Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I don't think women are afraid of him for the reasons he's thinking. It's more of a "don't let that gross thing touch me ew it's looking at me!" kind of fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

It's fun making fun of this kid and everything but most of us were weirdos at 15 and in high school.

That's like the point of high school

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I'm watching the Brony documentary right now, and all I can do is wonder if maybe this wouldn't have happened if these kids did drugs like normal social outcasts.

TunaSpleen
Jan 27, 2007

How do I say, "You're the grossest thing ever" without offending you?
Grimey Drawer
Japanese girls attending a coming of age festival. Pretty kimonos and expensive hairstyles can only do so much for a face.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

TunaSpleen posted:

Japanese girls attending a coming of age festival. Pretty kimonos and expensive hairstyles can only do so much for a face.

Quinceañeras are also weird/creepy in their own special ways...

Just some normal 14~15-year-olds doing normal things

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

TunaSpleen posted:

Really crooked teeth are actually considered attractive in Japan, not joking

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gamma Nerd posted:

Can this somehow be traced back to some puritan thing MacArthur did to gently caress up the country like Pantsu?

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Not Awkward/Ugly/Gross, but those remind me of:

From a cheese company website.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dyslexiactic posted:

Also, if you guys liked that one pizza stock photo, please enjoy my favourite stock photo pizzaguy.

:haw:

e: What in the ever loving gently caress is on that guy's tongue in the last pic :gonk:

Joe Torre ain't looking so hot these days.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Tin Tim posted:

quote:

My heros: Guy Fawkes, Carl Sagan, H.P. Lovecraft, The Joker, Charles Manson, Marylin Manson, Alister Crowley, Nikola Tesla, Ted bundy, Ron Paul, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, countless others

Crazy theocrat, science educator, crazy racist author, fictional crazy person, real crazy person, slightly crazy musician, crazy person, crazy scientist, crazy serial killer, crazy politician, two crazy murderers.

One of these things is not like the others. . .

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I have the feeling the only feminists that kid scares are in his imagination.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Crazy theocrat, science educator, crazy racist author, fictional crazy person, real crazy person, slightly crazy musician, crazy person, crazy scientist, crazy serial killer, crazy politician, two crazy murderers.

One of these things is not like the others. . .
[/quote]

It's a Venn diagram. His idols are Reddit saints or crazy, with a 90% overlap.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Was Guy Fawkes actually particularly zealous for his time? All I really know about him is that he plotted to restore Catholicism in England.

Also, are people quite sure that the profile isn't a parody? If a goon came up with it, I'd roll my eyes at it being so lazy and contrived as to hit all the checkboxes. He seems to be a walking straw man.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Phlegmish posted:

Was Guy Fawkes actually particularly zealous for his time? All I really know about him is that he plotted to restore Catholicism in England.

He cared enough about it to want to blow up a building full of (relatively) innocent people to get his point across. That's fairly zealous, I'd say.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

DontMockMySmock posted:

He cared enough about it to want to blow up a building full of (relatively) innocent people to get his point across. That's fairly zealous, I'd say.

I wouldn't call Parliament all that innocent.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Sockser posted:

Here:
http://madhominem.tumblr.com

He's 15 so it kind of explains it but jesus christ just loving everything you see. All of it. It's all terrible.

PYF Awkward, Ugly, and Gross: This is why sociopathy is such a cross to bear.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Dusseldorf posted:

Can this somehow be traced back to some puritan thing MacArthur did to gently caress up the country like Pantsu?

I've heard that crooked teeth bring to mind teeth that haven't had any orthodontic treatment, which alludes to youthfulness. Japan has a pretty major boner for youthfulness in general (not necessarily in a creepy manner, just "young is good"), considering their aging population and all.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

Also, are people quite sure that the profile isn't a parody? If a goon came up with it, I'd roll my eyes at it being so lazy and contrived as to hit all the checkboxes. He seems to be a walking straw man.

When was the last time you talked to a teenage boy? That's what they're actually like.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Oh cool someone went and read a bunch of those posts aloud

http://nintendofunclub.tumblr.com/post/73599241997

e:

quote:

madhominem is 100% real. he’ my friend’s little brother and tbh i’m not all too surprised at his internet behavior
there was this one time that i went over my friend’s house for dinner and we were all sitting at the table talking about something really mundane and he just BLOWS the gently caress up about how obama’s loving everything up and how ron paul would have turned this country around because “he’s a true revolutionary that genuinely cares” and stormed off to his room. apparently this happens a lot because while i was shocked everyone else just kept going on with their meal lmao

Sockser has a new favorite as of 00:24 on Jan 18, 2014

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Serperoth posted:

I've heard that crooked teeth bring to mind teeth that haven't had any orthodontic treatment, which alludes to youthfulness. Japan has a pretty major boner for youthfulness in general (not necessarily in a creepy manner, just "young is good"), considering their aging population and all.

Yeah, but they have to be crooked in the right way. Google "yaeba."

I don't know if they think like regular old plain crooked teeth are cute, but I do know they have a boner for snaggles.

E: Also, you guys really swarmed that dumb 15 year old, man.

DicktheCat has a new favorite as of 23:53 on Jan 17, 2014

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

zenintrude posted:

Quinceañeras are also weird/creepy in their own special ways...

Just some normal 14~15-year-olds doing normal things

PFFFFFFFTT...that doesn't look at all like the quinceañeras I've seen, this is a real quinceañera:

http://youtu.be/weVxytjJwQA?t=19m32s

Red Bones
Aug 9, 2012

"I think he's a bad enough person to stay ghost through his sheer love of child-killing."

DicktheCat posted:

Yeah, but they have to be crooked in the right way. Google "yaeba."

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Greg Glassman, founder of CrossFit.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Desperado Bones posted:

PFFFFFFFTT...that doesn't look at all like the quinceañeras I've seen, this is a real quinceañera:

http://youtu.be/weVxytjJwQA?t=19m32s

Yeah, this is awkward, I can't watch that poo poo. After 15 seconds of dancing I immediately get the urge to walk over to the snacks table that does not exist in my apartment. There are so many dead expressions in that video, bodies going through the cultural motions.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Tin Tim posted:

15 years young with an old soul. Classic INTJ. A real white male and not loving ashamed of it. Anti-feminist, Laveyan satanist/athiest, anarchist. Something of a rebel with a insatiable hunger for chaos. Shameless sadist and psychopath. Likes the color black and the taste of blood. Proud intellectual, and if that makes me a loner, then all the better

My heros: Guy Fawkes, Carl Sagan, H.P. Lovecraft, The Joker, Charles Manson, Marylin Manson, Alister Crowley, Nikola Tesla, Ted bundy, Ron Paul, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, countless others
It's like he fell through the 90's and tried to adapt to modern times.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Hey! It's my first

It Came From Facebook

I had to scale this down to 30% of it's original size.

I can't tell if this dude rules or is some weird proto-Welles.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1cnW_Jiuhg

loving nerds give a dude a fedora?

E:
FEDORA TRICKS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E05aPV-DEnc

Sockser has a new favorite as of 00:31 on Jan 18, 2014

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

quote:

Proof that I go outside, unlike you fat pieces of poo poo. This was taken 2 years ago, that’s why I look so young. I’ve matured significantly since then.

:ironicat:

I don't think you have.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Grraarrgghh posted:

Hey! It's my first

It Came From Facebook

This guy is 5 seconds away from being pants'd by Beetlejuice.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009

So basically the teeth of a child? Way to not be creepy, Japan.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Grraarrgghh posted:

Hey! It's my first

It Came From Facebook

It looks like this should be animated, that his neck keeps stretching as his face drifts further to the right.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Paging forums poster everdread, you're needed in PYF. Paging forums poster everdread...

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Grraarrgghh posted:

Hey! It's my first

It Came From Facebook

This guy rules. It's how Paul Kinsey in Mad Men would see himself.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Gamma Nerd posted:

I don't think they've come around to appreciating the beauty of a huge schnoz, though.

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

5er posted:

It looks like this should be animated, that his neck keeps stretching as his face drifts further to the right.

:effort: I got poo poo to do.

Grraarrgghh has a new favorite as of 16:31 on Jan 18, 2014

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

What in the actual gently caress? Is fig leaf guy rating his daughters? And only one of them passes. Also what is up with the 'bitter' girls having spots on their faces. And above all of that why is he wearing a fig leaf? And where is the mother?

I assumed they were supposed dressed as taste buds, for some school project thing. Does not explain the presence of fig leaf man.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

LA Beast makes a toothpaste sandwich and washes it down with orange juice. GROSS.
I've seen all of his videos, and this is the only one to actually make me nauseous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJJhVjsrP0#t=437

Baldbeard has a new favorite as of 03:59 on Jan 18, 2014

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Baldbeard posted:

LA Beast makes a toothpaste sandwich and washes it down with orange juice. GROSS.
I've seen all of his videos, and this is the only one to actually make me nauseous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJJhVjsrP0#t=437

So shoenice isn't the only pathetic 3rd grade outcast in a man's body on youtube.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Stultus Maximus posted:

So shoenice isn't the only pathetic 3rd grade outcast in a man's body on youtube.

Didnt know that vice interviewed shoenice until googling him just now http://motherboard.vice.com/read/shoenice-will-eat-anything-video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Stolen from TRP:

Apparently Jaguar is a big energy drink in Russia.

• Locked thread