Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
double sulk
Jul 2, 2010

Jozy Owns Zero Yoo-hoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Ponce de Le0n posted:

I hope you are all reading jozy's weekly blog

jozy knows goals will come

Looks like Jozy and 'flaps aren't that different after all.

It all evens out in the end.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

I hope you are all reading jozy's weekly blog

jozy knows goals will come
seems plane crazy to bring his niece over like that

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
I wonder if Josmer Volmy will be subjected to a 'new manager bounce' when Sunderland appoint a new manager. Perhaps Di Canio was holding back his true greatness. And now he will emerge from his chrysalis; a pupa no more.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Perhaps Jozy led the player insurrection?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bea Nanner posted:

a pupa no more.

Perhaps just a poop now.

pdog
May 7, 2013
If anyone didn't read the comments on Jozy's "blog" then you're missing out on some Americans telling everyone how great Jozy is. And all the American arsenal fans come out to say they were rooting for him in the Sunderland match even though he was on the opposition.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

pdog posted:

If anyone didn't read the comments on Jozy's "blog" then you're missing out on some Americans telling everyone how great Jozy is. And all the American arsenal fans come out to say they were rooting for him in the Sunderland match even though he was on the opposition.

I saw that blog a while ago and there was one guy getting dogpiled for saying he was poo poo.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
There's a big black storm brewing in Sunderland this weekend- Jozy's going to come on in the 82nd minute and bury Liverpool. I can feel it in my bones

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Omnikin posted:

There's a big black storm brewing in Sunderland this weekend- Jozy's going to come on in the 82nd minute and bury Liverpool. I can feel it in my bones

Not surprised to see Sunderland employing him as a groundsman now, they gotta do the best they can to recoup that 8 million fee, god the lads terrible at football.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Jozy = steaming pile of turd.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Pissflaps posted:

Jozy = steaming pile of turd.

Maybe he deserves another chance flaps? much like Sunderland are trying to attempt with sacking paolo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I tweeted at Jozy recently and sent him the nice picture of him and he not only did not respond to me but also blocked me, he is a real rude boy.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Adulterous Hitler posted:

I tweeted at Jozy recently and sent him the nice picture of him and he not only did not respond to me but also blocked me, he is a real rude boy.

maybe he meant to hit the reply button but missed?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
At least he interacted with you in some way instead of flat-out ignoring you. Shows that despite his fame and skills that elevate him above the common man, Jozy is still down to Earth and cares about his fans.
What a great guy.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Someone tweet him a link to this thread innit

Spam
Nov 28, 2010
Altidore starts. This is it, I can feel it in my bones.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
he's going to score today

edit 13/5 any time on bet365, 17/2 first goalscorer. you know what to do

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

new manager bounce will be bigger than the jozy altidore bounce wherein the ball bounces from your boots into row z

Spam
Nov 28, 2010

pissy smelliott posted:

he's going to score today

edit 13/5 any time on bet365, 17/2 first goalscorer. you know what to do

This money's not gonna burn itself.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
If he's ever going to score a goal it's got to be today.

Spam
Nov 28, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

If he's ever going to score a goal it's got to be today.

This post will never cease to be relevant even after he does not score today.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I afraid the forums will implode and cause a black hole if Jozy scores against liverpool.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Paddyb posted:

I afraid the forums will implode and cause a black hole if Jozy scores against liverpool.

Mods...

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
It wouldn't be the first time a Liverpool-Sunderland game has been decided by an inanimate object that shouldn't have been on the pitch

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Kitty Kisses posted:

It wouldn't be the first time a Liverpool-Sunderland game has been decided by an inanimate object that shouldn't have been on the pitch

Hahaha

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Kitty Kisses posted:

:wotwot:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Kitty Kisses posted:

nice

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Kitty Kisses posted:

Good grief

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Jozy Offsidore?

*edit This is why Americans say offsides, because Jozy makes it plural.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I'm starting to feel real bad for the guy, it's actually painful to watch him stumble about like he's in a drunken stupor. Remember that life is good Jozy, you still have a friend in me.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Today was the first day my dad has ever watched Jozy. Without prompting except from his awful display: "this lad is an absolute pudding."

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

NeoNaoNeo posted:

Today was the first day my dad has ever watched Jozy. Without prompting except from his awful display: "this lad is an absolute pudding."

can we get a trigger warning on posts like this in the future for those of us whose dad ran away

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Pissflaps posted:

Well that

will disappoint some people but it's ok because I don't really consider this thread anything more than an opportunity to take the piss out of a USMNT player :D

yeah Im not happy about this as I wanted to make a prediction but it said the deadline was closed

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
If I was jozy's dad i would disown him.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Kitty Kisses posted:

What's this referring to? Besides Jozy.

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Beach ball

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Jozy is garbage

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Scott Bakula posted:

Jozy is garbage

He truly is. He's so lazy on the pitch, it's just baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The highlight of Jozy's match today was receiving a ball in acres of space and just falling over out of nowhere.

• Locked thread