Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laser Cow
Feb 22, 2006

Just like real cows!

Only with lasers.
He could do a good Hellboy for Halloween.

Cock, new page... uh.

Laser Cow has a new favorite as of 12:53 on Sep 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Laser Cow posted:

Cock, new page... uh.

You don't need to do this - it's a new page, not a magical new frontier.

Sokoban
Feb 16, 2011

THUNDERDOME
LOSER

Zzulu posted:

matthias schlitte, arm wrestling champion

I don't know what his condition is called but he seems to have made the best out of it that he can :unsmith:

Training regime consists of locking himself inside his room with a box of tissues.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Zzulu posted:

I don't know what his condition is called but he seems to have made the best out of it that he can :unsmith:

He's like a human fiddler crab.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Oh please, call that medicine?

This is what the big boys take:

Not even 1% alcohol? That's weak.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Zwille posted:

It's the vaguely defined 'other ingredients' that'll sort you out son.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

He's like a human fiddler crab.

He'd better watch out, I recently heard on a nature program that it's fiddler crab season. :ohdear:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Zwille posted:

The weed, chloroform and morphine might put you down though.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Zzulu posted:

Some tennis players look like this, only at a far lesser degree.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Pretty sure that man just has serious cancer.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Blackheart posted:

Now I want him to master tennis so that he has a finisher where he uses his right hand.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Oh please, call that medicine?

This is what the big boys take:

It works. Can't cough if you're in a coma.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Blackheart posted:

Eh, the last time this guy showed up, someone mentioned that he intentionally does not work out the other arm, so he stays in a lower bracket. So, he is kind of a douche, if so.
"Why bother training, and working out to be competitive with the real guys when I can just game the system and stay where I have a huge advantage."

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Johnny Aztec posted:

Eh, the last time this guy showed up, someone mentioned that he intentionally does not work out the other arm, so he stays in a lower bracket. So, he is kind of a douche, if so.
"Why bother training, and working out to be competitive with the real guys when I can just game the system and stay where I have a huge advantage."

How does that work? Like do they take the average of both arm diameters? Or you have an X% win ratio with righty and Y% with lefty and then average that? Why's he holding his arm up? Is it so heavy that he can't lift it up if his elbow isn't resting on something? Homeboy's weird.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

omnibobb posted:

How does that work? Like do they take the average of both arm diameters?

It's by total body weight. If he was as jacked up everywhere as he is in one arm he'd weigh a lot more.

pageerror404
Feb 14, 2012

I finally killed them.

omnibobb posted:

How does that work? Like do they take the average of both arm diameters? Or you have an X% win ratio with righty and Y% with lefty and then average that? Why's he holding his arm up? Is it so heavy that he can't lift it up if his elbow isn't resting on something? Homeboy's weird.

I think it's a weight class thing.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Johnny Aztec posted:

Ha! IRL twinking.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Johnny Aztec posted:

That is loving crazy I thought it was just a photoshop or some thing.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

pageerror404 posted:

I think it's a weight class thing.

I read an article about competitive arm wrestling, and they talked about a dude who lost a leg at the thigh, and is able to compete with smaller guys because of the weight difference. Pretty cool on them for taking advantage of your body's characteristics.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Johnny Aztec posted:

More like he's preparing for the day that his guardian skills will be needed.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

The Zombie Guy posted:

I read an article about competitive arm wrestling, and they talked about a dude who lost a leg at the thigh, and is able to compete with smaller guys because of the weight difference. Pretty cool on them for taking advantage of your body's characteristics.
I thought that guy who did competitive wrestling with no arms or legs had something similar going. He was in a lower weight class than he otherwise would have been due to the lack of limbs and it also made it much harder to get a hold of him for a pin.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So radioactive it kills cockroaches/fruit flies? :stonk:

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Sadly it was merely a marketing trick. The world may never know what uranium ice cream tastes like. :smith:

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

univbee posted:

So radioactive it kills cockroaches/fruit flies? :stonk:

Polishes, disinfects, and kills! :pseudo:

ommega
Oct 21, 2010

Kakairo posted:

Polishes, disinfects, and kills! :pseudo:

In that order.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Kanfy posted:

Sadly it was merely a marketing trick. The world may never know what uranium ice cream tastes like. :smith:

I bet it tastes like yellow cake.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Friend and I went to the European veggie guy today

APOLFORDIER only f25!
They're apples for deer.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Toriori posted:

APOLFORDIER only f25!
They're apples for deer.

It's written so badly at first glance I thought it was a really badly misspelled "NOT FOR DEER" and the little picture was a warning as to what would happen to any sonofabitch deer that tries to eat their apples. :bahgawd:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

New Sigur Ros album is pretty good.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Sokoban posted:

Training regime consists of locking himself inside his room with a box of tissues.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Toriori posted:

APOLFORDIER only f25!
They're apples for deer.

I like that the little guy on the left appears to be hunting deer with a lance.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
That's a unicorn horn, duh. Also the deer are possessed.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Pitchfork gives it a solid 4.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

theflyingorc posted:

I like that the little guy on the left appears to be hunting deer with a lance.

Spear hunting Deer is loving boring for the first two days and four hours, but once one of those assholes ends up underneath your treeblind and your toss hits it just right, it is the most metal thing. :black101:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Please note the dier genitals, I feel a lot of work was put into them.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Toriori posted:

APOLFORDIER only f25!
They're apples for deer.

Whoa, where do you live? I didn't think deer apples were under 70c anywhere this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Caleb knows what's up.

• Locked thread