Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Is that actually from a real life game?
I always thought it was from revenge of the nerds or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCoconutman
Sep 13, 2007
Who took the money from the house fund? the coconutman, Fuck the coconutman

Jippa posted:

Ha ha that's definitely seth from UYD. I did think it was odd he was such a big fan. It's no real different over here though. The running jokes about all man utd fans travelling up from london etc. The distances are pretty different though.

Seth supporting the cowboys is like me supporting a russian team or some thing.

Straight up no one gives a gently caress.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
American active hours :rolleyes:

(actual football is just as bad though)

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Kanfy posted:

American active hours :rolleyes:

(actual football is just as bad though)

Oh look a goon that doesn't like sports.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Sports are fine, sports discussion is the worst if you don't follow the particular sport yourself.

Now here's something much more worthwhile:

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

The ratio of ratio of people to dolls is all hosed up.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
The number is off, but somehow I think (or I really hope) that the one real woman in the photo is just there to troll, and if that's the case I hope one of the guys is just there to troll as well. Worst case scenario, her significant other is there and she is being supportive... I find that a much sadder outcome.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

"My sex-doll is disabled!"

Also, looks like an old coal mine so I assume they are going for some dogging (dolling?).

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

General Bort posted:

It's a meeting for doll lovers, not dolls, so probably some guys didn't bring their fucktoys to the meetup. If a doll was very heavy, very delicate, or extremely filthy they might not bring it along.

Fair Hallion
Jul 25, 2007

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Three of them are wearing matching white fleeces. What's that all about?
Did their dollfucker club previously get some clubwear printed up?
Or maybe it's workwear, and three of them work together. If so, it's a proud day for that company, ain't it.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

General Bort posted:

Never heard of threesome?

Fast_Food_Knight
Nov 23, 2007

Be nice, He's a knight!
He's just a fast food knight.

Angela Christine posted:

It's a meeting for doll lovers, not dolls, so probably some guys didn't bring their fucktoys to the meetup. If a doll was very heavy, very delicate, or extremely filthy they might not bring it along.

So....which one are you? Blurred face guy, right?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Ratjaculation posted:

A guy so creepy, a non-disabled sex-doll would run away.

snake and bake
Feb 23, 2005

:theroni:

Ratjaculation posted:

Uh, well. The one in the chair looks like a RealDoll, and those are actually pretty drat heavy. The rest of them look like cheap inflatables or something.

I know someone who bought a RealDoll, only to discover that actually having sex with it wasn't as great as he imagined it would be. He described it as feeling like "loving a clammy corpse." He kept it for a while because he had no idea what to do with it--I think he was too ashamed to try to sell it--and eventually stuffed it in a big crate and threw it away. I still laugh when I think about some dumpster-diver prying open that crate to see what's inside.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
You "know someone." :rolleyes:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Snowy posted:

The only funny thing about football is that picture with two players hugging and the other guy's shirt says Gay.

That's it.

As someone who hates football, I gotta say you're wrong. Yes, quite wrong.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Who is that lady at the end. Does she have a real doll Ken or something. Is she the wife to one of these sad dollfuckers. How why what.
I just dont know....

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

If only real-life dollfuckers were as dreamy as Ryan Gosling.

(movie owns btw go watch it)

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

Kanfy posted:

Sports are fine, sports discussion is the worst if you don't follow the particular sport yourself.

I'm terrified. The fact that there's a woman there is more terrifying.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I agree they are very lifelike but you may be surprised to learn that they are all dolls.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Kanfy posted:

I don't think I can post screenshots of funny craigslist ads in this thread, but this "lost realdoll" ad had been up in lost and found for at least a year.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/laf/4253754511.html

The story has changed a bit, I think. I don't remember anything about it being a "band mascot" from the previous times I've read it. I'd email the poster to tell him he made me giggle, but he'd probably reply in character and it wouldn't be funny anymore.

Samila posted:

I know someone who bought a RealDoll, only to discover that actually having sex with it wasn't as great as he imagined it would be. He described it as feeling like "loving a clammy corpse." He kept it for a while because he had no idea what to do with it--I think he was too ashamed to try to sell it--and eventually stuffed it in a big crate and threw it away. I still laugh when I think about some dumpster-diver prying open that crate to see what's inside.

From what I remember from the dollfucker threads, he could have made back some of the money on that. They buy used realdolls. I think there was even some tutorial on how to fix ruined orifices, you know, in case the previous owner was a little too rough.

Bored has a new favorite as of 16:36 on Dec 31, 2013

KoB
May 1, 2009

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I'm terrified. The fact that there's a woman there is more terrifying.

Hey, women can be creepy too.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

A wheelchair. Is that a doll in a mother loving wheelchair? Like, shooting your seed in a pretend human isn't enough, you need them to be disabled too. Ahhh!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Not to side with the doll fuckers but I think it's more a matter of transportation convenience than a fetish. Just the one fetish there, thank you!

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

zoux posted:

Not to side with the doll fuckers but I think it's more a matter of transportation convenience than a fetish. Just the one fetish there, thank you!

They like to pretend they're disabled too.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Fair Hallion posted:

Three of them are wearing matching white fleeces. What's that all about?
Did their dollfucker club previously get some clubwear printed up?
Or maybe it's workwear, and three of them work together. If so, it's a proud day for that company, ain't it.
Five are wearing matching baseball caps, too. Not the three with the fleeces + two others.

The left doll the blurred face guy with the two dolls is holding might have long bangs or might be wearing Paul Stanley facepaint. And definitely has the proportions of a preteen girl. Wwwwwwelp.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

The woman on the right is the most lifelike doll created yet. It even knows to stand away from the group.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Samila posted:

Uh, well. The one in the chair looks like a RealDoll, and those are actually pretty drat heavy. The rest of them look like cheap inflatables or something.

Aren't you supposed to warm them up or something? I remember reading about people putting them in hot tubs and under blankets to get them ready.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

http://io9.com/the-bizarre-human-animal-hybrids-imagined-in-the-1930s-1491134431

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Samila posted:

He described it as feeling like "loving a clammy corpse."

This about made me vomit. I always knew about this fetish but, I guess never really thought about it actually happening.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Baldbeard posted:

A wheelchair. Is that a doll in a mother loving wheelchair? Like, shooting your seed in a pretend human isn't enough, you need them to be disabled too. Ahhh!

There was a guy, and I'm not gonna put his name here because there was bit of a kerfuffle about goons basically stalking him for a while (because he was so fascinatingly open about his life) who not only had "asperger's" himself but a wheelchair bound girlfriend with multiple issues and a series of shabby second-hand fuckdolls in various states of disrepair.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

syscall girl posted:

There was a guy, and I'm not gonna put his name here because there was bit of a kerfuffle about goons basically stalking him for a while (because he was so fascinatingly open about his life) who not only had "asperger's" himself but a wheelchair bound girlfriend with multiple issues and a series of shabby second-hand fuckdolls in various states of disrepair.

I'm pretty sure he was unemployed, too. Like, he lived off his girlfriend's disability check and bought love dolls with it, but wasn't great about taking care of her.

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:

Nobody suspects a thiiing

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I want this book because I am a guy who is a cat lady!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
As a cat, I'm excited for there to finally be a book to teach guys the real importance of cat care: Fine wine.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Happy New Year!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I love how they wear matching bowlers all the time :3:

Regarding the lady on the end of the doll meetup, notice her standing a little away from the rest. I imagine something like this:

:j: Oh wow, I didn't expect so many guys here! Do any of you collect Barbies too? I have over five hundred myself, and it's so nice to meet men who don't find that creepy!

:reject: No I don't. Let me introduce my "girlfriend though'

:j: Oh, I see...

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

stubblyhead posted:

Happy New Year!

Worst Orc costume ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013