Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I suffer from chronic overenthusiasm syndrome, so I rarely get to do this but:

^^^^ that poo poo sucks, hth.

Haha that was great! Dissing something someone likes for no good reason, for the approval of noone, and to the total effect of zero, fucken rad!

But seriously that poo poo is totally weak sauce stop posting it.

Yay! :neckbeard:

e: gently caress, new page fail. Pretend there's some poorly drawn lines above, if you can be bothered.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Jan 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
What the hell are you talking about.

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha that was great! Dissing something someone likes for no good reason, for the approval of noone, and to the total effect of zero, fucken rad!

e: gently caress, new page fail. Pretend there's some poorly drawn lines above, if you can be bothered.

shut the gently caress up and post funny comics, hth ! ! !

like the amazing perry bible fellowship

Motley
Nov 1, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

What the hell? Just post a funny comic, comedy is subjective.

I think Jim Benton has some funny stuff.

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

I like this thread. I wish there was more. I guess I'll just share every short comic I liked enough to save to my "funny pictures, some of dogs" folder.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Did this one get posted yet? It reminds me of me.

"Turns out his kitchen is through the door at the end of the hall and not through the burning obsidian maw that opened up in his basement." -Alex

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Karate Bastard posted:

fucken rad!
weak sauce

:neckbeard:

new page fail.

Haha who even says these things?

Anyways, a few pages ago (I actually think it was close to the beginning of this thread) someone posted a bunch of cat comics, here's 36 more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/36-illustrated-truths-about-cats

Buzzfeed has a new "comics" section that is definitely worth checking out.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
I am now a new convert to poorlydrawnlines.com

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Bogmonster posted:

I like this thread. I wish there was more. I guess I'll just share every short comic I liked enough to save to my "funny pictures, some of dogs" folder.

Oh, man. I haven't thought about Safety Tips from Anubis in YEARS. I really loved sixsixfive. Absolutely loved it. Apparently it (or something like it) is scheduled to make a comeback at some point in the near future. I know this because a buddy of mine spent some ridiculous amount of time painstakingly recreating the site after its hosting lapsed and it came to the attention of JSP himself.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Shmorky's stuff always makes me feel fuzzy inside, and is funny in its own way.

Here's a comic from Firman Productions:

And one more, because I'm a sucker for comics about precocious, overly imaginative children:

Kevin DuBrow has a new favorite as of 04:12 on Jan 25, 2014

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

casual poster posted:

Haha who even says these things?

Morons mostly I'd guess? It's oddly empowering if kept to inopportune occasions. :)

I love science and vikings.

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 
The umlauts really make it.

PS: Achewood makes me look forward to Fridays now (I work in restaurants so that's like the worst day of the week usually)

edit:

First time I have physically laughed at an e-comic in a long long time

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 10:15 on Jan 25, 2014

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Dawwww... :3:

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

So was this comic supposed to be Jerkcity meets Penny Arcade or is this just unintentionally perfect video game cash-in humor?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Haha oh my god, you're killing me here.

Where did you find them?

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Xoidanor posted:

Where did you find them?

The first is very early Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. In fact, it's so early that the author is apparently ashamed of it and you can only access it by loving with the URL to take you there.

The second one I think I picked up here on SA. Image search just brings up different image boards.

I'm pretty sure that this hasn't been posted before, so here is the objectively greatest Nedroid comic:

BravestOfTheLamps has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Jan 25, 2014

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

quote:

Where did you find them?

The second one is Pandyland.

Doctor Fatty
Oct 11, 2004

Soothing salve for your intake valve

"Slake your thirst for life with blood" is one of the best lines of dialogue I've ever read.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

I was so happy when they returned I bought that print.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

The first is very early Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal. In fact, it's so early that the author is apparently ashamed of it and you can only access it by loving with the URL to take you there.
It's weird, I really like his earlier stuff a lot better than what he's been doing recently. It had a real Parking Lot is Full vibe to it.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Strudel Man posted:

It's weird, I really like his earlier stuff a lot better than what he's been doing recently. It had a real Parking Lot is Full vibe to it.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Radio Help posted:

So was this comic supposed to be Jerkcity meets Penny Arcade or is this just unintentionally perfect video game cash-in humor?

I don't know, but I have more Videogame Comix.

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 
I've read way more Powerup Comics in the last 36 hours than any person should ever read, and it's definitely crappy satire. Very, very good crappy satire.

The constructive criticism that happens in the comments is brilliant. "Anus jokes aren't funny. Gross-out humor isn't funny. I honestly wouldn't care about your copy paste if the characters you copy pasting weren't such poor quality and you at least re-drew there faces. Consider it, because daily poo poo is not better than occasional gold."

I've been in some low places in my life, but I've never browsed through random comics on theduckwebcomics.com and thought "hey these guys could use some pointers on webcomics"

Radio Help has a new favorite as of 10:12 on Jan 26, 2014

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Radio Help
Mar 22, 2007

ChipChip? 

potentially a repost but oh well

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Radio Help posted:

I've read way more Powerup Comics in the last 36 hours than any person should ever read, and it's definitely crappy satire. Very, very good crappy satire.

Yes, they're intentionally bad gamer comics. I got them from the GBS Webcomics thread. I kept quiet because I wanted to see your reaction; congratulations, you passed the test after arduous research.

The Bush one is still my favorite, the first panel is pretty much perfect.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/paint-embarrassing-moments/1/
http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/paint-embarrassing-moments2/1/

particle409 has a new favorite as of 00:27 on Jan 27, 2014

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Doctor Fatty posted:

"Slake your thirst for life with blood" is one of the best lines of dialogue I've ever read.

This is fantastic.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

David Hellman's art is the poo poo. He also did a great job on Braid.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Doctor Fatty posted:

God I'm glad I bookmarked this thread - I wouldn't have known they were back otherwise

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Analytic Engine posted:

David Hellman's art is the poo poo. He also did a great job on Braid.

Whaaaat are you telling me. Now I know why the look of that game felt so familiar.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

davidspackage posted:

Whaaaat are you telling me. Now I know why the look of that game felt so familiar.
(Warning - not a funny comic)
Hellman also did the art for this semi-viral video on "the future of programming" by Brett Victor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUv66718DII

Analytic Engine has a new favorite as of 08:20 on Jan 30, 2014

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Ahhh Australia the most comfortably racist country on the planet.
http://www.comedycentral.com/video-clips/h2vk2v/john-oliver-s-new-york-stand-up-show-the-most-comfortably-racist-country

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Ironically, that video seems to be unavailable for Australians :australia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

• Locked thread