Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

How is that guy not banned from every major promotion? Why do these smaller promotions even let him in? He sounds like a terrible person that actively tries to sabotage shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Natalya posted:

My heart is broken because I had to say goodbye to my precious Gismo today. So proud of him for fighting so hard.
:smith:

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

ColonelJohnMatrix posted:

How is that guy not banned from every major promotion? Why do these smaller promotions even let him in? He sounds like a terrible person that actively tries to sabotage shows.

I dunno, man. Like when that rovert guy was messaging/taunting me before I headed up to the Wrestling Is Fun show about getting me banned, my buddy pointed out when he picked me up that "Dude, Chikara took GFL's money. You'll be fine."

Back on the twitter tip, Jakob Hammermeir has been doing some comedy bits on twitter and vine. These two made me laugh:

Justin Timberlake Grocery Shopping:
http://www.frequency.com/video/justin-timberlake39s-grocery-list/110282466/-/Vine

Darryl Hall's Inner Monologue:
http://vine.co/v/hJwjPvFDe0P

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GreenLanternFan posted:

I've met many friends through wrestling and I've met many people in wrestling that I'm proud to call friends. Teddy Hart is one of them

Welp, you can all stop reading there!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Noo Gismo was the true star of Total Divas, the best cat. :(

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Awww, that sucks.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

I got a theory that GLF's endgame is that he's hoping one day Indie Wrestler #5 will finally snap and give him a shoot piledriver, at which point he'll sue him for all he owns. A 92 Tercel with a complete collection of Metallica tapes and Best of Queen.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Personally I'm surprised he hasn't been so thoroughly shitkicked by crowds of people he's afraid to even appear at any event.

Then again, we wrestling fans aren't the brightest bunch.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I saw him demand a refund at the final Chikara show because of the whole "insane authority figure shuts down the show right as the champ is about to tap out" ending. He left when they threatened to call the police on him.

Guy is probably going to change his cable provider to Cox.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Joey McChrist posted:

Personally I'm surprised he hasn't been so thoroughly shitkicked by crowds of people he's afraid to even appear at any event.

Then again, we wrestling fans aren't the brightest bunch.

He does sounds like a tooth or two... or a set of them.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
Didn't he get arrested on mania weekend and spend the night in the cells?

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

GreenLanternFan posted:

I've met many friends through wrestling and I've met many people in wrestling that I'm proud to call friends. Teddy Hart is one of them
Welp, you can all stop reading there!
e;fb, I was about to post that.

maxallen posted:

I got a theory that GLF's endgame is that he's hoping one day Indie Wrestler #5 will finally snap and give him a shoot piledriver, at which point he'll sue him for all he owns. A 92 Tercel with a complete collection of Metallica tapes and Best of Queen.
So he's the Westboro Baptist Church of wrestling fans?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/divas-of-instagram-photos

Thanks to this article, I am now realising what I am missing out on by not having an Instagram account

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Valeyard posted:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/divas-of-instagram-photos

Thanks to this article, I am now realising what I am missing out on by not having an Instagram account

lookit that cute little doggie. :3:

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

In 25 years, tons of kids are going to be asking their parents why all of their pictures from this time period are in a weird anachronistic color pallette.

I'm going to have to explain to my nephews that their mother thought it was worth tinting perfectly good pictures because it was the style at the time and it's not entirely her fault.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

LividLiquid posted:

In 25 years, tons of kids are going to be asking their parents why all of their pictures from this time period are in a weird anachronistic color pallette.

I'm going to have to explain to my nephews that their mother thought it was worth tinting perfectly good pictures because it was the style at the time and it's not entirely her fault.

It literally doesn't matter even a little bit

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wario Kart 64 posted:

It literally doesn't matter even a little bit

In 25 years I will still be wondering how they created the first dog with a half human face.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

LividLiquid posted:

Sweet post grandpa.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

In 25 years I will still be wondering how they created the first dog with a half human face.

i want to know

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

MassRafTer posted:

In 25 years scientists will have figured out why Livid is such a bad poster.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

MassRafTer posted:

That's Brie you racist.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Where's Asparagus? :(

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LividLiquid posted:

How will you explain the onion on their belt?

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
In 25 years, Prince Devitt will tweet about punching Tanahashi in the eye.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

LividLiquid posted:

is this before or after they ask who Dixie Carter is and why there are so many photos of her in your house

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

quote:

WWEAJLee3:55pm via Tweetbot for iOS
#Raw tonight. Maybe I’ll defeat three women in the ring again. Or I can just defeat three men on commentary again.
https://twitter.com/WWEAJLee/status/382231679445630976

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

#boom

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

That Vacant WWE title gimmick account went from humorous to completely obnoxious in about 5 minutes. That guy just tweets constantly.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

MassRafTer posted:

Ask Scoot Steiner, his brother has experience with that.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

It was followed by a comment by this charming man.https://twitter.com/MoxleyViolence/status/382236129337958401

quote:

Your ugly face on television brings in low ratings.. Check the ratings of your segments, they're really low.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Even better was this quote later in the conversation from that tweet.

It's facts!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the internet is a bad place.

Fazana
Mar 5, 2011

Dancing Elephant
Instructor
She's one of the more amusing wrestling twitter posters at least

quote:

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee 2h
When Boss Lady talked about finding love then moved in close to my face, I thought that entry in my dream journal was about to come true.

Although I have to be fair, some of HHH's responses lately have been great. This was after he had mentioned his dvd was out today

quote:

Triple H ‏@TripleH 36m
“@mattosborne: @TripleH If I run out of toilet paper, I'll be sure and pick it up.” Great, watch the corners

Triple H ‏@TripleH 2m
“@RomeTorres: Even tho I'm pissed off at @TripleH..probably still go out and buy his DVD, gently caress I hate myself.” Your doing the right thing :)

Thank god for https://twitter.com/wwe/superstars I'd never bother reading individual accounts as I don't bother with twitter myself.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Good news, folks, Devon Nicholson, the guy who got screwed out of a WWE deal by contracting Hep C from Abdullah the Butcher is cured!

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

That's awesome for him. My friend went through it (he contracted Hep B from a bad blood transfusion at age 8) and it was not fun side effects wise.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://instagram.com/p/ep1B1Bw-TZ/

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
My total Divas watching habits are 'some' instead of 'none' because of those two.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

weekly font posted:

That's awesome for him. My friend went through it (he contracted Hep B from a bad blood transfusion at age 8) and it was not fun side effects wise.

Wait, Hep C is curable? I thought that was the permanent one? I guess that's Hep B?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wait, Hep C is curable? I thought that was the permanent one? I guess that's Hep B?

There is a treatment but it is one of the worst experiences a person can go through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MassRafTer posted:

There is a treatment but it is one of the worst experiences a person can go through.

Are you sure? I sat through that Triple H/Kozlov match.