Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

Bonus points for the smiley in the smoke launcher, top right. That's some kawaii tankin' right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING

Schindler's Fist posted:

Bonus points for the smiley in the smoke launcher, top right. That's some kawaii tankin' right there.

I'm pretty sure that's no smoke launcher but rather a noise making device used when playing tank laser tag, which isn't nearly as awesome as it sounds. :spergin:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Bad situation for an ironing board.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jippa posted:

Bad situation for an ironing board.

It's always the right situation for Extreme Ironing :colbert:.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Invalido posted:

I'm pretty sure that's no smoke launcher but rather a noise making device used when playing tank laser tag, which isn't nearly as awesome as it sounds. :spergin:

I want the zoomed out version with the guy who took his photo running with those guys as the bear gets closer.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Invalido posted:

Poor neck beard knows he is hosed. That's why everyone else kinda looks like they are smiling.

Invalido posted:

No but the Tank Biathalon is.
http://youtu.be/kdLHVdcAreU

Soulex has a new favorite as of 15:32 on Nov 24, 2013

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Invalido posted:

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just the guy next to you.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Soulex posted:

Poor neck beard knows he is hosed. That's why everyone else kinda looks like they are smiling.

Nah, neckbeard's going to be fine. Guy with the camera around his neck is falling over.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

Soulex posted:

I'd say he has a 50/50 chance of surviving. If that bear is a female it will be naturally repelled by the neckbeard.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Wow the think tank at Hasbro was firing on all cylinders with that one.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I love that store. My sister picked this up for me when she stopped by.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Android Bicyclist posted:

The line "easy clean-up" made my laugh far harder than it has any right to :allears:.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Android Bicyclist posted:

Ah yes, for that old chestnut of a joke:

:v: Do you have Doom in a Can?

:doom: FOOL! No man is worthy of entrapping DOOM in such a device!!

Effingham
Aug 1, 2006

The bells of the Gion Temple echo the impermanence of all things...

Soulex posted:

It is a well-known fact that one actually needn't run faster than the bear -- just faster than the guy they're out there with.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Effingham posted:

It is a well-known fact that one actually needn't run faster than the bear -- just faster than the guy they're out there with.

Trast posted:

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just the guy next to you.

ARE THOSE MY SPERMS
Sep 22, 2008

:f5h::allears::fh:
Loves You

Yeah but that guy used bigger words

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

I took a picture of this same box about 5 years ago, weird.

I always imagined him saying "I'm shaving!"

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Baron von Eevl posted:

I took a picture of this same box about 5 years ago, weird.

I always imagined him saying "I'm shaving!"

So the joke isn't that it's impossible to have a mirror with variable magnification? Is it a flexible mirror? Is the mirror behind something that changes its index of refraction? I assumed it was a dimmer switch on the light with bad translation.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Krinkle posted:

So the joke isn't that it's impossible to have a mirror with variable magnification? Is it a flexible mirror? Is the mirror behind something that changes its index of refraction? I assumed it was a dimmer switch on the light with bad translation.

Or, y'know, another slightly concave mirror on the other side.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Yeah, I've seen double sided mirrors also, but this box implies you rotate the mirror clockwise and it slowly changes focal distance, not that you flip it over and use a different mirror.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Krinkle posted:

Yeah, I've seen double sided mirrors also, but this box implies you rotate the mirror clockwise and it slowly changes focal distance, not that you flip it over and use a different mirror.
You mean, like a camera lens?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I thought the joke was his beard tan line!

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN SPOTAMANIA GOES PIDDLE ON YOU, BROTHER?

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

hahaha man I saw this in Playboy years ago, I think it's from the drug issue of 76

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

What is this? Beyond hilarious, I mean.

Thanks. And I just remembered that I have the google image search add-on and I could have just searched for the answer instead of asking. My bad.
VVVVVV

Bored has a new favorite as of 22:47 on Nov 25, 2013

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Civilization numero uno.

Bharatrocity
Oct 20, 2005

One day son, all I own will still belong to the state

Wife's fine. The kids are retarded though

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Nothing to gently caress wit

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Krinkle posted:

Plastic mirror with attachment point on back of the mirror, turning the mirror tightens the attachment point's distance turning the mirror concave or convex altering the focal point.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Boiled Water posted:

Civilization numero uno.

And someone modified a text file to replace the regular dialogue with that stuff.

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

• Locked thread