Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
I sent out a couple cards with goodies so hopefully they'll be arriving before Christmas. I don't have a camera right now because it's charging, but as soon as it's done I'll take some pics of the cards ladyflash and marlowe sent me. You guys rock :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

mysa09 posted:

On my way to the post office!

OMG how beautiful!

house wren
Sep 13, 2012

Big thanks to Stuffins and Opera Bitch for the cards! I loved them!

Kinda sorta bashed my car into a phone pole a couple weeks back so my card-sending got a little sidetracked. But I will be mailing some! Better late than never, right? As a matter of fact, I'm on a bus this very minute filling some out... so forgive the handwriting!

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/zzKB9JT.png

Here's the cards I got from Lady Flash and marlowe :)

I sent you guys cards, hopefully they'll arrive before Christmas.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
IMJack, Marlowe, and ShenanigansLuck I got your cards today! YAY!

I have just sent out post to all of you either tonight (put INTO the box when I went to check the mail center), last night, or maybe even the night before. So please be expecting something in the mail.

I tried to mail something off to EVERYONE in the US and if you have sent me something OUT of the US, then I have tried to respond... I know with the holidays that sometimes the snail mail system is extra slow, but ya'll should be expecting SOMETHING!

Shoozy Kopp I still EXTRA LOVE YOU! :glomp:

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

DLAO, Marlowe, ShenigansLuck, and Lamb - I got your cards yesterday! Thank you! I've been delinquent in posting pics lately and hope to remedy that after Xmas. It's quite the card avalanche here between the two card exchanges I'm doing. Loving it!

Lamb, where do you find all those fabulous little trinkets?

And... um... have any of my cards made it yet?

mysa09
May 28, 2010

JimmydaFish posted:

DLAO, Marlowe, ShenigansLuck, and Lamb - I got your cards yesterday! Thank you! I've been delinquent in posting pics lately and hope to remedy that after Xmas. It's quite the card avalanche here between the two card exchanges I'm doing. Loving it!

Lamb, where do you find all those fabulous little trinkets?

I did! I love that husky, he's so cute!

I also got a card from DLAO. I hope nothing fell out cuz when I pulled it out of my po.box it wasn't sealed :ohdearsass:
Edit: what kind of adorable stamp is that?

I also owe thanks to Marlowe can you go for an awesome kitty get well card. It is adorable and I'll post a pic of it soon.

mysa09 fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Dec 23, 2013

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you DLAO, Shoozy and 13Pandora13 for the cards!

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Thanks to Jimmydafish and Stuffins for the awesome cards! Mine should hopefully arrive for New Years going by our terrible post.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

When I was cleaning out my apartment, I came across a huge batch of goonmail I received well over a year ago and it reminded me that these card exchanges are fun and that I like drawing on postcards.

In case you want to send something, please use stamps as my father in law is a collector who gets all fuzzy from all the stamps I give him from you guys.
My address got removed from the OP list, here it is again:

Keetron (Koen Prins)
Nachtwachtlaan 512
1058ET Amsterdam
The Netherlands, Europe.

If you want a personal postcard drawn, just post your request and it will be done sooner or later. I draw slow.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

mysa09 posted:

I did! I love that husky, he's so cute!

Oh good, I was starting to worry that they had disappeared into the bowels of the postal system, never to be seen again......

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you all for making me feel so special, I received a card from 7 of you so far. Thanks for the deer ornament lamb! thanks also to DALO and Lady Flash!

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Got cards from Jimmy da Fish, Aunt Buck, IMJack,Gizmo, and DLAO. My goon heart is filled with pride to see all these cards coming down to my humble abode in Florida.

I'll post some pics of all these cards later tonight!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
So happy people are receiving their cards! :-)

Mysa09 I hope that everything got to you as well because I GLUED everyone's stuff closed... Grr! It makes me very said to think that something might have disappeared. Also... I varied the stuff I put in there due to the fact that I didn't have enough of everything... So honestly I cannot tell you what was in there most likely...

I got Goonmas Cards from Jimmydafish and Lamb today--- Oh happy day! :-) Thanks ya'll!

mysa09
May 28, 2010

DLAO posted:

So happy people are receiving their cards! :-)

Mysa09 I hope that everything got to you as well because I GLUED everyone's stuff closed... Grr! It makes me very said to think that something might have disappeared. Also... I varied the stuff I put in there due to the fact that I didn't have enough of everything... So honestly I cannot tell you what was in there most likely

Well,bunny confetti went everywhere and it had an adorable card(picture coming soon) And a glittery snowflake inside.
I hope mine makes it to you in 1 piece. That thing was stiff and beyond glittery. You'll probably die when you see it :roflolmao:

P.s. will you be my glitter pen pal? Lol :hfive:

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Here's all the cards from the aforementioned batch I got earlier, thanks guys. Gonna try to send out more this week, getting more cards and stamps on Thursday or so.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007

JimmydaFish posted:

I got your card. Thanks! In fact I received a few cards but forgot to post before I left for Mexico. I can't remember who all was in that batch but I THANK YOU.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

mysa09 posted:

Well,bunny confetti went everywhere and it had an adorable card(picture coming soon) And a glittery snowflake inside.
I hope mine makes it to you in 1 piece. That thing was stiff and beyond glittery. You'll probably die when you see it :roflolmao:

P.s. will you be my glitter pen pal? Lol :hfive:

YAY! That sounds about right I believe!

Glitter Pen Pals 4 Life! <3 :hfive:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Thank you PitGoddess, Mysa09, Shenanigansluck, Lamb, JimmyDaFish, SuzieMcAwesome, and Marlowe! Your cards all arrived safely- thanks so much for all the christmas goodies! :3: I'll be sending off some very, very last minute cards today- at least they'll arrive by new years.

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Dec 24, 2013

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I got a pile o' mail too! Mysa09, TeamLunch, JimmyDaFish, AuntBuck (you two have the same style address label!), and DLAO thank you so much for the cards, they make my little apartment very cheery. :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Brotato Your card arrived today! YAY!!!

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
I wanted to take a lovely group shot of the awesome cards you guys have sent! Thanks you so much to Shoozy, Lamb, Shenanigans Luck, Lady Flash, Jimmy da Fish, IM Jack, MySA09, Aunt Buck (and Bert the penny)! Opening the amazing stuff you send in the mail makes my day every time! Thank you so much for making the Holidays feel so special!

I sent out a batch so hopefully they are there or finding their way to you all. Merry Christmas!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
sorry I haven't sent anymore cards out, next year I will be getting some card stock and making home made cards for all occasions.

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Merry Christmas!!!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got CHRISTMAS CARDS! Thank you Opera Bitch, Wren's House and MYSA09

MYSA09I adored the glittery goodness, all the cute animal pix, and the Hello Kitty coloring page! You have a beautiful furry family! <3 :glomp:

Etar
Mar 13, 2007
Holy geez! I got back from my little trip and there were eight(!!!) cards waiting for me! Thank you so much to IM Jack, Marlowe, Stuffins, Andaley, Ozzy & Gizmo, CeramicPig, Lamb, and Mysa09!! I hope some of my cards have arrived for you guys as well!! My girlfriend is confused but happy that she has such a social boyfriend. I am happy that I have nice things to cover my fridge.

mysa09
May 28, 2010

DLAO posted:

MYSA09I adored the glittery goodness, all the cute animal pix, and the Hello Kitty coloring page! You have a beautiful furry family! <3 :glomp:

I was so worried it wouldn't get there because I covered the envelope in glitter.thanks for the animal compliment. I work my butt off taking care of that large furry family. Only there's 7 horses not pictured(not ours but I still have to feed them and crap) and 2 birds I have also. And a couple cats too. Jeez. My mom (stuffins) jokes that I'm a crazy cat lady. More like a crazy animal lady.
I expect a glittery card in return! :neckbeard:

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013

Cards from Lamb, Stephone C, and House Wren, thanks!

Really cool artwork on all of them. That Krampus card is gnarly, I love it!

frenchnewwave
Jun 7, 2012

Would you like a Cuppa?
I got lots of cards and holiday cheer. Love you all. xoxo.

I haven't been able to participate in a while because I'm busy and a terrible goon. I had great intentions of making handmade ornaments and sending them out, but it didn't happen. I plan on starting now so I'll be ready for 2014 ;)

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007
Greetings from Isla Mujeres, Mexico! I made it to the post office this morning with postcards for DLAO, stuffins, Senior Scarybagels, and The Schwa. Did I miss anyone who had asked?? Speak up now. I'm getting lazier by the day.

mysa09
May 28, 2010

Shoozy posted:

Greetings from Isla Mujeres, Mexico! I made it to the post office this morning with postcards for DLAO, stuffins, Senior Scarybagels, and The Schwa. Did I miss anyone who had asked?? Speak up now. I'm getting lazier by the day.

Ooh. Ooh. Me!! I didn't ask before but I'd love a postcard!

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013

Shoozy posted:

I would love a postcard :)

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
I received cards just before Christmas from DLAO, Genesplicer, Shoozy, and ShenanigansLuck! Thank you so much. Arrived at the perfect time as it's been a terrible couple of weeks. :( My mom was in the hospital for 9 days and she luckily got released a few days before Christmas. We weren't sure if she would be home. She was finally diagnosed with Lupus Nephritis yesterday once the kidney biopsy came back, so it's been a rough time. :(

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
I am way behind on my thanks... I got goonmas mail from Lamb, house wren, Ceramic Pig, Opera Bitch, Andaley, Stuffins, The Schwa, and DLAO. Thank you all so much for the lovely things....

Mysa09 and DLAO I have sent you both cards :) I want in on glitter pen pals.
:hist101:

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013

Keetron posted:

When I was cleaning out my apartment, I came across a huge batch of goonmail I received well over a year ago and it reminded me that these card exchanges are fun and that I like drawing on postcards.

In case you want to send something, please use stamps as my father in law is a collector who gets all fuzzy from all the stamps I give him from you guys.
My address got removed from the OP list, here it is again:

Keetron (Koen Prins)
Nachtwachtlaan 512
1058ET Amsterdam
The Netherlands, Europe.

If you want a personal postcard drawn, just post your request and it will be done sooner or later. I draw slow.

I would love a post card I love handmade things. I will gather some goodies and send you something out as well :)

mysa09
May 28, 2010
http://ads.nick.com/sponsors/2013/usps/#/Postcard
I'm hoping they'll give them to adults or I'm going to have to bribe a small child to get me some. :3:

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013
Just wanted to say "THANKS" to everyone who sent Christmas cards. I really enjoyed and appreciated all of them: Team Lunch, Opera Bitch, Nonpromqueen, Asiina, Party Hat, Piratesdon'tskip, Shoozy, Lady Flash, Scareybagels, Shenanigansluck, PitGoddess, Jimmydafish, 13Pandora13, Dancer, Marlowe, IMJack, Brotato, Aunt Buck, Housewren, and Lamb. If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me. There will be things coming in the mail to all of you soon. Not sure what, not sure when, but trust me.....things will be there, lol. :smuggo:

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
Oh, big thanks to jimmydafish, as well. I pulled your card out of the mailbox as I was leaving to go to the inlaws' for a few days. It was a pleasent surprise!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Oh goons, goony goon goons.

I was out of town visiting family and came home to SO MUCH goon love.

Thanks to Lamb, Mysa (You have a horse?! Ten year old me is so jealous!), Suzie McAwesome, Marlowe (that recipe looks delicious!), Shenanigans Luck, IMJack, Jimmy Da Fish, DLAO, Aunt Buck, Pandora13...

And Megan (?). Not even sure if this is a goon, but it's a card from Megan with no return address or username. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Thank you to Shoozy, Aunt Buck, Lamb, Lady Flash, Team Lunch, Opera Bitch, Amarie, Suzie McAwesome, Marlowe, Party Hat, ShenanginsLuck, DLAO, 13Pandora13, Stuffins, and Mysa09 for your cards. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. I have absolutely loved all of them.

Here's some pics of all the cards (they're mixed with my family and other exchange cards).

Is it too soon to look forward to Valentine's Day? :shobon: