Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

plus

equals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LansLeFleur
Apr 11, 2007

Bittersweet

Dyslexiactic
Mar 1, 2011

I'm angry and I want to express it somehow.
:sun:

That's not awkward.
I'm totally not just saying that because I'm worried that's how I look at pizza when waiting for the slice :ssh:.

Also, if you guys liked that one pizza stock photo, please enjoy my favourite stock photo pizzaguy.

:haw:

e: What in the ever loving gently caress is on that guy's tongue in the last pic :gonk:

Dyslexiactic has a new favorite as of 14:43 on Jan 17, 2014

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:29 on Apr 2, 2014

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Dude looks like he's had a rough week.

Well, anyone who wears a denim shirt deserves whatever life throws at him.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Dude looks like he's had a rough week.
Might be an allergic reaction from a mild gluten allergy. It happens to me. Perhaps pizza isn't his best bet. Go for a steak bro.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

LansLeFleur posted:

Bittersweet

What in the actual gently caress? Is fig leaf guy rating his daughters? And only one of them passes. Also what is up with the 'bitter' girls having spots on their faces. And above all of that why is he wearing a fig leaf? And where is the mother?

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

What in the actual gently caress? Is fig leaf guy rating his daughters? And only one of them passes. Also what is up with the 'bitter' girls having spots on their faces. And above all of that why is he wearing a fig leaf? And where is the mother?

Taking the picture, presumably.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Good to see that Uncle Fester got a second career.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Historical awkward/ugly:

John C. Calhoun, 7th vice-president of the United States. Look at those weird tufts of neck hair.

The ugliness wasn't just skin deep though, he also really, really loving loved slavery and :freep:states rights:freep: to have a slave-based economy.

He ended up resigning the vice-presidency due to some combination of falling out with Andrew Jackson over the whole states rights thing, his wife being really mean to another cabinet member's wife and just being a massive dick generally.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

This remains my favorite picture on the internet and accurately describes how I feel all day, every day.

Dyslexiactic posted:

e: What in the ever loving gently caress is on that guy's tongue in the last pic :gonk:

His tongue's half-rolled, you're seeing the shadow.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Dyslexiactic posted:

Holy crap, this man needs a doctor. Look how smashed his hands are.

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

BrigadierSensible posted:

I've seen this picture many times over the years and I think it finally clicked. This has to be some uber religious thing and that guy is playing Adam in some kind of production this church is doing. At least that's what I know hope. It doesn't make it any less awkward but maybe just maybe a little less gross?

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Blendy posted:

I've seen this picture many times over the years and I think it finally clicked. This has to be some uber religious thing and that guy is playing Adam in some kind of production this church is doing. At least that's what I know hope. It doesn't make it any less awkward but maybe just maybe a little less gross?

That is 100% what it is. It's probably some skit for the youth attendees.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Here:
http://madhominem.tumblr.com

He's 15 so it kind of explains it but jesus christ just loving everything you see. All of it. It's all terrible.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Sockser posted:

Here:
http://madhominem.tumblr.com

He's 15 so it kind of explains it but jesus christ just loving everything you see. All of it. It's all terrible.

quote:

I post gore, sexual deviance and opinions. You have a problem with that, go ahead and try to stop me. I'll verbally tear you a new rear end in a top hat and full on intellectually rape you.

quote:

15 years young with an old soul. Classic INTJ. A real white male and not loving ashamed of it. Anti-feminist, Laveyan satanist/athiest, anarchist. Something of a rebel with a insatiable hunger for chaos. Shameless sadist and psychopath. Likes the color black and the taste of blood. Proud intellectual, and if that makes me a loner, then all the better

quote:

My heros: Guy Fawkes, Carl Sagan, H.P. Lovecraft, The Joker, Charles Manson, Marylin Manson, Alister Crowley, Nikola Tesla, Ted bundy, Ron Paul, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, countless others

Laughing so hard right now :lol:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Oh man that kid must get a swirlie at least once a week at school.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Proud intellectual who can't loving spell.

And why would an "athiest" (obviously the most ath person possible) have Guy loving Fawkes as a hero?

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd
I love every single thing about that kid. Especially how he's a hardcore atheist and lists loving Guy Fawkes first on his list of heros. What a little poo poo.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Tin Tim posted:

He'll show them! He'll show them all!

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Baldbeard posted:

Holy crap, this man needs a doctor. Look how smashed his hands are.

I like to imagine that's how they got him to take the photos.

LOOK HAPPIER DAMMIT! :sotw:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

quote:

I'll admit, I've never had a female friend. The opportunity came up now and again, but in most cases their screechy voices and endless superficial chattering grew tiresome and I got bored. I still hope to find a woman with a head on her shoulders, because if she's really that smart she'll realize that same potential in me, as her intellectual equal. I sincerely doubt I'll ever have to be friendzoned.

quote:

The only respect I have for bronies is that they managed to reclaim something that was intentionally made for girls only by a narrow minded company.
He thinks the only good thing bronies did was make My Little Pony into a male thing.

quote:

quote:

I'm a girl. I play video games. I'm considered a nerd. I have some of the top scores in my school, I'm not stupid. I don't act on primal impulses. My judgement isn't , and neither are any other girls, affected by my period. Some of the opinions that you have are extremely offensive, but they're yours and your entitled to them but you need to understand that more than half of them follow beliefs that are clearly wrong. Like so wrong it's ridiculous that anyone could type them and not realize it.

You sound like a wonderful girl, and I'm sorry you find me offensive. Come off of anon and let's talk.

Don't know if hitting on girls who just called you a horrible person is going to work bro! Or maybe she's a female PUA and she just negged him.

When I was fifteen (okay, thirteen, but close enough) I would lick other people's hair in school and generally be a horrible creep but that dude is so, so much worse than I ever was. I realized I was being weird and just didn't have self control. That dude is actively poo poo.

Djeser has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Jan 17, 2014

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

I like that he is both a satanist and an atheist. I'm not convinced he knows what the words mean.

EDIT: I stand corrected, Laveyan satanism is pretty much the most "See me, I'm edgy" belief system ever.

Atreiden has a new favorite as of 18:59 on Jan 17, 2014

Egregious Offences
Jun 15, 2013
God, it's like a real life Dermott Fitchell.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Equester posted:

I like that he is both a satanist and an atheist. I'm not convinced he knows what the words mean.

quote:

Laveyan satanists don’t believe in Satan, either. Google wanted me to tell you that it misses you and wishes that you stopped by more often.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

AlbieQuirky posted:

And why would an "athiest" (obviously the most ath person possible) have Guy loving Fawkes as a hero?
Because really smart people just cherry-pick something without actually reading up on the person behind it. Guy Fawkes is that cool guy behind the anon face. They are so rebellious and I'm exactly like that. Done.

I also had a short phase in my youth where I wanted to be different and whatever. But at least I made the effort to read the books behind the cool slogans that I scribbled on my backpack. Then I realized that I didn't want to be a douche, and stopped. That kid is one marvelous piece of work though.

Tin Tim has a new favorite as of 18:34 on Jan 17, 2014

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
That kid is going to grow up to be the most insufferable College Republican ever.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

quote:

Eating bugles, sipping at a glass of decaffinated coffee.
It is the simple things in life, after all, that bring us true happiness.

No loving way that is real.

Still awkward though.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Equester posted:

Pretty certain they mean "gently caress you, mom and dad!".

Tora! Tora! Tora!
Dec 28, 2008

Shake it baby

I really thought this was the ginger kid in Hot Fuzz but I was wrong:

However, it looks he's developed even more unfortunate hair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnuWKga1EzI

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

stupid kid posted:

Here’s some more fuel for you trolls who aren’t creative enough and need it spelled out for you. Yes, I am a computer nerd who went to computer camp. Inb4 “DURR U CANT GET LAID U KID”. So predictable.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter. I can’t hear you over the sound of all the money I’ll be making as a programmar someday.

Intellectually superior... and ambitious to boot.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
I didn't know professional grammarians made that much money. Do you think they make more than programmers?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I guess programmars don't need no spellcheck. That's what QAs are for, anyway.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

In 5 years he'll be struggling through computer science trying to maintain a D average, whilst making :smug: "how's that humanities/social sciences degree working out for you?" comments on reddit and Imgur.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Tin Tim posted:

I want to show this kid's tumblr to his principal.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Another picture, this time without my fedora. I feel naked without it. I love the feeling feminists get when they recoil in horror at the sight of it, they act so tough on the internet but I know I intimidate them. It turns me on when women are scared of me.

How do you guys find those gems :psyduck:

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Flagrant Abuse posted:

I want to show this kid's tumblr to his principal.

What's he going to do -- expel him for looking like a dork? Man, they'll get rid of anyone for even the flimsiest of reasons in school these days. This "zero policy" thing needs to be toned down.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Penny Paper posted:

What's he going to do -- expel him for looking like a dork? Man, they'll get rid of anyone for even the flimsiest of reasons in school these days. This "zero policy" thing needs to be toned down.
Or for, you know, listing serial killers and the Columbine shooters among his idols.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Flagrant Abuse posted:

Or for, you know, listing serial killers and the Columbine shooters among his idols.

If you expelled every 15 year old who was an edgy idiot our schools would be empty.

• Locked thread