Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Is that a poo poo holocaust in the background and the cat is wiping off in a weird way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

Krinkle posted:

Is that a poo poo holocaust in the background and the cat is wiping off in a weird way?

What? This has got to be the most bizarre sentence I have seen all year.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Nyyen posted:

Krinkle is my favorite poster.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Krinkle posted:

The gif seems to be gone now but my cat does that whenever it's about to jump at something

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Away all Goats posted:

Do you have a source for this?

this gets funnier the more I watch it

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Nyyen posted:

Apologies to Krinkle, I decided to change the gif I had in my post, this was the old one:

and yes, I think cats just do that when they're about to pounce.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Away all Goats posted:

Apologies to Krinkle, I decided to change the gif I had in my post, this was the old one:

and yes, I think cats just do that when they're about to pounce.
It is, every cat I've had has done that, and I've even seen big cats in zoos do that before going after a leaf or something.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Flubber was an even dumber movie than I thought when I first saw it...and I was a kid, then.

Look at that loving basketball hoop .

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

DrBouvenstein posted:

Flubber was an even dumber movie than I thought when I first saw it...and I was a kid, then.

Look at that loving basketball hoop .

A basketball hoop is 18 inches in diameter. A person with small shoulders could pretty easily fit through.

Not saying that one isn't jumbo-sized.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

snortpocket posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EEgM92_LGU

E: the last one where he calls the apartment is the best

I think a more important lesson than "don't slam the door" is "don't loving run everywhere."

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

MrXmas posted:

A basketball hoop is 18 inches in diameter. A person with small shoulders could pretty easily fit through.

Not saying that one isn't jumbo-sized.

This checks out.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

This is really great, gifs with sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVpR4KdLRA

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Go on cat, scratch me!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Quality filmmaking.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
I've watched Auto Focus a few times recently.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
These just appeared on imgur

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008
For people wondering, it's something about sweets (chocolate etc.) being made to look really realistic, so they're having celebrities test if items are real or sweets by biting them. The only real one there was the picture frame, which is why there's a burst of gas on the guy who bit into it. Japanese shows emphasize wrong answers with blasts of white gas sometimes.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

LimburgLimbo posted:

Japanese shows emphasize wrong answers with blasts of white gas sometimes.

In their defense, I do the same thing during the course of normal, everyday conversation.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

LimburgLimbo posted:

Japanese shows emphasize wrong answers with blasts of white gas sometimes.

Bad Munki posted:

In their defense, I do the same thing during the course of normal, everyday conversation.

This would make presidential debates so much better.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

This face makes him look like an Asian Kenneth Parcell

Zapdos
Nov 13, 2010
Anybody have that one gif of Stone Cold Steve Austin slowly shaking his head? I can't find it on google.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Can't wait for this year's subs for batsu game. My Tanaka Fall Counter is ready.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

muike posted:

Can't wait for this year's subs for batsu game. My Tanaka Fall Counter is ready.

Did we ever get complete subs for LAST year? They take forever and I just give up on waiting. :(

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Did we ever get complete subs for LAST year? They take forever and I just give up on waiting. :(

Yeah they finished some time in June I think. Here you go:

http://www.teamgaki.com/no-laughing-enthusiastic-teachers-20122013-720p-version-2/

The same team are subbing this years one so I guess we'll see how well that goes

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Speaking of Japan, Bob Sapp.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

The best part is that is late in the game and that deer head had been there since they got to the hotel.

Well, that and how that one dude who swatted them on the rear end always had a big tennis style backhand, and nailed that one guy in the balls at least half the time.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Zeether posted:

Speaking of Japan, Bob Sapp.

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJr5cp01mI

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Crosspost from the wrestling gifs thread since New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 8 has the best entrances

It was a good show too

achillesforever6 has a new favorite as of 06:17 on Jan 5, 2014

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

achillesforever6 posted:

Crosspost from the wrestling thread since New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 8 has the best entrances

Holy poo poo Alex Shelley? I thought he died?

Also Japan MMA events also always had amazing entrances as well, mostly due to the fact the MMA companies used Pro-Wrestlers looking for actual fights or were co-owned by a Pro-Wrestling company.

Example - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiItTnp5oPk

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Cleretic posted:

Quality filmmaking.

What is this from?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Which one is this from?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

What is this from?

It's from Blood Over Water, a 'film' made by Dozerfleet, the missing link somewhere between CWC and Ulilila that the TV Tropes thread here in PYF found. I highly recommend watching all of Blood Over Water, it's pretty great in exactly the same way as that gif.

He was the focus of the latest F Plus episode, which is also where that gif came from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Final Fantasy XXVII?

• Locked thread