Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Zzulu posted:

Physicians recommend annual prostate exams at 40 and beyond :negative:

I don't want a medicalmans fingers in my butt every year

What, you think it's all roses for the medicalman? Nobody even buys him dinner afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JDM3
Jun 26, 2013

Best $10 bux I ever spent on a total stranger.. who happens to be a fucking douchetube.

bradzilla posted:

You must have a very unfortunate penis if you think this looks like a dick.

It's that new modular Scandinavian dick we've heard so much about.

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly

Speaking of sexual devices, am I the only one who saw the drawing on the sign that looks like an anal sex machine?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

peepoogenderparts posted:

am I the only one who saw the drawing on the sign that looks like an anal sex machine?

Probably.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

particle409 posted:

Take a deep breath and relax, the future of gaming is here, folks.

Its a good simulator if you'll be giving exams to 10 year old boys.

It should be like twice as large at least, with the consistency of a bag of mashed potatoes and covered in hair.

Seriously doctors. I'd hate to see the breast exam simulator. Probably looks like one of them mouse pads.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Speaking of sexual devices, am I the only one who saw the drawing on the sign that looks like an anal sex machine?

You're weird.

Shoe of all Cosmos
Dec 31, 2008

Oh god
How do I reboot Wandows

Huh, I see it too. The claw's white space looks like a poised butt.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I saw it too, doesn't help their case that it's printed in Hulk green too. Explains the look on his face.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

No word about the stroked-out Hulk doll? You're slipping, man. Or maybe you took the high road and didn't go for the obvious punchline. I don't know.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

particle409 posted:

Take a deep breath and relax, the future of gaming is here, folks.

I love the Power Glove... It's so bad.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Did someone say limp penises?

JDM3
Jun 26, 2013

Best $10 bux I ever spent on a total stranger.. who happens to be a fucking douchetube.

Morpheus posted:

Apparently Scandinavian, but not conforming to the typical Scandinavian aesthetic. 2/10, would not bang.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

JDM3 posted:

Apparently Scandinavian, but not conforming to the typical Scandinavian aesthetic. 2/10, would not bang.

Cut em a little slack. It's cold out there.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Morpheus posted:

Looks more like an armless man finding out too late that he can't do a handstand and doesn't have the body strength to lift the rest of his body up.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Edit: as long as it involves penises somehow

Text so I don't offend anyone's delicate sensibilities.

Phlegmish has a new favorite as of 17:48 on Oct 30, 2013

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

No offence but there is a thread for posting things that look NWS but aren't you know. And that was kinda made so we don't end up of pages of things that look like dicks.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Drone_Fragger posted:

No offence but there is a thread for posting things that look NWS but aren't you know. And that was kinda made so we don't end up of pages of things that look like dicks.

Clearly we need a second spinoff, Whatever, Freud: PYF Things That Look Like Dicks

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Drone_Fragger posted:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I guess maybe it's just me who likes to be able to read this thread in my lunch break without people asking me why i'm staring at pictures of things which look like dicks. My apologies.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Drone_Fragger posted:

But dicks are funny??

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Drone_Fragger posted:

I guess maybe it's just me who likes to be able to read this thread in my lunch break without people asking me why i'm staring at pictures of things which look like dicks. My apologies.

Holy poo poo lets cater the forum to Drone Fragger's needs. I read this on my lunch break no problem. Some asks me why I'm looking at things that look like dicks I just tell them to quit peeking over my shoulder like a creep.

Noni
Jul 8, 2003
ASK ME ABOUT DEFRAUDING GOONS WITH HOT DOGS AND HOW I BANNED EPIC HAMCAT

Drone_Fragger posted:

I found a thing:

JDM3
Jun 26, 2013

Noni posted:

I found a thing:

If you squint, that kind of looks like a dick. Please remove it, TIA.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Noni posted:

I found a thing:

My coworkers here at the dick factory saw that picture and had no idea I wasn't doing work stuff. Thanks Noni!

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

My coworkers want to know why I'm reading internet forum posts made by all these dicks.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Anything looks like an anal sex machine if you want it to.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

Atmus posted:

Anything looks like an anal sex machine if you want it to.

Some things look like anal sex factories, too:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Everything longer than it is wide is phallic.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

That's how I proposed to my girlfriend. She has fat fingers.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Volume posted:

She has fat fingers.

Suuuuuuuuuure :thumbsup:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

cheerfullydrab posted:

Everything longer than it is wide is phallic.

What about chodes?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Volume posted:

That's how I proposed to my girlfriend. She has fat fingers.

I don't think this is the first "tiny penis" joke you've aimed at yourself.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

We've been keeping track, Volume. We know.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Its a good simulator if you'll be giving exams to 10 year old boys.

It should be like twice as large at least, with the consistency of a bag of mashed potatoes and covered in hair.

Seriously doctors. I'd hate to see the breast exam simulator. Probably looks like one of them mouse pads.

It's actually located at a seminary

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.

♫If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it♫

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

That's not how cock rings are meant to work...

• Locked thread