Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Im the only weegie itt and it wasnt me.

It was Ozma and you got it because Amoruso's Secret Lovechild is more than 18 characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The Season Starts Here, come on Hibs

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Im the only weegie itt

naw yer no

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

ICHIBAHN posted:

naw yer no

Seconded. Bawbag.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Git tae gently caress

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
How can scottish birds look so good but scottish men look so poo poo?

Cabal Ties
Feb 28, 2004
Yam Slacker

oh em gee bee ess posted:

How can scottish birds look so good but scottish men look so poo poo?

This is also true of Russian people and to be fair English girls are by and large ugly unlike us fellas who are famously dashing

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I think Ryan Jack is a handsome boy.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Coohoolin posted:

I think Ryan Jack is a handsome boy.

Google has lots of pictures of him looking gormless as gently caress with his mouth open so you're wrong

radge
Jan 21, 2005

euroboy posted:

The Season Starts Here, come on Hibs

Yes, looks like Butcher has had his eye on the Hibs job for a while. I fancy him to destroy Hearts in our last two ever games against each other and overtake the flash in the pan that is Aberdeen to regain our rightful place challenging Celtic for the title, leaving lesser clubs in the squalor their mismanagement over the last few years has created.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Semprini posted:

Because we didn't spend all of our avatar money on drugs?

I'm pretty sure Glasgow has a worse drug problem than Edinburgh. To be fair, I'd probably turn to smack too if I had to live in that hovel.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

radge posted:

I'm pretty sure Glasgow has a worse drug problem than Edinburgh.

radge posted:

I fancy him to destroy Hearts in our last two ever games against each other and overtake the flash in the pan that is Aberdeen to regain our rightful place challenging Celtic for the title.

Haven't you heard ? It's Aberdeen's year.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

jre posted:

Haven't you heard ? Hibs are poo poo.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Haven't you heard ? Hibs are poo poo.

Careful now!, we know what happened to last person to say that.
:ohdear:

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

jre posted:

Careful now!, we know what happened to last person to say that.
:ohdear:

He was proved right repeatedly.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
:smuggo:

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

radge posted:

I'm pretty sure Glasgow has a worse drug problem than Edinburgh.

keep fighting over 2nd place. Dundee effortlessly claims another feather in it's bow for the City of Culture bid

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Hibs are definitely poo poo for sure

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Nov 15, 2013

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

radge posted:

Yes, looks like Butcher has had his eye on the Hibs job for a while. I fancy him to destroy Hearts in our last two ever games against each other and overtake the flash in the pan that is Aberdeen to regain our rightful place challenging Celtic for the title, leaving lesser clubs in the squalor their mismanagement over the last few years has created.

Yes. Because Hibs are a fantastically run club.

p.s. I really hope you were at the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Grievo posted:

Yes. Because Hibs are a fantastically run club.

p.s. I really hope you were at the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

Thanks yes Hibs are extremely well run compared to 1914 FC.

Of course I was. An amusing phyrric victory for a cheating dying club.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Babby Thatcher posted:

keep fighting over 2nd place. Dundee effortlessly claims another feather in it's bow for the City of Culture bid

The 24hour bakery must have sealed the deal.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

radge posted:

Of course I was. An amusing phyrric victory for a cheating dying club.

A cheating, dying club that keeps beating your poo poo team.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pound for pound, St Johnstone are the best team in the league.

Not trying to be funny or ironic or anything but sick of seeing "Hibs are poo poo" posts and wanted to expose you all to the true hero's of the Scottish Premier Division.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Haggis Heed posted:

A cheating, dying club that keeps beating your poo poo team.

Aberdeen have had a worse record than us against them this season and we were unbeaten against them last season but OK.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

Ramagamma posted:

Pound for pound, St Johnstone are the best team in the league.

Not trying to be funny or ironic or anything but sick of seeing "Hibs are poo poo" posts and wanted to expose you all to the true hero's of the Scottish Premier Division.

hahaha wait i thought you were an ironicposter, you actually pay british pounds sterling to watch st johnstone play football? i went to the game vs hibs using a friend's season ticket and i thought i'd stumbled into a funeral by mistake

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like
:love:moray cup:love:
:love:sheep:love:

:love:haim:love:
Hibs fan there desperately trying to big up Hibs by calling them second best in the league. Lol.

Lets get this right. Hibs are a feeder club with a dwindling fanbase and increasing debts over the last few years. They are a nothing club and are completely unknown outside of Scotland.

EDIT: Unknown outside of Scotland

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Theyre not unknown outside of Scotland, I'm a big big fan and I have a Hibs mug.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Popehoist posted:

hahaha wait i thought you were an ironicposter, you actually pay british pounds sterling to watch st johnstone play football? i went to the game vs hibs using a friend's season ticket and i thought i'd stumbled into a funeral by mistake

To be fair I've only went to the 2 home euro games this year. Total glory hunter that I am.

Regardless, who needs fans when you have Stevie May.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

northward posted:

Hibs fan there desperately trying to big up Hibs by calling them second best in the league. Lol.

Lets get this right. Hibs are a feeder club with a dwindling fanbase and increasing debts over the last few years. They are a nothing club and are completely unknown outside of Scotland.

EDIT: Unknown outside of Scotland

Haha this is amazing. I presume you aren't from Scotland since you know so little about Hibernian.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Hibs are OK I like em better than Hearts.

Borogrove
Apr 12, 2008

Everyone hates Hearts.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:qq:

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5579-club-statement

quote:

“The Club are disappointed with the comments attributed to Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell earlier today.

“Rangers Football Club, now in its 141st year, has a proud history which has been recognised by the football authorities and was noted in a recent SPL Commission determination.
“The Club will now take this matter up with the relevant football authorities.”
:qq:

Jesus they're easy to troll.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

radge posted:

Haha this is amazing. I presume you aren't from Scotland since you know so little about Hibernian.

A lot of what he said is true.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

radge posted:

When was the last time you won a Scottish cup, radge?

Or a league title (premier) ?

northward
Feb 21, 2006

ABERDEEN ARE AWESOME
fit like
:love:moray cup:love:
:love:sheep:love:

:love:haim:love:
I am from Scotland, thats why I have heard of Hibs and know what a rubbish wee non entity they are

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

northward posted:

I am from Scotland, thats why I have heard of Hibs and know what a rubbish wee non entity they are

Yet you can't stop posting about them ...........

Babby Thatcher
May 3, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

jre posted:

Yet you can't stop posting about them ...........

this often happens with things which are poo poo, for example natural disaster threads in GBS, or american outfield players, or Hibs

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Babby Thatcher posted:

this often happens with things which are poo poo, for example natural disaster threads in GBS, or american outfield players, or Hibs

Fair enough.

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
A mate's gf was going on tonight about how Hearts are the Edinburgh rangers and the gf and her brothers were like "..." because they hate being called that and then she and her mate were saying how Reading are a loyalist team because we're the royals and it was like listening to David Icke talk about lizards in the end. Why do rangers fans have to make everything celtic vs rangers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radge
Jan 21, 2005

I'm presuming northward has hearts leanings given his ludicrous "increasing debt" comment.

• Locked thread