Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009
I disagree about the EXP-Share, grinding is a loving chore. Just use it and use whatever monsters you want (i.e. the ones that are fuckin rad looking).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

KoB posted:

I disagree about the EXP-Share, grinding is a loving chore. Just use it and use whatever monsters you want (i.e. the ones that are fuckin rad looking).
The problem is that if you just use it and never turn it off, then there's no challenge in the game at all.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Any tips for Final Fantasy XII? I am not interested in that weapon you have to read a FAQ for though.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

James Woods Fan posted:

Any tips for Final Fantasy XII? I am not interested in that weapon you have to read a FAQ for though.

I'm sure someone can go into detail but this is a rare RPG where stat effecting magic is not only useful, it's practically necessary. Bravery + berserk is like Super Saiyan mode but berserk can also be cast on an enemy which stops them from doing anything but attacking and reduces their defense. Cast bubble on a character to double their HP, attack them to reduce their HP, then have them cast balance to wipe the floor. Even bosses can be hit with certain effects so go hog wild.

Whenever you get an NPC in your party, do as many side content as possible to make use of them. Story related characters hop in and out constantly.

pigdog
Apr 23, 2004

by Smythe

Gynovore posted:

In other news, someone made a wiki for a 19 year old game.
That's pretty cool, but it seems the 440 kB FAQ still has a lot more useful content.

ducttape
Mar 1, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Picked up Tropico 4 (plus a bunch of DLC) during the Steam sale. Wiki only had a few tips. Anything I should know going in? Haven't played anything in the series before.

TBH, the game is pretty easy. Your biggest moneymakers are going to be factories, place them near your docks, let them import raw materials, and they turn handsome profits. Keep in mind that each ship can only import 500 of each resource per trip, so if you overbuild factories they may start pulling a loss due to lack of raw materials to work with. The rum distillery will make the most profit per, but in my experience, canneries will make more profit overall (they can use many raw materials, so docks can support more of them)

There is a lot of whining on the official forums about the religious and environmental factions, but they aren't that bad. Make sure each group of houses has access to a church, and the religious faction is happy. Make sure that each cluster of population or industry is served by an upgraded dump, and the environmental faction will be happy. Make a childhood museum set to loudspeakers, and everyone will love you.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

James Woods Fan posted:

Try the International Zodiac Job System version if you are playing on emulator or whatever. It is the "definitive" version and is pretty good altogether.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I just got Dishonored in the steam sale. Whast do I need to know?

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Spikeguy posted:

There's a whole lot of wiggling room between "black-hearted monster" and "no kills, no alerts, 100/100%". Do not get in the habit of quickloading perfect runs, things are so much more fun when stuff goes wrong.

Upgrade Blink posthaste.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

James Woods Fan posted:

Like others said if you have the option, play the International Zodiac Job System version of the game. The following info assumes Vanilla.

You don't need the Zodiac Spear. If you're obsessive about getting the highest single damage weapon you'll want a guide because it's incredibly convoluted. Know that in vanilla since damage is capped at 9999 getting multi-hit weapons like Katanas and Ninja Knives grants higher DPS than just "numbers go up"

Use Gambits. In vanilla, you have to wait a while to get most of them and several very handy ones are missing. That said using gambits is how the game is played and bosses are often more a test of your setup than anything resembling your execution.

Hunts provide occasionally nice gear and small pools of money. They're much more valuable in that they provide a reason to go fight things and get more XP. Try to always do them when you have your 4th character who is a guest. Sadly in Vanilla 12 you can't control guests at all but even then, they're drat helpful.

Figure out what 3 characters you're going to use as your main party and bee-line their mist charges on the top board. Mist charges in Vanilla give you extra pools of mp, aka you have a 100 mp get a mist charge and now you have 100 mp twice. Quickenings are incredibly risky because they drain all your MP. Only use them to finish off bosses, never ever ever lead with them.

Sell everything you get always and forever. The exception to that is there is a very long and convoluted questline which requires very specific hunt-dropped items that are one time only and whose ultimate reward is an item you've likely already had and abused the hell out of hours and hours to the point of no longer needing it (it doubles License Point Gain). If you can't miss any items look up the flowering cactuar quest, otherwise ignore it.

There is an item that will be sold at your clan store once you achieve enough rank called Nihapaloa. This item when equipped reverses all item effects. So a potion will deal damage, an antidote will poison, etc. If you have a character who has mastered every remedy lore and use it on a boss you will inflict with 100% chance every status effect simultaneously. Most bosses are susceptible to at least one or two things from the Remedy pool and inflicting any status effect in XII is a massive boon. You can equip items in battle so no need to worry once you've used Nihapaloa+remedy.

Don't spend any License points on the equipment grid unless you already have the equipment as those points will be totally wasted. You can coast on mediocre equipment for a very long time and short of looking up a guide I recommend saving a bundle of LP, searching the grid for what you want and then reloading your save.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Dec 2, 2013

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

Spikeguy posted:

Enemies never look up. Like, ever. If you stick to chandeliers and lamps and things you can sneak around with impunity.

Blink 2 and the jump/agility upgrade are incredibly useful for getting around. I'd go so far as to say they're the most useful upgrades in the game unless you're doing a specific no-stealth/murder everything run.

There's a kind of morality system based on how many people you kill, but it's not really a good end/bad end thing. Think of it more as the game rewarding you for gleefully murdering everyone by giving you more people to gleefully murder!

The game is all about occasionally loving up the stealthy approach and having to either butcher your way out of a bad situation or hide and try again. Don't just reload when you get spotted, it spoils all the fun.

Tallboys can't be taken out non-lethally, but you have more than enough leeway to kill them all and still get the "best" ending.

Seriously, Blink 2. Not only is it useful for getting around, it's wonderful for making enemies lose track of you when you get spotted.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Picked up Tropico 4 (plus a bunch of DLC) during the Steam sale. Wiki only had a few tips. Anything I should know going in? Haven't played anything in the series before.

As with most city builder games, the start is the most important bit. Generally, at the start of each mission you want to do something resembling the following:

- Pause the game, go through the resources/crop status indicators, see what the island is good for. You want something that'll give you some money early on that used uneducated workers (mines or farms) before you transition to an educated (factories or engineers at oil refineries/chemical plants using power plant power) workforce. One mine + one cash crop farm or several (2-4) cash crop farms will do. Tourism can work by targeting slob/spring break tourists, but it requires a decent amount of infrastructure to work and it's slower than other things early on.
- Raise the wages for your teamsters (teamster's office, garage) and builders (construction office) to be one or two dollars above minimum wage - having these understaffed early is a death sentence.
- Build a pub, a clinic, and a church to satisfy the basic needs and to stop your happiness dropping early, which is what causes you to get rebels early on which forces you to build a military before it's really necessary. The other issues that impact happiness (crime, liberty, pollution) aren't as significant and can be dealt with later. You generally start with enough college/high school educated tropicans to staff the clinic and the church, although you might have to fire one of the palace guards for the church.
- Build marketplaces near workplaces so people don't have to walk all the way to your starting farms/fisheries to eat.

Once you're past that initial hump, just keep an eye on happiness (especially housing and pollution), build a high school, and start building factories.

GhostBoy
Aug 7, 2010

James Woods Fan posted:

If you want to cut out a good chunk of grinding throughout the game, by putting in some work in the beginning, here's a tip.

Companions join your party at "Vaans level -1", once they join permanently. After the palace, you'll have Vaan solo for a little while, and access to the Giza Plains. Towards the southern end there should be 2 werewolves that are level 20-ish (aka, about 10-15 levels more than you at this stage). They are weak to wind, and you can steal a Gladius (dagger, wind element) from the Lindbur Wolf, which is an early hunt (also impossible to beat for you at this stage, but you can steal and then run away). The Gladius just speeds things up a bit, and is not required.

Anyway, get yourself to a point where you can beat one, and eventually both of those (abuse Quickenings if you have any yet). Run 2 screens away to reset (through the village) and repeat. Since Vaan is alone, he gets all the XP for himself, so you could get him a comfortable buffer, that will also improve all your subsequent companions down the line as you get them. I stuck with it until I had him at 20, which carried me the rest of the game, but you can do with less. It is a little rough to get the ball rolling (the werewolves don't mess around), but I'll take a few hours spent up front on a 50+ hour game, rather than having to grind on and off throughout the game.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

GhostBoy posted:

Companion Levels in FFXII

This is something also fixed in FFXII:IZJS as if you needed yet more reasons to consider that version.

That said you don't have any real need to do this level grinding because levels are by far the least important feature of your characters power progression. Characters who join later will join with all the License Points you've collected up to that point so they'll instantly be about 90% as effective as the rest of your party. If lower levels are a real concern there are items which double XP gain but really for the most part grinding LP is far, far more valuable than any XP grinding until the sad part of the game 3/4ths through where you've maxed out the board and realize LP is now completely worthless.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

GhostBoy posted:

If you want to cut out a good chunk of grinding throughout the game, by putting in some work in the beginning, here's a tip.

Companions join your party at "Vaans level -1", once they join permanently. After the palace, you'll have Vaan solo for a little while, and access to the Giza Plains. Towards the southern end there should be 2 werewolves that are level 20-ish (aka, about 10-15 levels more than you at this stage). They are weak to wind, and you can steal a Gladius (dagger, wind element) from the Lindbur Wolf, which is an early hunt (also impossible to beat for you at this stage, but you can steal and then run away). The Gladius just speeds things up a bit, and is not required.

Anyway, get yourself to a point where you can beat one, and eventually both of those (abuse Quickenings if you have any yet). Run 2 screens away to reset (through the village) and repeat. Since Vaan is alone, he gets all the XP for himself, so you could get him a comfortable buffer, that will also improve all your subsequent companions down the line as you get them. I stuck with it until I had him at 20, which carried me the rest of the game, but you can do with less. It is a little rough to get the ball rolling (the werewolves don't mess around), but I'll take a few hours spent up front on a 50+ hour game, rather than having to grind on and off throughout the game.

Or if you're a crazy person, go watch Ullillia's YouTube videos on it. There are some good tips explained with his soothing autistic voice.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

GhostBoy posted:

If you're gonna do this might as well just use the Dustia leveling trick (google it if you don't know) as its safer and faster in the first place.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Xandoom posted:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)

Don't do the quests in the Port solo. They're intended for multiplayer. If you talked to Neko (means "Cat") to get to the mission counter, you're in the wrong place.

How Armor Skills Work: Each piece of armor gives you a certain number of points in a skill. When a skill hits +10 or +15 you get the skill's benefit. For instance, a +10 in the "Perception" skill will cause a big monster's paintball dot to blink on the minimap when it's close to death (and ready for capture).

The leather armor you start with comes with all the best gathering skills, so hang on to it. It'll still be useful later in the game when you're grinding items.

You can trap monsters on normal hunting missions. Don't trap monsters during free hunts, it's not worth it.

The best early armor is the Jaggi set, so focus on parts for that in the beginning. The Wroggi set makes you poison-proof.

Plant nullberries for easy cash.

This is the list of every big monster's weaknesses. Seriously, use this.

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

Xandoom posted:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)

-Try to buy one of each Book of Combos and put them in your item box to increase your success rate when combining items.
-Bring as many duplicates of an item as you can with you when you are hunting a monster (Potions, Mega Potions, Whetstone, Paintballs, Tranq bombs, traps and the items to make traps, raw meat and a bbq split (which you can use as many times as you want))
-Use the cat farm to farm plants, mushrooms and bugs so you don't have to look for them in moga forrest or other locations.
-If you want to look for minerals or something without worrying about being attacked by giant monsters use the Harvest Tour quests for the location you want to visit.
-Always eat a meal before hunting a monster (talk to the cat who sits besides the quest giver).
-There's a blue box close to you at the beginning of the quest, use it to take items you can borrow until the quest is finished. There's also a red box where you leave account items (items that you can find which will give you money if you put them there, otherwise they'll disappear after the quest) and items you find for fetch quests.
-When you are found by a giant monster the first time they'll walk towards you before making a roar, use the time to throw a paintball at it so you can see where it's heading when it runs away from you. Keep in mind that after a period of time (I believe it's 10 minutes?) you can't spot it on the map anymore and you need to throw another paintball at it.
-The most important fact about Monster Hunter's combat is to learn your enemies attack patterns and attack them where it's safe. Use the circle pad+B to roll away from your enemy if you think they are about to attack you. Keep the camera focused at the monster whenever you can.
-It's recommended to put your weapons away if you want to stay away from monsters when they are spamming their attacks, especially if you wear a heavy weapon that slows you down while it's being used.
-If your weapon loses its sharpness use a whetstone to maximize the sharpness, otherwise it will do considerably less damage.
-If a monster is roaring during a fight, it's enraged. It'll use new attacks and fight much more aggressively and cause more damage. If it's drooling then it's tired. It's attacks will do less damage, it attacks slower and sometimes trip when attacking.
-When you are on fire, extinguish it by rolling around or jump in a pool of water.
-If the monster is limping when running away it means you can trap it. Plant a trap nearby it and try to lure by either standing close to the trap or using meat. Throw two traq bombs (make absolutely sure they hit) and it's captured. Capturing monsters will give you more and better quest rewards than you would get by killing it and carving its corpse. Although there are some carves you can only get by carving the monster.
-The game doesn't really become that much fun until you've defeated Great Jaggi.
-When you meet Ceadeus for the first time he'll be swimming in couple of areas and you have to damage him enough so that he'll swim towards the final area instead of fleeing. What the game never tells you is that "damage him enough" means "break his beard" and most likely won't do it the first time doing the quest. Thankfully the damage you've done to him will carry over when you redo the quest.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

I just got the Metal Gear Legacy Collection.

I haven't played any of these games except for about half of MGS2 at its release. I intend to play through the games of the collection in order of release. Any comments?

That's MG1, MG2, MGS, MGS:VR missions, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, Peace Walker.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

AdmiralViscen posted:

I haven't played any of these games except for about half of MGS2 at its release. I intend to play through the games of the collection in order of release. Any comments?

MG1 and MG2 aren't exactly fun in this day and age and their entire role in the story is summarised handily for you in MGS1. MGS:VR is just side missions with no plot using the engine from MGS aka not really that interesting other than for novelties sake. MGS2 has the same thing built in to the game and its great and a drat shame such a thing wasn't made for MGS4.

Otherwise despite release order not remotely being chronological its probably the best way to play because the story flows better that way and improvements from each game previous is taken to the next even if plot wise that makes like no sense.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Barudak posted:

MG1 and MG2 aren't exactly fun in this day and age and their entire role in the story is summarised handily for you in MGS1. MGS:VR is just side missions with no plot using the engine from MGS aka not really that interesting other than for novelties sake. MGS2 has the same thing built in to the game and its great and a drat shame such a thing wasn't made for MGS4.

Otherwise despite release order not remotely being chronological its probably the best way to play because the story flows better that way and improvements from each game previous is taken to the next even if plot wise that makes like no sense.

I'm an older gamer, I can still cope with NES games, so I'll at least give them a shot.

At what point should I play Peace Walker?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

AdmiralViscen posted:

I'm an older gamer, I can still cope with NES games, so I'll at least give them a shot.

At what point should I play Peace Walker?

I'd probably play it after 4. Peace Walker is a really fun game with great online features but the story is self-contained as hell to the point where they basically just ignore all the technology and characters presented in it* because it would gently caress up the timeline way too much which is saying something for a Metal Gear game.

I don't think its included but skip Portable Ops. It has nothing to offer anyone ever except its Portable Ops+ Missions which have no plot relevance.

MGS:Rising:Reveangance is the chronologically next game after 4 and its totally different in play style but absolutely amazing.

*MGSV is not out yet so we'll see.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Barudak posted:

I don't think its included but skip Portable Ops. It has nothing to offer anyone ever except its Portable Ops+ Missions which have no plot relevance.

It had quite a bit to offer pre MGS 4. Some pretty big plot points are hinted at in POOPS for MGS4. Although, if you play MGS4, then there is very little reason to play POOPS, but it can be a fun game at times.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

blackguy32 posted:

Some pretty big plot points are hinted at in POOPS for MGS4. Although, if you play MGS4, then there is very little reason to play POOPS, but it can be a fun game at times.

:laugh:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I've read the wiki but it doesn't say an awful lot about tradeskills and non-combat stuff such as persuade, etc. I want to be a sneaky, stabby, thievy, spellcaster type person but looking at stealth/persuade/alchemy/detect hidden/etc abilities I fear I might be spreading myself too thin. What non-combat skills would be worth investing in, if any?

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

poptart_fairy posted:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I've read the wiki but it doesn't say an awful lot about tradeskills and non-combat stuff such as persuade, etc. I want to be a sneaky, stabby, thievy, spellcaster type person but looking at stealth/persuade/alchemy/detect hidden/etc abilities I fear I might be spreading myself too thin. What non-combat skills would be worth investing in, if any?

When I did my playthrough, I focused on Alchemy, Persuasion, Dispelling, and I want to say I picked up some points in Sagecraft later. From what I can recall, Alchemy seemed to really focus on a few types of herbs for a lot of different potion types, and so I was always low on the important ones while I had like 50 of the other types, which was annoying. I put points in Persuasion because I like to be able to talk myself through to a solution if at all possible, but I don't really remember it being a huge thing that would be used all the time. As for Dispelling, that was simply because of the temporary OCD I develop when I play games like KoA in that I MUST OPEN EVERYTHING I SEE GODDAMN and unlike many other games trapped chests can gently caress you up or outright kill you if you can't dispel them.

The good thing about KoA is you can reset your skill points for a gold cost, so if you find you're spreading yourself too thin you can try again. Also the skill points have clearly labeled effects, so you don't have to max out every single one (I don't even think you can) if getting some of them halfway hits what you really care about.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Cool, thanks for the heads-up! It's driving me nuts because I have a similar UNLOCK AND GATHER EVERYTHING :byodood: mindset, and allowing a chest to remain unlocked - or a hidden passageway to remain undetected - is heresy in my eyes.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

AdmiralViscen posted:

For Metal Gear Solid 3:

- Explosives are your friend. Not for directly fighting enemies, you'll rarely use them for that, but for all the various poo poo you can destroy to give yourself an unfair advantage. If you see a landed helicopter, use TNT to blow it up - destroying them will prevent the enemy from using them against you. If you run into a food supply room, destroy it - soldiers without rations will be less attentive, will fight more poorly, and their hunger will make it easy to distract them with thrown food items (for added fun, use rotten or poisonous food items to make them sick, unconscious, or dead). Blowing up ammo dumps will result in enemies having less ammunition for their guns and generally being less effective in a fight.

- Live venomous snakes are an extremely effective thrown weapon at close range.

- You can shoot down hornets' nests to release a swarm of very angry hornets that will indiscriminately attack anyone nearby, including enemies, for a few seconds. Also drops some tasty food.

- Watch for crocodiles in the water.

- You can loot items from unconscious or dead enemies by repeatedly picking up and dropping their bodies, or from live enemies by sneaking up behind them and holding them at gunpoint. Holding up certain boss enemies at gunpoint is the only way to obtain certain items.

- Pretty much all the bosses in the game can be defeated through unconventional means - experiment! One of the easiest and most obvious is defeating them non-lethally by draining their stamina bar instead of their health, but there are a whole lot of other little tricks unique to each boss. You can, of course, always just shoot them until they fall down, but there's usually an easier way.

- Empty magazines show up in your inventory and can be thrown to create a distraction.

- The cigar is useless.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
How about for Payday 2?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mister Bates posted:

For Metal Gear Solid 3:

- The cigar is useless.

Pretty sure you can use cigar smoke to detect lasers and stuff. Also gets rid of bees I think.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

RatHat posted:

Pretty sure you can use cigar smoke to detect lasers and stuff. Also gets rid of bees I think.

Makes you look cool too.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Pretty sure your contacts also comment on the cigar. Call people on the codec for everything, the conversations are hilarious or informative. Sigint especially when it comes to camouflage. His interactions with Major Tom are fantastic because he doesn't understand British culture.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
The Cigar is required to effectively use the m63, along with the american flag face paint and naked camo.

Robzor McFabulous
Jan 31, 2011

The Leper Colon V posted:

How about for Payday 2?

As it's never really explained, it's good to know that the four "classes" aren't exclusive, any abilities/bonuses you buy with skill points are active all the time, even if they're in different trees; you don't choose a class specifically.

You'll get weapon mods as prizes for completing heists, they cost in-game money to install on a gun, and you have to pay every time even if you remove and re-install the same mod, be aware of that.

If you use a material, pattern and colour to modify a mask, you won't get them back if you sell the mask (although this is apparently subject to possible patching soon), so again be careful.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RatHat posted:

It's also used in the medical window to get rid of leeches. Possibly the single most satisfying use of the medical viewer.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

About to play Dragon's Dogma, does the stuff here about cover it?

http://www.beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Dragon%27s_Dogma

I'm leaning towards a Mystic Knight, since that already sounded pretty cool and the article recommends it. But it sounds like you can switch around anyways.

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I'm leaning towards a Mystic Knight, since that already sounded pretty cool and the article recommends it. But it sounds like you can switch around anyways.

After the encampment, there's a fork in the road. The left fork takes you through a canyon with a boulder trap. There are a couple of groups of bandits up there that will wreck your poo poo while you're starting out, but there's a time-sensitive quest that needs you to go past there if you care about the sidequests. Feel free to run by, you don't need to beat them.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Screw that. Kill them all. They will wreck your poo poo a couple of times but when you finally beat them it feels great.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Robzor McFabulous posted:

As it's never really explained, it's good to know that the four "classes" aren't exclusive, any abilities/bonuses you buy with skill points are active all the time, even if they're in different trees; you don't choose a class specifically.

Also, every class has at least one all-purpose useful skill and (for now) they're all at lower tiers. Mastermind has Cable Guy and Combat Medic (also Endurance), Enforcer has Transporter (possibly the most useful skill in the game), Tech has Nerves of Steel and Ghost has Sprinter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Are you playing base DD or Dark Arisen?