Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
He looks like a cross between Jesse Godderz and Brian Cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

sticklefifer posted:

Explain how you've come upon this information. Did the Observer report "Kaitlyn's Dating a Lunkhead Who's Into Casual Steroid Abuse"?

I'm no big-city fancy scientist, but even that crappy Instagram photo displays a few roid tell-tale signs.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Red posted:

I'm no big-city fancy scientist

you don't say

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Red posted:

Ugh, to some roided lunkhead?

:goonsay:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

I'm no big-city fancy scientist, but even that crappy Instagram photo displays a few roid tell-tale signs.

:goonsay:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Besmirching someone for using steroids in the Something Awful Professional Wrestling forum.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
As a person who has never seen the inside of a gym, here are my insights regarding this man's alleged history of substance abuse :

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
You can tell by the barely contained rage in his eyes.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

NienNunb posted:

Besmirching someone for using steroids in the Something Awful Professional Wrestling forum.

Eh, actually, I don't really care, but being sarcastic about it somewhat seems to suggest a lot more to you guys.

My gripe is that she seems fairly nice/talented/etc., and has a great look. A long-term relationship with someone in his position at least opens the door for her to adopt his lifestyle choices. That would suck, as she's like one of three women in WWE who actually have some talent. But I'm just speculating, so.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

How is this even a conversation? Kaitlyn's engaged, congrats to them, hopefully they actually love each other, hopefully he gets signed or she retires so they can actually see each other more than twice a year. Wrestling schedules do not seem helpful for committed relationships. If they can avoid cheating and/or beating, they'll be doing better than most.

It's not like they'll be the first couple in history to have a disparity in physical beauty. Dude is ugly, oh well, so are lots of people.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Red posted:

Eh, actually, I don't really care, but being sarcastic about it somewhat seems to suggest a lot more to you guys.

My gripe is that she seems fairly nice/talented/etc., and has a great look. A long-term relationship with someone in his position at least opens the door for her to adopt his lifestyle choices. That would suck, as she's like one of three women in WWE who actually have some talent. But I'm just speculating, so.

Each post is more hilarious than the last. If only Kaitlyn would marry a natural looking athlete who can help her make healthy life choices.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Red posted:

You seriously have no clue what "roid tell-tale signs" are.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Red posted:

You're being really judgmental about a dude you know nothing about and it all started because he got engaged to someone you've heard of. If he's on steroids who gives a gently caress? If Kaitlyn decides "I wanna do steroids because look how well it works for my boyfriend!" That's her dumbass decision to make. It's called agency and women are allowed to have it.

E: and for that matter I love the idea that she's been a pro wrestler for however long but this, THIS is the thing that could lead to her taking steroids.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn's arms are bigger than that guys (or at least more defined) so if anything she's his hookup for gas.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
This looks roided. I can tell from some of the muscles and from seeing quite a few roids in my time.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
As well know, steroid abusers are all dirtbags

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I thought it was Kurt Angle for a moment. That should be enough.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Davros1 posted:

I thought it was Kurt Angle for a moment. That should be enough.

Angle's in rough shape but isn't to the point where Cena has to visit him.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

Red posted:

Kaitlyn is a former competitive bodybuilder who is now a pro wrestler, I don't think she needs to be introduced to PED physiques as a "lifestyle choice" like some kind of 8 year old.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Woah, Fat Tyson Kidd's having a hard time in this thread right now. Am I the only one that's thinking "Did Kaitlyn get engaged on a plane?"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

to be fair, they don't make charming fellows like these anymore.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

coconono posted:

to be fair, they don't make charming fellows like these anymore.

They make plenty of fellows like that these days. They just don't tend to become very big names in wrestling.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Each post is more hilarious than the last. If only Kaitlyn would marry a natural looking athlete who can help her make healthy life choices.

Bryan's already engaged, though.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

I laughed.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I want to marry Jamie from NXT season 3 she had huge ripped muscle arms and could bench press me

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Five Apples
Mar 11, 2008

THIS IS WHAT I AM

The Shaman of Cum posted:

I want to marry Jamie from NXT season 3 she had huge ripped muscle arms and could bench press me

Punk calling her "Little Boy Robot" was the hardest I've ever laughed at wrestling.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

jeffersonlives posted:

Kaitlyn is a former competitive bodybuilder who is now a pro wrestler, I don't think she needs to be introduced to PED physiques as a "lifestyle choice" like some kind of 8 year old.

Huh. I had remembered her as a fitness competitor type. Not that they don't use "stuff", but the prevalence and abuse is much lower. From what I've read, most girls choose fitness over bodybuilding because 1.) fitness is more lucrative, and 2.) fitness competitions won't change their hairline/jawline/clitoris size as much.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
New YouShoot question: How big is Kaitlyn's clitoris

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

getitoffgetitoff posted:

nope

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
In non Kaitlyn news, Kevin Steen still rules:

Kevin Steen @FightSteenFight posted:

Me and my buddy @Shane3point0 before he retired

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
"Something Awful forums poster <username>" sounds really loving dumb fyi

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

getitoffgetitoff posted:

10 inch.

Hole Wolf
Apr 28, 2011

Red posted:

Can't a goon express general disgust at someone who overindulges in steroids to great social benefit, and not be thought of as a jealous and whining obsessive?

Holy poo poo.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Chris Gaines posted:

"Something Awful forums poster <username>" sounds really loving dumb fyi
Post of the year.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

MassRafTer posted:

This is brilliant.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
Reminder: Meghan Lovell exists.

She's got a tumblr, but she posts more of her stuff on her twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

incredible bear posted:

Woah, Fat Tyson Kidd's having a hard time in this thread right now. Am I the only one that's thinking "Did Kaitlyn get engaged on a plane?"
This is what I was thinking too, I'm sure it was very nice though, even if it was on a plane.

Anyway, Kaitlyn is a decent wrestler and she seems cool so good luck to them both.

click image for huge