drat, no space bar then huh?" - my K60 has a "Left Ctrl" key instead of a Caps Lock key, hehe. If you still want capslock functionality, who the heck uses Pause/Break? I don't know of anyone, do it to it, hell of a lot harder to accidentally press when you're trying to type "a" :ocelot:

Edit: Just in case you're curious, by the way - the K95 is pretty much a K70 for the most part, but with the macro keys added on. The macro bank backing is (tough, but still) plastic, so the aluminum chassis is the same size on both units. Of course it has a different plastic back plate to accommodate the added space, but other than that, pretty much the same thing with different backlight and plate colors :) If you don't need macro keys, I don't think you're losing anything at all, literally, by using the K70 over the K95. Well, the larger wrist rest, I suppose, but that's about it. I wish the K95 had front stands like the K60 (does the K70 have those?), it puts the keyboard at a really comfortable angle that doesn't cause any sort of wrist discomfort. I don't really get the idea of slanting the keyboard backwards, I guess it comes down to individual ergonomics but I like that on the K60, at least, it gives you the option of front or back (or both!) lift.

Let me know if you find the peculiar wrist rest/toolkit that comes with the K60/K70 to be workable, it just really doesn't work great for me personally but I'd love to hear someone else's take on it.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Sep 11, 2013

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride
The 70 just comes with a regular wrist rest

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Dogen posted:

The 70 just comes with a regular wrist rest

Huh. Does it still come with a keycap puller? I mean it'd have to, right, what with the red keys and all? Just "find a place to put these yourself" now or what's the deal there?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yes, it comes with keytongs.

Dogen
May 5, 2002

Bury my body down by the highwayside, so that my old evil spirit can get a Greyhound bus and ride

Agreed posted:

Huh. Does it still come with a keycap puller? I mean it'd have to, right, what with the red keys and all? Just "find a place to put these yourself" now or what's the deal there?

Yeah no storage space. I kind of miss the wrist rest, I am tempted to buy one to do a side by side comparison since the board still has the hook for the K60 style one.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Dogen posted:

Yeah no storage space. I kind of miss the wrist rest, I am tempted to buy one to do a side by side comparison since the board still has the hook for the K60 style one.

No need for that, man, I've got an extra. I just sent back the keyboard, couldn't fit the wrist rest into the box and they sent a new-in-box board as a replacement so I have two of the things now, hah. You want it, it's yours (no literally it was yours), PM me your mailing address.

Hardtarget
Mar 28, 2010

Rolls on Shabbos
ya, the 70 having the full size wrist rest was one of the things that made me buy it. The "idea" of the one that comes with the 60 seems pretty neat but I'm used to a slim fullsized one from my mx5500 and the one corsair has is perfect.

oh also ya, the 70 does come with the front legs so if you want your keyboard hovered up higher but still flat you can raise the back legs and the front ones (I tried it and the problem is the keyboard starts sliding around the desk as the bottoms of the legs are too smooth, also the whole thing felt too high for me)

edit - ya i just put the key puller and the extra keys in a little baggie, kinda a shame they weren't able to figure out a way to mount the keys onto the underside of the full sized wrist rest

SB35
Jul 6, 2007
Move along folks, nothing to see here.
So I want a blank keyboard, but don't wanna shell out for a das keyboard. Any place (US) to buy $20 or less keyboards with no labels?

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

SB35 posted:

So I want a blank keyboard, but don't wanna shell out for a das keyboard. Any place (US) to buy $20 or less keyboards with no labels?

Buy a $20 keyboard and paint it yourself.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Protocol7 posted:

Buy a $20 keyboard and paint it yourself.

You're not finding anything better than that, if you're only spending $20

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Wasabi the J posted:

You're not finding anything better than that, if you're only spending $20

Yeah exactly. $20 is going to get you the bottom of the barrel for keyboards. There's not going to be anything special.

It's hard to justify buying a Das but when a Das is going to last you what, 6-7 years, and you're buying a new $20 keyboard every year because it's bad... it adds up. Might as well pay it now and enjoy the mechanical goodness.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Actually for $20 it might be easier to make a blank keyboard than starting with a $75 one.

Look through keyboards at a physical store until you find one that you like that's pad printed instead of lasered. Lots of cheap laptop-style desk keyboards are pad printed, for example. Then you can just use an xacto to scrape the paint off. That'll work much better than painting over the keys yourself since it's what printed keys eventually do in use.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Not to gang up on you, but I just want to ask: you do know that people aren't paying $100 for the Das Keyboard just because it's blank, right?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Wasabi the J posted:

Not to gang up on you, but I just want to ask: you do know that people aren't paying $100 for the Das Keyboard just because it's blank, right?

Yes, but not everyone has $100 to spent on a keyboard. It's the Vimes "Keyboards" Theory of Economic Injustice1.

Samuel Vimes posted:

A really good keyboard, the sort that would last years and years, cost one hundred dollars. This was beyond his pocket and the most he could hope for was an affordable keyboard costing twenty dollars, which might with luck last a year or so before he rubber domes wore out and he would need to resort to sharpie lettering so as to prolong the moment of shelling out another twenty dollars.

Therefore over a period of ten years, he might have paid out two hundred dollars on keyboards, twice as much as the man who could afford a hundred dollars up front ten years before. And he would still have a lovely typing experience.

Without any special rancour, Vimes stretched this theory to explain why Sybil Ramkin typed twice as comfortably as he did by spending about half as much every month.

The flaw in this theory is that the first thing many of us in this thread do when we get a really good keyboard is join a weird cult that demands we tithe even more money to the keyboard gods.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Klyith posted:

The flaw in this theory is that the first thing many of us in this thread do when we get a really good keyboard is join a weird cult that demands we tithe even more money to the keyboard gods.

You should really look up how much two sets of Topre key caps cost :cry:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Go to newegg, do a search for keyboards, and arrange by lowest price. Now you have a shitload of options for sub $20 dollar keyboards.

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

Go to newegg, do a search for keyboards, and arrange by lowest price. Now you have a shitload of options for sub $20 dollar keyboards.
He wants a blank one.

I Google to see if there was such a thing and the best I could find was blank black stickers to put on your keyboard.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Tunga posted:

He wants a blank one.

I Google to see if there was such a thing and the best I could find was blank black stickers to put on your keyboard.

Spray paint at least looks evenly like poo poo, not patches of poo poo.

fookolt
Mar 13, 2012

Where there is power
There is resistance

Wasabi the J posted:

You should really look up how much two sets of Topre key caps cost :cry:

And they're worth every penny :colbert:

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Robzilla posted:

So I have a Razer Tarantula that's pretty drat old and it's starting to show. Keys are starting to crap out on me so I think it's time to trade it in for a better model. I'm not touching Razer ever again, I've been a long time support of them for a long time, but I've been burnt to many times giving them a second or third chance.

I figure my choices are limited as I'm used to media keys and macro buttons. Honestly I could leave the macro's behind, not much of an issue.

So I am thinking about the K95 as it has all that I am used to. K70 comes in a very close second.

I would appreciate some other suggestions if there are any.
You can live fine without media keys. I recently ditched a Logitech keyboard with media keys for a regular old fashioned keyboard, and I just use a mix of Winamp global hotkeys and AutoHotkey macros (for volume control) for it.

Hardtarget
Mar 28, 2010

Rolls on Shabbos
Another day and still pretty happy with the K70, it's definitely not as big as a change going to mechanical as I was worried about (probably because I've used them before as a kid) but it's certainly different. Being at work right now and using a mushey keyboard feels super weird now and not nearly as responsive.

Took a quick crappy quality cellphone snap this morning before I left:

The red LEDs are neat but so dumb heh, I've mostly been running with them turned off.

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

Hardtarget posted:

Another day and still pretty happy with the K70, it's definitely not as big as a change going to mechanical as I was worried about (probably because I've used them before as a kid) but it's certainly different. Being at work right now and using a mushey keyboard feels super weird now and not nearly as responsive.

Took a quick crappy quality cellphone snap this morning before I left:

The red LEDs are neat but so dumb heh, I've mostly been running with them turned off.

Have you tried the Reactive lighting mode? Turn off all the LEDs and then hold down Left Ctrl and press the button at the top whose icon looks like the WASD keys (I have no idea what that button is called). It's pretty nifty.

Hardtarget
Mar 28, 2010

Rolls on Shabbos

Cizzo posted:

Have you tried the Reactive lighting mode? Turn off all the LEDs and then hold down Left Ctrl and press the button at the top whose icon looks like the WASD keys (I have no idea what that button is called). It's pretty nifty.

ya I played around with that for a while, it's pretty neat, I wish the LEDs would turn off in their own timeframe though, instead it just slowly lights more and more up as you type your sentence and then when you break they all turn off at the same time.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Agreed posted:

Welcome to the club :) If I had one piece of advice, it'd be "use Sharpkeys to change CapsLock to something else, I prefer Left Control" because it's the easiest key to hit on accident with the low actuation force of the reds and the single switch supporting it on Corsair's layout (WASD must be the same way as it's compatible). You can probably just get used to it over time, and yeah, the increase in precision is pretty dramatic and one of my favorite things about switching over is that I'm no longer fighting my damned keyboard to type stuff, it's just so easy to type on, even the force to bottom them out is barely anything at all so it's all very easy on the fingers.

This remapping of the CapsLock sounds really useful, seeing that I hardly if ever even need it. What did you remap your CapsLock to? I can't seem to decide what would be a good alternative. I was thinking something for gaming would be cool, but I'm not sure.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

Cizzo posted:

Guh! How did I not know about this! I like having the LEDs on, but that shits awesome. Any other K70 tricks like that?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Agrajag posted:

This remapping of the CapsLock sounds really useful, seeing that I hardly if ever even need it. What did you remap your CapsLock to? I can't seem to decide what would be a good alternative. I was thinking something for gaming would be cool, but I'm not sure.

I prefer mapping it to be another Left Control button. Handy for all kinds of things, not just videogames, but for gaming it's really neat too.

It's usually crouch/prone (if they allow that, anyway, most games seem to be getting away from being able to lay down for some reason) and shift is usually run in FPSes so movement without stretching down to the normal left-side ctrl key is handy.

In RTS games ctrl is generally used for mapping groups and man is it nicer to have it right there than it is to have to stretch down, especially if you're playing something like Starcraft where you have a complex army and might need to have 7+ control groups to micro effectively.

Another option would be an additional Enter key or Backspace key if you're looking for just typing aides, but those both have some potentially unintended consequences involved if you accidentally hit that button while trying to just type A (more an issue with reds than any other, though browns might have a similar problem... They are weird to my fingers, the actuation curve is uncomfortable to me). Worst case scenario when you use it as a control key is you accidentally select all, which usually can be fixed by just a quick Undo. Though honestly the problem of accidentally hitting keys goes away very quickly as you acclimate to the board's layout and sensitivity, it's more about utility than anything else :)

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

Agrajag posted:

I use Caps Lock as my talk key for Vent/in games, so I remapped it to ScrollLock. That button isn't used at all, anymore, obviously, but it also gives it a function so that you can still bind it to games when needed.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Hardtarget posted:

Being at work right now and using a mushey keyboard feels super weird now and not nearly as responsive.

You know what you need to do now.

Hardtarget
Mar 28, 2010

Rolls on Shabbos

Agrajag posted:

most coders at work flip caps lock with left ctrl so that's a decent suggestion, i mean do you need 2 left controls?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Coleman posted:

I use Caps Lock as my talk key for Vent/in games, so I remapped it to ScrollLock. That button isn't used at all, anymore, obviously, but it also gives it a function so that you can still bind it to games when needed.

Excel still uses Scroll Lock!

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Aphrodite posted:

Excel still uses Scroll Lock!

So does Lotus Notes! :smug:

I'm debating between three keyboards currently, all with brown switches (I do a mixture of game types, and some business tasks):

CM Storm Trigger (For its Macro buttons)
CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (TKL to save space?)
Ducky Shine II (Also without a tenkey. I like the look, I'm a sucker for backlight, too)

Any thoughts? I currently have a Saitek Eclipse II that feels like it's going to survive the death of the universe, which I like, but I can always take it to work if I end up liking this.

Cizzo
Jul 5, 2007

Haters gonna hate.

Coleman posted:

Guh! How did I not know about this! I like having the LEDs on, but that shits awesome. Any other K70 tricks like that?

Not that I know of. But the one quirk with Reactive lighting mode is that it doesnt stay that way after restarting/shutting down your computer. You have to set it again.

Hardtarget
Mar 28, 2010

Rolls on Shabbos

Deviant posted:

So does Lotus Notes! :smug:

I'm debating between three keyboards currently, all with brown switches (I do a mixture of game types, and some business tasks):

CM Storm Trigger (For its Macro buttons)
CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (TKL to save space?)
Ducky Shine II (Also without a tenkey. I like the look, I'm a sucker for backlight, too)

Any thoughts? I currently have a Saitek Eclipse II that feels like it's going to survive the death of the universe, which I like, but I can always take it to work if I end up liking this.

Just an fyi if you didn't know, the Shine III is out (no idea how different it is from the II)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Hardtarget posted:

Just an fyi if you didn't know, the Shine III is out (no idea how different it is from the II)

I was not. Looking into it now.

• Locked thread