Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Good God almighty, it's Kane!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
Is Beth Ditto still awkward and ugly or has she crossed over into being famous enough that she's just not giving a gently caress?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
At least she's wearing flesh colored bicycle shorts. Thankfully that only sells the illusion on first glance

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Is Beth Ditto still awkward and ugly or has she crossed over into being famous enough that she's just not giving a gently caress?

Ugly beast then = ugly beast now

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
More It Came From Tumblr:

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

You know when you go home and your parents have 4:3 stretched to 16:9?

This is like 4:3 stretched to 2.39:1

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

But you trim, you can still keep your beard in good condition goddamit it's not really that hard.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I want all of her outfits :allears: this girl may or may not be healthy, but drat she has good fashion sense.

EDIT: Ew except for those pink boots.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The "tee-hee dainty girly foot poses" aren't fooling anyone.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003

zoux posted:

Especially when her calves are bigger around than most peoples waist. awful. just awful.

Chicken McNobody
Aug 7, 2009

Double Muhammad posted:

At least she's wearing flesh colored bicycle shorts. Thankfully that only sells the illusion on first glance

I feel pretty certain that those are Spanx.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's depressing because she's not going for the "I'm strong and totally ok with my body image, also insufferable" stance, and looks like a cool person to hang out with.
You could photoshop the fat out and end up with a hot girl but nope

edit:
hell yeah chubby butches

unpacked robinhood has a new favorite as of 23:47 on Dec 5, 2013

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

zoux posted:

that's a result of her ankles buckling.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

zoux posted:

But I'm laughing my rear end off at them. She looks like a cartoon fat character. :lol:

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:18 on Apr 2, 2014

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Pilsner posted:

But I'm laughing my rear end off at them. She looks like a cartoon fat character. :lol:

You're not the only one

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Haymaker_Betty posted:

I want all of her outfits :allears: this girl may or may not be healthy, but drat she has good fashion sense.

EDIT: Ew except for those pink boots.

She's definitely not healthy.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

An exercise in redundancy.
His tshirt says "smelly", and so does everything else in the frame.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
This picture makes me feel like I should report a crime.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He looks like a young, rapey Ray Wise.

client
Aug 19, 2010

Glad to see she's comfortable with her body after that industrial accident at the Wonka factory.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

Flagrant Abuse posted:

I went to high school with him and heard that during open lunch he got mad at some preps in the subway drive thru and threatened them with those very cards.

He's actually a really cool dude and I get bummed when his photos are on here (there's the popular long hair and katana one)

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I went to high school with him and heard that during open lunch he got mad at some preps in the subway drive thru and threatened them with those very cards.

He's actually a really cool dude and I get bummed when his photos are on here (there's the popular long hair and katana one)

I feel like these two statements don't really belong in the same post.

J. Alfred Prufrock
Sep 9, 2008

Odo really bulked up after leaving DS9.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Seventh Arrow posted:

You're not the only one

I like that Li'l Dot is appalled at Little Lotta's behavior, because half of the Li'l Dot comics are Dot stuffing herself with cookies or ice cream or something.

They probably met at fat camp.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Flagrant Abuse posted:

He's clearly killed a fat man and stolen his jacket and shirt.

falconry
Oct 9, 2012

That's a pretty good Michael Myers I guess, but this isn't the cosplay thread :confused:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

falconry posted:

That's a pretty good Michael Myers I guess, but this isn't the cosplay thread :confused:

It isn't cosplay. Name one point in the Halloween series where Micheal Myers runs about topless. Or maybe this was just behind the scenes.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

J. Alfred Prufrock posted:

Odo really bulked up after leaving DS9.

I cannot figure out what is going on with that picture. He looks like he's made out of candle wax.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I did a double-take when I clicked that because I saw the same thing submitted to r/creepypms just earlier today. It's where I get my daily dose of awkug.

This is my favorite one so far. It's a conversation that takes place on FetLife, so probably NSWF. http://imgur.com/a/NT6MY

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
:nws: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ceu0Cw7Ra48/TGSurQmqQ8I/AAAAAAAAA78/s4FW_QUA8lA/s400/room13.jpg

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

[modedited to not break tables]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Clochette posted:

I did a double-take when I clicked that because I saw the same thing submitted to r/creepypms just earlier today. It's where I get my daily dose of awkug.

This is my favorite one so far. It's a conversation that takes place on FetLife, so probably NSWF. http://imgur.com/a/NT6MY

I find both people revolting. Talking about enjoying hurting "pretty ladies" is straight from a loving psycho. Imagine it was a man saying that. The dude is also a creep.

What the hell is genderqueer?

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

promoters for a lovely rock bar.jpg

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was looking at the opening scene from 'The Fellowship of the Ring' because I am a cool person, and these were the top comments.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

The Spanx aren't working.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

EmmyOk posted:

I was looking at the opening scene from 'The Fellowship of the Ring' because I am a cool person, and these were the top comments.

Lord of the Rings is real life.

• Locked thread