Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Deadpool posted:

Someone please tell me that Jon Judy is a an alternate pen name for Vince Russo. I just found this on a site and I have to believe it was written by Russo.

Jesse Ventura was right. Someone finally brought a gun in a no-DQ situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Gavok posted:

Jesse Ventura was right. Someone finally brought a gun in a no-DQ situation.

It actually seems much more like they do a worker pro wrestling match, then duel to the death with shotguns.

Boy that's going to be a lovely loving comic, I don't understand how so many lovely comics are funded.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Wazzu posted:

It actually seems much more like they do a worker pro wrestling match, then duel to the death with shotguns.

Boy that's going to be a lovely loving comic, I don't understand how so many lovely comics are funded.
lovely hipsters who think it's HILARIOUS in an ironic way?

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Deadpool posted:

Someone please tell me that Jon Judy is a an alternate pen name for Vince Russo. I just found this on a site and I have to believe it was written by Russo.

Shotgun Saturday Night...

:siren:LITERALLY:siren:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wazzu posted:

You know how sometimes somebody will say some ridiculous concept online and other people go,"Haha I would buy a million copies if they did this!"?

Sometimes people actually think the person responding isn't using hyperbole. Then they lose a lot of money.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Deadpool posted:

I hit up Google to see that guy's other works. I found that he lives very near me. Somehow this explains a lot.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

sticklefifer posted:

Someone said it in one of the GDTs, but I think El Torito is going to outlast Los Matadores.

Sammartino looks like he could still get back in the ring and wreck some fools at the drop of a hat.

I can see it, Hornswoggle outlasted Finley after all(anyone remember when they used to just call him Little Bastard?).

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I saw those dolls, in real life, on September 20, 2013.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

That looks like one of those fake "Life of Christ in Cats" ads you'd see in Viz magazine. :v:

Gar
May 13, 2005
I got the Playstation but I still play the Sega

I want to see a remake of the Twilight Zone's "Living Doll" with this.

"My name is Stone Cold Steve Austin and I'm beginning to hate you."

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Gar posted:

I want to see a remake of the Twilight Zone's "Living Doll" with this.

"My name is Stone Cold Steve Austin and I'm beginning to hate you."

When smoke starts pouring out of it's eyes, you know grandma's about to fall off a broken ladder.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Just posted this in another thread but here's Hulk Hogan in a cast pic from Santa With Muscles, featuring a little-known actress named Mila Kunis

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

His hair is my new god.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Holy crap. Either Gordy is fantastically strung out or that photo's timing was the absolute worst.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Holy crap. Either Gordy is fantastically strung out or that photo's timing was the absolute worst.

I think he's kind of like Rob Ford in that way, there just isn't a good angle.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Wonder if we will ever see David Benoit in NXT:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If they ever sign him, no loving way is he using that name. The association alone might prevent them from signing him.

Pneub posted:

When smoke starts pouring out of it's eyes, you know grandma's about to fall off a broken ladder.

And through a table, I assume.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think he's kind of like Rob Ford in that way, there just isn't a good angle.

so... strung out?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

so... strung out?

On both drugs and chicken.

That's a Gordy Bomb if I've ever seen one.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

more big johhny please

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Valeyard posted:

more big johhny please

There was a disgusting lack of Ace Crushers during that match.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I really do wish they would have let him work that match. In storyline he was an ex wrestler himself. No reason he couldn't mount some offense.

Anyone have that picture with Ace up for the GTS but he just looks stone faced and bored?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

They could have at least let him hit an Ace Crusher or something.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Perfidus posted:

I really do wish they would have let him work that match. In storyline he was an ex wrestler himself. No reason he couldn't mount some offense.

Anyone have that picture with Ace up for the GTS but he just looks stone faced and bored?

Capsaicin fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Oct 11, 2013

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

flashy_mcflash posted:

Just posted this in another thread but here's Hulk Hogan in a cast pic from Santa With Muscles, featuring a little-known actress named Mila Kunis

I am now firmly convinced that the only reason Hulk hasn't taken credit for her becoming a star is that nobody has told him she's big now.

"She started off with no confidence, but I gave her the push she needed, brother."

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

rovert posted:

Wonder if we will ever see David Benoit in NXT:

Jericho had a part in his last book about how he called up David shortly after poo poo hit the fan. Nice to see they are still bros after all these years :3:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

gently caress, I totally forgot Chris Benoit had surviving children from his first marriage until I came across that earlier today. Certainly wouldn't blame the guy for not wanting to come remotely close to the business, but I would be curious to see how he'd be treated by promoters and fans if he did.

Couldn't see the WWE ever hiring him for an on screen role, that's for drat sure.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Poor Acebot got deactivated :smith:

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
Kind of surprised they didn't keep Vickie off TV for a while and bring back Ace as heel underling on Smackdown. They need to give her a break so she can come back to even more inferno levels of heat.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Remember that ugly-rear end WWE comic cover from a few months ago? As it turns out, the variants are way better.

Mark Henry as Venom and CM Punk as the Thing. All is well.

Hoarr
Sep 6, 2013
Some of the things I've posted over at WCW WorldWide:

"Hogan’s Retirement: White House… or White Lie?" - The Wrestler [April 1999] - Click to Enlarge

Goldberg vs Sid Vicious - WCW Halloween Havoc [October 24th, 1999] - Click to Enlarge

Goldberg vs Sid Vicious - WCW Halloween Havoc [October 24th, 1999] - Click to Enlarge

TV Guide [August 14-20, 1999] - Click to Enlarge

The Fabulous Freebirds Promo Photo [1987] - Click to Enlarge

WCW: The Main Event Advert - Game Boy [1994] - Click to Enlarge

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Vince in military school.

Trivia that most people don't know: Until he was 12, his name was Vince Lupton. He didn't use McMahon until Vince Sr came back to his family.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Oct 11, 2013

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Gavok posted:

.jpg[/timg]

Cover needs "THIS FACE....THIS MONSTER HEEL!" or similar.

What's the deal with the book? I need those covers.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

when did Konnan meet Michael McIntyre?

Castomira
Feb 24, 2011

Fuck you Eva Marie, if you have to be right there next to all of my posts you don't even get to have red hair. You're a dryad now.
:froggonk:
That isn't James Carville?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Sal E Graziano got married yesterday :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

VogeGandire posted:

Sal E Graziano got married yesterday :unsmith: